Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

5 Top Habits That Causes Ulcer That We Engage in Daily - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Top Habits That Causes Ulcer That We Engage in Daily (546 Views)

What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching / Dangerous Habits That Can Damage Your Liver / Eight Habits That Fuel Impotence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Top Habits That Causes Ulcer That We Engage in Daily by bloomstar: 11:54am On Aug 18, 2018
peptic ulcer is caused when there is inconsistency on the mucosal lining of the intestine resulting to sores on the walls of the intestine.

most times we cause this our selves without knowing, of cause welcome to Nigeria where people eat everything they see just to belly full and go about their routine works.

Here in Nigeria, ulcer is commonly found within students, and some public servants who have no much chances to eat and rest as much activities they engage in daily, while for the students is as a result of financial breakdown, many students engage on the intake of soaked white garri which in the other hand irritate the walls of the intestine, if it does not soak enough water

here i will be discusing the 5 top habits that causes ulcer we engage daily here in Nigeria

1.excessive intake of irritants:
irritants like spices we use to cook food. most people add alot of these spices to add taste to their meals, without knowing such much spices causes inconsistency without your notice to the walls of your intestine

2.excessive drinking of alcohol beverages:
I made a post about drinking of alcohol recently on it causes cancer.
alcohol makes some people uncomfortable as some people suppress their feelings. excessive alcohol irritates the wall of the intestine while it waits for assimilation, there by causing inconsistency and injuries to the lining of the intestine inform of spores.

3.not dieting well/starving: a whole lot of people starve to curtail their spending but not knowing they harm more of them selves than they save money. starving causes the weakness of the lining of the intestine and this makes it more vulnerable to ulcer.

4.not enough rest:
We are already in an uncomfortable society where you naturaly get stressed even while at home, we forget to plan well and take enough rest to curtail stress. stress increases blood flow and increases adrenaline flow, causing another problem to the intestine.

5.lifestyle:
smoking, and many other mutual lifestyle we live determine how our system works, how healthy and how damaged it posses, so we should try to maintain necessary lifestyle to avoid ulcer.

in my next post, i will discuss the prevention and treatment of ulcer.

Source: https://generalhealthinfo.com/2018/08/18/5-top-habits-that-causes-ulcer-that-we-do-daily/

Cc: Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: 5 Top Habits That Causes Ulcer That We Engage in Daily by meobizy(f): 7:43pm On Aug 18, 2018
What I surmise from this article is anyone can catch it.

With the spice factor I find it funny peptic ulcer is not the biggest killer of people in India. Our food is nothing on the spice chart compared to Indian cuisine.

Our ancestors could go days without food so I wonder why it's only in modern times this causes problems. I guess it's either the type of foods we eat nowadays or the timing, teaching our stomach acid to get agitated at unnecessary set periods of the day.

(1) (Reply)

Super Weight Loss Moong Dal Soup Recipe In Hindi / Ulcer Remedy... / Common Sicknesses In Children And Proven Ways To Deal With Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.