Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update (74153 Views)

Obingwa: Abia Governorship Election Results Update / Enugu State Governorship Election Results Update (2023) / 2023: Tinubu Early Lead In Rivers State Results Update (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by AAA593: 10:38pm On Aug 18, 2018
senatordave1:

Suspend it means nothing.apc are still leading.they will still continue from where they stopped
who declared the results that were circulating here? leading in hell Abi. inec didn't declare any result.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by elidi(m): 10:46pm On Aug 18, 2018
Butterflyle0:
More results

RIVERS STATE PORT HARCOURT CONSTITUENCY III BYE-ELECTION
Ward13
APC: 1633
PDP: 449

This one is right under Wikes nose.

Which of the unit is this?
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by senatordave1(m): 10:47pm On Aug 18, 2018
xest:
so why r u raising eyebrows that apc will do well in rivers. Here resemble kano?
But we did well already before the suspension na? Was apc not leading?

1 Like

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by nwala85: 10:47pm On Aug 18, 2018
fake results. greed APC

1 Like

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by senatordave1(m): 10:49pm On Aug 18, 2018
AAA593:

who declared the results that were circulating here? leading in hell Abi. inec didn't declare any result.
Inec had already collated more than half of the results,you sound pained.since 2015,is this not how you have been getting results,why are you now pained.
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by senatordave1(m): 10:50pm On Aug 18, 2018
nwala85:
fake results. greed APC
Its not fake.it was real.you sound relieved.inec suspended base on violence
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by cimag: 11:00pm On Aug 18, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

If he tries that PMB will withold his state allocation
When Hon Abdulmumin Jubrin was suspended for over one year,did Buhari withold the House Of Reps Allocation?When Sen Ndume was suspended for 6 months,did Buhari withold senate's allocation?Five Members of Imo House Of Assembly are currently on suspension for over 3 months now,did Buhari withold Imo Allocation?The greatest problem we have in this country now is that all APC supporters have been hypnotised with their brain replaced with pure white akamu.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by PHILipu1(m): 11:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
ifiokjohn:
please when i say south m not including the west.
Anambra voted base on an individual not a party. That is if that election was free and fair and not rigged.
Haba u check am na, can the igbo vote someone who sent in the military to come and kill their fathers,mothers, brothers and sisters using python dance?
guy i tell you because i know the igbos and have seen how they hate buhari so much.
Free and fair election,no rigging. Buhari will not see more than 5 percent votes in all igbo land and that is me being sincere.
How will they vote someone who call them 5 percent?
I will advice APC to forget anambra election and forget the east because they will not get even 10 percent frm there.

edo might be in the south but we don't consider them south because they have been the black ship of the south for long.

Sir, you are part of the 2- 5 percent in the south who we know will vote APC.
I never told u apc will not get a vote, i said that it will not be more than 5 percent in a free and fair election
Hear yourself.
Anambra hate APC but they voted for an individual that associate himself with APC.

Does that make sense to you?
You have been brainwashed because of PDP rigging of SE in the past to believe that SE people hate APC which is far from the truth.

Do you think that all SE people loved what IPOB were doing those days in South east,many south east were against it but couldn't come out to challenge KANU and IPOB because of fear and were happy when operation Phyton dance dislodge them.

Have it that PDP no longer control the army,police,DSS,inec like in the past and can no longer rig SE like before and just like Anambra,south east votes will be shared 50/50 between APC and PDP in a free and fair election.

Edo is more southern than you SE that most people believed that you guys migrated from Cameroon.

Go and ask about Benin Kingdom.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by cimag: 11:06pm On Aug 18, 2018
diegwu02:
Of course, this can only happen in PDP states, they do it and get away with it, the very moment similar situation happens in an assembly controlled by APC, the Wailers and Children of Hate will wail their gall bladders off,
The House Of Reps suspended Hon Abdulmumin Jubrin for over one year.The Senate Suspended Sen Ndume For 6 Months,all these are not PDP states.Imo House Of Assembly controlled by APC suspended their 5 fellow APC members for over 3 months now,Imo is an APC state.Foolish is your problem.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by PHILipu1(m): 11:13pm On Aug 18, 2018
xest:
u go fit bet money say apc go unseat pdp for rivers in governorship election? Make we bet
Note that Jonathan and mama peace no longer control Aso rock like in 2015 OK.
Wike in 2019 will he like a fish out of water.
We will see how he will swim.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by ifiokjohn(m): 11:21pm On Aug 18, 2018
PHILipu1:
Hear yourself.
Anambra hate APC but they voted for an individual that associate himself with APC.

