Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,815 members, 7,956,081 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:59 AM

Why Do Older Guys Of 30+ Date Younger Girls Of 18+? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Older Guys Of 30+ Date Younger Girls Of 18+? (1044 Views)

Why Married Men Will Never Stop Chasing Younger Girls- Blessing CEO / Do Older Women Talk Dirty During Sex / Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Older Guys Of 30+ Date Younger Girls Of 18+? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 18, 2018
Why do older guys of 30+ date younger girls of 18+?

I see very older guys wooing young small girls and dating them. I feel this shit ain't right and it should stop.

What happened to dating more mature ladies z when you all state dating this very tender teens and damage their pussy with your iron rods they no longer have respect for guys their age or slightly older because they are receiving dicks from older ogas at the top.

Older guys respect yourselves and stop fucking girls young enough to be your kid sisters! Fear God.
Re: Why Do Older Guys Of 30+ Date Younger Girls Of 18+? by LuciferKristi: 10:24pm On Aug 18, 2018
Ire2:
Why do older guys of 30+ date younger girls of 18+?

I see very older guys wooing young small girls and dating them. I feel this shit ain't right and it should stop.

What happened to dating more mature ladies z when you all state dating this very tender teens and damage their pussy with your iron rods they no longer have respect for guys their age or slightly older because they are receiving dicks from older ogas at the top.

Older guys respect yourselves and stop fucking girls young enough to be your kid sisters! Fear God.

This one has been sidelined!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Older Guys Of 30+ Date Younger Girls Of 18+? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 18, 2018
LuciferKristi:

This one has been sidelined!

Sideline ke. How?
Re: Why Do Older Guys Of 30+ Date Younger Girls Of 18+? by Shelumiel: 10:32pm On Aug 18, 2018
Guys in their 30s go for girls in their late teens because most women of their age range either happily married, or expired (ugly and washed up). To cut a long story short, they guys need "fresh blood " , and they can only get that from the younger generation.
Re: Why Do Older Guys Of 30+ Date Younger Girls Of 18+? by falcon01: 10:40pm On Aug 18, 2018
As a Man the older you get the more handsome you become But women, revers is the case

1 Like

Re: Why Do Older Guys Of 30+ Date Younger Girls Of 18+? by dingbang(m): 11:02pm On Aug 18, 2018
Small girls want to have big gods
Re: Why Do Older Guys Of 30+ Date Younger Girls Of 18+? by pansophist(m): 11:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
Because we can. Because men don't have biological clock. Because men usually date/marry downwards. Because the younger she is, the better she will be.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Older Guys Of 30+ Date Younger Girls Of 18+? by diamondpaul(m): 1:11am On Aug 19, 2018
The darker the berry,the sweeter the juice
Re: Why Do Older Guys Of 30+ Date Younger Girls Of 18+? by MeeLan: 7:22am On Aug 19, 2018
cos women of his age must been over-used!

(1) (Reply)

South African Stripper Slammed For Shaming A Lady Who Was Sexually Assaulted / My First Time Being In Love. / Slay Queen Break Instagram With These Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.