Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic (19398 Views)

Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex / OAU Sex For Marks: What Monica Osagie Told Panel – Counsel / Monica Osagie, Lady In The OAU Sex For Mark Scandal (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by Fourwinds: 12:57pm On Aug 19, 2018
chronique:
Hmmm. I don't know why I have a feeling that this girl isn't being totally honest with her account of things.

Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by Fourwinds: 1:00pm On Aug 19, 2018
tiredoflife:

Many people dey get admission for skool
Na to cope wen matter tie wrapper we go know say u brilliant
Abi dat one hard u to understand
Any monkey can be admitted
Not all monkeys graduat
VC say she failed
All those mumu talk say she write hers scores down na mum talk
didn't you listen to the audio tape?

Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by Fourwinds: 1:07pm On Aug 19, 2018
Abagworo:
This girl is too ugly for a lecturer to notice.
I expect intelligence from you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by Ishilove: 1:07pm On Aug 19, 2018
FlirtyGist:
Ok

WATCH THEIR SEX VIDEO HERE >>> https://gistmore.com/cant-get-justice-icpc-think-im-psychotic-oau-sex-mark-lady
You lack class, you hungry, copy and paste blogger.
Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by Fourwinds: 1:08pm On Aug 19, 2018
xtervaganza:
Someone needs to fxck this tiny wh0re up big time
you are disgrace to humanity

Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by Fourwinds: 1:10pm On Aug 19, 2018
jibrilyaba:
this girl no go find am eazy o.
she will find it easy...

you are not God
Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by Fourwinds: 1:15pm On Aug 19, 2018
kingthreat:
You wanted to render a grown azz man broke, divorced and jobless. But you thought he would be the only victim?
Sorry dear, next time find a better approach. If you want to fight dirty, there are dirtier players of the game.
But really, I still am marvelled on why of all people in this world, na un-endowed you Prof wan wipe. Prof is very classless by the way.
It's good he is suspended, I hope he gets re-appointed soon. No be because of kpekus, man family no go chop well again.
just imagine the nonsense you wrote....it is people like you that promote evil yet you visit worship centres such as mosque or church...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by Adakintroy: 1:18pm On Aug 19, 2018
Daeylar:
So sad to see how she has been treated.
People denying her of jobs saying they don't want a whistle blower in their midst. People calling her home breaker, ashawo, SMH
Nigerians and victim blaming. 5&6

Why did you think that your wicked teacher in secondary Scholls always ask you to sew a longer skirt. ?..take home assignment.

All the time I was in university. I never new a lecturer that attack all those depperlife, long skirt wearING student that stuck to their books. It always all the know know, oversabi..short skirt, tattoo wearing once why?

Pls help am doing reaseach.
Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by janvier27(m): 1:20pm On Aug 19, 2018
You hardly see decent, good or average students involved in this kind of thing. Same for lecturers. Even in work place, the most controversial and troublesome workers are the unproductive ones. Kudos to decent students and lecturers who are quietly excelling in their fields, and there are many of them in Nigerian universities, believe me. The Prof here is certainly not one of them.

2 Likes

Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by Fourwinds: 1:22pm On Aug 19, 2018
kingthreat:

Can you vouch with your life that the girl is telling the truth. I have been blackmailed by a woman. Infact put through a shame that got me into depression based on lies. Had my reputation smeared with shyt so I dont always believe stories told intentionally to destroy people's name. Sex for marks is wrong but I can beat my chest to it, the girl is not telling the complete truth. Like I said, it is good for he man to be suspended. But that man is also a family man. He could be your father too. Imagine if you had to start doing runz because your father cannot put food on your table anymore. You have to look at these things.
so the foolish man didn't realise what his family will face before allowing his diick to control him abi....in fact you need a slap for your statement above

1 Like

Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by Fourwinds: 1:25pm On Aug 19, 2018
kingthreat:

That is her part of the story. The lecturer has his own story. The girl has a tattoo on her belly. Which serious-minded academic-minded girl has that. Dont surmise by hearing just one part of the story. She recorded that audio to ruin the lecturer's life. The man has a right to defend himself. to me, both are wrong. Like I said, it is good the lecturer got suspended. Sex for marks is wrong.
he was suspended... he has been sacked OK....he is a stupid professor
Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 19, 2018
Fourwinds:
oh you are one of them "AgamaProf"
Am not supporting him, he lacked self control.what i was trying to say is that the girl has to be blamed too for indecent dressing. A masters degree student has a tattoo and apart from that she flaunts the tattoo to class. She brought upon herself what she experieneced.
I also did M.Sc., we did not meet the lecturers for our result fail or pass. You check your result on the board or with the course adviser or at the departmental office.
I have seen where a lady will want to frame up a guy for rape to destroy him just for cheap things.

