Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Is The Belief True That A Person Brings Badluck/Goodluck To Another? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is The Belief True That A Person Brings Badluck/Goodluck To Another? (4674 Views)

Six Habits That Prove A Person Was Born In A Poor Family / Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) / Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The Belief True That A Person Brings Badluck/Goodluck To Another? by mayorhy: 3:07pm On Aug 19, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
Most of we women carry the Badluck in our body and dump it on a innocent man. And it is not as if we are working or providing anything for the house hold. Our own is to cook food, clean the house, wash his clothes, watch telemundo, chat with endless men on WhatsApp, Facebook, Instamessage, and open our pinky hole for anyone who flashes 2000naira or drives a Benz

Seriously We women are write- offs in Nigeria
you're definitely not a female, i have gone through your posts on nairaland and all you do is bash women online. I wonder why you're on a campaign against the female gender. If you had a terrible experience with a gf or a wife doesnt make all women the same. For you to masquerade as a female online to talk evil or bash women in the pretense that you're a female and your views are feminine shows how dangerous and psychopathic you are. I pray someone sees this and get you help because you're a danger to the society

6 Likes

Re: Is The Belief True That A Person Brings Badluck/Goodluck To Another? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 19, 2018
Quiescere:
It's only ignorant Nigerians and Africans who have such beliefs, always trying to blame their misfortunes on another instead of accepting responsibility for their own actions.
i'm sorry, i don't know who's older btw us but pls madam, will you keep quiet there. What do you mean by it's only ignorant Africans/Nigerians? What joy is there to always ridiculed this great black race? There's a friend of mine who is currently dating a white chick, when he was asking this *chick* out, the first thing she wanted to find out about them is their star sign, how compatible their star signs are. Is it not the same thing we believe here. Or you don't know many things are involved in this luck (either bad or ebele jonathan) ish. Factors like astrolody zodiac star sign, family background, spiritual life, circles of friends and the likes. While some are born fire, some are born as a water, how do you expect water and fire to go far? Take exroverts and introverts for example, when these two are in love, one would surely draw another backward because they are two different people living in two different world. While most introverts live in thier (or sorry our) imaginations, most extrovert live in the physical/reality realm. A man/woman that is always hiding inside because he/she doesn't like faces, how do you expect such to contribute to an extroverts life who is always ready to go out and get it. Introverts maybe because of love might be able to convince their lovers to try and be what they were not supposed to be so also extrovert, cuz their worlds are far apart. And when later such person remember his/her dreams in life, he/she 'd say his/her partner has brought nothing buh badluck/lagging. Badluck is not all that spiritual like you people think of it. Circles of friends contribute immensely to this. A believer that have no one in his circle that always attend church programmes will also be caught up in the circle. If you can get over things naturally, you'd realize that there is nothing like badluck/goodluck. I am not disputing spirituality in this as i have mentioned earlier though and maybe destiny (if truly there is something like that).

5 Likes

Re: Is The Belief True That A Person Brings Badluck/Goodluck To Another? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 19, 2018
My name is Goodluck Kelvin Goodluck (GKG).. You see i can bring it to you in multiple folds. Just 8 years oo. Watcha say? wink

1 Like

Re: Is The Belief True That A Person Brings Badluck/Goodluck To Another? by yvelchstores(f): 4:03pm On Aug 19, 2018
Elder001:

The bible is an ancient Hebrew myth turned into a base for religion by catholics.

