Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Emmanuel Emenike: Reekado Banks Disrespected Me & My Family, Marriage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emmanuel Emenike: Reekado Banks Disrespected Me & My Family, Marriage (61783 Views)

Emmanuel Emenike Welcomed Apama & Prophet Rolex To His Lavish Home (Video) / Emmanuel Emenike And Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' At His Wedding (Photo) / Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Emenike: Reekado Banks Disrespected Me & My Family, Marriage by enoch273: 6:21pm On Aug 18, 2018
And reekado issagoal, see how emenike's upgrading from one beauty queen to another
Re: Emmanuel Emenike: Reekado Banks Disrespected Me & My Family, Marriage by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 18, 2018
post=70396891:
Reekado you have disrespected me and my family at first it was Miss Nigeria 2013 divorced and marry 2014 and this joke is going around the world now, it has become 2017 to 2018 Boy I just want to tell you that I don't bark, i give you today to delete it and mind what you post next time.
Emenike was quick to reply the "Boy" see "typos". His money can buy Mavins and Reekado families

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike: Reekado Banks Disrespected Me & My Family, Marriage by donbenie(m): 6:23pm On Aug 18, 2018
Obierika:
Truth is a defense in law!

What Reekado Banks said is true therefore he should not apologize!
What is TRUE about it?. Was he EVER married to the First one? angry
The TWO pictures are of the same couple.. shocked

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike: Reekado Banks Disrespected Me & My Family, Marriage by tydi(m): 6:24pm On Aug 18, 2018
where that rekado dada

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike: Reekado Banks Disrespected Me & My Family, Marriage by LesbianBoy(m): 6:25pm On Aug 18, 2018
E no go better for money I swear!

If you all hear this emenike talk you will be wondering what a beautiful girl like iheoma is doing with him cheesy
Re: Emmanuel Emenike: Reekado Banks Disrespected Me & My Family, Marriage by daresimon(m): 6:26pm On Aug 18, 2018
regards banks should have used the hashtag #upgrade. emenike for no vex
Re: Emmanuel Emenike: Reekado Banks Disrespected Me & My Family, Marriage by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 18, 2018
post=70396923:
Reekado you have disrespected me and my family at first it was Miss Nigeria 2013 divorced and marry 2014 and this joke is going around the world now, it has become 2017 to 2018 Boy I just want to tell you that I don't bark, i give you today to delete it and mind what you post next timeĀ 
You literally typed the same content in the post undecided
You ok man? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike: Reekado Banks Disrespected Me & My Family, Marriage by chloride6: 6:27pm On Aug 18, 2018
post=70396923:
Reekado you have disrespected me and my family at first it was Miss Nigeria 2013 divorced and marry 2014 and this joke is going around the world now, it has become 2017 to 2018 Boy I just want to tell you that I don't bark, i give you today to delete it and mind what you post next timeĀ 

You see how madness starts

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike: Reekado Banks Disrespected Me & My Family, Marriage by jembalord: 6:28pm On Aug 18, 2018
Emenike stop threatening.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike: Reekado Banks Disrespected Me & My Family, Marriage by xtianh(m): 6:28pm On Aug 18, 2018
They disrespected me and family now na dem de Rush us

grin cheesy
Re: Emmanuel Emenike: Reekado Banks Disrespected Me & My Family, Marriage by madjune(m): 6:30pm On Aug 18, 2018
I can't even comprehend the English these two are speaking.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike: Reekado Banks Disrespected Me & My Family, Marriage by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:32pm On Aug 18, 2018
Lilisticlili:
Emenike was quick to reply the "Boy" see "typos". His money can buy Mavins and Reekado families
You can say that again sis!

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike: Reekado Banks Disrespected Me & My Family, Marriage by rickyboss333: 6:36pm On Aug 18, 2018
LadyHeaven:
Hehehehe, but se nah true? I see the joke for goal.com fear catch me, the far reaching power of social media should never be underestimated tongue

even if na true, na eim business? abi d miss nigeria them wey they marry am na remote them remote them? personaly i didnt even know about such story but hearing it like this u'll agree with me sounds like an expensive joke. people wey know about am buy keep quite their mouth bend? abeg if na u them post such joke 4 all mighty social media, u go like am? (I dont even know if rekado meant it as a joke or a stroke)

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike: Reekado Banks Disrespected Me & My Family, Marriage by Realname: 6:38pm On Aug 18, 2018
Careless posts like this on social media in states gets settled with a 12 guage to the nuggin, if you know you know

