Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic (19397 Views)

Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex / OAU Sex For Marks: What Monica Osagie Told Panel – Counsel / Monica Osagie, Lady In The OAU Sex For Mark Scandal (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by chronique(m): 8:01am On Aug 19, 2018
Hmmm. I don't know why I have a feeling that this girl isn't being totally honest with her account of things.

9 Likes

Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by Richdad50(m): 8:10am On Aug 19, 2018
SarakiBukola:
I don't pity the randy Lecturer and the dull student

They both had it coming.

The foolish man just got a greater punishment. He wrecked his career, disgraced his family over sex he might not even last for 5mins at his age

BUT from this interview, this lady too is a pathological liar. She just expertly baited and nailed the lecturer. She sounded very much like a professional

YOU ARE VERY STUPID AND FOOLISH. YES! VERY STUPID IN CAPS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by tiredoflife(m): 8:12am On Aug 19, 2018
Buffalowings3:

She is not brilliant, and she got admitted for masters.

Many people dey get admission for skool
Na to cope wen matter tie wrapper we go know say u brilliant
Abi dat one hard u to understand
Any monkey can be admitted
Not all monkeys graduat
VC say she failed
All those mumu talk say she write hers scores down na mum talk
Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by SarakiBukola: 8:14am On Aug 19, 2018
Richdad50:

Richdad50 to his useless homosexual father and worthless wh0re mother:
YOU ARE VERY STUPID AND FOOLISH. YES! VERY STUPID IN CAPS

I agree. It is very evident on you. RIP, my condolences

1 Like

Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by whizoooo: 8:19am On Aug 19, 2018
I no believe say some people dey blame this lady.... Even if the babe na ashewo or dullard, does that mean you should request for five rounds of sex?. Abi una no listen to the tape ni?... Na wa for some people o. If na una sister una for no dey talk trash. Story get K leg shey the recording get K leg too?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 19, 2018
Lucid1:
Enuf with this shit pls

She probably didn’t keep her dad in the loop because she’s culpable. She baited the lecturer and that’s murky.
Shut up dude, do u think girls tell people such things, they just keep it to themselves, or tell a close friend and most times they just agree to the lecturer demand. This shut happens in almost all school if not all school in Nigeria. Stupid ass lecturers and professor, no wonder our country is moving backward.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by klax(m): 8:23am On Aug 19, 2018
So in Nigeria it's the victim that always suffer isn't? So some bastards are disturbing the peace of this girl for voicing out the evil of these useless lecturers?

Young lady never be afraid if the govt fail to do the right thing one good day is coming these bastards lecturers will pay dearly for all their sins.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by backnbeta(f): 8:26am On Aug 19, 2018
Even if she tattooed her breast, I think what the disgraced prof lack is self control!

1 Like

Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 19, 2018
agbonkamen:
Lecturers and female students pussy be like Indians and abnormalities beside the man na Afonja cheesy grin grin

u look gud Sweetie!
am not prof Akindele
Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by SAMBARRY: 8:31am On Aug 19, 2018
Nigeria has become a country that whenever aNyone is bold enough to challenge the stusqo of oppression or sexual harassment, she becomes a subject of sexual ridicule.

I don't know what it is with Nigerians and their masochist tendencies. SMH. That oyinbo guy talking about how " the powers that be repress intelligent people and women" wasn't lying Afterall. This is just a justification

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by Trendirabingi: 8:32am On Aug 19, 2018
agbonkamen:
Lecturers and female students pussy be like Indians and abnormalities beside the man na Afonja cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by SAMBARRY: 8:34am On Aug 19, 2018
klax:
So in Nigeria it's the victim that always suffer isn't? So some bastards are disturbing the peace of this girl for voicing out the evil of these useless lecturers?