The bible is self contradictory in many areas.
I rebuke false theory/doctines
Re: Is The Belief True That A Person Brings Badluck/Goodluck To Another? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 19, 2018
yvelchstores:
IT AMAZES ME THAT IT IS MOSTLY WOMEN THAT CLING TO RELIGION WHICH HAS CONDEMNED AND STILL CONDEMNS THEM. THERE'S NOT A SINGLE RELIGION THAT VALUES WOMEN, OR HAVE ANYTHING IN THEIR INTEREST. EVERY MAJOR WORLD RELIGION – WITHOUT EXCEPTION – IS INTENSELY PATRIARCHAL. EVERY ONE OF THEM ENGAGES IN THE SYSTEMATIC DEVALUATION OF WOMEN, IN THE SYSTEMATIC EXCLUSION OF WOMEN FROM POSITIONS OF AUTHORITY, AND IN THE SYSTEMATIC OPPRESSION AND EVEN ENSLAVEMENT OF WOMEN. WOMEN ARE ALWAYS PRAYING, ALWAYS IN CHURCH, ALWAYS SUBMITTING TO ONE DADDY PASTOR OR WORSHIPPING A REVEREND FATHER. BUT THEIR RELIGION PLACES THEM NEXT TO USELESS. THE SHARIA CODE DENIES WOMEN THEIR RIGHT TO AN EDUCATION, TO MEDICAL CARE, OR TO GO OUT IN PUBLIC UNACCOMPANIED BY A MALE RELATIVE, IN ADDITION TO MANY OTHER FORMS OF CRUELTY, AND PUNISHES TRANSGRESSIONS WITH BARBARIC ACTS SUCH AS FLOGGING AND STONING. IN MANY MUSLIM COUNTRIES, THE PRACTICE OF “HONOR KILLING” – MURDERING FEMALE RELATIVES WHO HAVE BEEN RAPED, AS A WAY TO CLEANSE THE SHAME THEY HAVE BROUGHT ON THEIR FAMILY BY BEING THE VICTIM OF SUCH A CRIME – STILL OCCURS. LIKE.. IF MY SISTER GETS RAPED (OR GETS PREGNANT OUT OF WEDLOCK), I'M SUPPOSED TO TIE HER DOWN IN A GATHERING OF OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS AND SLIT HER THROAT IN ORDER TO CLEANSE SHAME FROM OUR FAMILY. EVERYONE LOVES THIS IDEA. AND THEN THERE IS THE BEST-KNOWN MANIFESTATION OF ISLAM’S INHUMANITY TO WOMEN: THE SUFFOCATING SHROUDS OF BLACK CLOTH DESIGNED TO STRIP THEM OF THEIR INDIVIDUALITY AND TO MAKE THEM FACELESS, INVISIBLE AND LESS THAN HUMAN. WOMEN ARE MADE TO WALK AROUND DRESSED LIKE TURTLE NINJAS UNDER THIS SCORCHING AFRICAN SUN, WHILE MEN ARE FREE TO WEAR WHATEVER THEY WANT. WOMEN ARE NOT PERMITTED TO DRIVE CARS OR GIVE THEIR OPINION IN PUBLIC WHILE MEN CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT. REVEREND SISTERS MUST BE UNDER RULES AND SECURITY ALL THE TIME WHILE REVEREND FATHERS CAN ROAM LIKE A BIRD. THE CHURCH OF GOD, THEY SAY, BUT A WOMAN CAN NEVER BE POPE, CAN NEVER RULE OVER ALL CATHOLICS BECAUSE GOD'S PREFERRED GENDER IS MALE. EVEN THE SUPPOSEDLY MORE ENLIGHTENED EASTERN RELIGIONS ARE NOT MUCH BETTER WHEN IT COMES TO TREATING WOMEN AS EQUALS AND AS HUMAN BEINGS. IN HINDUISM, THE MOST INFAMOUS EXAMPLE IS PROBABLY THE PRACTICE OF "SATI" , IN WHICH WIDOWED WOMEN WERE EXPECTED TO BURN THEMSELVES TO DEATH ON THEIR HUSBAND’S FUNERAL PYRE. ALTHOUGH THIS WAS ALLEGEDLY A VOLUNTARY ACT, IN PRACTICE IT WAS OFTEN INVOLUNTARY, WITH WOMEN DRUGGED, BOUND OR OTHERWISE RESTRAINED BEFORE BEING COMMITTED ALIVE TO THE FLAMES. RELIGIONS WERE DESIGNED TO PUT PEOPLE UNDER CONTROL. AND WOMEN ARE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HIERARCHY.

