Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,684 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Samuel Kelechi Eze, Polygamous Bishop Of Anglican Church In Akwete Abia- 2 Wives - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Samuel Kelechi Eze, Polygamous Bishop Of Anglican Church In Akwete Abia- 2 Wives (28683 Views)

I'm A Muslim, My 2 Wives Are Christians, My Children Are Confused - Asari Dokubo / Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement / Man Kicked Out Of Anglican Church In Warri For 'Not Paying Tithe, Dressing Well' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Kelechi Eze, Polygamous Bishop Of Anglican Church In Akwete Abia- 2 Wives by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 19, 2018
afroniger:

Then that god of the bible is a god of contradictions because he tolerated the old testament patriachs' philandering and polygamous lifestyle and even prospered and validated them. The number two verse you quoted is too ambiguous to definitely bar a bishop from having more than one wife because it is still subject to interpretation. As a matter of fact, the entire bible is subject to interpretation which is why there are so many sects of the religion with different doctrines. Even nature itself tolerates and validates polygamy. Why is the entire bible filled with so much contradictions??
When you don't understand scriptures you say its contradictory.
Are you even a Christian? Even if the scripture permits men to marry more than one wife, would it make your life better?
The old testament and the new testament are two different dispensation.
Re: Samuel Kelechi Eze, Polygamous Bishop Of Anglican Church In Akwete Abia- 2 Wives by warlord92: 3:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
What a pity... Apostle Paul gave you what Jesus knows nothing about which is Christianity. Jesus was never a Christian, never for once called anyone a Christian. Paul that you following came 300+ years after Jesus demise and brought Christianity. Wow me by showing any verse Jesus spoke about Christianity or called anyone such.

You suffered again because Jesus wasn't sent to the world, he was sent to Israel and he said it himself that he was only sent to the lost sheep of Israel.

And about our own noble Prophet Muhammad (SAW), He brought a final and seal of divine revelations. The only revelation that has been in existence for more than 1430 years and never altered. Neither addition or reduction was done on it.

All the bibles on earth at the moment are more than 80 different versions. Show me the original manuscript as revealed in Hebrew, then we can talk....

quote author=Firebomber post=70413563]

Dont mind the braindead, he his a Muslim.

Lol, i guess they are so pained that apostle Paul is far better than there useless fake gigolo prophet.[/quote]
Re: Samuel Kelechi Eze, Polygamous Bishop Of Anglican Church In Akwete Abia- 2 Wives by DEBJOCH1(m): 3:52pm On Aug 19, 2018
tetralogyfallot:
Am still yet to c where it is said in the Bible to marry only one wife.
. Lack of studying the bible is disturbing you. “Now a bishop must be above reproach, the husband of one wife “Let deacons be the husband of one wife (1 Tim 3:2, 12).
“But because of the temptation to immorality, each man should have his own wife and each woman her own husband.” (1 Cor 7:2)
Re: Samuel Kelechi Eze, Polygamous Bishop Of Anglican Church In Akwete Abia- 2 Wives by Okoroawusa: 3:53pm On Aug 19, 2018
I tire for Anglican Church. Their wahala too much.

Wetin consign me.I don't believe in both the Christian God or the Muslim God.But I respect ur belief if u do.
Re: Samuel Kelechi Eze, Polygamous Bishop Of Anglican Church In Akwete Abia- 2 Wives by Grahamjnr(m): 4:04pm On Aug 19, 2018
Randy100:
I can't go to any church that is not catholic. I can't imagine that the celebrant has a wife and children.
There are Catholic priests and bishops who keeps concubines far away from their pastorates whom they do pay visit every weekend and raise family with. Speaking from experiences. God bear me witness.
Re: Samuel Kelechi Eze, Polygamous Bishop Of Anglican Church In Akwete Abia- 2 Wives by tetralogyfallot(m): 4:28pm On Aug 19, 2018
DEBJOCH1:
. Lack of studying the bible is disturbing you. “Now a bishop must be above reproach, the husband of one wife “Let deacons be the husband of one wife (1 Tim 3:2, 12).
“But because of the temptation to immorality, each man should have his own wife and each woman her own husband.” (1 Cor 7:2)
how do u deal with d tripling population of women over men? How do u reduce the prevalent rate of prostitution caused unavailability of men? How many wives did wise king Solomon has? What u quoted does not discourage polygamy in any way.
Re: Samuel Kelechi Eze, Polygamous Bishop Of Anglican Church In Akwete Abia- 2 Wives by Randy100: 4:33pm On Aug 19, 2018
Grahamjnr:

There are Catholic priests and bishops who keeps concubines far away from their pastorates whom they do pay visit every weekend and raise family with. Speaking from experiences. God bear me witness.
That means they keep it secret. I think it is fine by me. It is now between the priest and God. My point is that I don't want them to get married.
Re: Samuel Kelechi Eze, Polygamous Bishop Of Anglican Church In Akwete Abia- 2 Wives by flames01: 4:56pm On Aug 19, 2018
warlord92:
Hope you know Jesus wasn't the founder of Christianity.
He never mentioned Christianity anywhere in his statements. Wow me by providing a verse where any of the listed was done.

quote author=flames01 post=70413430]

Do you know how many priests are accused of fornication in the diocese of Philadelphia in the United States? 300 Priests!

You may also be surprised that many of the victims are kids!

And will it interest you to know that nothing had been done yet about it other than to suspend the Bishop?

I am a Catholic, but my being a Catholic is not determined by the behavior of a priest since the priest isn't the person that founded the Catholic Church. My faith is bound to Jesus and not a priest or Bishop.

If you allow the misdeed of a pastor or priest to control your Christianity, then you are not a serious Christian.

Where is the correlation between what I wrote and your comment now? Use your brain for its purpose now. undecided
Re: Samuel Kelechi Eze, Polygamous Bishop Of Anglican Church In Akwete Abia- 2 Wives by KAMSITO: 5:53pm On Aug 19, 2018
This is fake news nothing is like that is fake
Re: Samuel Kelechi Eze, Polygamous Bishop Of Anglican Church In Akwete Abia- 2 Wives by Themandator: 5:54pm On Aug 19, 2018
donbachi:
I prefer his types...not some pastors that preaches against it.but,sleeps both married and singles of their churches.

Pastors are even better they have a wife at home. It is the Rev Fathers that preaches against it and sleeps with mother and daughter even getting them pregnant and supplying money for abortion that should concern you
Re: Samuel Kelechi Eze, Polygamous Bishop Of Anglican Church In Akwete Abia- 2 Wives by alizma: 6:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
afroniger:

Then that god of the bible is a god of contradictions because he tolerated the old testament patriachs' philandering and polygamous lifestyle and even prospered and validated them. The number two verse you quoted is too ambiguous to definitely bar a bishop from having more than one wife because it is still subject to interpretation. As a matter of fact, the entire bible is subject to interpretation which is why there are so many sects of the religion with different doctrines. Even nature itself tolerates and validates polygamy. Why is the entire bible filled with so much contradictions??
life itself is feel with contractions so also Christianity and Islam. having said that, I want you to note that each circumstance under which we take decisions will determine how we would be judged be you Christian or Muslim. I for one see nothing wrong with marrying more than one wife if that will prevent a man from adultery, pedophile etc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Biggest Natural Disaster Awaits South Africa For Arresting Omotosho" - Member / HURIWA To Drag Mbaka To Vatican Over Prophesy On Buhari / "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.