Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,808 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats (62029 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Man Fighting Wife’s Lover At Burna Boy Concert / Tonto Dikeh At Shepherd Bushiri's Church In South Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats by fk001(m): 4:37pm On Aug 18, 2018
Hmmm

Why did she blurred some of her replies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats by Kingjames(m): 4:41pm On Aug 18, 2018
For me though, don't see anything bad in someone travel a the way from West African country like Nigeria to the south and can not atleast stop over in any place of my choice to meet friends and even the anointed man of God for exorcism. amebo hmm
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats by Mrjo(m): 4:42pm On Aug 18, 2018
Davidospy:
My jet just took off grin
so you missed this story?

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats by Auxtin85(m): 4:46pm On Aug 18, 2018
That's not the whole chat Madam post all idiot

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats by SadMemories(m): 4:48pm On Aug 18, 2018
who this jezebel dey deceive all your dirty secret dey youtube. a mom indeed !!l

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats by lexy2014: 4:49pm On Aug 18, 2018
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats by slanky: 4:55pm On Aug 18, 2018
Are you trying to say the Churchhill led to the Church Pastor? well draw up conclusions.. ; and mind your business
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 18, 2018
You go to church to save God and you're receiving appearance fee

For what exactly

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats by Hugo55(m): 4:59pm On Aug 18, 2018
I like Tonto dike. I just like her.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats by Bruemath(m): 5:02pm On Aug 18, 2018
Kingwizzy16:

For what exactly
for appearing

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats by enemyofprogress: 5:03pm On Aug 18, 2018
It's her pussssy, it's her headache
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats by don4real18(m): 5:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
Appearance fee! Hmm
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 18, 2018
Why always Tonto?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats by Alexgeneration(m): 5:07pm On Aug 18, 2018
Kingwizzy16:

For what exactly
Appearance fee after the fvck na.

Read in between the lines.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats by sammyj: 5:14pm On Aug 18, 2018
What was her response after the last chat message from the Pastor. Why hide the response from us if she want the public to see the WhatsApp message in the first place. All I see is cover up . Shekena!! cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats by wink2015(m): 5:18pm On Aug 18, 2018
INTERNET WITH FALSEHOLD, FAKENEWS AND NAMESLANDERING.

Tonto Dikeh can best reduce social mediaring.

The more you come fully into social media.

The more bad people spoil your name for no good reason.

Even people you have not met take advantage of social media to spit on a stranger that they have not met once in their life time.

THAT IS THE CRAZINESS IN THE ONLINE MEDIA.

Take heart! Tonto!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats by Nofav0rs(m): 5:25pm On Aug 18, 2018
Davidospy:

kiss undecided undecided
Amaka go disappoint you
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats by WisdomHunter(m): 5:26pm On Aug 18, 2018
Going to church appearance with makeup artist hmmmm

people caring sex matter for head someone can't have sex in peace again.

But is aunt tonto trying to tell us say she no de Bleep since she is single?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats by AngelicBeing: 5:26pm On Aug 18, 2018
Sirmuel1:
Did you fuvk him? Yes or No?
She didn't fúçk him but she fúçks who she likes tongue
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats by Olatara(f): 5:32pm On Aug 18, 2018
MobileGees:
That one no concern me. My concern is, long ago. I usually disturb my neighbour by pressing their bell and run away. Till it got faulty and i touched it and it shocked
me.

I decided, it will not be only me that will get the electric shock . So I called my short friend Abu to press the bell . His hands was not able to reach the bell, so I carried him up, both of us receive the shocking of our life. Hmmmm.

What happened that day change my life. Since then I have never touch anything bell
again... Cowbell, door bell, churcbell, house bell, school bell, even jingle bell jingle bell... Don't sing it please. I don't even like the name, Abel, Anabel, Mabel, Mirabel and Christabel.
Isabel nko?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats by Babynyms(f): 5:40pm On Aug 18, 2018
This man is a great prophet of our time, the divine encyclopedia, the parabolic seer, just like Moses. believe it or not ....to the rumour monger sorry for you.. as you might invite the anger of God. #do my prophet no harm#
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats by Baroba(m): 5:40pm On Aug 18, 2018
I must stay relevant, get tha fuk outta here.. She can sleep with gorillas for all we care..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 18, 2018
MobileGees:
That one no concern me. My concern is, long ago. I usually disturb my neighbour by pressing their bell and run away. Till it got faulty and i touched it and it shocked
me.

I decided, it will not be only me that will get the electric shock . So I called my short friend Abu to press the bell . His hands was not able to reach the bell, so I carried him up, both of us receive the shocking of our life. Hmmmm.

What happened that day change my life. Since then I have never touch anything bell
again... Cowbell, door bell, churcbell, house bell, school bell, even jingle bell jingle bell... Don't sing it please. I don't even like the name, Abel, Anabel, Mabel, Mirabel and Christabel.
Hahahahahahahahahahaha
My guy you just made me laugh like a crazy man.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 18, 2018
Tonto can liiiie
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats by danjaba(m): 5:46pm On Aug 18, 2018
Male contact name can be change to a female.... By the way its just the conversation invitation screen shot between a certain name Brenda(?) and Tonto who is an actress and can act on anything to make you believe.
Believe Tonto on anything? Then believe the devil.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats by NothingDoMe: 5:48pm On Aug 18, 2018
MobileGees:
me.

grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats by tiredoflife(m): 6:10pm On Aug 18, 2018
But the chat no say anything
So what has she cleared
She collected money to appear in a church and na born again oh
No act of charity angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats by Saammiee(m): 6:32pm On Aug 18, 2018
I think she should listen to Emotionless by Drake...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 18, 2018
Let ask Mr.ibu he will sy a different thing becuse he actually knows that lady "Brenda"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation / Rema Tells PDP To Explain How His Father Died / Toke Makinwa Shares Valentine's Day Photo, Advises Those Who Are Alone Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.