1 Like

Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by SarakiBukola: 1:51pm On Aug 19, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

On Sunday morning you type this rubbish. So, she should have opened her legs for the lecturer​

Go and read it again. Give to a literate person if u still don't understand
Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by mechanics(m): 2:47pm On Aug 19, 2018
She will still face stigma but she should not give up, God will fight for her and she will get her dream job, the society we are in hates to hear the truth but love to hear lies.
Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by xtervaganza(m): 2:49pm On Aug 19, 2018
Fourwinds:
you are disgrace to humanity
Baba e no disgrace
Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by SAMBARRY: 2:57pm On Aug 19, 2018
Ugosample:

It's a sick SOCIETY really

very sick
what I usually find disturbing the most is how religious we are yet so godless and inhumane. I thought religion transforms us to help us love and respect each other more, but apparently it's not so.
Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by SAMBARRY: 3:01pm On Aug 19, 2018
kingthreat:

That is her part of the story. The lecturer has his own story. The girl has a tattoo on her belly. Which serious-minded academic-minded girl has that. Dont surmise by hearing just one part of the story. She recorded that audio to ruin the lecturer's life. The man has a right to defend himself. to me, both are wrong. Like I said, it is good the lecturer got suspended. Sex for marks is wrong.
stop the stereotype. Anyone can have a TATOO. TATOO is not a yard stick for figuring out who is "more academically inclined" and who is not. However I don't have a problem with the judgement of both of them. My grouse is

WHY SHOULD SHE BE SHAMED FOR SPEAKING OUT. SO SHE SHOULD DIE IN SILENCE? WHATS UP WITH THE SUFFERING IN SILENCE

1 Like

Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by kingthreat(m): 3:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
SAMBARRY:
stop the stereotype. Anyone can have a TATOO. TATOO is not a yard stick for figuring out who is "more academically inclined" and who is not. However I don't have a problem with the judgement of both of them. My grouse is

WHY SHOULD SHE BE SHAMED FOR SPEAKING OUT. SO SHE SHOULD DIE IN SILENCE? WHATS UP WITH THE SUFFERING IN SILENCE

No she shouldnt be shamed for speaking out. It's just that when someone records a call in order to intentionally cause damage to a person's personality, i have a problem with that. When it comes to sex, all men are weak. 70% of men will fall to easy temptations just to suit their sexual urges. I'm not saying what the man did is right by using it as a condition, but the lady went about it maliciously.
Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by jyro2017mama: 3:36pm On Aug 19, 2018
Sister be console GOD will vindicate you. That's how difficult it can be when you are trying to change a system. You get criticised. Please don't ever regret your actions. Your are fighting for the good the future.
Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by omoelerin1: 4:44pm On Aug 19, 2018
kingthreat:

Can you vouch with your life that the girl is telling the truth. I have been blackmailed by a woman. Infact put through a shame that got me into depression based on lies. Had my reputation smeared with shyt so I dont always believe stories told intentionally to destroy people's name. Sex for marks is wrong but I can beat my chest to it, the girl is not telling the complete truth. Like I said, it is good for he man to be suspended. But that man is also a family man. He could be your father too. Imagine if you had to start doing runz because your father cannot put food on your table anymore. You have to look at these things.
Do you support removing a corrupt political office holder and all the money he embezzled to be returned to the govt coffer? Remember, he is a family man and his children will be doing runz cause he will not be able to put food on the table anymore. If you support it, that means you're an ardent hypocrite.

The life of another person's child should be ruined but the prof's children should not suffer? God go punish you.

