Stats: 3,152,874 members, 7,817,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

"Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff (78148 Views)

Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route / Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ / Nigeria Should Have Been Better Without You, Stop Complaining. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by HelpMySoul: 7:58am On Aug 19, 2018
resurgent2019:

And we shall do all within our powers to see that he doesn’t lose his job.
you can't do shiiit. HR is a gonna.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by HelpMySoul: 8:05am On Aug 19, 2018
Aystarz:

Let me say this here for the very first time : I HATE SEUN AND HIS MODS FOR WHAT THEY HAVE TURNED THIS ONCE VIRILE AND LOVELY FORUM INTO.
I swear my brother... One day, just one day, Nairaland will be no more. I will see to it that it is buried for good.

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by obynorecz: 8:06am On Aug 19, 2018
resurgent2019:
This mods should shut down this thread!

That man must not lose his job because of igbos.

It is election period and igbos are looking for trouble everywhere.

Your father which kian talk be that

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by MrI2015(m): 8:06am On Aug 19, 2018
So people have time to be answering and commenting on such person's post. Let him go to the streets and shout it, someone that can't fight his fellow man one on one.

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by trueconscience(m): 8:06am On Aug 19, 2018
if there are things we should never joke with is when someone comes up openly to threaten the life of another.. and even affirmed it again and again when told to stop..
Save the lives of students who hail from igbo land schooling at Babcock university today by calling out this tribal bigot who threatened that all igbos should be wiped out..
[i][/i]

When Nnamdi Kanu was spewing such, we applauded him and said he was only expressing his freedom, rights? My people have really tried to understand why I never supported our Nnamdi Kanu and the answer is because I am no hypocrite

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 19, 2018
There is so much enmity in this country, so much, even if we decide to play over it. From corporate world to the least civilised society, the division between Yoruba and Igbo is so evident. This had led to suspicions on both sides.

Nairaland is not even helping in this matter. You will see where Yoruba will be calling Igbo all sort of names and vice versa from the Igbo, while Seun and his mods will just look the other way as if nothing is happening, just to increase so called engagement with the utmost purpose to drive traffic. Who knows if the person that allegedly made the Facebook post is even a Nairalander?

Anyway, I'd enjoin my esteemed brothers and sisters from the East not to take laws into their hands in this situation. You can petition the institution, let them investigate this issue, and if the man is found out to be behind the post (I used "if" because it's possible that account was hacked), he should be made to face the wrath of the law.

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by oge4real(f): 8:10am On Aug 19, 2018
I’ve tried researching the best meaningful and constructive way to reach the management of Babcock university.
Can someone please kindly assist me with their information?
Preferably not through social media please.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by mightyhazell: 8:13am On Aug 19, 2018
flames01:

So, how did my ancestors sacrifice everything to have igbos in their midst? Is that another glot of rubbish stuffed in your brain and borne out of your emptiness? cheesy

Please don't change from being boastful, arrogant and disrespectful. You will keep on inspiring hatred in others. That's why they murder your tribe in South Africa. tongue

At least, you didn't deny that your tribe is disrespectful, boastful and arrogant tongue
keep griping about my boastfulness and general success. I enjoy the sound of your croak. it's not about to change because its making one inferior being more inferior.. like I said, feel free to explore a lagoon bottom if u can't take it anymore.as per denying your stupid assertions about the great igbo tribe,why should I want to put u out of your self induced misery. I want u to wallow in it.

A-ha! as for ur South African evil wishes and prayers,... is that not how your ppl were rejoicing when u felt Boko Haram were killing only igbos, before names of victims started rolling out... South Africa own go shock u.. but let me not be the one to puncture ur fools paradise!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by proffemi: 8:16am On Aug 19, 2018
MikelIbe:
The ethnic hatred in Nigeria today was amplified by seun airaland of nairaland.

Seun

Seun

Seun

I hope this is enough to catch your attention. I personally made an offer once to help weed our tribalism on Nairaland if you needed help. I am no longer in a position to help, but I want you to know beyond the shadow of a doubt that you are complicit .

You may think this is just about making a buck or running a Tech company, but if a day comes when the cauldron of Nigeria explodes, your name will be mentioned among the facilitators.

With great power comes great responsibility.

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Ryocaj(m): 8:17am On Aug 19, 2018
Racoon:
See beefing.Chai! Hope the government that be are mindful of this "hate speech"? Please the Igbo made Nigeria & Nigeria never made the Igbos. grin grin grin cheesy Hatred will kill somebody.

