Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Nigeria Can Never Ever Work - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Can Never Ever Work (434 Views)

Ten Reasons Why Nigeria Will Never Ever Work / You must Be Mad If You Think Nigeria Would Ever Work, Nigeria Is Dead / Is The Nigeria Of Our Dream Still Possible? Can It Ever Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Can Never Ever Work by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 18, 2018
I know it you'll know a fail project when you see one!!

Iraq are Muslims

America are Christians

European countries are Christians..

Iraq is a shithole but still better than Nigeria..

When a religion of terrorists are your companion in a country,there won't be development..

Nigeria has no goal no vision..in 2050 there will be hunger and we are projected to overtake USA in population..

The solution to Nigeria is division or nuke the fucking terrorists northern states..

All Christians should be advise to move to the south and USA should Nuke all the northern states..

They will end many things including population,hunger,terrrorist,backward religion..

And improve the country in all areas of life..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Can Never Ever Work by bjayx: 7:37pm On Aug 18, 2018
It can never never never never never never never never one million times work.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Can Never Ever Work by conductor116: 7:43pm On Aug 18, 2018
I'm glad that more and more people are coming to reality. Shitgeria will never ever work. They are just brainwashing gullible zombies that somewhere from the skies, their Shithole will suddenly become better and be like USA and Europe.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Can Never Ever Work by diegwu02: 8:06pm On Aug 18, 2018
Pessimists and failures
If you want to discover Nigeria's Greatest Problem. Go stand in front of a Mirror.
Re: Nigeria Can Never Ever Work by gidgiddy: 8:12pm On Aug 18, 2018
I wonder how anyone can imagine that a country like Nigeria that is half Muslims and half Christian will ever work? Religion is a big unifying or dividing factor. On religious grounds alone, Nigeria will never work. I don't want to even go into traditional, value system and cultural divisions.

Anyone thinking that Nigeria will overcome its divisions to come together and love one another as a nation is a dreamer

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Can Never Ever Work by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 18, 2018
gidgiddy:
I wonder how anyone can imagine that a country like Nigeria that is half Muslims and half Christian will ever work? Religion is a big unifying or dividing factor. On religious grounds alone, Nigeria will never work. I don't want to even go into traditional, value system and cultural divisions.

Anyone thinking that Nigeria will overcome its divisions to come together and love one another as a nation is a dreamer
Thank you soooooo much..

Unity is a major factor,light and darkness can't co exist..

Imagine half of America are Muslims? they won't progress.division is the answer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Can Never Ever Work by IslamicRebel01: 8:43pm On Aug 18, 2018
The only leaches holding on to One Nigeria are Yorubas...les by their muslim brothers and the Hausa fulani parasites.

They hate the Christians of the east who are resposible for development yet they love the benefits of living in the same country with them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Can Never Ever Work by Facebok: 11:05am On Aug 19, 2018
its well...
Re: Nigeria Can Never Ever Work by valirex: 4:53pm On Aug 26, 2018
Stranac:
I know it you'll know a fail project when you see one!!

Iraq are Muslims

America are Christians

European countries are Christians..

Iraq is a shithole but still better than Nigeria..

When a religion of terrorists are your companion in a country,there won't be development..

Nigeria has no goal no vision..in 2050 there will be hunger and we are projected to overtake USA in population..

The solution to Nigeria is division or nuke the fucking terrorists northern states..

All Christians should be advise to move to the south and USA should Nuke all the northern states..

They will end many things including population,hunger,terrrorist,backward religion..

And improve the country in all areas of life..

Lol bro this is funny, I never knew a more crazier person than me exists here on earth grin

(1) (Reply)

On Trump Calling Buhari ‘lifeless’: Nigerians Ask Pdp To Take A Sit Because It T / Breaking News: Apc Primary Schedule / You Can’t Remove DSS Boss, South, Middle Belt Leaders Tell Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.