Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,103 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

"Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff (78242 Views)

Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route / Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ / Nigeria Should Have Been Better Without You, Stop Complaining. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Alexis11: 12:57am On Aug 19, 2018
meforyou1:
lagos is no man's land. We developed it. I can boast of it because my grandfather was among those that did. His street names are still there in surulere and in ikoyi.

So what happens when you get Biafra?? You will carry Lagos along? grin

cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by YorubaAssasin: 12:57am On Aug 19, 2018
CSTR1005:
The opinion of a congenital yoruba idiot should not matter.

Just shrug it off. He is probably a product of inbreeding.

Yoruba be ur fada anytime, anyday!

3 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by e7ejinima: 12:59am On Aug 19, 2018
Serious bad market for Babcock.

People sending their children there should think twice!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Fulmigati: 1:08am On Aug 19, 2018
Let us work together to split up Nigeria. This is a failed union and we are not compatible.

6 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by RevenGeMission: 1:11am On Aug 19, 2018
HigherEd:

Also i would like to know what Daniel Obasi said to have gotten such an hateful response from Mr Ajibola. If this is a case of someone insulting the yorubas then the blame needs to go round. I believe there are too many bigots on that facebook thread and the blame should in fact go round. Though i would never rationalise such hatred but if this Yoruba Guy's response was reactionary then it would be fair to pick on every bigot on that thread. Including the one who probably attacked yorubas first

https://www./spacesforchange/permalink/1963826307032458/?comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22O%22%7D

It's easy to Blame the Yoruba guy and i Implore you to look through all the comments
Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by RevenGeMission: 1:12am On Aug 19, 2018
This is the link to the Post

Yeebos are always looking for trouble

https://www./spacesforchange/permalink/1963826307032458/?comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22O%22%7D
Alexis11:

So what happens when you get Biafra?? You will carry Lagos along? grin

cheesy
Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Fulmigati: 1:13am On Aug 19, 2018
Lordofthewest:
The hate Nnamdi cownu started is starting to backfire may God help the south we dont need this sh#t at this moment.. We have a common enemy to fight
Nnamdi Kanu desired the breakup of Nigeria, he did not wish to wipe out anyone. He wanted all of us to live separately. It is you unity beggars that can't deal with the fact that Nigeria is an expired state and making it seem like he was a genocidal lunatic.

11 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Carlyboi(m): 1:14am On Aug 19, 2018
resurgent2019:

Lol! See cheat beating. Fire your phantom Yoruba employees na. You want me to believe that a nonentity like you, based in upper iweka is an employer of labor in yorubaland?

What won’t I see on NL ooo.
Oya pepper dem!Omo yoRuBa lemi o Swagger!ibos boys with their gala carton,lacasera bottles inside traffic Na dem dey Rush Us witj their fakd Aba Shoes..

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by RevenGeMission: 1:14am On Aug 19, 2018
I have searched far and wide and i have found the post that led to the argument, although i did not find the original comment

i just want you to look through and see the kind of person who caused the argument

Sap0:

Nonsense, how did you know? have you sample opinion of every Yoruba person? anyway you yourself don't like Yorubas so the hatred is mutual.
Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by RevenGeMission: 1:14am On Aug 19, 2018
knowledgeable:

I sincerely believe that the live line of nairaland hinges on Igbo as a topic/subject matter. There could be other insidious motives since this is an election year, and the battle field is the social media space.

Yeebos are always looking for trouble

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by RevenGeMission: 1:15am On Aug 19, 2018
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Litany of lies and falsehood.
You simply give credence to the post in question by this rubbish.
Learn to speak the truth for a change.

The Igbo Bigot caused this issue with his running moith

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by RevenGeMission: 1:17am On Aug 19, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

Not supporting the guy's views; but calling out Igbo hypocrisy for tacitly through their silence or openly supporting Kanu (and his like) as many of them did and still do; while unwilling to tolerate same on such rare occasion by a clearly irrelevant individual.

Support or not , the Motherfucker started an argument with insults to Yoruba and the person he was arguing with

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by RevenGeMission: 1:18am On Aug 19, 2018
fergie001:
Surprisingly,he is a Christian and make this type of comments,yet we say the terrorists are only "up" there....

Funny he's a chrisitian but Igbo chrisitian can insult anytime he likes right ?

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by RevenGeMission: 1:19am On Aug 19, 2018
BENARI:

You are a disgrace to the Yoruba nation. Go Fu:k yourself.
Your mates in civilised world are thinking of how to feed the poor and hungry in Africa and end wars, and you're here thinking of starting one.

You think there are victors in war. Even the world greatest superpowers have never had it easy in any wars let alone your primitive tribe who can not produce a bullet.

A coward like you will be the first to run to Togo when it starts, but now, you hide behind your phone and type what you know nothing about.

The Igbos have seen war, and I can tell you, they no more about it than your stinking self and your likes.

Foooooooool!