I can see you're imagine if it is your lecture dad it happened to, you're wondering what will be your fate.
You had better warn him not to allow is prick control him before it is late.

1 Like

Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 19, 2018
kjhova:

I am a guy and I am fully in support of your comment. Read a lot of victim shaming comments on this case thus far and it is sickening to note that many of the people attacking the victim are the religious Nigerians.

OAU did the right thing to axe the prof. As for ICPC, inviting the victim for further questioning and holding her phone for months is evidence enough that nobody on that panel is qualified to handle matters like this.

Miss Osagie's case is evidence that Nigerians are not even ready for good governance. Seeing that the majority amongst us tend to accept rather archaic life views rather than modern liberalism.
I support you bro.
Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by kingthreat(m): 5:28pm On Aug 19, 2018
omoelerin1:
Do you support removing a corrupt political office holder and all the money he embezzled to be returned to the govt coffer? Remember, he is a family man and his children will be doing runz cause he will not be able to put food on the table anymore. If you support it, that means you're an ardent hypocrite.

The life of another person's child should be ruined but the prof's children should not suffer? God go punish you.

I can see you're imagine if it is your lecture dad it happened to, you're wondering what will be your fate.
You had better warn him not to allow is prick control him before it is late.

lol
Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 19, 2018
kingthreat:

No she shouldnt be shamed for speaking out. It's just that when someone records a call in order to intentionally cause damage to a person's personality, i have a problem with that. When it comes to sex, all men are weak. 70% of men will fall to easy temptations just to suit their sexual urges. I'm not saying what the man did is right by using it as a condition, but the lady went about it maliciously.
I wonder were you got this assertion from? How you come to a conclusion that "70%" of men will fall to temptation.
Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by Fourwinds: 5:41pm On Aug 19, 2018
xtervaganza:
Baba e no disgrace
don't worry nature will catch up with you....it is sure
Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by LaudableXX: 5:52pm On Aug 19, 2018
Lucid1:
Enuf with this shit pls

She probably didn’t keep her dad in the loop because she’s culpable. She baited the lecturer and that’s murky.
What are you saying? Keep her dad in which yeye loop? Is she a kid, that would run to her dad, to ask him to come and beat up the teacher? cheesy The lecturer made overtures to her, which she declined. Instead of the stuvpid randy man to back off, he tried to blackmail her into submission by failing her. Is that lecturer the only one in that school? I admire the girl's courage, jare. wink If more girls spoke out like this, such nansense sexual harrassment in tertiary institutions, would stop! angry
Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by LaudableXX: 5:56pm On Aug 19, 2018
kingthreat:
Na God I take beg you, stop dis rubbbish talk, before people start suspecting there is nothing inside your brain! shocked Didn't God create Nigerian men with self-control? This is an educational institution, for crying out loud! The stuvpid randy lecturer had NO business asking her for sex, or even failing her because she refused to give in to his demands! shocked If she was your own daughter, would you be saying this kind of thing? Haba! There is nothing wrong with her recording that call. If he had not made sexual overtures to her, would there have been anything incriminating found inside the recording?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 19, 2018
LaudableXX:

What are you saying? Keep her dad in which yeye loop? Is she a kid, that would run to her dad, to ask him to come and beat up the teacher? cheesy The lecturer made overtures to her, which she declined. Instead of the stuvpid randy man to back off, he tried to blackmail her into submission by failing her. Is that lecturer the only one in that school? I admire the girl's courage, jare. wink If more girls spoke out like this, such nansense sexual harrassment in tertiary institutions, would stop! angry

Relax, you seem like an intelligent person so I’ll be nice. Let’s not over our heads here.

If this case were as easy to judge as you think then that lecturer would be in jail by now. I still maintain my ground after careful psychoanalysis, that the girl played games to blackmail the lecturer.

