Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

"Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff (78352 Views)

Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route / Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ / Nigeria Should Have Been Better Without You, Stop Complaining. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by MetaPhysical: 2:39am On Aug 19, 2018
AreaFada2:
A very disgusting utterance. That he's in any way connected to a higher institution of learning, in whatever capacity, is a disgrace.

There is much bigotry in society along ethnic and religious lines.

Now ask yourself how many SARS men have a similar mindset against one tribe or another? Would they care about the innocence of a person of a tribe he hates before shooting him? shocked shocked

This is natural impulse. If you have a dog pet at home it is natural for this dog to see your home as its territory. Dogs are territorial animals. So are humans. Visitors to your house are seen as invaders and your dog will charge at them for coming into its territory, even though you want to welcome them in. You train those who oversee public institutions the same way you will tame your dog to recognize friends and treat them the way you treat them, instead of being hostile. Let's not kill the natural impulse by calling for anti-bigotry and anti-ethnic or anti-tribal measures.
Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Nobody: 3:04am On Aug 19, 2018
HigherEd:
Oh my! You just cost yourself your job... It's unfortunate some people harbour this kind of hatred. Was in a tricycle recently here in lagos having the Igbo driver pour out his deep founded hatred for yorubas. The man couldn't even care less that his passengers were mostly yourubas. We all couldn't wait to get off his vehicle.

Babcock is a school with many Igbos i believe. And i hope the administration addresses this before they have a calamity in their hands..

Also i would like to know what Daniel Obasi said to have gotten such an hateful response from Mr Ajibola. If this is a case of someone insulting the yorubas then the blame needs to go round. I believe there are too many bigots on that facebook thread and the blame should in fact go round. Though i would never rationalise such hatred but if this Yoruba Guy's response was reactionary then it would be fair to pick on every bigot on that thread. Including the one who probably attacked yorubas first

LIAR
Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Nobody: 3:06am On Aug 19, 2018
resurgent2019:
MODS, please don’t take this thread to FP.

You will only be causing deeper disunity in the South. Igbos and Yorubas have mutual hate for each other!

The man must not lose his job because of Igbos. We would not accept it oooo. I have said my own.

you must be stup!d

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by tit(f): 3:10am On Aug 19, 2018
Nigeria is finish
igbos should go

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by aggresor07: 3:11am On Aug 19, 2018
the same feeling this guy has towards the igbos is the same feeling an average south African or a Ghanian has towards them anywhere they are they attracts hate towards themselves, and this is why there will always be xenophobia in places like south Africa or Ghana and even Nigeria because of this troublesome tribe

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by EagleNest(m): 3:22am On Aug 19, 2018
MetaPhysical:

This phrase is over played. Oyibos do not progress because they are smart. They progress because they are racists and exploit others. They lack altruistic ideals. If oyibo way is good then our bigotry is also good to bring us progress. Let's support ethnicity and exploitation of others. If that's not desirable, then stop praising oyibo in our face.

It depends on how you see it. For me I am a bit pragmatic. I think we are so beclouded by irrelevant matters (ethnicity, tribes, religion, etc) that we lack time and clear vision to think to help ourselves and humanity. Why is "leading and helping" ourselves proving extremely difficult? Is it because we don't look up and forge ahead, but often live in the past?

When it looks like we are about to start, then suddenly we lost all. And oyibo people irrespective of their own issues have gone too far to catch. Where do I start?

See, it is not by physical or numerical strength that you rule the world in 21century but by brains/skills. Is it not red blood that runs in all humanity why are we this backward and think awkwardly.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Nobody: 3:25am On Aug 19, 2018
midolian:
Some pipu sef..why would you hate a pissfull tribe as the Igbo? grin grin grin grin

Their reaction on this thread will further show how pissful and accommodating they are grin grin grin

Your brain is paining you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by francisbiz: 3:34am On Aug 19, 2018
Racoon:
See beefing.Chai! Hope the government that be are mindful of this "hate speech"? Please the Igbo made Nigeria & Nigeria never made the Igbos. grin grin grin cheesy Hatred will kill somebody.

Lets go memory lane abeg to continue the beefing;
1).Lt.Louis Ugboma(Anambra-First Nigerian to be commissioned into the Nigerian Army)
2).Lt.Gen.J.T.U Aguiyi Ironsi(Abia-First Indigeneous GOC of the Nigerian Army).
3).Capt.Chinyere Kalu(Imo-First Nigerian Female to qualify as a piliot.
4).Prof.Chike Obi(First Nigerian Prof.of Mathematics).
5).Dr.Nwafor Orizu(First Senate President in the histroy of Nigeria.
6).Chioma Ajunwa(Imo-First Nigerian Female athlete to win an Olympic gold medal.
7).Chief Louis Odumegwu Ojukwu(Anambra-First Nigerian millionaire)
cool.Lt.Col.Odumegwu Ojukwu(Anambra-First man to enlist into the Nigerian Army as a university graduate).
9).Prof.Kenneth Dike(First Indigenous VC of the Univ.Of Ibadan).
10).Prof.Eni Njoku(First Indigenous VC of the Univ.Of Lagos)

