Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet (93389 Views)

Diddy Admits He Beat Cassie, He Apologizes: ‘I Take Full Responsibility (Video) / Reaction As Kizz Daniel Hired His Former Boss / Cubana Chief Priest: Hushpuppi Never Bought Luxury Cars, He Rented Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by trapQ: 9:38pm On Aug 18, 2018
Honestly some people can believe anything.
seborrhic:

You should even be grateful they didn't argue that Davido is even richer than JayZ and Beyonce combined.
When u read what people that u assume know how to use google swear about the worth of some of these Nigerian artists and how richer they are than multiple Grammy and several platinum recorded artists worldwide,u just doubt if what you read was written by a normal human being.
The logistics clearly shows Davido can't afford to buy a private jet,yet some imbe ciles and criminally minded were ready to swear and even offer sacrifices of their family members,that he can.
An ekute,@chronique,even insulted his entire lineage in his argument.

1 Like

Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by KendrickAyomide: 9:38pm On Aug 18, 2018
trapQ:
Some argued that Davido is richer than Drake and all American musicians except Jay Z. Lmao
drake Can buy David and e papa

1 Like

Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by LuciferKristi: 9:38pm On Aug 18, 2018
Saintsammurai:
Which friend and which event? You that spend 24 hours on nairaland everyday..
Yeye dey smell..

Nigga, wetin Babyforever/biacan do you?
Haba!

4 Likes

Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by AceDomino(m): 9:40pm On Aug 18, 2018
Like say private jet na BABY'S DAY OUT.
He fooled himself.
He fooled n disappointed his fans.
I've never been a fan.

2 Likes

Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by xtervaganza(m): 9:41pm On Aug 18, 2018
ochallo:

That’s the lie he sold to you, wiz kid was in lead university, a private university paid for by his mum before he started music.
why do you guys just bring up useless lies just to demean another person?

WizKid was at Lead City University in Ibadan alongside his EME label mate Skales. They were funded by EME!

And when WizKid became a superstar he withdrew and didn't graduate.

Stop lying

2 Likes

Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 18, 2018
Monitoring spirits had to make him admit. Poor davido. Why do they see it fit to torment him till he accept he didn't really buy it?
Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by nduehidem(m): 9:41pm On Aug 18, 2018
so this is how Davido will be doing with state of Osun money if his uncle win

1 Like

Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:44pm On Aug 18, 2018
I know the useless braggadacious bastard is a liar

Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by xtervaganza(m): 9:45pm On Aug 18, 2018
finesounds01:
wizkid attended lead university after he got signed to EME. lasu was his real school
tell dem oo

1 Like

Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by Iscoalarcon: 9:46pm On Aug 18, 2018
Babyforever:
I same thing I was telling my friend yesterday at an event last night davido don't have the money to buy a private jet he only spends his father's money and brag about it that it's his money...... Fake boy sad
is it your father's money undecided bad Belle tongue

1 Like

Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by Butoneday2(m): 9:48pm On Aug 18, 2018
Stupid boi, he still needs to grow up. Na small boi dey worry am.
Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by xtervaganza(m): 9:49pm On Aug 18, 2018
Gbemishile1:

Different opinion oo
Same way people prefer davido to wizkid,cus nobody has come out to call davido a "deadbeat dad" for not taking responsibility of his kids unlike starboy
He is more inclined towards the third baby mama,cus d woman is his manager and knows his worth. The fear of child support is the beginning of wisdon
the 3rd woman is moneyed as well. Some even say much more than WizKid.

I guess she's just more mature and Wizzie relates with her better because of that
Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by Paltielz(m): 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2018
lolz, I thought as much, I knew he can't afford a private jet and carter for it, if he wants to be richer
Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by Kpress: 9:52pm On Aug 18, 2018
una let davido decieve una ,the jet is davido jet
Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by InvertedHammer: 9:57pm On Aug 18, 2018
/
When rebuttal is misconstrued as envy, you know you are dealing with Nigerians. Davido doesn't have the financial prowess to buy and maintain a private jet.

/
Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by chronique(m): 9:58pm On Aug 18, 2018
seborrhic:
Where is that imp @chronique?
I told u to go buy common sense at the abbatoir for free when you argued like an illiterate that Davido could afford a jet.
Nairaland being filled everyday with semi illiterates who have refused to make you of their commonsense.

One thing is certain about you and that is the fact that you're an idiot and you lack brains. If only your parents had used original condoms, they would have spared us the harrowing experience of having a nuisance like you on Nairaland. I simply told you that you do not have access to his finances and cannot "authoritatively" claim that he cannot afford a jet. It's not my business to defend or argue that davido can afford a jet or not... If not that you are a pathetic low life with no future to look up to, you wouldn't be wasting your time and life arguing over who can afford a jet and who can't. People are busy chasing their dreams and making use of their time properly, you are here swearing and fighting about who can afford what or not like your life depends on it. How old exactly are you? You should be ashamed of yourself. Now that you're very sure that davido cannot afford a private jet, how has it helped your life? Have you grown richer, taller or fatter? Has it added money to your bank account? You this swine, get the fvck off my mentions and go focus on your pathetic miserable life. While at it, keep updating us and helping us to analyse the logistics of those who can afford what and those who can't. Scallywag!!!
Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:00pm On Aug 18, 2018
ochallo:

That’s the lie he sold to you, wiz kid was in lead university, a private university paid for by his mum before he started music.
See how you just dey drop lamba. It was Banky W and his associates (Segun and Tunde Demunre) that sponsored Wizkid and Skales' education at Leads City university, Ibadan.

