Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,253 members, 7,953,942 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:30 AM

Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport (44260 Views)

₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR / Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu / Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport by contigiency(m): 7:10pm On Aug 18, 2018
CocoaOla:
The leadership is the biggest Nigerian problem with rife corruption and lack of basic humanity.
The Nigerian people are suffering from a lack of leadership and too much religious dogma.
One of the main problems with Nigerians is that they are too tolerant of their politicians. No strikes or protest marches for justice. They have come to terms with the fact that they have to bribe a government official, customs officer, police officer, immigration officer just to progress in life.

It seems you didn't make any sense.
Re: Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport by Tolexander: 7:11pm On Aug 18, 2018
Corrinthians:
Take ya time o Tolex.
gringringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport by shedy03(m): 7:14pm On Aug 18, 2018
CocoaOla:

"The Nigerian people are suffering from too much religious dogma.
One of the main problems with Nigerians is that they are too tolerant of their politicians. No strikes or protest marches for justice".
You may plan to go on peaceful protest, b4 u know it the ruling cabals will plan a support protest to counter the peaceful protest and even make it violent.
Re: Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport by shedy03(m): 7:15pm On Aug 18, 2018
[
CocoaOla:

"The Nigerian people are suffering from too much religious dogma.
One of the main problems with Nigerians is that they are too tolerant of their politicians. No strikes or protest marches for justice".
You may plan to go on peaceful protest, b4 u know it the ruling cabals will plan a support protest to counter the peaceful protest and even make it violent.
Re: Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport by AngelicBeing: 7:18pm On Aug 18, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
So dis man don com back, everything go start dey spoil again.........him for don do lyk d way him do b4 na (105 days)

[img]https://media1./images/06655070b3cc8faaff4824eee848adc0/tenor.gif?itemid=5436796[/img]
tongue
Re: Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport by alen4smith(m): 7:18pm On Aug 18, 2018
Tolexander:
When is he going back?
when wailers dont have anything to wail about.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport by QuietHammer(m): 7:26pm On Aug 18, 2018
How does one join the military band?
Re: Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport by asawanathegreat(m): 7:26pm On Aug 18, 2018
Bubu enemies now go dey vex for nothing
Re: Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport by foreshore(m): 7:31pm On Aug 18, 2018
metronaija3:
Nigerian Presidential Guards, final weapon and equipment inspection by soldiers, ready to receive the President Muhammadu Buhari

http://www.metronaija.ng/soldiers-welcome-buhari-airport-london-photos/

All this ceremony no add to economic growth
Re: Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport by Barzinime(m): 7:32pm On Aug 18, 2018
Angelparadise:
Osinbajo is doing better and listening to the cry of the masses because he don't have ears problems I guess?

Cry me a river Ocean

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport by Peacecore: 7:35pm On Aug 18, 2018
post=70398236:
Thank you God for safe trip TO and FRO for the PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS.

We are so HAPPY Daddy is back home from a well-deseved rest.

Back with more vigor and power to keep leading us to a land flowing with milk and honey.
We miss you so very much daddy.
Never missed you this way!

You are welcome back home.
HUGS AND KISSES Sir!

Meanwhile,
UP CHELSEA.
BLUES FOR LIFE!! wink cheesy
u are a patriot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:36pm On Aug 18, 2018
Peacecore:
u are a patriot
God bless you bro
Re: Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:37pm On Aug 18, 2018
Barzinime:

Cry me a river Ocean
Lol cheesy.
Good reply!
Re: Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport by AfonjaSlaves(f): 7:38pm On Aug 18, 2018
10 Days of doing absolutely nothing... why all this fanfare
Re: Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport by ststyreal(f): 7:39pm On Aug 18, 2018
;
Yinxies:
undecided

I tire ooo
grin grin grin grin
Re: Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport by eazyjakes(m): 7:44pm On Aug 18, 2018
All diz tings aint neccessary....d key staff n security dtails shuld welcm him n let d man continue his wrk in peace...we hope to grow up someday as a nation....gosh!
Re: Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport by SoNature(m): 7:44pm On Aug 18, 2018
CocoaOla:
The leadership is the biggest Nigerian problem with rife corruption and lack of basic humanity.
The Nigerian people are suffering from a lack of leadership and too much religious dogma.
One of the main problems with Nigerians is that they are too tolerant of their politicians. No strikes or protest marches for justice. They have come to terms with the fact that they have to bribe a government official, customs officer, police officer, immigration officer just to progress in life.