Lets go memory lane abeg to continue the beefing;
1).Lt.Louis Ugboma(Anambra-First Nigerian to be commissioned into the Nigerian Army in 1948 cool).
2).Lt.Gen.J.T.U Aguiyi Ironsi(Abia-First Indigeneous GOC of the Nigerian Army).
3).Capt.Chinyere Kalu(Imo-First Nigerian Female to qualify as a pilot).
4).Prof.Chike Obi(First Nigerian Prof.of Mathematics).
5).Dr.Nwafor Orizu(First Senate President in the histroy of Nigeria.
6).Chioma Ajunwa(Imo-First Nigerian Female athlete to win an Olympic gold medal.
7).Chief Louis Odumegwu Ojukwu(Anambra-First Nigerian millionaire)
cool.Lt.Col.Dim Odumegwu Ojukwu(Anambra-First man to enlist into the Nigerian Army as a university graduate).
9).Prof.Kenneth Dike(First Indigenous VC of the Univ.Of Ibadan).
10).Prof.Eni Njoku(First Indigenous VC of the Univ.Of Lagos)

Ndi Igbo anozikwa ebea? Please add to the list.
Ndi mara ihe! Ala Igbo dinmma! Ndi Chineke goziri.Igbo Kwenu! Haters go & die.
What u just wrote makes no sense.. Av u tot abt d achievements of other tribes too.. If u could just come up with ten..

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by PrinceKeny: 8:23am On Aug 19, 2018
resurgent2019:
This mods should shut down this thread!

That man must not lose his job because of igbos.

It is election period and igbos are looking for trouble everywhere.

You are nothing but a bigot and a tribalistic stinky animal..... #Uhavenovalue

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Borntofuck: 8:24am On Aug 19, 2018
That pig should thank his God if not British and Russia by now his father should have been my shoe shiner

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Paretomaster1(m): 8:26am On Aug 19, 2018
PROUDLYAFONJA1:
I'm thinking some politician are setting igbo up against yoruba every time election is nearing. Even this Alaba guy might not be real or working in Babcock anymore, he might even be one ordinary gate man, i went to his Facebook page, the last time he posted anything is over a year, he might have even forgotten that the Facebook account still exist. My advice to ibo is to be careful with the way they react to issues like this, because the more you escalate and prolong it, the more you attract hatred. And ibo presidential ambition might be dead on arrival!!

Eheheheh u want to be President, what about lefelendum?

Sorry to say, Yr brothers have burn many bridges that would have take them to the apex office
Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Mbediogu(m): 8:26am On Aug 19, 2018
Newsmania:
A Babcock University staff identified as Alaba Ajibola, is currently trending on social media after his rant against the Igbos of South-East Nigeria.
The Babcock University staff in a Facebook comment, stated that the Igbos should have been wiped out during the Biafran war. According to him, if this happened, Nigeria would have ‘gone far off’ as the tribe is the most hated tribe in the world.

Facebook user, Amara Nwoko who shared screenshots of the comment by the Babcock University staff, wrote;
You see this fool.. This mad man who works with Babcock university.. Read what he said about the Igbos..
Coming to social media to say a whole nation should be wiped out because you hate them is the most crazy thing ever..

You’re happy the war happened and another will happen again..
It’s high time we use this one to teach him you don’t spill murder on every one..
He wants popularity and we surely will give him..
The life of Igbos in Babock university is seriously under threat as we speak and this is no joke.. #Babcockuniversity you must as a matter of urgency call this your staff who threatened to wipe out a whole tribe because he hates them..

He said there’s a meeting going on to effect the extermination of igbos.. He should tell us what meeting exactly? This was how Hitler started in Germany, isis and other groups that have wasted lives of people..
Babcock university is a private university where you find students live in hostels.. Now, if someone with such bile is given to take care of students imagine the threat to life of students at #babcock University?

if there are things we should never joke with is when someone comes up openly to threaten the life of another.. and even affirmed it again and again when told to stop..
Save the lives of students who hail from igbo land schooling at Babcock university today by calling out this tribal bigot who threatened that all igbos should be wiped out..

One of the screenshots below is babcock university hotlines and contact.. Every igbo on my list who loves our land and will not be glad to watch any of our children in that university die since a bile filled exterminator is one of their staff should call.. If you attend seven days Adventist.. Do us the favour and call them too.. This bigot and murderer in waiting shouldn’t be let free like that…

This was how most killings started.. He said there’s a meeting going on and it will happen soon.. He should tell us which..

From Zenithnaija.com

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/nigeria-is-better-off-without-the-igbos-babcock-varsity-staff-sparks-serious-argument-online/

It is easier to let them go with Biafra than to wipe them out, something your fathers in cohort with the world powers of the time could not achieve.
You cannot cut down an iroko tree without damaging the surrounding environment, stubs,herbs, animals and may be human beings and houses too. Do the Igbos want to be exterminated? No, so expect resistance.