1 Like

Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by baby124: 10:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
After seeing that small sticker on the private jet! grin... only a fool will believe it is his. You think davido will buy a private jet and put one tiny, badly designed sticker on it? Owning a private jet is not beans, then using paint to customize it... you will sweat. We know how loud he can be if he has the money to buy jet. He will never put a tiny removable sticker on the jet. Lol. Davido, you are not even your father’s first child to be coming out to claim all his properties while he is still alive. Celebrities and fake life with plenty hype.

2 Likes

Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by Freshbaaba: 10:06pm On Aug 18, 2018
Fake life everywhere
Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by chronique(m): 10:13pm On Aug 18, 2018
It's funny how a nuisance on the thread is getting all excited about being right that davido couldn't afford a private jet, like his life depends on it. Hatred and envy will destroy a lot of people. Most of the people cursing him out and shouting about him being bursted, don't even have an assured future. Tomorrow now, you will see them dropping account nos up and down on threads for charity, begging for 2000 naira to eat. People with misplaced priorities.

1 Like

Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by VocalWalls: 10:18pm On Aug 18, 2018
omoelerin1:
davido's admirer. See as he insult those who don't worship and celebrate his role model.

You must be very devastated right now, due to this sad news.

I’m not even his fan. Nevertheless, it is in the nature of most sadists, to hope that the good news people share are untrue.

Just like you have revealed. A dirty, ugly, dark soul.

Come off that bitterness, and wish that the good people claim and hope for are true, and if they are lies, you still lose nothing.
Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by omoelerin1: 10:23pm On Aug 18, 2018
VocalWalls:

I’m not even his fan. Nevertheless, it is in the nature of most sadists, to hope that the good news people share are untrue.

Come off that bitterness, and wish that the good people claim and hope for are true, and if they are lies, you still lose nothing.
Gibberish
Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 18, 2018
Newsmania:
DMW Boss, Davido who talked about his private jet that landed Lagos weeks back, has finally opened up that it belongs his... Instablog9ja made a post about his dad and friends pictured praying inside the jet before davido hired it... Minutes later davido replied with...

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/davido-finally-admits-he-never-owned-a-private-jet-photo-evidence/

Davidos father cannot even maintain a private jet, talk more of buying one.
Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by Adiwana: 10:24pm On Aug 18, 2018
chronique:
It's funny how a nuisance on the thread is getting all excited about being right that davido couldn't afford a private jet, like his life depends on it. Hatred and envy will destroy a lot of people. Most of the people cursing him out and shouting about him being bursted, don't even have an assured future. Tomorrow now, you will see them dropping account nos up and down on threads for charity, begging for 2000 naira to eat. People with misplaced priorities.

Lmao.one was even telling him to stay humble and he will go far.Lol grin Bunch of clowns on this thread that cant even afford Bicycle giving advise to a self made multi millionaire.He cant afford a private jet and people should have seen it as a form of trolling or self promotion from the first time he made mention of it and not be happy that he cant afford it.Same peoples life are shiit

2 Likes

Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by Sadiyaene(f): 10:30pm On Aug 18, 2018
Suck which dirty dick
Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by chronique(m): 10:30pm On Aug 18, 2018
Adiwana:

Lmao.one was even telling him to stay humble and he will go far.Lol grin Bunch of clowns on this thread that cant even afford Bicycle giving advise to a self made multi millionaire.He cant afford a private jet and people should have seen it as a form of trolling or self promotion from the first time he made mention of it and not be happy that he cant afford it.Same peoples life are shiit

I tell you. You need to see how that other idiot was quoting me in his posts like he was going to be given a plate of fried rice for being sure that davido couldn't afford a private jet. Funny thing is that I never stated in my initial post that the dude could afford it. I just advised him that he couldn't say with all certainty that it's impossible cos he doesn't have access to the guys financial information. Finish! He starts getting excited like a kid, spamming my mentions with nonsense.
Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by condomuser: 10:33pm On Aug 18, 2018
The truth is that even the 30 Billion tour by Davido didn't sell, it was his father that bought half of the tickets through backdoor and distributed to fans just to promote his son as a good music Act in front of the world. If you know you know

3 Likes

Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 18, 2018
VocalWalls:

davidos father cannot even buy a private jet, talk more of Davido tht does not have money...grin
Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 18, 2018
Anyone who believed he bought that jet in the first place is retarded. You think purchasing and maintaining a jet is child's play? Even most fortune 500 CEO's like Mark Zuckeburg lease jets as needed. I'm not even sure his dad owns that plane 100% its likely on some fractional ownership agreement with his business associates. Nigerian youth are just too uneducated and gullible.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by Babyforever(f): 10:40pm On Aug 18, 2018
LuciferKristi:

Nigga, wetin Babyforever/biacan do you?
Haba!
Shut up

1 Like

Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by Babyforever(f): 10:41pm On Aug 18, 2018
condomuser:
The truth is that even the 30 Billion tour by Davido didn't sell, it was his father that bought half of the tickets through backdoor and distributed to fans just to promote his son as a good music Act in front of the world. If you know you know
I knew it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ighalo Sends DJ Cuppy Signed Man U Jersey, Writes "My DJ Cuppy" / Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage / Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.