Does that make sense to you?
You have been brainwashed because of PDP rigging of SE in the past to believe that SE people hate APC which is far from the truth.

Do you think that all SE people loved what IPOB were doing those days in South east,many south east were against it but couldn't come out to challenge KANU and IPOB because of fear and were happy when operation Phyton dance dislodge them.

Have it that PDP no longer control the army,police,DSS,inec like in the past and can no longer rig SE like before and just like Anambra,south east votes will be shared 50/50 between APC and PDP in a free and fair election.

Edo is more southern than you SE that most people believed that you guys migrated from Cameroon.

Go and ask about Benin Kingdom.

they all wanted their own country's bt were not happy with the method ipob were using.
50-50? hahahahaha.. MR u are dreaming pls wakeup. Apc can nva get 50 percent vote in the east.
well 2019 election will speak and u will be shame to see your buhari did not get more than 10 percent in the entire east.
Edo is south, yes. Bt it is the black sheep of the south.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by senatordave1(m): 11:41pm On Aug 18, 2018
ifiokjohn:
they all wanted their own country's bt were not happy with the method ipob were using.
50-50? hahahahaha.. MR u are dreaming pls wakeup. Apc can nva get 50 percent vote in the east.
well 2019 election will speak and u will be shame to see your buhari did not get more than 10 percent in the entire east.
Apc may win your akwa ibom.by the way apc will get it in imo and anambra
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by swagagolic01(m): 12:11am On Aug 19, 2018
senatordave1:

But hes influence is limited to ahoada na.

Lol, that dude holds the street, if you know how many men he pulled to APC from main town alone you go understand, in the campaign OJ said "now we are in control of town" that's what mannah brought to the party.. I feel free bad for Wike, his a goner already

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by ekhai(m): 6:17am On Aug 19, 2018
tprecious2:
wat date is written, there, is dat not 2008, dat this idiotic fellow turned d 0 to 1. u guys should look carefully before commenting. d guy dat put on dat post s mischievous.
Was there any election, in Rivers, in 2008? That shows a common mistake by human. That the date was corrected doesn't invalidate the result.
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by PHILipu1(m): 7:45am On Aug 19, 2018
ifiokjohn:

And your IPOB and Kanu were dead when PDP and Jonathan were incharge of Aso rock,was it not that time that it would have be easy for Jonathan as a Christian and a southerner to give south east the biafra republic?

But you guys didn't disturb Jonathan government for your country but only wake up when APC and Buhari were in Aso rock.

Only kids don't know that biafra,avengers and killer herdsmen and the hand work of those that lost power some years ago.

I am sure you will still cry and find excuse of why Buhari and APC got 50% of the votes in south east just like you cried in Anambra case.

It is a different ball game and Buhari is the president now unlike in previous elections.
PDP can not use the army,police,dss,inec,nysc etc to rig Buhari out again like in the past.

2019 election will be free and fair and we will really see how south east hate Buhari just the way that PDP rigging in that zone makes you guys to believe so.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by ifiokjohn(m): 8:26am On Aug 19, 2018
PHILipu1:

And your IPOB and Kanu were dead when PDP and Jonathan were incharge of Aso rock,was it not that time that it would have be easy for Jonathan as a Christian and a southerner to give south east the biafra republic?

But you guys didn't disturb Jonathan government for your country but only wake up when APC and Buhari were in Aso rock.

Only kids don't know that biafra,avengers and killer herdsmen and the hand work of those that lost power some years ago.

I am sure you will still cry and find excuse of why Buhari and APC got 50% of the votes in south east just like you cried in Anambra case.

It is a different ball game and Buhari is the president now unlike in previous elections.
PDP can not use the army,police,dss,inec,nysc etc to rig Buhari out again like in the past.

