Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update (74156 Views)

Obingwa: Abia Governorship Election Results Update / Enugu State Governorship Election Results Update (2023) / 2023: Tinubu Early Lead In Rivers State Results Update (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by ifiokjohn(m): 4:54pm On Aug 18, 2018
modath:

APC is ok with 25% in SE states, it's to just fulfill all righteousness (national spread) the number will come from the North & SW....
they will not even see 15 percent, it seems u don't knw the hatred we have for APC/ buhari in the south? at the sound of buhari, every southerners is filled with hate fr him.
Ameachi is seen as a betrayal and a judas and he won't even win his zone. that i can bet the dullard on it.
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by kcmichael: 4:55pm On Aug 18, 2018
jodeci:
What I am seeing on the result sheet is Rumuibekwe,,does phalga constituency extend to rumuibekwe in Obio Akpor?

Rumuobiekwe ward

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by bender79: 4:55pm On Aug 18, 2018
ifiokjohn:
No wonder the dullard put his relative as inec chairman so as to keep rigging for APC....If Apc think they can win even 40 percent of the southern votes they are deceiving themselves.. Lol
Oga they are already winning it.

8 Likes

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by Sannisege: 4:55pm On Aug 18, 2018
ifiokjohn:
they will not even see 15 percent, it seems u don't knw the hatred we have for APC/ buhari in the south? at the sound of buhari, every southerners is filled with hate fr him.
Ameachi is seen as a betrayal and a judas and he won't even win his zone. that i can bet the dullard on it.
Tales by moonlight. Without your SS vote, SAI Buhari won in 2015 and he will win again in 2019 insha Allah

12 Likes

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by Cajal(m): 4:56pm On Aug 18, 2018
kcmichael:
Hahahahaha APC teaching PDP lesson since 1985
...APC... is now malignant oo spreading like cancer

5 Likes

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by Cajal(m): 4:58pm On Aug 18, 2018
4601CE:
You won’t see Johnnyvid, Johnnyessense,bedspread ,wiseandtrue and co on this thread .
One thing these guys don’t get is that the more they say poo about PMB/APC ,the more I’m so eager to give my vote to pmb come 2019 grin
..likewise me

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by jamesbridget13(f): 4:59pm On Aug 18, 2018
hammer6F:
ONE THING IS CERTAIN, THE RESULT WONT STAND.

REPORTS OF SARS AND APC THUGS ACTIVITY HAVE ALREADY GONE VIRAL.

AT THE END OF THE DAY, APC WILL LEARN THAT RIGGING DOES NOT PAY.

YOU CAN IMAGINE APC AGENT ANNOUNCING RESULT EVEN BEFORE INEC HAVE FINISHED COUNTING.

WAT TYPE OF ELECTION IS THAT? WEN WILL NIGERIA BE CIVILIZED?

pls dont just go there. I dont support any party but in this issue of rigging, wasn't it how Wike came in during 2015 election n it payed him? Is now u know rigging does not pay. Pls let us hear something else

8 Likes

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by Butterflyleo: 5:01pm On Aug 18, 2018
senatordave1:

I will not believe till i hear from inec.if it turns out to be true,no pdp fan should come here and talk of buhari losing next year,it wont be tolerated.if pdp doesnt take time,buhari will win rivers

My brother the serious sensitization drive APC is carrying out in Rivers state is a well organised movement. While PDP are feeling they have it all done and dusted, APC is engaging real voters and winning them over. Just like when Prof. Henry Ugboma (CMD, UPTH) went to Ogbema community in Abua Odua LGA, on APC sensitization tour yesterday.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by ifiokjohn(m): 5:01pm On Aug 18, 2018
kcmichael:

Taaaa gbafue GI there anu mpam
as usual, joe igbokwe The second.
All you igbos that support that dullard that sent his feeble hearted soldiers that can't even fight boko haram to come and terrorise an innocent and armless east are a disgrace to the south/ east in general. You all need to be strip naked, flog and sent to rehabilitation centers

1 Like

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by keneck1: 5:02pm On Aug 18, 2018
kcmichael:

Taaaa gbafue GI there anu mpam
ya gbanaga nime OKE ofia,Buhari back to daura in 2023 is an Igbo project.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by jamesbridget13(f): 5:03pm On Aug 18, 2018
eyeview:
Does this result include the ones recorded on video where SARS officials came with thugs and carted away the result materials
what about d videos of 2015? I dont like this. Pdp accept ur fate n stop crying unnecessarily when u people are also guilty of same offence. What ever u see, take it like that. That's d kind of politics u pple play. Survival of d fittest. Let d highest rigger go. Abi no be so

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by kcmichael: 5:05pm On Aug 18, 2018
keneck1:
ya gbanaga nime OKE ofia,Buhari back to daura in 2023 is an Igbo project.