Funny comment, last i heard OjuFraud abandoned his minions ,Never happened in the History of Yoruba land, even in wars

BTW , view the comments of your Bigoted , Anti Buhari , Anti Yoruba motherfucker from Igbo land on the thread and decide

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by mightyhazell: 1:29am On Aug 19, 2018
flames01:

You call my ancestors dumb, but your entire tribe rushes down to the southwest everyday. In fact, your entire tribe will perish if the southwest decides to shut igbos out of the region. Bunch of empty boasters. cheesy
well, can I help it if ur ancestors decided to sacrifice everything in order to have igbos in their midst,despite being 'the worst tribe' on earth. I think u shd direct ur miseries to them, cos igbos are not ready to change whom they are simply because it makes u shy and inferior .am afraid ud have to live with it or try out one of the numerous beuriful lagoons around u there.

9 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Fulmigati: 1:35am On Aug 19, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
KADUNA DECLARATION
North told you mofos to leave.

Why didnt you?

Lets wait for reply, they are going to say Afonja begged them not to leave. grin grin
Whenever we leave it is with Biafra. No compromise.
Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by e7ejinima: 1:36am On Aug 19, 2018
Nigeria won't be better off without Igbos.
Nigeria won't be better off without Yorubas

So let's rest the matter.

See this
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2018/8/rousing-ovation-as-air-peace-spreads-wings-to-kaduna.html

(Thriving Igbo venture making Nigeria proud, enjoyed by all, employing all)

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2018/8/photos-from-the-wedding-of-the-daughter-of-former-enugu-state-governor-sullivan-chime-2.html

(Thriving Yoruba culture making Nigeria proud, being adopted by all, enjoyed by all. See that guy attire)

#Stop the hate

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by poseidon12: 1:42am On Aug 19, 2018
If Babcock University is a responsible institution, they need to fire the idiot. He has no business working in a responsible institution.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Sheggy13(m): 1:45am On Aug 19, 2018
asmovic:
oga, its Yoruba not yeroba. Further more, that statement, an average'yeroba' feels about igbos should be retracted. am a Yoruba man. I have a lot of Igbo friends. If the statement by the Babcock staff is real, then that staff is mentally deranged. we are one.
My brother, you don't have to answer some of these bigots. He intentionally misspelled Yoruba that way as a way to denigrate Yorubas. Just look at the moniker of the guy you quoted "tigerclaws". It's definitely a derogatory reference to Yorubas tribal marks. They put up all sort of funny monikers and pictures of strange tribal marks not belonging to Yorubas, shouting Afonja here and there, thinking it's an insultive word, as a way to show their hatred and lack of respect for Yorubas. They see it as good fun, but hate to be served back in their own coin. The Vanguard editor guy, Ochereome Nnanna, earlier this year, called Yorubas all sort of disgusting adjectives on facebook. Majority of the people and their likes shouting and threatening brimstone on this thread came up here to defend him, saying he mustn't lose his job. I'm not in any way condoning this Babcock guy's stupidity but the people at the other end are not in any way better. They love to dish out hate, but can't receive it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by mightguy(m): 1:48am On Aug 19, 2018
Yoruba moose as usual hating igbos. Gods own people. Nonsense moose

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Cherez: 2:08am On Aug 19, 2018
HigherEd:
Oh my! You just cost yourself your job... It's unfortunate some people harbour this kind of hatred. Was in a tricycle recently here in lagos having the Igbo driver pour out his deep founded hatred for yorubas. The man couldn't even care less that his passengers were mostly yourubas. We all couldn't wait to get off his vehicle.

Babcock is a school with many Igbos i believe. And i hope the administration addresses this before they have a calamity in their hands..

Also i would like to know what Daniel Obasi said to have gotten such an hateful response from Mr Ajibola. If this is a case of someone insulting the yorubas then the blame needs to go round. I believe there are too many bigots on that facebook thread and the blame should in fact go round. Though i would never rationalise such hatred but if this Yoruba Guy's response was reactionary then it would be fair to pick on every bigot on that thread. Including the one who probably attacked yorubas first
GOD BLESS YOU BRO,
I AM IGBO TOO AND IF AN IGBO MAN SAYS SOMETHING TO PROVOKE THE MAN, THEN THE REACTION IS JUSTIFIED.
HOWEVER,I DONT TAKE THESE ISSUES SERIOUS; IT'S JUST A CASE OF CHILDREN THROWING TANTRUMS JUST LIKE vedaxcool, Madridguy, buhariguy, yeske, etc do
Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Chigold101(m): 2:11am On Aug 19, 2018
resurgent2019:
This mods should shut down this thread!

That man must not lose his job because of igbos.

It is election period and igbos are looking for trouble everywhere.
is that how you concluded it?
Igbos are looking for trouble everywhere.... Awwwwwwww
What a shame
Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Nobody: 2:18am On Aug 19, 2018
Racoon:
See beefing.Chai! Hope the government that be are mindful of this "hate speech"? Please the Igbo made Nigeria & Nigeria never made the Igbos. grin grin grin cheesy Hatred will kill somebody.