4 Likes

Re: Is The Belief True That A Person Brings Badluck/Goodluck To Another? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
yvelchstores:

The Holy Bible is as fake as Kemi Adeosun's NYSC certificate
Re: Is The Belief True That A Person Brings Badluck/Goodluck To Another? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
IntrovertedK:
If you disagree with my post, have yourself a thousand seats, but you don't tell me to be quiet, ever, because I would not be. Freedom of speech is my basic human right, as it is yours, and the last time I checked, everyone has the right to express their opinion on this forum.

Now, trust me, I know all about psychics and zodiac signs (they go hand-in-hand), as well as personality typing (I know your type by your post alone). But I still don't agree with the line of thought. The rest of the world is moving ahead, but Nigeria remains largely backward today. It's not as if it affects me, lol, but it's the vulnerable people in the Nigerian society that end up being victimised as a result of this mentality, like the innocent children who are often accused of being child witches in places like Akwa Ibom because the stepmother or one idiott in the family believes the child is the cause of his/her bad luck, failing business, whatever. It's little people like this who end up being abused, tortured, killed, or forced to undergo damaging exorcisms, that I care about. The rest of y'all, I really don't give a fuc about because it's people like you who are enabling these barbaric injustices to the innocent.

5 Likes

Re: Is The Belief True That A Person Brings Badluck/Goodluck To Another? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 19, 2018
Quiescere:
If you disagree with my post, have yourself a thousand seats, but you don't tell me to be quiet, ever, because I would not be. Freedom of speech is my basic human right, as it is yours, and the last time I checked, everyone has the right to express their opinion on this forum.

Now, trust me, I know all about psychics and zodiac signs (they go hand-in-hand), as well as personality typing (I know your type by your post alone). But I still don't agree with the line of thought. The rest of the world is moving ahead, but Nigeria remains largely backward today. It's not as if it affects me, lol, but it's the vulnerable people in the Nigerian society that end up being victimised as a result of this mentality, like the innocent children who are often accused of being child witches in places like Akwa Ibom because the stepmother or one idiott in the family believes the child is the cause of his/her bad luck, failing business, whatever. It's little people like this who end up being abused, tortured, killed, or forced to undergo damaging exorcisms, that I care about. The rest of y'all, I really don't give a fuc about because it's people like you who are enabling these barbaric injustices to the innocent.

Nice points. You speak maturely too.

2 Likes

Re: Is The Belief True That A Person Brings Badluck/Goodluck To Another? by yvelchstores(f): 9:39pm On Aug 19, 2018
Elder001:

bla bla bla. It's not Ur life but mine, I will cling unto the word of God. Tq

7 Likes

Re: Is The Belief True That A Person Brings Badluck/Goodluck To Another? by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 11:02pm On Aug 19, 2018
mayorhy:
you're definitely not a female, i have gone through your posts on nairaland and all you do is bash women online. I wonder why you're on a campaign against the female gender. If you had a terrible experience with a gf or a wife doesnt make all women the same. For you to masquerade as a female online to talk evil or bash women in the pretense that you're a female and your views are feminine shows how dangerous and psychopathic you are. I pray someone sees this and get you help because you're a danger to the society
na guy dey behind that moniker oh grin

2 Likes

Re: Is The Belief True That A Person Brings Badluck/Goodluck To Another? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 20, 2018
Yes.
It's either your meeting with a partner is good,bad or both.

Speaking from experience,you can meet a good person who obviously may not be compatible with you.You might be doing well but meet someone who will come into your life and mess thingy up for you.There are those who transmit misfortune,that's why we must be careful with the kind of people who keep as lovers.

1 Like

Re: Is The Belief True That A Person Brings Badluck/Goodluck To Another? by Katier00(f): 1:44pm On Aug 20, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
Most of we women carry the Badluck in our body and dump it on a innocent man. And it is not as if we are working or providing anything for the house hold. Our own is to cook food, clean the house, wash his clothes, watch telemundo, chat with endless men on WhatsApp, Facebook, Instamessage, and open our pinky hole for anyone who flashes 2000naira or drives a Benz

you are not a woman and frustration must be killing you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Belief True That A Person Brings Badluck/Goodluck To Another? by TheKingIsHere: 4:53pm On Aug 20, 2018
Its true.

