Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,655 members, 7,820,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Mark John Osigwe Shot Dead In Owerri By Assassins (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mark John Osigwe Shot Dead In Owerri By Assassins (Photos) (55771 Views)

How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos) / Nofisat Adetutu Ibrahim, Banker Killed By Assassins In Ondo [photo] / How Pastor ThankGod Abam Was Shot Dead By Assassins Pretending To Be Vigilante (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark John Osigwe Shot Dead In Owerri By Assassins (Photos) by loverboys: 3:28pm On Aug 18, 2018
R.I.P Mike
Re: Mark John Osigwe Shot Dead In Owerri By Assassins (Photos) by Reelmii: 3:30pm On Aug 18, 2018
what does the guy do for a living? and why is this person saying " finally my man is gone" has he been expecting his death?

1 Like

Re: Mark John Osigwe Shot Dead In Owerri By Assassins (Photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 18, 2018
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Mark John Osigwe Shot Dead In Owerri By Assassins (Photos) by momlove: 3:35pm On Aug 18, 2018
And they will say,"if u r not careful,owerri ewere GI".if u know.............
Re: Mark John Osigwe Shot Dead In Owerri By Assassins (Photos) by histemple: 3:37pm On Aug 18, 2018
eezeribe:
He wasn't killed by assassins... He was killed by rivals in his line of "business"...

So what Do you call them?
Re: Mark John Osigwe Shot Dead In Owerri By Assassins (Photos) by orlando5: 3:37pm On Aug 18, 2018
john mark... he was my senior in secondary school sad RIP bro
Re: Mark John Osigwe Shot Dead In Owerri By Assassins (Photos) by bobaydavid(m): 3:43pm On Aug 18, 2018
eezeribe:
He wasn't killed by assassins... He was killed by rivals in his line of "business"...
When will the issue of killing everywhere stop in Nigeria. It seems we aren't learning how to live as brothers and sisters. The urge to kill, the willingness to Steal and the excitement after destroying seems to be the only thing that is acceptable and appealing to our being. When are we going to learn and understand love and see it as a way of life. Unnecessary termination of life is Unacceptable. Every soul is precious to Humanity and Mankind in as much as to God. My sincere condolences goes to the family he left behind. RIP

2 Likes

Re: Mark John Osigwe Shot Dead In Owerri By Assassins (Photos) by FakeAccount(m): 3:44pm On Aug 18, 2018
The reported reason he was shot dead...

Re: Mark John Osigwe Shot Dead In Owerri By Assassins (Photos) by Reputation247: 3:45pm On Aug 18, 2018
Hmmm

Re: Mark John Osigwe Shot Dead In Owerri By Assassins (Photos) by gonkin(m): 3:47pm On Aug 18, 2018
Sirpaul:
Big boy or cultist..... rubbish

Same thing i have in mind. Who dash am big boy, . All na fraudster. We too dey over hype all these guys sef

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark John Osigwe Shot Dead In Owerri By Assassins (Photos) by nickxtra(m): 3:48pm On Aug 18, 2018
eezeribe:
You must be a suspect

2 Likes

Re: Mark John Osigwe Shot Dead In Owerri By Assassins (Photos) by Brytaboy(m): 3:51pm On Aug 18, 2018
abokibuhari:
Baba was a G-BOI, he was rich before the age of 20... Before you ask me stupid question, I know am wella. He get money well but the mum no collect am

tell me more... grin

1 Like

Re: Mark John Osigwe Shot Dead In Owerri By Assassins (Photos) by phkka1(m): 3:57pm On Aug 18, 2018
eezeribe:

eezeribe should give us a good account of what really went wrong.
Re: Mark John Osigwe Shot Dead In Owerri By Assassins (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 3:58pm On Aug 18, 2018
eezeribe:
Gbam tongue

1 Like

Re: Mark John Osigwe Shot Dead In Owerri By Assassins (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 4:01pm On Aug 18, 2018
EVILFOREST:
We all should be careful.
We now live among ANGRY neighbors.
AFRICA has the highest number of angry youths in the world followed by the Middle East.

We should be careful the way we flaunt things just to intimidate others.
Nigeria is not Europe neither is it AMERICA, where 95% of their youths are healthy and well fed.
Youth joblessness, getting worse by the day.
Most wealthy people now send their kids out of the country for fear of reprisals.

