Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Mark John Osigwe Shot Dead In Owerri By Assassins (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mark John Osigwe Shot Dead In Owerri By Assassins (Photos) (55768 Views)

How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos) / Nofisat Adetutu Ibrahim, Banker Killed By Assassins In Ondo [photo] / How Pastor ThankGod Abam Was Shot Dead By Assassins Pretending To Be Vigilante (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark John Osigwe Shot Dead In Owerri By Assassins (Photos) by Unik3030: 4:57pm On Aug 18, 2018
JasonScoolari:
"Owerri have offended me"

I may not be correct, but that's a statement of intending revenge.

According to some nairalanders "If you know, you know"
u bam,town must tear
Re: Mark John Osigwe Shot Dead In Owerri By Assassins (Photos) by rozayx5(m): 4:58pm On Aug 18, 2018
bendike:

Curious to know, what line of business?

Trap house cool cool
Re: Mark John Osigwe Shot Dead In Owerri By Assassins (Photos) by andycom(m): 5:00pm On Aug 18, 2018
MyOwnOpinion:
those who "liked" that post should be investigated.....
#justSaying o.

plus the friend that posted it on facebook, he said 'finally' and owerri has offended him like he knows those behind it

2 Likes

Re: Mark John Osigwe Shot Dead In Owerri By Assassins (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 5:00pm On Aug 18, 2018
I doubt this story completely. Owerri is too small for such thing to happen unnoticed and only read on Nairaland. Even in bigger cities like Lagos there's no way such a high profile assassination would go unheard.
Re: Mark John Osigwe Shot Dead In Owerri By Assassins (Photos) by tydi(m): 5:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
YorubaAssasin:
...and what does this supposed "Big Boy" do for a living to have that much $$$?

You play in the dark... be ready to chill with demons! cool

If you don't have a poverty stinking mentality you wouldn't have spew this trash you called a comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark John Osigwe Shot Dead In Owerri By Assassins (Photos) by Suko110(m): 5:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
Homers123:
Shiit like this is bound to happen,if you walk the gray side of life.
Please sir whats the meaning of "the gray side of life". Thanks

1 Like

Re: Mark John Osigwe Shot Dead In Owerri By Assassins (Photos) by mctfopt: 5:14pm On Aug 18, 2018
Torg77:

And what does g boy mean
A G-boy is just another name for an internet fraudster. I still wonder why people buy expensive cars without insurance and trackers.

3 Likes

Re: Mark John Osigwe Shot Dead In Owerri By Assassins (Photos) by popsyleo1: 5:25pm On Aug 18, 2018
Rip
Re: Mark John Osigwe Shot Dead In Owerri By Assassins (Photos) by Gkemz: 5:40pm On Aug 18, 2018
Business gone bad. The source of his wealth undisclosed. Only in Imo you see where someone lives affluent life, changes cars but with no legitimate source of income. Funny enough the parents gladly collects the proceeds from him without asking the source.

2 Likes

Re: Mark John Osigwe Shot Dead In Owerri By Assassins (Photos) by AkpaMgbor(m): 5:42pm On Aug 18, 2018
gonkin:

Same thing i have in mind. Who dash am big boy, . All na fraudster. We too dey over hype all these guys sef
When you question the source of such flamboyant lifestyle many nairaland e-urchins will call you a "hater"..a generation that worship money like never before.

2 Likes

Re: Mark John Osigwe Shot Dead In Owerri By Assassins (Photos) by Gkemz: 5:53pm On Aug 18, 2018
LuvU2:
He looked ''broke'' by Nigerian standards.
Notwithstanding, no one deserves to be killed illegally no matter their profession.

Do you know how many he stepped on their toes or do you know how many naive girls like you he must have used and snatched their destinies as a condition for his wealth.
Re: Mark John Osigwe Shot Dead In Owerri By Assassins (Photos) by marttol: 5:58pm On Aug 18, 2018
YorubaAssasin:
...and what does this supposed "Big Boy" do for a living to have that much $$$?