Had a girlfriend back then. Everything worked out well for me. There is one am dating and things at just hell.

Am seriously planning to dump her negative spirit from my life.

2 Likes

Re: Is The Belief True That A Person Brings Badluck/Goodluck To Another? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 20, 2018
yvelchstores:
bla bla bla. It's not Ur life but mine, I will cling unto the word of God. Tq

Did you read my reply to you?
Re: Is The Belief True That A Person Brings Badluck/Goodluck To Another? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:44pm On Aug 20, 2018
Elder001:

The bible is an ancient Hebrew myth turned into a base for religion by catholics.

The bible is self contradictory in many areas.

What's wrong with you?
So, you're an atheist and a feminist too?
Mehn. You need lashing o.
Re: Is The Belief True That A Person Brings Badluck/Goodluck To Another? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:46pm On Aug 20, 2018
As a philosopher, what's the antidote to ward off badluck?

Goddyss:
@OP, I am a philosopher and rationalist but I must tell you that we are in a world where everything is independent and interconnected to everything else.

A good friend of mine had a remarkable experience which I confirmed to serve as an answer to you. There was a particular runs babe he usually had sex with for prosperity. Any day he had sex with this babe, he would received favours and had a massive sales of his products.

As he intimated us of this development, other guys also had a taste of the girl and experienced the reward and I happened to be one of those guys. I won 250,000 on bet9ja the week I had a taste and I was amazed that weeks later I decided to woo and make the girl a permanent serious gf. Unfortunately, one of my friends who also got his rewards had proposed to the girl and printed wedding invitations.

I was very angry with the guy likewise other of my friends. We tried to see that the marriage didn't hold so that we continued to be having a taste perhaps sharing her among ourselves but it didn't work out.

After the marriage, the husband started prospering massively in business. He is now a major importer of products in his line of business.

We are more than biological beings. Some of us have untarnishable star of wealth in our aura that whosoever comes within our energy field through s3x pertakes in it.

While some girls are abundance of goodluck and blessing irrespective of their moral inclinations and decency, some other girls are abundance of badluck irrespective of their decency and religious inclinations. Life is deeper than we envisage. I could say more but let me stop here
Re: Is The Belief True That A Person Brings Badluck/Goodluck To Another? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:47pm On Aug 20, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
Its true.

Had a girlfriend back then. Everything worked out well for me. There is one am dating and things at just hell.

Am seriously planning to dump her negative spirit from my life.

LOL. It could just be that your energies do not match. By the way, why did you leave the other one?
Re: Is The Belief True That A Person Brings Badluck/Goodluck To Another? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:48pm On Aug 20, 2018
Katier00:
you are not a woman and frustration must be killing you

She isn't. That person is Male.

1 Like

Re: Is The Belief True That A Person Brings Badluck/Goodluck To Another? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:49pm On Aug 20, 2018
LynnnCHI:
Yes.
It's either your meeting with a partner is good,bad or both.

Speaking from experience,you can meet a good person who obviously may not be compatible with you.You might be doing well but meet someone who will come into your life and mess thingy up for you.There are those who transmit misfortune,that's why we must be careful with the kind of people who keep as lovers.

Transmit misfortune? I still do not believe this. Why would one person say another is responsible for his/her misfortune?
Re: Is The Belief True That A Person Brings Badluck/Goodluck To Another? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:55pm On Aug 20, 2018
Quiescere:

Very insightful. Thanks for this.