Ndi Igbo anozikwa ebea? Please add to the list.
Ndi mara ihe! Ala Igbo dinmma! Ndi Chineke goziri.Igbo Kwenu! Haters go & die.
(5) Nwafor orizu wasbt the first Nigerian senate president, it was Chief Denis Osadebe.
Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by BabaRamota1980: 3:37am On Aug 19, 2018
tit:
Nigeria is finish
igbos should go

They said Yoruba chained them down and they cant break the chain. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by FisifunKododada: 3:45am On Aug 19, 2018
Go to South Africa...Yibows are despised. Go to Malaysia...Yibows are despised. Go to Ghana...Yibows are despised. Go to India...Yibows are despised. Go to Indonesia...Yibows are despised. Go to Vietnam...Yibows are despised. Go to the Philipines...Yibows are despised. If you are the common denominator in every situation...then the problems is with you.

Na wetin? Na only una waka come?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Racoon(m): 3:51am On Aug 19, 2018
nerd51:

I have to friend related to Orizu...pretty cool...sometimes....anyway, Igbo's are kinda better than yorubas
kiss cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Born2Breed(f): 3:55am On Aug 19, 2018
The same Babcock that David a yoruba and Chioma an igbo found love.

Wetin concern me sef, just sipping my tea.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by 2016v2017: 4:07am On Aug 19, 2018
tigerclaws:
this is how an average yeroba feels about igbos
i just pity the igbos under this man mercy in school
their gp go suffer
babcock should do fast to sack this scum

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Nobody: 4:10am On Aug 19, 2018
resurgent2019:
I have long stopped hating igbos. They are who they are. We can’t change them. But the man shouldn’t lose his job because the hate is mutual.

As far as we can keep the peace, we are good.

Most people misunderstand my motives. Bringing this story to the FP will only exacerbate the fissures in the relationship btw.both tribes.

It's like you're the Alaba Ajibola, I have read more han 14 of comments made by you here, all your comments is about him retaining his job after his wicked mind has been exposed,

You must be siiilly

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by 2016v2017: 4:10am On Aug 19, 2018
Racoon:
See beefing.Chai! Hope the government that be are mindful of this "hate speech"? Please the Igbo made Nigeria & Nigeria never made the Igbos. grin grin grin cheesy Hatred will kill somebody.

Lets go memory lane abeg to continue the beefing;
1).Lt.Louis Ugboma(Anambra-First Nigerian to be commissioned into the Nigerian Army)
2).Lt.Gen.J.T.U Aguiyi Ironsi(Abia-First Indigeneous GOC of the Nigerian Army).
3).Capt.Chinyere Kalu(Imo-First Nigerian Female to qualify as a piliot.
4).Prof.Chike Obi(First Nigerian Prof.of Mathematics).
5).Dr.Nwafor Orizu(First Senate President in the histroy of Nigeria.
6).Chioma Ajunwa(Imo-First Nigerian Female athlete to win an Olympic gold medal.
7).Chief Louis Odumegwu Ojukwu(Anambra-First Nigerian millionaire)
cool.Lt.Col.Odumegwu Ojukwu(Anambra-First man to enlist into the Nigerian Army as a university graduate).
9).Prof.Kenneth Dike(First Indigenous VC of the Univ.Of Ibadan).
10).Prof.Eni Njoku(First Indigenous VC of the Univ.Of Lagos)

Ndi Igbo anozikwa ebea? Please add to the list.
Ndi mara ihe! Ala Igbo dinmma! Ndi Chineke goziri.Igbo Kwenu! Haters go & die.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by 2016v2017: 4:12am On Aug 19, 2018
Sharpshooota:
That's how a typical Afonja feels about the better south..

No sugar coating it..

I feel sorry for the lost souls who don't know this fact...
Joe Yorubakwe should come and defend madness like he always does...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Nobody: 4:13am On Aug 19, 2018
flames01:

So, why are you people rushing down to the southwest? Why can't you just stay in your well developed East? That's part of the arrogance and empty boasting I'm talking about

you lack sense

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by ariesbull: 4:17am On Aug 19, 2018
FisifunKododada:
Go to South Africa...Yibows are despised. Go to Malaysia...Yibows are despised. Go to Ghana...Yibows are despised. Go to India...Yibows are despised. Go to Indonesia...Yibows are despised. Go to Vietnam...Yibows are despised. Go to the Philipines...Yibows are despised. If you are the common denominator in every situation...then the problems is with you.