RIP, young one
It’s really unfortunate.
With the poverty and hunger currently in Nigeria, it will be suicidal for people to flaunt their wealth, anytime l am in Nigeria and I go on a very low and discreet profile, some people think l am a fool, Nigeria is a failed state and stands in the same league with Afghanistan Yemen and Syria shocked

5 Likes

Re: Mark John Osigwe Shot Dead In Owerri By Assassins (Photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 18, 2018
Cause of death revealed

Re: Mark John Osigwe Shot Dead In Owerri By Assassins (Photos) by samdav925: 4:03pm On Aug 18, 2018
Ebi like say na this him frnd kill am ..abi which one be finally wey e dey chorus
Re: Mark John Osigwe Shot Dead In Owerri By Assassins (Photos) by Idboyostic(m): 4:07pm On Aug 18, 2018
Na sure say no be this Philip guy murder am... undecided

Which one be “Finally My Man is Gone” and em Facebook reply to a friend says “He bought a car, dem wan collect am, e no gree.....dem gun am” as if na em plan the killing

1 Like

Re: Mark John Osigwe Shot Dead In Owerri By Assassins (Photos) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 18, 2018
abokibuhari:
Baba was a G-BOI, he was rich before the age of 20... Before you ask me stupid question, I know am wella. He get money well but the mum no collect am
Am not doubting you o, but the op said he bought house for his parents.

1 Like

Re: Mark John Osigwe Shot Dead In Owerri By Assassins (Photos) by zadokchidi: 4:11pm On Aug 18, 2018
EVILFOREST:
We all should be careful.
We now live among ANGRY neighbors.
AFRICA has the highest number of angry youths in the world followed by the Middle East.

We should be careful the way we flaunt things just to intimidate others.
Nigeria is not Europe neither is it AMERICA, where 95% of their youths are healthy and well fed.
Youth joblessness, getting worse by the day.
Most wealthy people now send their kids out of the country for fear of reprisals.

RIP, young one
It’s really unfortunate.
Re: Mark John Osigwe Shot Dead In Owerri By Assassins (Photos) by bluefilm: 4:15pm On Aug 18, 2018
This is why one should be very careful in triggering the latent jealousy inherent in the minds of so many men... and women.

1 Like

Re: Mark John Osigwe Shot Dead In Owerri By Assassins (Photos) by abokibuhari: 4:18pm On Aug 18, 2018
Netanyahu1:
Am not doubting you o, but the op said he bought house for his parents.
Him mama no they collect a dime from the money...

5 Likes

Re: Mark John Osigwe Shot Dead In Owerri By Assassins (Photos) by Deo1986(m): 4:19pm On Aug 18, 2018
Was he " chopping" alone? Cause real big boys move about with their ' family' all locked and loaded.
Re: Mark John Osigwe Shot Dead In Owerri By Assassins (Photos) by shomutuski(m): 4:27pm On Aug 18, 2018
eezeribe:

yahoo/cultist
Re: Mark John Osigwe Shot Dead In Owerri By Assassins (Photos) by Freshbaaba: 4:28pm On Aug 18, 2018
Waiting consign me �‍♀️�‍♀️
Re: Mark John Osigwe Shot Dead In Owerri By Assassins (Photos) by bendike: 4:28pm On Aug 18, 2018
eezeribe:
Curious to know, what line of business?
Re: Mark John Osigwe Shot Dead In Owerri By Assassins (Photos) by Torg77: 4:42pm On Aug 18, 2018
Macopol01:
Dead goat

Jealous goat.. Just remember death can come to you too at anytime too
Re: Mark John Osigwe Shot Dead In Owerri By Assassins (Photos) by Olatara(f): 4:46pm On Aug 18, 2018
dreh17:
The guy said "finally" like he had been expecting his death
I think say nah only me see am. Nah that guy kill am. Oloribobo.
Re: Mark John Osigwe Shot Dead In Owerri By Assassins (Photos) by Torg77: 4:49pm On Aug 18, 2018
abokibuhari:

And what does g boy mean

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Felix Osilama Okpoh, Wanted By FBI For $6 Million Scam Surrenders To EFCC / Illegal Mortuary Busted In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.