Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

"Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff - Politics (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff (78349 Views)

Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route / Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ / Nigeria Should Have Been Better Without You, Stop Complaining. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by swintiney: 10:23am On Aug 19, 2018
We must learn to comment from a position that presents us as being enlightened when dealing with sensitive issues like this. This is sincerely about the most reasonable comment I've read in a very long time on Nairaland. Sometimes I think of how our youths on this forum got into tribal hatred on events that happened when they weren't born. This is one post am unable to predict the tribe of the writer because of the demonstrated balance in the expressed opinion. People like this should be encouraged in leadership instances so that this country can progress.
HigherEd:
Oh my! You just cost yourself your job... It's unfortunate some people harbour this kind of hatred. Was in a tricycle recently here in lagos having the Igbo driver pour out his deep founded hatred for yorubas. The man couldn't even care less that his passengers were mostly yourubas. We all couldn't wait to get off his vehicle.

Babcock is a school with many Igbos i believe. And i hope the administration addresses this before they have a calamity in their hands..

Also i would like to know what Daniel Obasi said to have gotten such an hateful response from Mr Ajibola. If this is a case of someone insulting the yorubas then the blame needs to go round. I believe there are too many bigots on that facebook thread and the blame should in fact go round. Though i would never rationalise such hatred but if this Yoruba Guy's response was reactionary then it would be fair to pick on every bigot on that thread. Including the one who probably attacked yorubas first

3 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by proffemi: 10:25am On Aug 19, 2018
Adebowale89:

Abiola was killed but he never led million of his people to war. a true hero face his course himself without leading helpless and hopeless along and runaway at point of death

you Igbo no get shame. where is your dilector KANU the coward that abandoned all his documents in the hand of his Fulani master?

Adebowale, please consider stopping this interaction. How are your comments furthering the cause of Yorubas?

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by flames01: 10:26am On Aug 19, 2018
mightyhazell:
see incoherence!

time to beat the inevitable retreat eh? next time mind your goddamned slimy business. if I choose to Chestbeat,so long as its not on your dry scraggly chest, just bottle it up and let it eat u up in silence ...as nobody cries when u engage in your noisy owambes ,noisy street fights..and a whole litany of other things other ppl have to put up with...

What retreat. Lol. The fact that you are arrogant, boastful and disrespectful to others can never change. And you will be the one to perish if you don't change. So, it's your cross oh flaaaaathead.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by flames01: 10:27am On Aug 19, 2018
nduka84:
it's called (smartness) going to other places to exploit and take advantages of business opportunities , the indigenous people of those places, are too dumb and foolish, not to notice. The southwest is not more developed than China, yet Chinese people are always trooping to Lagos. Same goes for the Germans, Indians, Arabs etc. It's same thing igbos are doing. We come into Lagos, to take advantage and exploite business opportunities, you are not noticing, because you are not business minded people.

No, it is not smartness; it is stupidity. If your home is more beautiful, but you choose a place that is "underdeveloped", according to you, then you have mental discombulation.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by bigcasava1(m): 10:32am On Aug 19, 2018
let d afonja come nd fight d igbos nd see who wl be exterminated. idiot nd coward afonja if not 4 d hausa can u pipo stand against us. dirty pipo

5 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Adebowale89(m): 10:33am On Aug 19, 2018
vanbonattel:

yoruba hustle grin

While they're destroying your kidney there because they know y'all fool and your average kinsmen sell ice cream and gala here to calm our nerves on express for that matter. Is God not a good God? grin

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Dindondin(m): 10:35am On Aug 19, 2018
tigerclaws:
this is how an average yeroba feels about igbos
i just pity the igbos under this man mercy in school
their gp go suffer
babcock should do fast to sack this scum
Shut up!
Nothing like average Yoruba. It's normal Yoruba.
Meanwhile, if truly that Ajibola wrote those stuffs, he's a bastard to Yorubaland. True Yorubas don't hate.
Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by vanbonattel: 10:38am On Aug 19, 2018
flames01:

No, it is not smartness; it is stupidity. If your home is more beautiful, but you choose a place that is "underdeveloped", according to you, then you have mental discombulation.