Lets go memory lane abeg to continue the beefing;
1).Lt.Louis Ugboma(Anambra-First Nigerian to be commissioned into the Nigerian Army)
2).Lt.Gen.J.T.U Aguiyi Ironsi(Abia-First Indigeneous GOC of the Nigerian Army).
3).Capt.Chinyere Kalu(Imo-First Nigerian Female to qualify as a piliot.
4).Prof.Chike Obi(First Nigerian Prof.of Mathematics).
5).Dr.Nwafor Orizu(First Senate President in the histroy of Nigeria.
6).Chioma Ajunwa(Imo-First Nigerian Female athlete to win an Olympic gold medal.
7).Chief Louis Odumegwu Ojukwu(Anambra-First Nigerian millionaire)
cool.Lt.Col.Odumegwu Ojukwu(Anambra-First man to enlist into the Nigerian Army as a university graduate).
9).Prof.Kenneth Dike(First Indigenous VC of the Univ.Of Ibadan).
10).Prof.Eni Njoku(First Indigenous VC of the Univ.Of Lagos)

Ndi Igbo anozikwa ebea? Please add to the list.
Ndi mara ihe! Ala Igbo dinmma! Ndi Chineke goziri.Igbo Kwenu! Haters go & die.
I wish I was igbo.
Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Chigold101(m): 2:18am On Aug 19, 2018
Cherez:

GOD BLESS YOU BRO,
I AM IGBO TOO AND IF AN IGBO MAN SAYS SOMETHING TO PROVOKE THE MAN, THEN THE REACTION IS JUSTIFIED.
HOWEVER,I DONT TAKE THESE ISSUES SERIOUS; IT'S JUST A CASE OF CHILDREN THROWING TANTRUMS JUST LIKE vedaxcool, Madridguy, buhariguy, yeske, etc do
you are not Igbo and if you are I doubt if you are happy you are one.

How could you not take something like this serious and how could you say he is justified to say Ndị Igbo should have been wiped out?
Mbanu! No amount of provocation should make a lecturer come this low. He ended the main post by saying he hates Ndi Igbo with PASSION...

You are just trying to sound politically correct meanwhile that is another name given to actions that depict FEAR and BETRAYAL

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by EagleNest(m): 2:20am On Aug 19, 2018
Unnecessary hatred by Africans to Africans...no wonder we can never progress like Oyibos.

I find it difficult be believe that such bitterness is coming out from a learned person in a learning environment.

God have mercy!

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Obason22(m): 2:26am On Aug 19, 2018
[quote author=resurgent2019 post=70401745]This mods should shut down this thread!

It is election period and igbos are looking for trouble everywhere.[/quote fool like u, are u aware that he used hate speech and if go through the law that was implement by ur president he is to end up in jail, I cannot even spend second with Yoruba person cos of their dirtiness and stupidity, he chanting for war should expect it cos Biafra we stand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by MetaPhysical: 2:28am On Aug 19, 2018
EagleNest:
Unnecessary hatred by Africans to Africans...no wonder we can never progress like Oyibos.

I find it difficult be believe that such bitterness is coming out from a learned person in a learning environment.

God have mercy!

This phrase is over played. Oyibos do not progress because they are smart. They progress because they are racists and exploit others. They lack altruistic ideals. If oyibo way is good then our bigotry is also good to bring us progress. Let's support ethnicity and exploitation of others. If that's not desirable, then stop praising oyibo in our face.
Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by AreaFada2: 2:30am On Aug 19, 2018
A very disgusting utterance. That he's in any way connected to a higher institution of learning, in whatever capacity, is a disgrace.

There is much bigotry in society along ethnic and religious lines.

Now ask yourself how many SARS men have a similar mindset against one tribe or another? Would they care about the innocence of a person of a tribe he hates before shooting him? shocked shocked
Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by MetaPhysical: 2:33am On Aug 19, 2018
I wonder why people are saying mods should shut down this thread. Even in your Senate and House of Reps there is daily demonstration of bigotry and ethnicity. No one demands NASS to shut down for that. I think people misconstrue the value of discrimination and ethnocentrism in socio-cultural relationships and urban diversity. This is a major issue for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Obason22(m): 2:35am On Aug 19, 2018
resurgent2019:

Bloody fool, do u no father. Yoruba are slaves, where do u think u can stand with igbos dirty pigs like u.

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Obason22(m): 2:36am On Aug 19, 2018
resurgent2019:

Bloody fool, do u no father. Yoruba are slaves, where do u think u can stand with igbos dirty pigs like u. he is going to loose his job and also end up in jail.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Obason22(m): 2:38am On Aug 19, 2018
resurgent2019:

bloody fool like u, do u no that Yoruba are slaves, where do u think u can stand with igbos, he is going to loose his job and also end up in jail. dirty pigs like u.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (34) (Reply)

Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon / Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.