Don’t ask my how I arrived at this cos my services aren’t for free. grin
Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by SAMBARRY: 6:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
kingthreat:

here we go again with the men are sexually weak line. So it's women who are sexually strong abi? Anyway, that's a story for another day. Now to the issue

The professor Richard in question HAS A PENCHANT FOR SEXUALLY HARASSING FEMALE STUDENTS AND THAT WASNT HIS FIRST TIME.So how's that intentionally damaging his personality? If you are always eating rice and everyone knows that you like rice and I record your voice stating your love for rice, is that defamation of character or FACT? the girls who were victims of his sexual stupidity you excuse as sexual weakness suffered in silence and the only Consolation they got was LEAVE HIM TO GOD, GOD WILL CATCH him. Now the thing has sweetened him to the extent that he has bitten more than he can chew so how is it MALICIOUS. You're making him look like a vulnerable victim a girl tried to set up. THE LAST TIME I CHECKED SEXUAL HARASSMENT IS A DELIBERATE AND INTENTIONAL act. Setting him up was the only way to escape his trap as people like you will claim slander IF SHE CAME OUT TO SHOUT SEXUAL HARASSMENT WITHOUT PROOF. STOP victimizing victims of sexual harassment and stop excusing men's inability to control themselves as sexual weakness. By the way if it was a female lecturer sexually harassing a male student or collecting money from them before they can pass, I know the chorus men Like you will be singing. Nkan tioda oda. Koloruko meji. Kodanoni

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by SAMBARRY: 6:35pm On Aug 19, 2018
LaudableXX:

I wonder o.

It beats me the way these men pretend as if their phenese is so hard to control, even if it's hard to control (let's play the devils advocate) how come I haven't heard of a civilian man raping a female soldier inside the military barracks

1 Like

Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by kingthreat(m): 6:43pm On Aug 19, 2018
SAMBARRY:
here we go again with the men are sexually weak line. So it's women who are sexually strong abi? Anyway, that's a story for another day. Now to the issue

The professor Richard in question HAS A PENCHANT FOR SEXUALLY HARASSING FEMALE STUDENTS AND THAT WASNT HIS FIRST TIME.So how's that intentionally damaging his personality? If you are always eating rice and everyone knows that you like rice and I record your voice stating your love for rice, is that defamation of character or FACT? the girls who were victims of his sexual stupidity you excuse as sexual weakness suffered in silence and the only Consolation they got was LEAVE HIM TO GOD, GOD WILL CATCH him. Now the thing has sweetened him to the extent that he has bitten more than he can chew so how is it MALICIOUS. You're making him look like a vulnerable victim a girl tried to set up. THE LAST TIME I CHECKED SEXUAL HARASSMENT IS A DELIBERATE AND INTENTIONAL act. Setting him up was the only way to escape his trap as people like you will claim slander IF SHE CAME OUT TO SHOUT SEXUAL HARASSMENT WITHOUT PROOF. STOP victimizing victims of sexual harassment and stop excusing men's inability to control themselves as sexual weakness. By the way if it was a female lecturer sexually harassing a male student or collecting money from them before they can pass, I know the chorus men Like you will be singing. Nkan tioda oda. Koloruko meji. Kodanoni

Ok i quit. You win. Nice points though
Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by SAMBARRY: 6:47pm On Aug 19, 2018
kingthreat:

Ok i quit. You win. Nice points though
good you understand. Happy Sunday and happy sallah
Re: Monica Osagie: I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic by LaudableXX: 7:13pm On Aug 19, 2018
Lucid1:
Relax, you seem like an intelligent person so I’ll be nice. Let’s not over our heads here.

If this case were as easy to judge as you think then that lecturer would be in jail by now. I still maintain my ground after careful psychoanalysis, that the girl played games to blackmail the lecturer.

Don’t ask my how I arrived at this cos my services aren’t for free. grin
And you also seem like an intelligent person. This is not the UK, US or any other Western country. sad The wheels of justice turn very slowly here. Even if he gets arrested today, (for at best - sexual harassment) he would be out on bail, in a few hours. If the case gets to court, do you know how long it would take to get a verdict? shocked What is the penalty for such actions under our laws, sef?

The best way to make him pay, is to name and shame him publicly, in addition to stripping him of his dignity like she has done. My take? The lecturer was stuvpid to have done what he did, on all counts. So he should stop making noise. angry If you can't do the time, then do not do the crime! shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Nigerian Varsities Emerge For World Bank Sponsored Projects / Admission At Federal School Of Dental Technology And Therapy Enugu State / Centre For Corruption Studies, University Of Abuja Billboard (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.