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by mightguy(m): 8:27am On Aug 19, 2018
Yoruba moose as usual chest beatings. Bunch of hateful people. They hate u but when they hear of biafra they start wailing. Awolowo drank rat poison because he was denied been president afta denying orchestrating the coup led by kaduna ... Adekunle scorpion died a wretched man. As soon as the war ended they retired the moose. And he died in his sick bed looking for help. Gowon people is paying for their sins. Ty danjuma people is also paying for the sins they committed.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by nonut: 8:29am On Aug 19, 2018
AntiWailer:

That is not true.

Except for M0r0ns that fall for the guys objective.

My woman is from South East Nd I won’t think twice to take a bullet to protect her.

For all u care the f00lish guy might be paid to type what he posted and compensated enough to lose his job.

Election is coming and it is time to start the division till the election is over.

After Buhari won they sold Yorubas are Hausa’s slave.

Time for election they are imposing Hausa candidate on the east. They even begged one to come and collect title

Use ur brains if you have any.
so true. It worked in the last elections.
Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Cindy95(f): 8:29am On Aug 19, 2018
Sagay212:

Only slaves beg for freedom. Are you slaves?
and only a hopeless person or country who depend their lives and existence depend solely on their slaves and re scared that they can't make it in life (die of abject poverty) without their slaves will still keep them against their wish...
if Nigeria is strong as they claim, disintegrate this messed up country let's see what happens....

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by 12Monkeys: 8:32am On Aug 19, 2018
Obvioulsy one of the NL Afonja Zombies who has taken his nonsense to another level

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 19, 2018
debuscket:
I'm a true breed igbo man presently in sagamu which is 15mins drive to ilisan remo where babcock university is situated, I must go to BU tomorrow to track this fool. I need to monitor him and pray that he foolishly enters my domain. By the time I'm through with him, una go hear the gist for crime section.

Anu mpama
Òpònú áyéràdà! Kanu said more than this but instead to be cautioned, he was glorified by you zombies.

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Benito8998(m): 8:35am On Aug 19, 2018
This is the "hate speech" we are talking about. Let's see if he will be freed or neglected for this hate speech.

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Mbediogu(m): 8:40am On Aug 19, 2018
tigerclaws:
this is how an average yeroba feels about igbos
i just pity the igbos under this man mercy in school
their gp go suffer
babcock should do fast to sack this scum

The photo of those malnourished Biafran children shows the present and past leaders of Commerce and Thought in Nigeria of today from Abuja, Port Harcourt to Lagos and beyond. I can see Leo Stan Eke, Innoson, Oby Ezekwesili, Dora Akunyili, Nnamdi Kalu, Uwazuruike, and more.
Yoruba's have been the Igboman s unidentified political problem all along.

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 19, 2018
tigerclaws:
their gp go suffer

The bigotry of this man is equal to the bigotry of the igbos who daily shout afonja at every opportunity on nairaland. I see this everyday and both are reprehensible.

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by toprealman: 8:44am On Aug 19, 2018
tigerclaws:
their gp go suffer
His type is not a threat at all.
Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by flames01: 8:45am On Aug 19, 2018
mightyhazell:
keep griping about my boastfulness and general success. I enjoy the sound of your croak. it's not about to change because its making one inferior being more inferior.. like I said, feel free to explore a lagoon bottom if u can't take it anymore.as per denying your stupid assertions about the great igbo tribe,why should I want to put u out of your self induced misery. I want u to wallow in it. lol.

Lolz. The joke is on you. Your tribe is the hated, disdained rejected outcast, not mine.

So, the problem is yours not mine.

It's your tribe being murdered in South Africa, not mine.

So, the joke is on you, flaaaathead. grin

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by rhames(m): 8:46am On Aug 19, 2018
Newsmania:
A Babcock University staff identified as Alaba Ajibola, is currently trending on social media after his rant against the Igbos of South-East Nigeria.
The Babcock University staff in a Facebook comment, stated that the Igbos should have been wiped out during the Biafran war. According to him, if this happened, Nigeria would have ‘gone far off’ as the tribe is the most hated tribe in the world.

Facebook user, Amara Nwoko who shared screenshots of the comment by the Babcock University staff, wrote;
You see this fool.. This mad man who works with Babcock university.. Read what he said about the Igbos..
Coming to social media to say a whole nation should be wiped out because you hate them is the most crazy thing ever..

You’re happy the war happened and another will happen again..
It’s high time we use this one to teach him you don’t spill murder on every one..
He wants popularity and we surely will give him..
The life of Igbos in Babock university is seriously under threat as we speak and this is no joke.. #Babcockuniversity you must as a matter of urgency call this your staff who threatened to wipe out a whole tribe because he hates them..

He said there’s a meeting going on to effect the extermination of igbos.. He should tell us what meeting exactly? This was how Hitler started in Germany, isis and other groups that have wasted lives of people..
Babcock university is a private university where you find students live in hostels.. Now, if someone with such bile is given to take care of students imagine the threat to life of students at #babcock University?