2019 election will be free and fair and we will really see how south east hate Buhari just the way that PDP rigging in that zone makes you guys to believe so.
abi! lets wait for 2019 then.
And sir, doing jonathan's government they was agitation for Biafra but it was not that pronounced and Gej unlike buhari did not bother himself and never sent in the army.

So buhari is the cause for the increase in the agitations.

Well i hope it is free and fair as you said then you will see how we despise him.
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by PHILipu1(m): 8:44am On Aug 19, 2018
ifiokjohn:
abi! lets wait for 2019 then.
And sir, doing jonathan's government they was agitation for Biafra but it was not that pronounced and Gej unlike buhari did not bother himself and never sent in the army.

So buhari is the cause for the increase in the agitations.

Well i hope it is free and fair as you said then you will see how we despise him.
Lol.
Did Kanu threaten to go to Aso rock and cut Jonathan head for his followers?

Did Kanu set up and paraded his biafra secret service during Jonathan era?

How many protest did biafra organize under PdP and Jonathan.

There is no president in the world that will take what Kanu and IPOB did under Buhari.

Not America,france,germany or any country will allow a man to threaten it's head of government.

The videos are online and people like you were hailing Kanu and IPOb when they were making all this threat but only call the international community when phyton came to dance.

It will be free and fair in 2019 and you will see that it was PDP rigging in that zone that made you guys to believe that south east hate him that much.

He has ministers and political appointees from south east now unlike in 2015 and don't expect that this guys will not work and deliver for their boss.

Can you also compare political leaders from south east that were not in APC in 2015 but are in APC now?

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by monkautos(m): 9:08am On Aug 19, 2018
APC supporters very soon will make nairaland a useless news forum.. They don't think about Nigeria or how to better the people or the economy or job creation.. They are just always thinking about how to win elections and how Buhari should be reelected.. Let us be frank Buhari has done virtually nothing in the above areas.. But they are not bothered.
Sometimes I ask myself.. Is it that these guys don't even give a Bleep about our future or what? Or are all of them paid to do these.. The answer eludes me everyday.. Are we now supporting parties like football fans where an arsenal fan will always support arsenal and a Chelsea fan is always with Chelsea.. Maybe

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by ifiokjohn(m): 11:51am On Aug 19, 2018
PHILipu1:
Lol.
Did Kanu threaten to go to Aso rock and cut Jonathan head for his followers?

Did Kanu set up and paraded his biafra secret service during Jonathan era?

How many protest did biafra organize under PdP and Jonathan.

There is no president in the world that will take what Kanu and IPOB did under Buhari.

Not America,france,germany or any country will allow a man to threaten it's head of government.

The videos are online and people like you were hailing Kanu and IPOb when they were making all this threat but only call the international community when phyton came to dance.

It will be free and fair in 2019 and you will see that it was PDP rigging in that zone that made you guys to believe that south east hate him that much.

He has ministers and political appointees from south east now unlike in 2015 and don't expect that this guys will not work and deliver for their boss.

Can you also compare political leaders from south east that were not in APC in 2015 but are in APC now?
wait lets wait and see.
Is it the east that didnot vote for ojukwu because he never went on the platform they like that will now vote buhari because of ministers from the east?
same people that accuse buhari of marginalising the east on appointments will now vote buhari?

-------------------------
That was why i said some people never like the method kanu used that was why they refuse to follow him.
All those countries you mention will not subject it citizens to ridicule, they will not allow soldiers to trample upon human rights of it people just because they wanted their own country.

----------------
have met igbos in the east and here in abuja and i can tell you 90 percent hv spoken with hv that hatred for buhari and anything APC.
They call it Islamic party that have come to islamize them.
From abia, to imo, to anambra, to enugu and ebonyi. 80 percnt have this innate hatred for buhari, 10 percent are indiffe and the rest might vote buhari.

So my guy forget it buhari no go get even 20 percent in all eastern state combined

1 Like

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by PHILipu1(m): 2:19pm On Aug 19, 2018
ifiokjohn:
wait lets wait and see.
Is it the east that didnot vote for ojukwu because he never went on the platform they like that will now vote buhari because of ministers from the east?
same people that accuse buhari of marginalising the east on appointments will now vote buhari?

