Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,005 members, 7,835,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet (93387 Views)

Diddy Admits He Beat Cassie, He Apologizes: ‘I Take Full Responsibility (Video) / Reaction As Kizz Daniel Hired His Former Boss / Cubana Chief Priest: Hushpuppi Never Bought Luxury Cars, He Rented Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by enemyofprogress: 7:28am On Aug 19, 2018
Babyforever:
Get out
e pain am tongue tongue
Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by zlantanfan: 8:07am On Aug 19, 2018
The 30billion was also his fathers too because not every state gov can have 30b after several looting with a state budjet of barely 2billion A YEAR.

His dad wouldn't even use that jet for private but commercial
Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by Daint: 8:33am On Aug 19, 2018
Babyforever:
Same thing I was telling my friend yesterday at an event last night davido don't have the money to buy a private jet he only spends his father's money and brag about it that it's his money...... Fake boy sad

Lol. You are funny. He is the last child so he's father stuffs can be his
Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 19, 2018
Topmaike007:
guy swallow what you just say, Dj exclusive,falz, burna boy and many more they are from wealthy home and still making wave..
Difference between well educated homes and stinkingly rich homes
Who amongst these people u mentioned has a father richer than davido's father
Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 19, 2018
xtervaganza:
the 3rd woman is moneyed as well. Some even say much more than WizKid.

I guess she's just more mature and Wizzie relates with her better because of that
Moneyed u say.the lady has all d info about his wealth
Let him neglect her son like he did the other two and u will see wetin go happen
Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 19, 2018
Babyforever:
Same thing I was telling my friend yesterday at an event last night davido don't have the money to buy a private jet he only spends his father's money and brag about it that it's his money...... Fake boy sad

Where exactly are the source of his father's so called wealth. Nation of thieves and ritualists, even Dangote was a prolific money launderer for the Abacha family.
Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by Fitbillionairep: 10:47am On Aug 19, 2018
oh boy, that him papa money no be here o
Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by ninetiethcrown7(m): 10:54am On Aug 19, 2018
ochallo:

That’s the lie he sold to you, wiz kid was in lead university, a private university paid for by his mum before he started music.

Soooooo his mama shouldn't pay his school fees.
Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by Olatara(f): 10:56am On Aug 19, 2018
chronique:
It's funny how a nuisance on the thread is getting all excited about being right that davido couldn't afford a private jet, like his life depends on it. Hatred and envy will destroy a lot of people. Most of the people cursing him out and shouting about him being bursted, don't even have an assured future. Tomorrow now, you will see them dropping account nos up and down on threads for charity, begging for 2000 naira to eat. People with misplaced priorities.
Nobody is hating on him, just admit you are wrong and stop throwing tantrums.

1 Like

Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by Kachy1605(m): 11:03am On Aug 19, 2018
Wow Igbo Toto sweet die, davido Is my witness. Up Chioma up Igbo Bebes.
Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by ninetiethcrown7(m): 11:04am On Aug 19, 2018
I believe davido would have been one of the main reasons why his pman purrchased the jet.

Davido would use the jet the most and I believe he would have some kind of equity on the jet.
#mythoughts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by chronique(m): 11:38am On Aug 19, 2018
Olatara:
Nobody is hating on him, just admit you are wrong and stop throwing tantrums.

Admit that I am wrong about what exactly? Did you see me saying that davido actually has a private jet? Or you are commenting based on what that ret.ard low life said?
Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by bigtt76(f): 12:04pm On Aug 19, 2018
When I said the same thing, someone called me 'mumu' ....I wonder what that person would say now grin

Newsmania:
DMW Boss, Davido who talked about his private jet that landed Lagos weeks back, has finally opened up that it belongs his... Instablog9ja made a post about his dad and friends pictured praying inside the jet before davido hired it... Minutes later davido replied with...

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/davido-finally-admits-he-never-owned-a-private-jet-photo-evidence/
Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by bigtt76(f): 12:06pm On Aug 19, 2018
Exactly ....and he did it timely too! Its an election year many politicians would lease the jet for their campaign travels

zlantanfan:
The 30billion was also his fathers too because not every state gov can have 30b after several looting with a state budjet of barely 2billion A YEAR.

His dad wouldn't even use that jet for private but commercial
Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by Gman22: 12:07pm On Aug 19, 2018
i don’t know y y”all are just hatin, wah Davido has its also imade’s own, if Davido fada got the private jet for himself it’s also david’s Own, stop hating on the nigga man, hustle your money# haters
Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by ikezudon(m): 12:31pm On Aug 19, 2018
hehe.. baba sha dey stunt us sha.. anything for the hype mehn...shame.. and he was supposed to be top of the list of richest musicians in nigeria oo..

anyway, after him big time lie now, check out his spot on the list..

https://billzonthestreets.com.ng/richest-musician-in-nigeria/
Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by 400billionman: 1:21pm On Aug 19, 2018
;DOkay now we should suck his dick haha anyway some of us will own jets before Davido affords one
Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by Topmaike007(m): 1:58pm On Aug 19, 2018
Gbemishile1:

Difference between well educated homes and stinkingly rich homes
Who amongst these people u mentioned has a father richer than davido's father
at least dj cuppy is still making wave and otedola is recognize by Forbes while Adeleke is not.
Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by mechanics(m): 2:23pm On Aug 19, 2018
So he was just deceiving his fans all this while.
Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by milemimi93(m): 2:25pm On Sep 06, 2018
phetto:

Ur chest is juicy cool
kenonze is a guy behind that moniker
Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by milemimi93(m): 2:26pm On Sep 06, 2018
KingLinglee:

He's thriving without your 'like' madam, So suck it up no one cares undecided

That's a guy behind that moniker @kenonze
Re: Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet by booksrite(f): 6:23pm On Jun 28, 2019
I believe davido would have been one of the main reasons why his pman purrchased the jet.Davido would use the jet the most and I believe he would have some kind of equity on the jet.#mythoughts.

shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ighalo Sends DJ Cuppy Signed Man U Jersey, Writes "My DJ Cuppy" / Olayode Juliana Vows To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage / Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.