Lagos – A Nigerian, Jelili Omoyele, 35-year-old cellular phone technician, was allegedly shot dead in Johannesburg on Saturday, the Nigeria Union, South Africa, has said.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2017/10/another-nigerian-killed-south-africa-r300-parking-lot-rent/amp/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by 2016v2017: 4:17am On Aug 19, 2018
hakeem4:
wow! and he's a staff in babcock with a huge chunk of igbo students. he should be fired for this statement.
Also be arrested for hate speech and incitement of war and Killing

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by ariesbull: 4:18am On Aug 19, 2018
FisifunKododada:

At least two Nigerians, one from Ogun state, have been shot dead in South Africa last week, Nigerian Union in South Africa has said.

The President, Nigeria Union, South Africa (NUSA), Mr. Adetola Olubajo, on Wednesday decried series of killings of Nigerians in the country, saying the body is not happy with it.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2017/10/nigerians-one-ogun-killed-south-africa-union-bemoans/amp/

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Nobody: 4:18am On Aug 19, 2018
countryfive:

But if it was an IBO man that said such then he must be fired eh? May God save this natiofrom hypocrite like u

Igbo man will not say such thing or attack Yoruba people with that school.

All Igbo want is you Yoruba stay on your own let them have their own country.

You don't want Nigeria divided but you keep hating and provoking the Easterners

9 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by chriskosherbal(m): 4:19am On Aug 19, 2018
ThIs thing has really generated heat alot ooooo
Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by ariesbull: 4:20am On Aug 19, 2018
FisifunKododada:

A Nigerian identified as Ibrahim Badmus residing in Vanderbijlpark triangle South Africa has been killed by the police.https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.nigerianmonitor.com/xenophobic-attack-nigerian-killed-by-police-in-south-africa-video/amp/

Cowardice wouldn't let the yiriba man reason

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by ariesbull: 4:21am On Aug 19, 2018
FisifunKododada:

“I can confirm that a Nigerian, Razak Ajao, an auto mechanic was killed and four others injured during a mob attack against foreigners in Polokwane, Limpopo Province of South Africa today (Thursday).https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2017/04/07/xenophobia-nigerian-killed-south-africa-others-injured-fresh-attack/amp/

7 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Nobody: 4:21am On Aug 19, 2018
resurgent2019:

My sentiments exactly. It’s not like igbos are a paragon of love and restraint.

The man’s job should not be threatened.

Babcock University will not read your comments here
Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by ariesbull: 4:23am On Aug 19, 2018
FisifunKododada:

A Nigerian has been shot dead in South Africa over an alleged 300 Rand (about N7,500) parking lot debt.
The incident, which occurred in Johannesburg, followed an altercation over the said debt during which the suspect reportedly fetched a gun and shot 35-year-old Jelili Omoyele.
According to the President of the Nigerian Union South Africa, Adetola Olubajo, the suspect has been arrested and a case has been opened at the Jeppes Town Police Station.

A Nigerian has been shot dead in South Africa over an alleged 300 Rand (about N7,500) parking lot debt.
The incident, which occurred in Johannesburg, followed an altercation over the said debt during which the suspect reportedly fetched a gun and shot 35-year-old Jelili Omoyele.
According to the President of the Nigerian Union South Africa, Adetola Olubajo, the suspect has been arrested and a case has been opened at the Jeppes Town Police Station.

6 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Nobody: 4:23am On Aug 19, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

You are the fool here. Ochero nnanna of Vanguare newspaper said same and he was not sacked

STOP LYING AND SHOW US WHERE HE SAID SAME

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Nobody: 4:33am On Aug 19, 2018
The man should simply be sacked. A sensible person is not expected to spill that kind of comment in a school/country that has different ethnic groups in existence. He is a very big fool.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Aystarz: 4:38am On Aug 19, 2018
resurgent2019:
We have tried to avoid tribal hatred for some months now but NL just has to make money at the expense of Nigeria’s peace.

If that man loses his job, millions of Yorubas will not be happy.

I am very sad right now.

Let me say this here for the very first time : I HATE SEUN AND HIS MODS FOR WHAT THEY HAVE TURNED THIS ONCE VIRILE AND LOVELY FORUM INTO.
Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by pazienza(m): 4:45am On Aug 19, 2018
Much ado over nothing.

We just like to lie to ourselves in this country. The man spoke exactly how the average Yoruba feel about Ndiigbo, and I'm sure as an Igbo person, the feeling is mutual as well.

Why do people want to pretend like the man committed an abomination? The man is only saying what most of his kind habour at heart . I personally don't think the man should lose his job. If every Yoruba or non Igbo in Nigeria are as open as this about how they feel about Ndiigbo, I'm sure Igbo nationalism would have gathered enough momentum to surmount the Nigerian resistant and usher in an independent Igbo nation for us.

Nobody should touch the man's job.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (34) (Reply)

"We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest / Charly Boy: "Yusuf Buhari Is A Lazy Nigerian Youth" (Photo) / FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.