Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,999 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

I Wished Ebonyi Can Be Ceded To South-south Zone..see Why - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Wished Ebonyi Can Be Ceded To South-south Zone..see Why (653 Views)

Umahi: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, We Are Better In Nigeria / No Inch Of Yoruba Land Will Be Ceded To Fg's Creditors - Afenifere / Irele And Ose LGA In Ondo Should Be Ceded To Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wished Ebonyi Can Be Ceded To South-south Zone..see Why by murphyibiam15(m): 11:12pm On Aug 18, 2018
Ebonyi is a state in Southeast Nigeria with two major parts Abakaliki and Afikpo and both were carved out from Enugu and Abia states respectively but over time Ebonyi has become the most abused and hated state by fellow south easterners..Also coupled with the general hatred other Nigerians have for igbos generally esp Yorubas from this thread you will see that https://www.nairaland.com/4684216/nigeria-better-without-igbos-alaba/4

I think to save Ebonyians this headache they should just be moved to South south zone and be distinct just as Delta Igbos and ikwere people

cc lalasticlala mynd44
Re: I Wished Ebonyi Can Be Ceded To South-south Zone..see Why by amaniro: 11:17pm On Aug 18, 2018
it's won't change anything, as far as they don't move from their location, your post doesn't make sense, am from abia;umuahia.

And mind you ebonyi would not have existed if not carved out of abia mainly, so they would have been called abians.

Me myself don't no why the other Easterners see us (Abia and ebonyi) inferior.

mind you is both Abia and ebonyi that faced this hatred the most

1 Like

Re: I Wished Ebonyi Can Be Ceded To South-south Zone..see Why by 360great(m): 11:19pm On Aug 18, 2018
Guy make una dey una Lane, we love our ss, omo ibo wahala too much
murphyibiam15:
Ebonyi is a state in Southeast Nigeria with two major parts Abakaliki and Afikpo and both were carved out from Enugu and Abia states respectively but over time Ebonyi has become the most abused and hated state by fellow south easterners..Also coupled with the general hatred other Nigerians have for igbos generally esp Yorubas from this thread you will see that https://www.nairaland.com/4684216/nigeria-better-without-igbos-alaba/4

I think to save Ebonyians this headache they should just be moved to South south zone and be distinct just as Delta Igbos and ikwere people
Re: I Wished Ebonyi Can Be Ceded To South-south Zone..see Why by agadez007(m): 11:44pm On Aug 18, 2018
murphyibiam15:

I am not from Ebonyi state but I think I speak for 99.9% of Ebonyians when I say You dey Mad

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Wished Ebonyi Can Be Ceded To South-south Zone..see Why by Xander85: 11:46pm On Aug 18, 2018
murphyibiam15:

And there i was thinking you actually had something upstairs! shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wished Ebonyi Can Be Ceded To South-south Zone..see Why by adeniyi3971(m): 12:06am On Aug 19, 2018
when a South Easterner is hated by another how can they get the Republic they are yearning for? When their unity is questionable. I think the whole igbo race should abandon this “everybody hates us talk” for now and work on getting Unified!

ile là tín kèśhó róde.
Re: I Wished Ebonyi Can Be Ceded To South-south Zone..see Why by agadez007(m): 12:25am On Aug 19, 2018
adeniyi3971:
when a South Easterner is hated by another how can they get the Republic they are yearning for? When their unity is questionable. I think the whole igbo race should abandon this “everybody hates us talk” for now and work on getting Unified!

ile là tín kèśhó róde.
go look for a shallow grave to mine skulls
Isn't that your tribe's trademark?

1 Like

Re: I Wished Ebonyi Can Be Ceded To South-south Zone..see Why by fergie001: 12:32am On Aug 19, 2018
agadez,you are wrong for attacking that guy like that...
I am Igbo and didn't see what wrong statement he made....

Unification is key...
The greatest enemy of one's progress is oneself.....
United we stand,....

Please,apologise to him,life anagaga

As for the Ebonyi people,the marginalisation is obvious...I don't know how or when it started....but they are moving no where....we are brothers...one love

1 Like

Re: I Wished Ebonyi Can Be Ceded To South-south Zone..see Why by Ekez(m): 12:40am On Aug 19, 2018
Which kind #fuckery be this naaaah

(1) (Reply)

I’m Back: Buhari Writes NASS, Vows To Deal With Corrupt Officials, Saboteurs / PDP Governors Boycott Governor Emmanuel’s Second Term Declaration / Dogara In Political Limbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.