Nigeria is doomed

Nigeria is designed to fail

Nigeria cannot make headway without revolution
Re: Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport by Fraust40(m): 7:46pm On Aug 18, 2018
It’s obvious he and his VP are not on the same page. Unfortunately, Osibanjo isn’t ambitious. We should just pray he gains power in the same manner Jonathan did.
Re: Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport by Adebowale89(m): 7:53pm On Aug 18, 2018
post=70398236:
Thank you God for safe trip TO and FRO for the PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS.

Back with more vigor and power to keep leading us to a land flowing with milk and honey.

HUGS AND KISSES Sir!

Meanwhile,
UP CHELSEA.
BLUES FOR LIFE!! wink cheesy

you won't cease to amaze me with your usual rhymes

you made me remember those LTV program. who do you want to make your wish to? I want to make my wish to my mommy and daddy, iya ramo

na all those nonsense appraisal we won chop or good governance? nonsense

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport by enemyofprogress: 8:27pm On Aug 18, 2018
Please do they put bullets in those guns they are carrying?
Re: Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport by optm(m): 8:36pm On Aug 18, 2018
I think we re having a lot of person's being sponsored to support buhari on social media. how can sane nigerians support one that's incompetent in leadership and insensitive to d plight of nigerians? I had to go tru d previous post of one of such supporter here nd discovered at a time, he was against this present govt leadership style. I bet he's put on pay to show support for dis present govt on this platform. shame on u guys that support wht isn't gud for selfish gain.
Re: Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport by Shaev7(m): 8:38pm On Aug 18, 2018
What are these ceremonies for? Is this his first time to enter Nigeria? They are just wasting time on unnecessary things. Doing the right thing the wrong time
Re: Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport by 93Miles: 8:56pm On Aug 18, 2018
God is with you Baba.
Re: Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport by 93Miles: 8:57pm On Aug 18, 2018
Shaev7:
What are these ceremonies for? Is this his first time to enter Nigeria? They are just wasting time on unnecessary things. Doing the right thing the wrong time

Is it your time?
Re: Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport by omoranmilowo: 9:05pm On Aug 18, 2018
The only thing our soldiers can do is to welcome president but cannot defeat Boko haram
Re: Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport by budusky05(m): 9:10pm On Aug 18, 2018
IPOB and PDP won't sleep again,

Welcome home baba
Re: Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport by raph101(m): 10:50pm On Aug 18, 2018
metronaija3:
Nigerian Presidential Guards, final weapon and equipment inspection by soldiers, ready to receive the President Muhammadu Buhari

http://www.metronaija.ng/soldiers-welcome-buhari-airport-london-photos/

for what nah!
Re: Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 18, 2018
This is why we don’t have enough soldiers for the citizens

Too many guarding the President
Re: Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport by CoolAmbience(m): 8:42am On Aug 19, 2018
Saao:
No work for these guys I tell you. Watch as you see service chiefs and his cabinet line up to also welcome him.

Look at this one....

You don't know one bit what it's worth to preside over a country, what more doing so considerably well.

Which physical being is greater than a president?
Re: Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport by promba: 9:03am On Aug 19, 2018
Tolexander:
When is he going back?
As usual next month,
Re: Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport by promba: 9:08am On Aug 19, 2018
[quote author= post=70398236]Thank you God for safe trip TO and FRO for the PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS.

HUGS AND KISSES Sir!

[b]Meanwhile,
UP CHELSEA.
BLUES FOR LIFE!! wink : which home? he is on a visit to Nigeria, is he a Nigerian?
Re: Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport by promba: 9:13am On Aug 19, 2018
What is good that he's back to Nigeria? so that, that son of Gorilla will impeached the Senate president as he promise according to FFK

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akinwumi Adeshina Dressed Like King Mswati III Eswatini (Photos) / Ugwuanyi Turns Back 100 Vehicles At Enugu-Ebonyi Boundary / Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.