Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Slow Loris: Animal Caught Alive On The Farm By A Nairalander (Photos, Video) - Agriculture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Slow Loris: Animal Caught Alive On The Farm By A Nairalander (Photos, Video) (89054 Views)

Man Laments Destruction Of His Plantain Farm By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti (Video) / Huge Crocodile Caught Alive Behind A Nairalander's Poultry Farm In Ogun State / See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slow Loris: Animal Caught Alive On The Farm By A Nairalander (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 19, 2018
WahalaDeyHere:
The animal even fine pass you
Na by force to fine?

1 Like

Re: Slow Loris: Animal Caught Alive On The Farm By A Nairalander (Photos, Video) by ireneidiva(f): 7:29am On Aug 19, 2018
Samuel1402:
This is SLOTH not koala
This is not a sloth. Its a potto.
Re: Slow Loris: Animal Caught Alive On The Farm By A Nairalander (Photos, Video) by kannymoore(m): 7:30am On Aug 19, 2018
Baroba:

Well done, it's a potto. The same one useless woman saw in Edo and was screaming Jesus. That's a baby, if that was a matured one, he sure won't be holding it like that..They pack a nasty bite..It's probably looking for a tree to climb on, they are tree dwellers..

That's very true.

They sure do pack a nasty bite or so I've heard.

But I also heard they make adorable pets while young though.

1 Like

Re: Slow Loris: Animal Caught Alive On The Farm By A Nairalander (Photos, Video) by luckyogor(m): 7:31am On Aug 19, 2018
The name is sloth,not a fast animal thats why you where able to catch it,it is harmless o,so please care for it or contact animal wildlife to take it from you.
Re: Slow Loris: Animal Caught Alive On The Farm By A Nairalander (Photos, Video) by jamace(m): 7:33am On Aug 19, 2018
OP, please contact a Zoo/ Game Reserve for the preservation of this animal.

You may like it as a pet but someone else may be eyeing it as a potential pepper soup material. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Slow Loris: Animal Caught Alive On The Farm By A Nairalander (Photos, Video) by Realname: 7:35am On Aug 19, 2018
germanized:

Be careful bro. That animal is called a slow loris and it's venom can kill human beings. You need to be very careful soo you don't get bitten by it.

Please google slow loris venom

https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slow_loris&ved=2ahUKEwjq6IW5wPfcAhVQM-wKHe2KC-MQwaICMAx6BAgLEBk&usg=AOvVaw1-Wd2wbegP-QK7JKm0wucI

You don't know what you are talking about that is not a slow lloris
Re: Slow Loris: Animal Caught Alive On The Farm By A Nairalander (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 19, 2018
post=70403836:

Oh, you've met US before here?!
We are happy to see you again.
All the best in the bitcoin business our brother.
Have a nice weekend ahead.
God bless you! wink
Lol grin Smart one bro. See how you cleverly evaded the question wink

But all the same, Have a great Sunday!!

And yes I remember your helpful comments, thanks again.

1 Like

Re: Slow Loris: Animal Caught Alive On The Farm By A Nairalander (Photos, Video) by Realname: 7:37am On Aug 19, 2018
goat22:

Wrong my young child, It's a goat. In the village it's called Ndi Tua Tua Mmiri as it eats the offspring of farmers, once one is sighted the village is evacuated.

But but why?

Why do you have to be so annoyingly funny and clever at the same time with that comment grin

I want to abuse you but I just can't due to the clever hunor within your comment
Re: Slow Loris: Animal Caught Alive On The Farm By A Nairalander (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 19, 2018
Realname:

You don't know what you are talking about that is not a slow lloris

What is it then?
Re: Slow Loris: Animal Caught Alive On The Farm By A Nairalander (Photos, Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:38am On Aug 19, 2018
KingLinglee:

Lol grin Smart one bro. See how you cleverly evaded the question wink

But all the same, Have a great Sunday!!

And yes I remember your helpful comments, thanks again.
You are always welcome, anytime.
Do have a beautiful and blessed week ahead.
Stay blessed our guy!
Winks
Re: Slow Loris: Animal Caught Alive On The Farm By A Nairalander (Photos, Video) by Realname: 7:39am On Aug 19, 2018
KingLinglee:

please edit your posts and write EBOLA ALERT!!! BENEATH IT. IT'S TOTALLY UNSAVE TO CUDDLE WITH ANIMALS RAISED IN THE WILD

How old are you?
Re: Slow Loris: Animal Caught Alive On The Farm By A Nairalander (Photos, Video) by Realname: 7:40am On Aug 19, 2018
IntrovertedK:
why do you always refer to yourself as we? What's up?

I think he has schitzophrenia
Re: Slow Loris: Animal Caught Alive On The Farm By A Nairalander (Photos, Video) by Realname: 7:41am On Aug 19, 2018
post=70403024:
What a cute, lively, well-fed and lovely animal.

First time we are seeing this!

This is definitely not one for the Barbecue/grill, more of a pet to us
wink

Rent you the one that someone was calling a talkative the other day ?
Re: Slow Loris: Animal Caught Alive On The Farm By A Nairalander (Photos, Video) by Realname: 7:42am On Aug 19, 2018
germanized:

What is it then?