1 Like

Re: Is The Belief True That A Person Brings Badluck/Goodluck To Another? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:57pm On Aug 20, 2018
Elder001:

Do not bring your atheistic self here please. You say the bible is fake and you still call on God. Fake bitch.
Re: Is The Belief True That A Person Brings Badluck/Goodluck To Another? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:58pm On Aug 20, 2018
IntrovertedK:
My name is Goodluck Kelvin Goodluck (GKG).. You see i can bring it to you in multiple folds. Just 8 years oo. Watcha say? wink

Mtcheew. 8 years for what?
Re: Is The Belief True That A Person Brings Badluck/Goodluck To Another? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:00pm On Aug 20, 2018
smiley

IntrovertedK:
i'm sorry, i don't know who's older btw us but pls madam, will you keep quiet there. What do you mean by it's only ignorant Africans/Nigerians? What joy is there to always ridiculed this great black race? There's a friend of mine who is currently dating a white chick, when he was asking this *chick* out, the first thing she wanted to find out about them is their star sign, how compatible their star signs are. Is it not the same thing we believe here. Or you don't know many things are involved in this luck (either bad or ebele jonathan) ish. Factors like astrolody zodiac star sign, family background, spiritual life, circles of friends and the likes. While some are born fire, some are born as a water, how do you expect water and fire to go far? Take exroverts and introverts for example, when these two are in love, one would surely draw another backward because they are two different people living in two different world. While most introverts live in thier (or sorry our) imaginations, most extrovert live in the physical/reality realm. A man/woman that is always hiding inside because he/she doesn't like faces, how do you expect such to contribute to an extroverts life who is always ready to go out and get it. Introverts maybe because of love might be able to convince their lovers to try and be what they were not supposed to be so also extrovert, cuz their worlds are far apart. And when later such person remember his/her dreams in life, he/she 'd say his/her partner has brought nothing buh badluck/lagging. Badluck is not all that spiritual like you people think of it. Circles of friends contribute immensely to this. A believer that have no one in his circle that always attend church programmes will also be caught up in the circle. If you can get over things naturally, you'd realize that there is nothing like badluck/goodluck. I am not disputing spirituality in this as i have mentioned earlier though and maybe destiny (if truly there is something like that).
Re: Is The Belief True That A Person Brings Badluck/Goodluck To Another? by Gloriagee(f): 12:46am On Aug 21, 2018
Speak for yourself Biko. Can't believe this, wallahi. I'm working and so are several ladies in my circle n for whatever it's worth, I hate telemundo.

Wilfredpat22:

2 Likes

Re: Is The Belief True That A Person Brings Badluck/Goodluck To Another? by Gloriagee(f): 12:49am On Aug 21, 2018
I agree with her and the Bible's real life. If you know, u know.

UyaiIncomparabl:

I'm talking about real life, BAE and not some Biblical character.
I could rather say the cause for such dwindle could be that their energies do not match.
Re: Is The Belief True That A Person Brings Badluck/Goodluck To Another? by Katier00(f): 8:16am On Aug 21, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

She isn't. That person is Male.
I thought as much

1 Like

Re: Is The Belief True That A Person Brings Badluck/Goodluck To Another? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:38am On Aug 21, 2018
Gloriagee:
I agree with her and the Bible's real life. If you know, u know.

I agree.
Re: Is The Belief True That A Person Brings Badluck/Goodluck To Another? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 21, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. It hasn't ceased to amaze me as how myopic he could be. He's an enlightened person, so I was disappointed.

No one brings anyone Ill-luck/Goodluck. I refuse to conform to that belief.
That doesn't make him myopic. I've experienced the same thing but only with a particular girl. I tried to chuck it down to just being a coincidence, but how can 12 trials all be coincidental? it doesn't work like that. Obviously my experience is not a "one size fits all" thing. It may not affect other people the way it affects me but to say he is myopic because he described his observations to you kinda makes you ignorant.

And you know what's even more suprising? is that someone like you who believes in all that Astrological mumbo jumbo would dismiss something like this, lol

1 Like

Re: Is The Belief True That A Person Brings Badluck/Goodluck To Another? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:45pm On Aug 21, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:
That doesn't make him myopic. I've experienced the same thing but only with a particular girl. I tried to chuck it down to just being a coincidence, but how can 12 trials all be coincidental? it doesn't work like that. Obviously my experience is not a "one size fits all" thing. It may not affect other people the way it affects me but to say he is myopic because he described his observations to you kinda makes you ignorant.