Young lady never be afraid if the govt fail to do the right thing one good day is coming these bastards lecturers will pay dearly for all their sins.

in Nigeria our masochist culture and our habit of glorifying pain and suffering in silence has now become a lifestyle that anyone that has the boldness to voice out becomes the victim

Very sickening

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by SAMBARRY: 8:40am On Aug 19, 2018
whizoooo:
I no believe say some people dey blame this lady.... Even if the babe na ashewo or dullard, does that mean you should request for five rounds of sex?. Abi una no listen to the tape ni?... Na wa for some people o. If na una sister una for no dey talk trash. Story get K leg shey the recording get K leg too?
I'm telling you. I'm really shocked at the responses I'm reading here. So left to Nigerians she should continually be a victim and die of trauma

Honestly with the happenings on our streets, our chaotic driving and what we read on a daily basis, Nigerians have lost their sense of humanity. If a man is not raping a 5 year old child, a woman is pressing hot iron on the back of her house help yet so religious but godless and without any sense of humanity and empathy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by crafteck(m): 8:41am On Aug 19, 2018
b0rn2fuck:
toto sweet but dey cause too much gbeke. the weirdest things about toto be say, the tin go sweet you to Bleep so tay until you land your dick inside then it become worsen even before you get off,its loses taste after release , then breast go begin look like dirty foam, Na that time nyansh go be like septic tank.

Fact of life

1 Like

Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by agbonkamen(f): 8:51am On Aug 19, 2018
Eaa247:

u look gud Sweetie!
am not prof Akindele
hope you are not planning to become a professor someday o grin grin grin
Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by Born2Breed(f): 8:54am On Aug 19, 2018
weyreypey:

https://punchng.com/i-cant-get-justice-from-icpc-they-think-im-psychotic-oau-sex-for-mark-lady/amp/

Next victim will not speak out due to this injustice.

Sex for marks.
Sex for jobs.

What a morally decayed system.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by authenticman(m): 8:54am On Aug 19, 2018
IstandWithGod:

The Prof. fit don enter one baba shrine for her head.

Not necessarily invoking a curse on the lady, Nigerians by their nature like stigmatizing people

1 Like

Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by klax(m): 8:54am On Aug 19, 2018
SAMBARRY:
in Nigeria our masochist culture and our habit of glorifying pain and suffering in silence has now become a lifestyle that anyone that has the boldness to voice out becomes the victim

Very sickening

Bro it's so annoying I can't belief my eye reading what this young lady is passing through just for speaking out I'm so sick of this system.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by kjhova(m): 9:02am On Aug 19, 2018
Tinalex:
I salute your courage lady, its not easy in a society where men think its all about them. Its getting better cos we are taking the bull by the horn. No more suffering in silence or self shaming or bully by the old generation women cos al this was their fault!!! Imagine the mumu advice by the so called aunties... Nonsense. Please swerve by my comment if you don't like it ooo before dangote trailer clear you!!!

I am a guy and I am fully in support of your comment. Read a lot of victim shaming comments on this case thus far and it is sickening to note that many of the people attacking the victim are the religious Nigerians.

OAU did the right thing to axe the prof. As for ICPC, inviting the victim for further questioning and holding her phone for months is evidence enough that nobody on that panel is qualified to handle matters like this.

Miss Osagie's case is evidence that Nigerians are not even ready for good governance. Seeing that the majority amongst us tend to accept rather archaic life views rather than modern liberalism.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 19, 2018
What this lady is passing through will prevent other victim's from speaking out for the fear of being stigmatized and assaulted by people. Even the so-called aunties that are women could say that to her!
That's why many rape victims find it very difficult to open up to people around them, even close relatives. Covering up evil is our culture. In the process, we are aiding the growth of evil in our society.

2 Likes

Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by whizoooo: 9:04am On Aug 19, 2018
SAMBARRY:
I'm telling you. I'm really shocked at the responses I'm reading here. So left to Nigerians she should continually be a victim and die of trauma

Honestly with the happenings on our streets, our chaotic driving and what we read on a daily basis, Nigerians have lost their sense of humanity. If a man is not raping a 5 year old child, a woman is pressing hot iron on the back of her house help yet so religious but godless and without any sense of humanity and empathy

The country tire person

3 Likes

Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by Abagworo(m): 9:08am On Aug 19, 2018
This girl is too ugly for a lecturer to notice.