It's called a "be sure what you say next time.before you open your mouth"

Belongs to the specie "Use Google"

angry
Re: Slow Loris: Animal Caught Alive On The Farm By A Nairalander (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 19, 2018
Realname:

It's called a "be sure what you say next time.before you open your mouth"

Belongs to the specie "Use Google"

angry

Didirin undecided
Re: Slow Loris: Animal Caught Alive On The Farm By A Nairalander (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 19, 2018
op,if it's slow in nature then it is definitely a sloth
Re: Slow Loris: Animal Caught Alive On The Farm By A Nairalander (Photos, Video) by toprealman: 7:56am On Aug 19, 2018
Turks:
What’s This Animal Called? It Was Found On The Farm Today

What’s this animal called please? I know I’ve seen it a number of times on NatGeo Wild. Don’t recall what it’s called. Very cheerful and easy going animal and no, we didn’t kill it. It’s still very much alive. angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ5VGv2K9uA
for helth reasons DON'T keep it as a pet. Take it to OBJ's zoo since you are in Abeokuta.
Excerpt from wiki:
""While keeping them as pets is not advised (like many
other nonhuman primates, they are considered likely
sources of diseases that can cross species barriers ), it is
certainly done. Equally, they are highly likely to attract
attention from customs officials on importation into many
countries. Reports from veterinary and zoological
sources indicate captive lifetimes of 12.0 to 16.5 years,
suggesting a natural lifetime over a decade.
The venom from that animal can KILL you!

1 Like

Re: Slow Loris: Animal Caught Alive On The Farm By A Nairalander (Photos, Video) by Westaslave2(f): 7:57am On Aug 19, 2018
3millionia:
Op forget the name abeg make fire sharp sharp. Man must wack cool
wicked man

1 Like

Re: Slow Loris: Animal Caught Alive On The Farm By A Nairalander (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 19, 2018
Realname:

How old are you?
what has that got to do with anything
Re: Slow Loris: Animal Caught Alive On The Farm By A Nairalander (Photos, Video) by lighternote: 8:06am On Aug 19, 2018
kannymoore:
It's either a Potto or a Loris.

Either of both.

Correct! This is definitely not a kaola.
Re: Slow Loris: Animal Caught Alive On The Farm By A Nairalander (Photos, Video) by Realname: 8:08am On Aug 19, 2018
germanized:

Didirin undecided

Iya e
Re: Slow Loris: Animal Caught Alive On The Farm By A Nairalander (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 19, 2018
Realname:

Iya e

Iyalaya e... Omo ale! grin grin
Re: Slow Loris: Animal Caught Alive On The Farm By A Nairalander (Photos, Video) by FMCASH(m): 8:17am On Aug 19, 2018
WahalaDeyHere:

see your mouth, fine pass you too
Re: Slow Loris: Animal Caught Alive On The Farm By A Nairalander (Photos, Video) by FMCASH(m): 8:22am On Aug 19, 2018
splankface:
Lol. Its not a bushbady

Thats a sloth cheesy. A very sluggish animal dey are very harmless

Checkout my blog : https://www.splankface.com
but can bite if threaten
Re: Slow Loris: Animal Caught Alive On The Farm By A Nairalander (Photos, Video) by ShawnT(m): 8:26am On Aug 19, 2018
food is ready
Re: Slow Loris: Animal Caught Alive On The Farm By A Nairalander (Photos, Video) by novexme(m): 8:27am On Aug 19, 2018
Its a Slot
Re: Slow Loris: Animal Caught Alive On The Farm By A Nairalander (Photos, Video) by Slimnuel: 8:29am On Aug 19, 2018
It's called a sloth

Turks:

What’s this animal called please? I know I’ve seen it a number of times on NatGeo Wild. Don’t recall what it’s called. Very cheerful and easy going animal and no, we didn’t kill it. It’s still very much alive. angry

Re: Slow Loris: Animal Caught Alive On The Farm By A Nairalander (Photos, Video) by enoch273: 8:49am On Aug 19, 2018
WahalaDeyHere:

how wild gorgeous? cheesy
Re: Slow Loris: Animal Caught Alive On The Farm By A Nairalander (Photos, Video) by disneybanks1980(m): 8:51am On Aug 19, 2018
This is how ebola started in congo,,,,,man go check ursef [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Slow Loris: Animal Caught Alive On The Farm By A Nairalander (Photos, Video) by Realname: 9:08am On Aug 19, 2018
germanized:

Iyalaya e... Omo ale! grin grin

Koni dafun awon ebi e

Oloriburuku osi

Omo jati jati
Re: Slow Loris: Animal Caught Alive On The Farm By A Nairalander (Photos, Video) by yinchar(m): 9:20am On Aug 19, 2018
Turks:

@Turks, if you really serious of not killing it and take it to a zoological garden, and post the evidence on Nairaland. I will pay N3000 for your transport.

1 Like

Re: Slow Loris: Animal Caught Alive On The Farm By A Nairalander (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 19, 2018
Realname:

Koni dafun awon ebi e

Oloriburuku osi

Omo jati jati

Back to sender...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Sebright: Have You Seen This Popular Chicken Breed Before? (Photos) / See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) / My Kuroiler Birds From Day Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.