This nnewi boy, u are a product of expired sperm and premature ej'aculation

1 Like

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by saintdeby(m): 5:07pm On Aug 18, 2018
Bishop4real:

Can't one make mistakes again while writing numbers? Was APC around in 2008?
that is how pdp are they don't have brain

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by Kyase(m): 5:07pm On Aug 18, 2018
ifiokjohn:
and yet, apc have more senators than pdp in rivers, bros you well so?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 5:09pm On Aug 18, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:
Fake results, wait till the winner is announced.

Apshit can't make it in Igboland. I repeat---they can't.
at first it was south south now na south East.
Na so e go be like film trick for una eyes.
Osu

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by ifiokjohn(m): 5:09pm On Aug 18, 2018
Sannisege:
Tales by moonlight. Without your SS vote, SAI Buhari won in 2015 and he will win again in 2019 insha Allah
Then why campaign in the south? why tell us that we should vote in the dullard who's IQ is less than a chicken?
you don't need our votes then keep ur campaigns out of the south/east sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by ifiokjohn(m): 5:10pm On Aug 18, 2018
bender79:
Oga they are already winning it.
oga, thqt is clear rigging
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by hammer6F: 5:11pm On Aug 18, 2018
[s]
jamesbridget13:
pls dont just go there. I dont support any party but in this issue of rigging, wasn't it how Wike came in during 2015 election n it payed him? Is now u know rigging does not pay. Pls let us hear something else
[/s]

HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

MADAM, WE WILL NOT TAKE IT.
angry angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by ifiokjohn(m): 5:16pm On Aug 18, 2018
Kyase:
and yet, apc have more senators than pdp in rivers, bros you well so?
courtesy the buhari rigging machine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by jamesbridget13(f): 5:16pm On Aug 18, 2018
hammer6F:

HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

MADAM, WE WILL NOT TAKE IT.
angry angry angry angry
lolzzz God help pdp

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by Kyase(m): 5:22pm On Aug 18, 2018
ifiokjohn:
courtesy the buhari rigging machine.
win na win bro

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by akezn: 5:24pm On Aug 18, 2018
Bakrabas:
While the date on the paper shows 18/8/2008 and canceled to 2018?

so you are trying to tell me that APC was already in existence in 2008?

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by PHILipu1(m): 5:24pm On Aug 18, 2018
Jnrbaino4real:
Some people are so daft and so blinded by sentiments.rivers state is PDP and pop is rivers state.how many members does APC have in the state assembly?how many in house of reps?celebrating a unit result tbriugh rigging?so childish
APC have 2 senators out of 3 in Rivers state.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by sisimmi: 5:25pm On Aug 18, 2018
In every election since 2015, PDP always wins in virtual Nairaland polling Units while APC always wins at REAL polling stations. Too bad PDP has been reduced to a wailing crying virtual party.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by ifiokjohn(m): 5:27pm On Aug 18, 2018
Kyase:
win na win bro
fake winning is never winning. Win a free and fair election
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by Kyase(m): 5:28pm On Aug 18, 2018
ifiokjohn:
fake winning is never winning. Win a free and fair election
Which election is not free bro.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by PHILipu1(m): 5:29pm On Aug 18, 2018
ifiokjohn:
Which south?
And the hatred still made Anambra people to vote APC more than PDP?

The hatred made APC to win Ondo,Ekiti and Edo in the south?

Please keep quiet if you have nothing to so.

I am from the south and I can tell younow that PDP can no longer rig with the army,police,DSS,inec in the south like in the past, south votes will be share 50/50 come next year.
Write it down

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by sehin79(m): 5:33pm On Aug 18, 2018
WELL YOU CALL BUHARI A DULLARD,well he is showing you say federal might get power for election....
WIKE IS IN TROUBLE COME 2019 he as to get a new strategy for 2019.... AS APC IS USING IS RIGGING STYLE TO UNRIGGING HIM NOW LOL
this is nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by Butterflyle0: 5:37pm On Aug 18, 2018
More results

RIVERS STATE PORT HARCOURT CONSTITUENCY III BYE-ELECTION
Ward13
APC: 1633
PDP: 449

This one is right under Wikes nose.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by kcmichael: 5:39pm On Aug 18, 2018
Butterflyle0:
More results

Ward13

Hmmmmmm,make magnus Abe do fast unite before its too late.Wike is a gooner come 2019

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by bodmasfem(m): 5:44pm On Aug 18, 2018
Butterflyle0:
More results

Ward13

odikwa serious ooo! eewooo!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by Sannisege: 5:45pm On Aug 18, 2018
Butterflyle0:
More results

Ward13

You this man, I am not gay but I just love you. Keep up the good work bro

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Senate Bars Goodluck Jonathan From Contesting In 2019 Election / "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User / Imam Oladejo, Igboho’s Cleric Explains Why He Has Not Disappeared From Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.