Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,474 members, 7,850,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:33 AM

Actress Tonto Dikeh Finally Reacts To Allegations That She Slept With S.A Pastor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Tonto Dikeh Finally Reacts To Allegations That She Slept With S.A Pastor (457 Views)

Mo Abudu Reacts To Allegations Of Sleeping With Politicians / "My Ass Is Natural" - Actress Daniella Okeke Reacts To Allegations / Tonto Dikeh finally eats the words she used years ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Tonto Dikeh Finally Reacts To Allegations That She Slept With S.A Pastor by onyi25(f): 4:33am On Aug 19, 2018
Few days ago, Popular Nollywood actress was accused by jamesmimi888 for sleeping with controversial South African Pastor, Shepherd Bushiri, for 18M and refusing to pay the Lady who connected her to him.

Well, the mother of one, Tonto, has finally taken to her IG Handle to clear the air. According to her, she was only paid appearance fee.

Sharing proofs of her claim, She wrote ;

“A certain story has been brought to my notice. I was however, unable to respond due to my busy schedule. That was a particularly busy week for me as my focus was on several of my charity events. It was the World celebration against HUMAN TRAFFICKING week and as a NAPTIP AMBASSADOR I was actively busy.

Firstly, I want to state that I do not write this in favour of anyone but to Make my son proud when he grows up...
A while ago I was contacted by a church in South Africa through the churchs administration representative by name Brenda.

I was contacted for a YOUTH seminar and I requested to bring along a couple of people with me which included my makeup artist @vugo24 , family and a friend who had always adored the gospel of this said church......

Continue here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2018/08/actress-tonto-dikeh-finally-reacts-to.html

Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Finally Reacts To Allegations That She Slept With S.A Pastor by AlphLukau: 5:15pm On Sep 16, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Skye Bank Renders 3000 People Homeless! …details Of How The Bank Demolished 212 / Mercy Aigbe’s 17-year-old Daughter Resumes High School / Davido Starts NYSC, Rocks NYSC Khaki (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.