Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,838 members, 7,851,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:56 AM

What To Talk About With Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Talk About With Women (639 Views)

40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women / Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Talk About With Women by THESEA: 2:51pm On Jun 24, 2010
hi nairaland reader,
One of the questions I get from men all the time is the classical "What should I talk about?" This question has been hunting men all over the world for ages and no one seems to have found a real conclusive answer to this one. The problem with us men is that we are too logical sometimes and that we need black on white proof before we believe something. This often gives us problems in the way that we tend to over analyze things and make things a lot more complicated than they really are. what can you say to this on drop your comment on www.datingmanagementips..com
Re: What To Talk About With Women by Carolece(f): 3:02pm On Jun 24, 2010
I aint going to no doing it right here.

Anyways. Why do you think men or people in general should want what to talk about when in a relationship in black and white?
Is your relationship based on a syllabus? Come on dude, I thought people were getting wiser and more educated. Conversations should flow, depending on the situation, what you like to talk about and the circumstances. Still trying to fully comprehend the real motive of this thread, very unbelievable!
Re: What To Talk About With Women by THESEA: 3:09pm On Jun 24, 2010
all i am asking you is to contribute more as a female and how to create an interesting issue to talk about, and not to go to my blog compulsory
Re: What To Talk About With Women by 28Schweet(f): 3:13pm On Jun 24, 2010
grin THE SEA ARE YOU SERIOUS, how silly would one have to be, to not know what to chat about with a woman, we are intelligent beings after all, I mean really. I don't agree with Carolece on some things, her views on this thread however, I'm agreeing with , lipsrsealed
Re: What To Talk About With Women by Carolece(f): 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2010
28Schweet:

grin THE SEA ARE YOU SERIOUS, how silly would one have to be, to not know what to chat about with a woman, we are intelligent beings after all, I mean really. I don't agree with Carolece on some things, her views on this thread however, I'm agreeing with , lipsrsealed
I dont post for people to agree with me, I post based on mybeliefs, feelings and experience. If you notice I dont follow up any thread, I just make what I am saying known and done with it, I at times go back to read other comments but I dont lay about going back and forth.

THE SEA:

all i am asking you is to contribute more as a female and how to create an interesting issue to talk about, and not to go to my blog compulsory

You have a heart. You need to take a step over into the real world. Its people like you who get hurt and ask what you've done and how could that happen to you when you played by "the rules". NONSENSE!
Re: What To Talk About With Women by Onchedu(m): 3:29pm On Jun 24, 2010
I'm not visiting Ur blog. If ur with a girl and neither of U can think f interesting things to talk about then U both my want to check why U are even together.
Re: What To Talk About With Women by iice(f): 5:23pm On Jun 24, 2010
@Topic
senseless as usual
Re: What To Talk About With Women by Pweety4me(f): 5:28pm On Jun 24, 2010
Are women not human beings?
Re: What To Talk About With Women by Nobody: 5:21am On Jun 25, 2010
Just talk about the gold/diamond mine you're cultivating. You can go from there.
Re: What To Talk About With Women by vivaladiva(f): 6:52am On Jun 25, 2010
my bf and i talk about every gadd damn thing on this planet
frm religion to science to politics to sex to laughing at peoples pics on face book
can u really structure someone elses conversation, i dont think so
how about i say, u cld talk to ur gf about antiques but u n ur gal know abso nothing about it, then
Re: What To Talk About With Women by Carolece(f): 8:52am On Jun 25, 2010
Learning something new everyday. Gotta get me one of those very huge bookds, similar to those that's being used by Police Officers to take statements, so I can jot down topics for my next relationship, when ever that is.

(1) (Reply)

What Women Wants;strictly For Men / Would U Like To Marry Someone 20- 25 Yrs Older Dan U? / Funny But Ladies Is This True! (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.