One of the screenshots below is babcock university hotlines and contact.. Every igbo on my list who loves our land and will not be glad to watch any of our children in that university die since a bile filled exterminator is one of their staff should call.. If you attend seven days Adventist.. Do us the favour and call them too.. This bigot and murderer in waiting shouldn’t be let free like that…

This was how most killings started.. He said there’s a meeting going on and it will happen soon.. He should tell us which..

From Zenithnaija.com

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/nigeria-is-better-off-without-the-igbos-babcock-varsity-staff-sparks-serious-argument-online/

There is no smoke without fire. But that does not mean he should throw decorum to the winds.
Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by StarScream95(m): 8:54am On Aug 19, 2018
I agree with most ppeople here the man should not lose his life because of some minor igbo i agree he should lose his life bastard babcock cock

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by mightyhazell: 8:54am On Aug 19, 2018
flames01:

Lolz. The joke is on you. Your tribe is the hated, disdained rejected outcast, not mine.

So, the problem is yours not mine.

It's your tribe being murdered in South Africa, not mine.

So, the joke is on you, flaaaathead. grin
a case of crying more Than the bereaved? why are you the one now squawking in pains because my tribe is hated?? same streak of your forefathers that fought tooth and nails to have them in the same country..?

shall we call this recurrent hereditary psychosis or wat?

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by wesley80(m): 8:57am On Aug 19, 2018
proffemi:

Seun

Seun

Seun

I hope this is enough to catch your attention. I personally made an offer once to help weed our tribalism on Nairaland if you needed help. I am no longer in a position to help, but I want you to know beyond the shadow of a doubt that you are complicit .

You may think this is just about making a buck or running a Tech company, but if a day comes when the cauldron of Nigeria explodes, your name will be mentioned among the facilitators.

With great power comes great responsibility.
Beyond a mere mention, He'd probably stand trial for playing a central role. So much Seun and Nairaland can learn from Quora on how to effectively manage a forum. Most Nigerians tired of the nonsense in Nairaland have since found a decent home to engage and exchange ideas in a healthy environment in Quora.
Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by ChidiAlaigbo: 9:03am On Aug 19, 2018
lagosrd:

[s]You're very wrong. Ibo gel well with Yoruba than other tribes. The yorubas are welcoming and receptive to the igbos. However the excesses of the igbos has always been an issue of debate that creates discord and hatred amongst their host. Igbos that relates well and don't upsurge constituted authorities have no problems staying anywhere in Nigeria.

Uncontrolled extravagant lifestyle of the young igbo generation is also a dislike to other tribes. Their present crop of your uneducated generation who are into business sees nothing in cheating people when you get into business with them with the exception of a few.

However, igbos are a lot lot industrious and they make life easy in the southwest, they do all the rough jobs of getting foreign products down here. They are a blessing to Nigeria. But should moderate their lifestyle.

That doesn't mean our people no dey overdo at times. The igbos are our closest pals. I don't think we can do without them. Igbokwenu make Una behave like a good neighbor and inlaws[/s]

RUBBISH!

GARBAGE!
Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by flames01: 9:07am On Aug 19, 2018
mightyhazell:
a case of crying more Than the bereaved? why are you the one now squawking in pains because my tribe is hated?? same streak of your forefathers that fought tooth and nails to have them in the same country..?

shall we call this hereditary psychosis or wat?

One point : you just confessed that your tribe is bereaved. So, the joke is on you, oh flaaaaathead cheesy
Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by ChidiAlaigbo: 9:08am On Aug 19, 2018
mightyhazell:
keep griping about my boastfulness and general success. I enjoy the sound of your croak. it's not about to change because its making one inferior being more inferior.. like I said, feel free to explore a lagoon bottom if u can't take it anymore.as per denying your stupid assertions about the great igbo tribe,why should I want to put u out of your self induced misery. I want u to wallow in it.

A-ha! as for ur South African evil wishes and prayers,... is that not how your ppl were rejoicing when u felt Boko Haram were killing only igbos, before names of victims started rolling out... South Africa own go shock u.. but let me not be the one to puncture ur fools paradise!

Empty bragging refugees! See how your people were crying and weeping when told to leave the North?

Who goes to igboland? Nobody?....why?,,....useless empty barren land!

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by mightyhazell: 9:11am On Aug 19, 2018
flames01:

One point : you just confessed that your tribe is bereaved. So, the joke is on you, oh flaaaaathead cheesy
but you are the one crying all over the place that despite your hatred, am still good enough to boast as tho u don't even exist!

who then is the sick joke here,lol!

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (34) (Reply)

Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone / INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election / Photos Of Dino Melaye After Being Sacked By Tribunal

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69