Tell that to the Chinese grin

8 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Adebowale89(m): 10:39am On Aug 19, 2018
proffemi:

Adebowale, please consider stopping this interaction. How are your comments furthering the cause of Yorubas?

you might be seeing this in different perspective cheesy there is knowledge in argument

so quit telling me not to air my fundamental rights "freedom of expression" no hard feelings

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by justtoodark: 10:40am On Aug 19, 2018
Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by divinelove(m): 10:45am On Aug 19, 2018
umuchineke ignore the afonja fool

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Adebowale89(m): 10:46am On Aug 19, 2018
vanbonattel:

abi? These afonjas has been sweating like xmas goats since morning grin

so if they destroy your kidney, is whose fault? is it not illness of brain disorder that make another human to patronise those that are bent to destroy their kidney

dummy na people wey dey smell dey take icecream for una land grin your teacher is a bast.ard

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Adebowale89(m): 10:50am On Aug 19, 2018
vanbonattel:

abi? These afonjas has been sweating like xmas goats since morning grin

continue snapping your immediate family to suit your ignorant here

those damaging your kidney need a huge award. that will reduce the crimes reoccurrence in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by flames01: 10:58am On Aug 19, 2018
vanbonattel:

Tell that to the Chinese grin

You can't compare your tribe to the Chinese. The Chinese respect the cultures of others, but your tribe doesn't because your tribe lacks culture. That's why even a dog can earn a chieftancy title in igbo land. :DSo, you are far from the Chinese.

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by nduka84(m): 11:00am On Aug 19, 2018
flames01:

haha haha. Though I never said the southwest is underdeveloped . It's clear you are just typing that as your own personal opinion and observation. Thus, I live it at that. but I still would want you to understand, that a strategic business location may be underdeveloped, but still possess huge business promises. Nigeria and Africa wasn't developed when the white men discovered it, but they still came in and tapped our solid Minerals to their own advantages, and made billions of pounds and Stellings from it. They took the monies back to their own countries, and used it to develop their own country. It's same thing igbos are doing. Most big igbo business men, made their wealth by traveling to exploit business opportunities in other places, all over the world, it's not just restricted to the southwest alone. Igbos are everywhere, just like the jews, Chinese, Indians, Arabs etc. A docile tribe that doesn't travel , Interact, and socialize with other tribes, round the globe, are always retrogressive and not progressive.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by vanbonattel: 11:04am On Aug 19, 2018
flames01:

You can't compare your tribe to the Chinese. The Chinese respect the cultures of others, but your tribe doesn't because your tribe lacks culture. That's why even a dog can earn a chieftancy title in igbo land. :DSo, you are far from the Chinese.

But we and the Chinese consistently raid your land and build our countries to high standards. Who cares about your ritualistic cultures grin

8 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by 3Ceagle(m): 11:04am On Aug 19, 2018
What I have learned about the Igbos and the Yorubas is that all this talk of hatred is only online, and is fueled by few online miscreant which does not represent real life relationship between the two tribes. Frankly speaking how many times, or when have you heard or seen in Lagos or any part of the country where these two tribes are engaged in general physical fight against one another. We have seen the mile 12 and Ife fights with Hausas and even before this, the OPC fight with Hausas but have not had any with the Igbos, so what is all this hate squabble about. Shouldn't we in the south and Nigeria as whole be more concerned on how to achieve the best that we can be? I see mostly kids, who seek to be politically correct based on their subjective understand of national issues. Disrespect to any tribe won't bring you happiness.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by vanbonattel: 11:06am On Aug 19, 2018
nduka84:
haha haha. Though I never said the southwest is underdeveloped . It's clear you are just typing that as your own personal opinion and observation. Thus, I live it at that. but I still would want you to understand, that a strategic business location may be underdeveloped, but still possess huge business promises. Nigeria and Africa wasn't developed when the white men discovered it, but they still came in and tapped our solid Minerals to their own advantages, and made billions of pounds and Stellings from it. They took the monies back to their own countries, and used it to develop their own country. It's same thing igbos are doing. Most big igbo business men, made their wealth by traveling to exploit business opportunities in other places, all over the world, it's not just restricted to the southwest alone. Igbos are everywhere, just like the jews, Chinese, Indians, Arabs etc. A docile tribe that doesn't travel , Interact, and socialize with other tribes, round the globe, are always retrogressive and not progressive.

Told them! grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by okoloto: 11:06am On Aug 19, 2018
The hatred is born our of inferiority complex[color=#990000][/color]
Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by proffemi: 11:07am On Aug 19, 2018
Adebowale89:

you might be seeing this in different perspective cheesy there is knowledge in argument

so quit telling me not to air my fundamental rights "freedom of expression" no hard feelings

Permit me to fix that for you. There is knowledge in argument discourse. An argument on the other hand, is usually so heated and ill-tempered that each side is less concerned about learning, and more consumed by the need to appear right.