-------------------------
That was why i said some people never like the method kanu used that was why they refuse to follow him.
All those countries you mention will not subject it citizens to ridicule, they will not allow soldiers to trample upon human rights of it people just because they wanted their own country.

----------------
have met igbos in the east and here in abuja and i can tell you 90 percent hv spoken with hv that hatred for buhari and anything APC.
They call it Islamic party that have come to islamize them.
From abia, to imo, to anambra, to enugu and ebonyi. 80 percnt have this innate hatred for buhari, 10 percent are indiffe and the rest might vote buhari.

So my guy forget it buhari no go get even 20 percent in all eastern state combined
And you didn't ask them that if APC is an Islamic party,is PDP a christian party?

Ojukwu contested when PDP were rigging with out concern and I can tell you that Ojukwu was also rigged out in those past elections.

Because probably Bishop Atiku, pastor Kwankwoso, Rev.Lamido, prophet Markafi, Arc bishop Saraki are PDP option in 2019.

Because I know this people practice Islam and are all Hausa Fulani.

The campaign stuffs of Jonathan is a christian and a Southerner that was used to decieve most Igbo's in 2015 will no longer be there in 2019 because both party candidates will be Muslim and Hausa Fulani.

And you will be stupid to believe that majority of Igbo's will love the Muslim and Hausa Fulani man of PDP alone.

I just have it at the hack of your mind that it is a different ball game and Buhari will score more than 50% cone 2019

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by ifiokjohn(m): 4:48pm On Aug 19, 2018
PHILipu1:

And you didn't ask them that if APC is an Islamic party,is PDP a christian party?

Ojukwu contested when PDP were rigging with out concern and I can tell you that Ojukwu was also rigged out in those past elections.

Because probably Bishop Atiku, pastor Kwankwoso, Rev.Lamido, prophet Markafi, Arc bishop Saraki are PDP option in 2019.

Because I know this people practice Islam and are all Hausa Fulani.

The campaign stuffs of Jonathan is a christian and a Southerner that was used to decieve most Igbo's in 2015 will no longer be there in 2019 because both party candidates will be Muslim and Hausa Fulani.

And you will be stupid to believe that majority of Igbo's will love the Muslim and Hausa Fulani man of PDP alone.

I just have it at the hack of your mind that it is a different ball game and Buhari will score more than 50% cone 2019
hmmmmm, well lets wait and see. Bt i cn beat my chest and tell you APC will not see 20 percent in the east....

You forget they can also say if buhari is voted he will unleash the herds men on them.
That he will not guarantee their safety.
They have seen benue, nasarawa and middle belt in general and the Killings there.
Pdp can also tell them that and they will not vote apc.
Those ones believe pdp is better than apc, less islamic and dont have an islamic bigot who will want to islamise nigeria( buhari say that he will not rest till all part of nigeria is islamise in 2003) said that.....That can also be use my guy
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by Bakrabas: 9:57pm On Aug 19, 2018
rajiraymond:

Is anyone above mistake aside from God?

Nobody above mistake

1 Like

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by PHILipu1(m): 2:24am On Aug 20, 2018
ifiokjohn:
hmmmmm, well lets wait and see. Bt i cn beat my chest and tell you APC will not see 20 percent in the east....

You forget they can also say if buhari is voted he will unleash the herds men on them.
That he will not guarantee their safety.
They have seen benue, nasarawa and middle belt in general and the Killings there.
Pdp can also tell them that and they will not vote apc.
Those ones believe pdp is better than apc, less islamic and dont have an islamic bigot who will want to islamise nigeria( buhari say that he will not rest till all part of nigeria is islamise in 2003) said that.....That can also be use my guy
You think that many people don't also reason on the line that this killer herdsmen is the hand work of opposition party members mostly of PDP that lost powers some years ago?

Many people in south east also believe that PDP are sponsoring this killers to discredit Buhari government and APC can also use this to can campaign.too.

So,after Benue governor joined PDP,why don't herdsmen attack Benue people again?