You play in the dark... be ready to chill with demons ! cool
FACT
Re: Mark John Osigwe Shot Dead In Owerri By Assassins (Photos) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 18, 2018
AngelicBeing:
With the poverty and hunger currently in Nigeria, it will be suicidal for people to flaunt their wealth, anytime l am in Nigeria and I go on a very low and discreet profile, some people think l am a fool, Nigeria is a failed state and stands in the same league with Afghanistan Yemen and Syria shocked
You are CORRECT.
The last time I visited with my wife, we had to lodge in a charismatic guest house where Reverend Fathers and Sisters use regularly.
It was nice and cool.
A home from home

2 Likes

Re: Mark John Osigwe Shot Dead In Owerri By Assassins (Photos) by marttol: 6:03pm On Aug 18, 2018
tydi:

If you don't have a poverty stinking mentality you wouldn't have spew this trash you called a comment.
ode...don't let money blind you, besides he said nothing wrong.
Re: Mark John Osigwe Shot Dead In Owerri By Assassins (Photos) by Frankicent(m): 6:09pm On Aug 18, 2018
abokibuhari:
Baba was a G-BOI, he was rich before the age of 20... Before you ask me stupid question, I know am wella. He get money well but the mum no collect am

Before 20 kiss maybe na plus him dey Do.. Now his dead someone will eat that money.
Re: Mark John Osigwe Shot Dead In Owerri By Assassins (Photos) by linearity: 6:10pm On Aug 18, 2018
The Police should call that his friend ‘Philips Anuolu’ who posted the message on Facebook for questioning.....he appear to know something!

You can start a messaging mourning someone who was killed via homicide with:

‘finally, my man is gone...’

That is a clue to any investigator with common sense that, you know something.

Those who wish you harm or even engineered the the harm, sometimes cry’s the loudest when something bad befalls you.

1 Like

Re: Mark John Osigwe Shot Dead In Owerri By Assassins (Photos) by tydi(m): 6:14pm On Aug 18, 2018
marttol:
ode...don't let money blind you, besides he said nothing wrong.

bros, on a flip of things ;if you are to see me "face to face" like one on one, man to man can you call this ...ode

let me advice you ;
if you continue like this and you think "you couldn't be found"see bros na big lie..
Re: Mark John Osigwe Shot Dead In Owerri By Assassins (Photos) by abokibuhari: 6:16pm On Aug 18, 2018
linearity:
The Police should call that his friend ‘Philips Anuolu’ who posted the message on Facebook for questioning.....he appear to know something!

You can start a messaging mourning someone who was killed via homicide with:

‘finally, my man is gone...’

That is a clue to any investigator with common sense that, you know something.

Those who wish you harm or even engineered the the harm, sometimes cry’s the loudest when something bad befalls you.

The guy is just a chemist in the area, he's based in Lagos while the guy that died is in IMO state. Probably he didn't reason it well before posting it.
Re: Mark John Osigwe Shot Dead In Owerri By Assassins (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 6:22pm On Aug 18, 2018
EVILFOREST:

You are CORRECT.
The last time I visited with my wife, we had to lodge in a charismatic guest house where Reverend Fathers and Sisters use regularly.
It was nice and cool.
A home from home
That is the code to live in Nigeria, low profile, keep all your movement to yourself and wife alone, keep lots of friends at arms length, avoid open display of affluence, drop your heavy Suv, take Okada, danfo or keke napep, avoid or reduce night life activities, keep everyone in the dark, avoid going to the same joint for booze, just be very simple and you will be fine, there is hunger in Nigeria and we have wicked killers on the prowl sad

2 Likes

Re: Mark John Osigwe Shot Dead In Owerri By Assassins (Photos) by linearity: 6:28pm On Aug 18, 2018
abokibuhari:

The guy is just a chemist in the area, he's based in Lagos while the guy that died is in IMO state. Probably he didn't reason it well before posting it.

Agreed!

But, we all know that...distant is not a mitigating circumstance in things like these or in having vital information as to who might have done it.