And you are correct, what is going on here is not a discussion, but an argument in which different sides are slinging invectives and disparaging others. If your intent is to learn, or to teach the other side, I don't see this approach as being effective. Maybe that's just me though.

I did not tell you not to air your fundamental rights "freedom of expression" [sic]. I asked you to consider stopping the interaction (meaning: you get to decide). I trust that despite the possible difference in our perspectives, you are a man who tries to allow some level of logic govern his actions. I therefore ask: is it a discussion you wish to have with the Igbo posters, or an argument?

#nohardfeelings
Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by isnovic(m): 11:09am On Aug 19, 2018
....and to think he is a staff of Babcock University.
The school should dissociate itself from this walking time bomb.

Call him to order either by suspension or outright sack.

Such pooh should not even be close to any Nigerian Universities let alone work there.

A psychometric analysis on ethnicity, genocidal tendency and bias should be a must for those in the education industry.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Fatherofdragons: 11:09am On Aug 19, 2018
3Ceagle:
What I have learned about the Igbos and the Yorubas is that all this talk of hatred is only online, and is fueled by few online miscreant which does not represent real life relationship between the two tribes. Frankly speaking how many times, or when have you heard or seen in Lagos or any part of the country where these two tribes are engaged in general physical fight against one another. We have seen the mile 12 and Ife fights with Hausas and even before this, the OPC fight with Hausas but have not had any with the Igbos, so what is all this hate squabble about. Shouldn't we in the south and Nigeria as whole be more concerned on how to achieve the best that we can be? I see mostly kids, who seek to be politically correct based on their subjective understand of national issues. Disrespect to any tribe won't bring you happiness.

leave that thing, the hate is there but the internet has created a platform to express it viciously.
Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Adebowale89(m): 11:10am On Aug 19, 2018
vanbonattel:

I heard they even use some human spare parts to prepare the concoction for the multi coloured kidney destroyer

tell those telling you to tell you more now or are you not upcoming ritualist like your other kinsmen?

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Adebowale89(m): 11:12am On Aug 19, 2018
vanbonattel:

I heard they even use some human spare parts to prepare the concoction for the multi coloured kidney destroyer

tell those telling you to tell you more now or are you not upcoming ritualist like your other kinsmen? cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by nduka84(m): 11:12am On Aug 19, 2018
LBanks:

Your coward Awolowo never loved the idea of one Nigeria, but when he got the opportunity, he turned around and betrayed Ojukwu just like the traitor that he is

Ojukwu was agitating for due process for your sissy Ogundipe to take over after Ironsi was killed (being the second highest ranking officer after Ironsi) But the woman (Ogundipe) was scared to his bone marrows already, even without a fight first and ran away

You claim power was handed over to Yoruba's by force in 1999, but if I bring up another argument now, U will start preaching to me about how Obasanjo was Hausa-Fulani's choice and Olu Falae was Yoruba's choice

Your people are mere stooge in the hands of Hausa-Fulani my friend (Obasanjo is a good example)
the average Hausa Fulani, doesn't care about the ranting of the Yorubas, they know they are very good at talking , and very good at not taking actions. It was same way oladipo diya was ranting and making mouth, but when it was time to be a man, he started kneeling and crying on the feet of late general sani abacha. See pictures below. Tyrone video is also on YouTube for all to see.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Merimental(m): 11:13am On Aug 19, 2018
Racoon:
See beefing.Chai! Hope the government that be are mindful of this "hate speech"? Please the Igbo made Nigeria & Nigeria never made the Igbos. grin grin grin cheesy Hatred will kill somebody.

Lets go memory lane abeg to continue the beefing;
1).Lt.Louis Ugboma(Anambra-First Nigerian to be commissioned into the Nigerian Army in 1948 cool).
2).Lt.Gen.J.T.U Aguiyi Ironsi(Abia-First Indigeneous GOC of the Nigerian Army).
3).Capt.Chinyere Kalu(Imo-First Nigerian Female to qualify as a pilot).
4).Prof.Chike Obi(First Nigerian Prof.of Mathematics).
5).Dr.Nwafor Orizu(First Senate President in the histroy of Nigeria.
6).Chioma Ajunwa(Imo-First Nigerian Female athlete to win an Olympic gold medal.
7).Chief Louis Odumegwu Ojukwu(Anambra-First Nigerian millionaire)
cool.Lt.Col.Dim Odumegwu Ojukwu(Anambra-First man to enlist into the Nigerian Army as a university graduate).
9).Prof.Kenneth Dike(First Indigenous VC of the Univ.Of Ibadan).
10).Prof.Eni Njoku(First Indigenous VC of the Univ.Of Lagos)