2019 will soon be here and I can tell you that just like Anambra,Ekiti etc,you are in for the shock of your like when APC will score more than 50% but don't come here and cry rigging because the election will be free and fair but the difference is that PDP can no longer rig south east like in previous elections.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by Favor99(m): 6:16am On Aug 20, 2018
ifiokjohn:
Your talking about being good, and talking about God in your profile signature yet your calling a state a black sheep of a region. Hypocrites like you make people not take Christians seriously.
Your an undercover tribalist

1 Like

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by xest(m): 7:00am On Aug 20, 2018
PHILipu1:

Note that Jonathan and mama peace no longer control Aso rock like in 2015 OK.
Wike in 2019 will he like a fish out of water.
We will see how he will swim.
so ur ppl in aso rock r planning to rig rivers as they did in ekiti? Bro even if they do it will not work.
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by xest(m): 7:01am On Aug 20, 2018
senatordave1:

But we did well already before the suspension na? Was apc not leading?
which well una dey do? Abi na dt type of ekiti own?
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by PHILipu1(m): 7:22am On Aug 20, 2018
xest:
so ur ppl in aso rock r planning to rig rivers as they did in ekiti? Bro even if they do it will not work.
APC will not rig it and APC will not allow PDP to rig it too.
It will be free and fair just like last weekend bye election that APC won.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by ifiokjohn(m): 7:31am On Aug 20, 2018
Favor99:

Your talking about being good, and talking about God in your profile signature yet your calling a state a black sheep of a region. Hypocrites like you make people not take Christians seriously.
Your an undercover tribalist
miss, they is a diff between politics and religion.
When nigerians begin to understand that is the day polithiefcians will stop using us.
Even in heaven they was a black sheep(satan and his minions).
So in nigeria here and the south in general they are a black sheeps.
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by 7lives: 7:36am On Aug 20, 2018
maasoap:

Funny comment. Remind me again how Wike got there. Losers will always have something to say, someone to blame. How many pdp members were killed today by the APC members? None I guess. Can you remember how how many APC members were killed by pdp members in 2015?

CHAI.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by xest(m): 7:38am On Aug 20, 2018
PHILipu1:
APC will not rig it and APC will not allow PDP to rig it too.
It will be free and fair just like last weekend bye election that APC won.
till then then bro
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by ifiokjohn(m): 7:41am On Aug 20, 2018
PHILipu1:

You think that many people don't also reason on the line that this killer herdsmen is the hand work of opposition party members mostly of PDP that lost powers some years ago?

Many people in south east also believe that PDP are sponsoring this killers to discredit Buhari government and APC can also use this to can campaign.too.

So,after Benue governor joined PDP,why don't herdsmen attack Benue people again?

2019 will soon be here and I can tell you that just like Anambra,Ekiti etc,you are in for the shock of your like when APC will score more than 50% but don't come here and cry rigging because the election will be free and fair but the difference is that PDP can no longer rig south east like in previous elections.
how many people in the east believe that if not few of the elites?
If pdp is sponsoring herdsmen why is the government not rounding dem up on the charges of sponsoring killings? or u think people don't think that way in the east too?

If pdp is sponsoring herdsmen, buhari and his security agencies will have rounded them up by now.
where is ur evidences that pdp is sponsoring herdsmen ? if none then pls don't talk abt it again.

See rigging or no rigging pdp will always win the south n east by atleast 90 percent.
If buhari sees 50 percent there, even world powers will recognise that he rigged.
Even buhari and all apc members know it is an impossible thing. Because it is possible For - -to enter the eye of a needle than for buhari to see 50 percent in a presidential election in the east.
Re: Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update by 7lives: 7:46am On Aug 20, 2018
monkautos:
APC supporters very soon will make nairaland a useless news forum.. They don't think about Nigeria or how to better the people or the economy or job creation.. They are just always thinking about how to win elections and how Buhari should be reelected.. Let us be frank Buhari has done virtually nothing in the above areas.. But they are not bothered.
Sometimes I ask myself.. Is it that these guys don't even give a Bleep about our future or what? Or are all of them paid to do these.. The answer eludes me everyday.. Are we now supporting parties like football fans where an arsenal fan will always support arsenal and a Chelsea fan is always with Chelsea.. Maybe

See pain o, no one stopped you from supporting your party, why are you sad that others support their own party?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos / Senate Bars Goodluck Jonathan From Contesting In 2019 Election / "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.