Nuff said

Becareful what you post online , you would be surprised how it ends

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike: Reekado Banks Disrespected Me & My Family, Marriage by Manolo213: 6:39pm On Aug 18, 2018
Emenike take am easy...that's not Reekado banks...the account that posted that stuff is not a verified account.. Reekado's account is verified... you're prolly quarreling with the wrong person.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike: Reekado Banks Disrespected Me & My Family, Marriage by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 18, 2018
post=70397612:

You can say that again sis!
Emenike was quick to reply the "Boy" see "typos". His money can buy Mavins and Reekado families and even seun nairaland.com

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike: Reekado Banks Disrespected Me & My Family, Marriage by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:45pm On Aug 18, 2018
Lilisticlili:
Emenike was quick to reply the "Boy" see "typos". His money can buy Mavins and Reekado families and even seun nairaland.com
We no know dat one o!
Re: Emmanuel Emenike: Reekado Banks Disrespected Me & My Family, Marriage by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 18, 2018
post=70397905:

We no know dat one o!
now you know,nairaland-seun is even an understatement. He can buy Lindaikeji
Re: Emmanuel Emenike: Reekado Banks Disrespected Me & My Family, Marriage by Saintsammurai(m): 6:52pm On Aug 18, 2018
These musicians think that because they are famous,, it means they are rugged and untouchable..

he should apologize before they use him as a scapegoat..

Footballers are so connected..

if you know,, you know..

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike: Reekado Banks Disrespected Me & My Family, Marriage by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:53pm On Aug 18, 2018
Lilisticlili:
now you know,nairaland-seun is even an understatement. He can buy Lindaikeji
We still no know dat one too o! wink
Re: Emmanuel Emenike: Reekado Banks Disrespected Me & My Family, Marriage by Jaideyone(m): 6:56pm On Aug 18, 2018
Lilisticlili:
the money na for him own pocket grin rikky isn't a poor man either
Re: Emmanuel Emenike: Reekado Banks Disrespected Me & My Family, Marriage by Fitbillionairep: 7:00pm On Aug 18, 2018
just tgoes to proof that all these mis this , miss tht are oloshos

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike: Reekado Banks Disrespected Me & My Family, Marriage by ola12(m): 7:00pm On Aug 18, 2018
But I no con knw wetin emenike go fit do, lol. Hate pple witout a sense of humor angry
Re: Emmanuel Emenike: Reekado Banks Disrespected Me & My Family, Marriage by Mruwa1(m): 7:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
Oga na lie or na true Reekadobanks talk?
Re: Emmanuel Emenike: Reekado Banks Disrespected Me & My Family, Marriage by ikemesit4477: 7:16pm On Aug 18, 2018
Bawizzo:
news wey even dae xvideos
wetin you go find for xvideo?
Re: Emmanuel Emenike: Reekado Banks Disrespected Me & My Family, Marriage by Bawizzo(m): 7:30pm On Aug 18, 2018
ikemesit4477:
wetin you go find for xvideo?
lol..na my jamb result oo!

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike: Reekado Banks Disrespected Me & My Family, Marriage by seankay(m): 7:39pm On Aug 18, 2018
My Spanish friend sent me this shit yesterday. Emenike dor cast. grin
Re: Emmanuel Emenike: Reekado Banks Disrespected Me & My Family, Marriage by jyz200(m): 7:43pm On Aug 18, 2018
reeky my man
Re: Emmanuel Emenike: Reekado Banks Disrespected Me & My Family, Marriage by Fianze93(m): 7:48pm On Aug 18, 2018
This is misinformation...

Emenike never married b4... The girl in the two pictures is The legally married first and only wife of Emenike.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike: Reekado Banks Disrespected Me & My Family, Marriage by uvalued(m): 7:54pm On Aug 18, 2018
LadyHeaven:
Hehehehe, but se nah true? I see the joke for goal.com fear catch me, t[b]he far reaching power of social media should never be underestimated [/b] tongue

lets use it for #healthyPresident2019 is what we DEMAND!!!

Re: Emmanuel Emenike: Reekado Banks Disrespected Me & My Family, Marriage by arrestdarrester: 8:00pm On Aug 18, 2018
Which threat? Emenike said he doesn't bite, he didn't say he bites either. He is only telling Reekado that he Emenike is not a dog. Shikena!
Re: Emmanuel Emenike: Reekado Banks Disrespected Me & My Family, Marriage by Bruemath(m): 8:09pm On Aug 18, 2018
Minding ur business in life is key

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nkechi Sunday And Moyo Lawal Twerking At An Event / Jackie Appiah Greets Pete Edochie On Set (Video) / Cossy Orjiakor Rocks See-through Dress As She Poses With Ufedo Sunshine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.