And you know what's even more suprising? is that someone like you who believes in all that Astrological mumbo jumbo would dismiss something like this, lol

Lol. You too? You had same experience too? sad
Well, yea, I believe or I'll rather say Astrology/Star signs work. There are some persons you meet, things begin to dwindle for you, others, you get successful. This doesn't mean in itself that the person is badluck, it could be that your destinies do not interlock. Innit?
Re: Is The Belief True That A Person Brings Badluck/Goodluck To Another? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 21, 2018
I believe in the notion of someone bringing good luck or bad luck into someone's life as I am a living witness it happened to me. I was attracted to a particular lady and what I noticed was that thing became sort of bad for me, i started having issues and problems around me, and it affected our relationship and even at a point I had issues with the family. Anyway to summarize the issue we broke up. After sometime of no dating I met the lady I want to get married to and two things happened to me. First when I asked her out I was retrenched from my job and two weeks after I asked her out I had an offer from a new generation bank as a full staff and I was given a level higher than what I had before now I had left banking in 2009 during the banking crisis then and I was a contract staff in MTN when this lady came into my life I was already retrenched from MTN as they outsourced our unit then, so you see it was really a miracle to be back to banking as a full staff and on a higher level again.

The second one happened I proposed to her August last year and by December I was poached by a Multinational Fintech company as their Operations Manager. I am a Christian but I also believe that people carry an aura around them either positive or negative

3 Likes

Re: Is The Belief True That A Person Brings Badluck/Goodluck To Another? by Emvicprints1: 10:21pm On Aug 21, 2018
obynzo:
I believe in the notion of someone bringing good luck or bad luck into someone's life as I am a living witness it happened to me. I was attracted to a particular lady and what I noticed was that thing became sort of bad for me, i started having issues and problems around me, and it affected our relationship and even at a point I had issues with the family. Anyway to summarize the issue we broke up. After sometime of no dating I met the lady I want to get married to and two things happened to me. First when I asked her out I was retrenched from my job and two weeks after I asked her out I had an offer from a new generation bank as a full staff and I was given a level higher than what I had before now I had left banking in 2009 during the banking crisis then and I was a contract staff in MTN when this lady came into my life I was already retrenched from MTN as they outsourced our unit then, so you see it was really a miracle to be back to banking as a full staff and on a higher level again.

The second one happened I proposed to her August last year and by December I was poached by a Multinational Fintech company as their Operations Manager. I am a Christian but I also believe that people carry an aura around them either positive or negative
man you are so lucky ooooooo I wish I stumbled on this post before getting married. Kai what a life
Re: Is The Belief True That A Person Brings Badluck/Goodluck To Another? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 21, 2018
Yes.
If you have ever paid attention, you will realize that people influence each other. Sometimes it is subtle, and at other times it is obvious.
Whenever we are in the presence of others, even without saying a word, we influence each other; there is like an electric spark or magnetic force that will either make us feel attracted to or repelled from people.
Now, there are people who when you hang around, they will either bring you bad luck because of their way of life or their presence,because of the kind of spirit they have, will make you feel threatened, excited, worried,secure, or they will just cause you to do really stupid things. With men, this happens when a man normally gets in trouble or does stupid things when hanging out with a particular male friend; Troublemakers. The same thing is true with women. If your girlfriend changes her behavior or behaves in weird way when she is around a particular female friend, it is the same thing.
Also, there are people who just make you sad, happy, fatigued, exhausted, motivated,interested, angry, annoyed, blissful, make you feel beautiful and sexy, or make you feel like you are worthless and ugly.
On the other hand, there are those who are the same with powerful and influential spirits - and if they are benevolent, good luck they will bring your way. Just don’t rely on them so much that when they are no longer in your life, they take the good luck with them.
Believe in yourself and invest in yourself such that you will develop a powerful and influential spirit that will only bring good luck to others. And when you meet another who has a powerful and influence but malevolent spirit, you will be more than capable to handle them by either showing them that they should tread carefully around you, or by repelling them away from your life.
Ultimately, you create your own luck.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wicked Husband / Im Pregnant, What Do I Do? / Man at 38 Not Married, Wat Could B Wrong & Should I Continue wit D Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.