Am not in anyway suggesting he know anything about it...it will just be a process of elimination and due diligence on the part of the investigating team to call him and say by the why did you use the word ‘finally!...did you know that anything like this happened?’
Re: Mark John Osigwe Shot Dead In Owerri By Assassins (Photos) by Homers123(m): 6:28pm On Aug 18, 2018
Suko110:

Please sir whats the meaning of "the gray side of life". Thanks
When your way is like that of Carlos Escobar.

1 Like

Re: Mark John Osigwe Shot Dead In Owerri By Assassins (Photos) by abokibuhari: 6:32pm On Aug 18, 2018
linearity:

Agreed!

But, we all know that...distant is not a mitigating circumstance in things like these or in having vital information as to who might have done it.

Am not in anyway suggesting he know anything about it...it will just be a process of elimination and due diligence on the part of the investigating team to call him and say by the why did you use the word ‘finally!...did you know that anything like this happened?’
The guy is not that literate, he's someone I know well. He just posted it ni.
Re: Mark John Osigwe Shot Dead In Owerri By Assassins (Photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 18, 2018
why "FINALLY"??
Re: Mark John Osigwe Shot Dead In Owerri By Assassins (Photos) by madjune(m): 6:37pm On Aug 18, 2018
Nothing kills a young man like

1. Taking on another man's wife.

2. Taking more than your share of a common loot.
Re: Mark John Osigwe Shot Dead In Owerri By Assassins (Photos) by sampatdikachi(m): 6:55pm On Aug 18, 2018
It's sad how Nairalanders say bad things about the dead especially when they don't know the person. Every rich young man made his money from yahoo smh.
This guy is a coursemate. He is a 500level student of Futo

1 Like

Re: Mark John Osigwe Shot Dead In Owerri By Assassins (Photos) by Kabaka100: 7:01pm On Aug 18, 2018
eezeribe:
He wasn't killed by assassins... He was killed by rivals in his line of "business"...

...or probably ny assassins hired by his business partners he douped or cheated or jealous people he knows...who knows! Its still looks tge handwork of assassins
Re: Mark John Osigwe Shot Dead In Owerri By Assassins (Photos) by 4ka4(m): 7:08pm On Aug 18, 2018
Naso nah....em go don chop thank you and very much.
Re: Mark John Osigwe Shot Dead In Owerri By Assassins (Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 7:19pm On Aug 18, 2018
If u know how many GBOYS eye don commit and their payback is on the way but them no know.

Bounty is even on one now, anytime him foot touch him papa house,him go collect but him no know. Some of them just dey Dr chop guys money, forgetting that 70% of Local Gboys na cultists wey been kill people back in the days just for fun. Dem no de ever go free.
Re: Mark John Osigwe Shot Dead In Owerri By Assassins (Photos) by YorubaAssasin: 7:34pm On Aug 18, 2018
tydi:

You sure missed ur medications today.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Mark John Osigwe Shot Dead In Owerri By Assassins (Photos) by tydi(m): 7:37pm On Aug 18, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

You sure missed ur medications today.. undecided

oduduwa descendant! i 'm not here to exchange words with you just be moral upright.
Re: Mark John Osigwe Shot Dead In Owerri By Assassins (Photos) by Osyxcel(m): 7:48pm On Aug 18, 2018
linearity:

Agreed!

"Finally my man is gone....John mark......Y.... my heart broken... Since I have been trying to wake up from this Afternoon dream....but finally its not a dream ....can't stop crying..... RIP bro....( Owerri have offended me..)"
You should understand what he's trying to pass across.
Re: Mark John Osigwe Shot Dead In Owerri By Assassins (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 7:49pm On Aug 18, 2018
abokibuhari:
Baba was a G-BOI, he was rich before the age of 20... Before you ask me stupid question, I know am wella. He get money well but the mum no collect am

that is interesting

now that he is dead, what is his gain undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Felix Osilama Okpoh, Wanted By FBI For $6 Million Scam Surrenders To EFCC / Illegal Mortuary Busted In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.