2 Likes

Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by opribo(m): 9:08am On Aug 19, 2018
These are the type of lecturers that share AIDS around. I recall one such lecturer that died of Aids in my school.

He had a bed in his office, some of those lecturers live a rotten sexual lifestyle regardless of the fact that they are supposed to know better.
Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by xtervaganza(m): 9:10am On Aug 19, 2018
Someone needs to fxck this tiny wh0re up big time

1 Like

Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 19, 2018
AgamaProf:
He saw the tatoo on your stomach.... : ...Anybody could have fallen for this shit. When you are not caught, then you are saint.
The lecturer thought the girl was showing sign and he could get in due to the girls' approach, dressing and incessants showing up.

He asked her and she said NO. He should have left her alone, afterall lecturer-student sexual contact is against the organization's code of ethics

The professor ruined himself due to greed. The public service is filled with individuals like him who believe that they are entitled to sleep with their female subordinates.

3 Likes

Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by henrybomb(m): 9:24am On Aug 19, 2018
I salute her courage because in a society like ours blame game is the order of the day, for those critising her if she was your sister would you have done the same?
My sister went through a similar case where the lecturer said he is only going to sign her project in his hotel room, who does that? If you are not someone else's shoes don't be quick to judge them.
And for Monica there are brighter days ahead for you, no matter how the media or anybody treats you, you are a superwoman.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 19, 2018
this girl no go find am eazy o.
Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by SAMBARRY: 9:33am On Aug 19, 2018
klax:

Bro it's so annoying I can't belief my eye reading what this young lady is passing through just for speaking out I'm so sick of this system.
even Nigerians enjoy their pain. I never see country wey be like Nigeria before. I don't know whether it's illiteracy or many years of military rule and irresponsible politicians that has now developed Stockholm syndrome in Nigerians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 19, 2018
charliboy654:

Shut up dude, do u think girls tell people such things, they just keep it to themselves, or tell a close friend and most times they just agree to the lecturer demand. This shut happens in almost all school if not all school in Nigeria. Stupid ass lecturers and professor, no wonder our country is moving backward.

Get your head out of your arse. That’s a grown ass babe, be there fooling yourself that she’s 100% innocent
Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by baby124: 9:49am On Aug 19, 2018
I just want to say that the foolish interviewer is an slowpoke! The one who rejected her from that job. He’s a regular employee in a corporation for that matter. I am sure the fool assaults his subordinates sexually.

As for the idiots that insulted this girl and called her names, may your female children and relatives experience the same. I cannot send my kids to school and someone will make their life hell by sexually assaulting them IN SCHOOL. That lecturers life will end tragically. Know who you mess around with please. Not everyone will take abuse on their kids lightly. She’s a hero for speaking out and fighting back.

The officer investigating the ICPC case should be sacked as he has shown that he lacks the ability to investigate any case without personal bias. She needs to mention his name. I think when we start mentioning names of public officers who act insane, they will be guided in how they carry out their responsibilities.

3 Likes

Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by streetzdreamz(m): 9:49am On Aug 19, 2018
the system is bad,we all keep yelling........what makes up the system? the very first day I listened to that recordings I knew the lady would be stigmatized, a country where victims gets more trauma and more pain for speaking out, raising kids in this nation is so out of it,its scary to say the least!!!!! to the lots of you calling out the lady,I hope you are all proud of what the nation is turning into,believe me your kids would share in the pain someday,buncha religious hypocrites!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Nigerian Varsities Emerge For World Bank Sponsored Projects / Admission At Federal School Of Dental Technology And Therapy Enugu State / Centre For Corruption Studies, University Of Abuja Billboard (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.