Ndi Igbo anozikwa ebea? Please add to the list.
Ndi mara ihe! Ala Igbo dinmma! Ndi Chineke goziri.Igbo Kwenu! Haters go & die.

ezigbo nwafor ka ibu...okwugi dere Ede ka oku dike.
Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by mightyhazell: 11:16am On Aug 19, 2018
flames01:

What retreat. Lol. The fact that you are arrogant, boastful and disrespectful to others can never change. And you will be the one to perish if you don't change. So, it's your cross oh flaaaaathead.
so let me be the one to perish.. I wonder why it's eating u up.. except ofcourse ur the one already perishing inside,.. I see no reason why u shd be wailing and gnashing rabid teeth. let me be arrogant, boastful etc, if it heightens ur complexes up-to the extent of terminating ur own miserable life, then so be it,...
Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by ProWalker: 11:20am On Aug 19, 2018
3Ceagle:

Forget the online ranting of igbos
They are cowards in real life! All you have to look at is the caliber of leaders leading them in politics grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 19, 2018
THIS WAS HOW THEY STARTED THE WAR...EXCEPT THE HAUSA FULANIS DID, YORUBAS WASNT COURAGEOUS ENOUGH UNTIL IT ACTUALLY STARTED THEN THEY JOINED THE NORTHERNERS BECAUSE THE ALSO FEEL THEY ARE LOSING LAGOS TO AN IGBO MAN

....the hausa Fulani declared a war when they started killing Igbos in the north burning their house while they are asleep....and its not the first time neither was it the second....Igbo's has no option but to declare their separate state since nigeria can not accommodate them.....envy was what started all that....an Hausa Fulani man sees Igbo taking his job, work and land all because the white man company employed more Igbo's cause of their smartness to learn quickly and they are hardworking.....the ones in petty trading where making success buying shops

What a SANE MAN should ask is if Igbo's actually declared the war.....WHY WAS IT FOUGHT ONE SIDED

AFTER ABURI OJUKWU THOUGHT GOWON ACCEPTED TO LET IGBO GO AS THE AGREED IN GHANA....ONLY TO GET HOME TO THE EAST.....AND HAVE NIGERIA WITH WAR PLANES, TANKS AND GUNS AT OUR BACK JUST A DAY AFTER HE GOT HOME.....WE NEVER PLANNED WAR....WE DONT HAVE WEAPON OR ANYTHING.... WE FOUGHT WITH THE HELP OF FRANCE AND SOME NEIGHBORING AFRICAN COUNTRIES WHO SAW PITTY ON US....

MOST OF THE WEAPONS USED WAS PRODUCED IN AWKA

SOME WAS TAKEN FROM NIGERIA MILITARY WE KILLED

SOME WAS GIVEN TO US BY FRANCE

WE WERE NEVER READY FOR THE WAR.....COX WE NEVER HAD WAR IN MIND

#DONT LET THEIR MEDIA DECEIVE YOU WITH THE LIES THEY COOK UP TO COVER THE GENOCIDE THEY COMMITTED

After the war we were left with nothing RRR was a mare political promise they still want to wipe us out....by leaving us with nothing no matter how much you have in the bank

For an Igbo man to get job again in lagos, kano and the rest of cities where the war did not reach was impossible

They wanted us to die of frustration.... Thats when an Igbo man started taking the risk of traveling outside Nigeria through illegal ways by boat in the high sea, by desert all for job and better future....THOSE MEANS WAS HOW WE BUILT BACK OUR LAND FROM ASHES.....IT TOOK US RESILIENCE AND HARDWORKING

We stopped hoping on NIGERIA GOVERNMENT ANYMORE

#ENVY FROM Nigeria

#BIAFREXIT

4 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by 3Ceagle(m): 11:25am On Aug 19, 2018
Fatherofdragons:

leave that thing, the hate is there but the internet has created a platform to express it viciously.

The so called "hate" has always been there among tribes and religion, among governments. Do you think your neighboring countries or even the Asian or Caucasian investors love you so much, we all tolerate one another to live in peace. So emphasizing on word hate is just a waste of energy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (34) (Reply)

"We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest / Charly Boy: "Yusuf Buhari Is A Lazy Nigerian Youth" (Photo) / FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.