Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,595 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

How To Get Your Ex Back After Breaking Up/Divorce - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Your Ex Back After Breaking Up/Divorce (29685 Views)

Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) / I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me / Is It Reasonable To Accept Your Ex Back For A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Your Ex Back After Breaking Up/Divorce by SirLakes: 11:54pm On Aug 19, 2018
Ex is ex

Bye bye
Re: How To Get Your Ex Back After Breaking Up/Divorce by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 19, 2018
Kid thinks divorce is child's play.
Re: How To Get Your Ex Back After Breaking Up/Divorce by okwabayi(m): 11:56pm On Aug 19, 2018
My brother said it best: in your street how many females are there, how many are up to your age? In your city, how many women are your age? In your state, how many are your age? Your country, nko? Other countries? Continents?

If one considers all these factors you'll find there are over 2 - 3 billion women for every man. So out of those numbers you want to stay with only one, for all your life?! Whoever do you this bad thing no like you at all.
Re: How To Get Your Ex Back After Breaking Up/Divorce by nairalanduseles: 11:59pm On Aug 19, 2018
good Mouth Action hun
Re: How To Get Your Ex Back After Breaking Up/Divorce by allanphash7(m): 12:17am On Aug 20, 2018
My EX is in yesterday and i don't need to look for that because life never travels backward

Mo ti move on joor

Spits on my EX jare

Re: How To Get Your Ex Back After Breaking Up/Divorce by nurusystem(m): 12:38am On Aug 20, 2018
getting ex back is cool, if you want to and is a best things to do, but both parties have to be simple and easy going so that to cling back the breaking bonds at that moment.

hold relationship exonerate if but are ready to submit respect and loyalty to each other and avoid clash.

hold honey are more sweeter and medicinal than new honey.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Your Ex Back After Breaking Up/Divorce by abimic(m): 1:14am On Aug 20, 2018
anyebedgreat:
If the nacking is great, she will always come back. I have two of my ex on my s.ex roll even though they are in another relationship.
Just as your gf is on sexual ESCAPADES too with OTHERS who doubled as her exes, your ogas at the top! despite claiming to be in a relationship with you and then,you won't even complain since it's karma!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get Your Ex Back After Breaking Up/Divorce by abimic(m): 1:19am On Aug 20, 2018
Ex coming back and do what? Biko, there are plenty fishes in the river, more reason I can do anything to save my relationship but when gone, she's finally gone, not even a whatsapp hi can occur anymore, I must truly find my happiness ahead in the arms of other better woman, like mae who makes me forget the past! Ex my foot! Life na Ahead ahead!!
Oluwamae...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Get Your Ex Back After Breaking Up/Divorce by Flickzvill(m): 1:27am On Aug 20, 2018
If the sex was good and you have money you will get her back even if you where abusive in the relationship that's women
Re: How To Get Your Ex Back After Breaking Up/Divorce by Nobody: 2:33am On Aug 20, 2018
forward ever, backward Never!
Re: How To Get Your Ex Back After Breaking Up/Divorce by Moukandjo: 4:00am On Aug 20, 2018
anyebedgreat:
If the nacking is great, she will always come back. I have two of my ex on my s.ex roll even though they are in another relationship.
Continue!!!

And their present boyfriends/fiancés go think say them dey with better babe o! Anyway, this is like the norm nowadays! Indiscriminate sex everywhere!
Na this kin thing dey make people like me no wan date person wey don dey sexually active before them meet me, meaning I must marry virgin! grin

Okafor's law is so real!
Re: How To Get Your Ex Back After Breaking Up/Divorce by Didcot: 5:02am On Aug 20, 2018
Nonsense.
Re: How To Get Your Ex Back After Breaking Up/Divorce by BruncleZuma: 5:19am On Aug 20, 2018
Now why would I want to do that...will a man take fire to his bossom and not get burnt?
Re: How To Get Your Ex Back After Breaking Up/Divorce by jeff1607(m): 6:16am On Aug 20, 2018
galadima77:
give her money, more money and more than she can spend.... let's see if she won't manage all situations with u

not all women would take money.

some would want a deeper connection that money can't provide
Re: How To Get Your Ex Back After Breaking Up/Divorce by steve13(m): 6:17am On Aug 20, 2018
lonelydora:
He/She is an ex for a reason.

Singing loudly

***Fvck what I said it don't mean sh*t now
Fvck the presents might as well throw em out
Fvck all those kisses, they didn't mean jack
Fvck you, you hoe, I don't want you back…***

What's the title of this song pls
Re: How To Get Your Ex Back After Breaking Up/Divorce by galadima77(m): 6:18am On Aug 20, 2018
jeff1607:

not all women would take money.

some would want a deeper connection that money can't provide

Very few that know their worth, very few my dear!
Re: How To Get Your Ex Back After Breaking Up/Divorce by bolinjkezzy(m): 6:27am On Aug 20, 2018
oluwasegun007:
sex after a long break up is usually Crazy.
Very crazy
Re: How To Get Your Ex Back After Breaking Up/Divorce by sweetilicious(f): 7:13am On Aug 20, 2018
Broken relationships are hard to redeem.It is a disconnection. Can work if the two really want to be together and not one party.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Your Ex Back After Breaking Up/Divorce by Oreofepeters: 8:05am On Aug 20, 2018
anyebedgreat:
but unfailingly Karma will pay you back, your dear wife is also on her ex sex roll so the circle continues.

This is one of the reason I wouldn't want to marry, so fvcking hard to see truthful and honest person in this fvcked up world.

#babymamaloading..
#orpreferabely.a.virgin
Re: How To Get Your Ex Back After Breaking Up/Divorce by sahm4u2nv(m): 8:25am On Aug 20, 2018
I don't go back to my vomit, this it's hard but wherever I say till tomorrow morning I.e goodnight, I don't go back there n say good evening again

Like I said it's hard but yesterday is always yesterday

To hell with u Delila tongue
Re: How To Get Your Ex Back After Breaking Up/Divorce by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 20, 2018
Why would you want to do that?
Re: How To Get Your Ex Back After Breaking Up/Divorce by xtervaganza(m): 9:00am On Aug 20, 2018
lonelydora:
He/She is an ex for a reason.

Singing loudly

***Fvck what I said it don't mean sh*t now
Fvck the presents might as well throw em out
Fvck all those kisses, they didn't mean jack
Fvck you, you hoe, I don't want you back…***
what's the title of this song grin cheesy

I need am abeg
Re: How To Get Your Ex Back After Breaking Up/Divorce by wakaawaka(m): 9:29am On Aug 20, 2018
Bleep MY EX
Re: How To Get Your Ex Back After Breaking Up/Divorce by lonelydora: 10:16am On Aug 20, 2018
xtervaganza:
what's the title of this song grin cheesy

I need am abeg

FVCK IT by Eamon
Re: How To Get Your Ex Back After Breaking Up/Divorce by lonelydora: 10:17am On Aug 20, 2018
steve13:

What's the title of this song pls

FVCK IT by Eamon
Re: How To Get Your Ex Back After Breaking Up/Divorce by ImaIma1(f): 1:34pm On Aug 20, 2018
eagleonearth:
Most women above 30 and unmarried are the cause of their situation.

Don't be too sure about that. You cannot just conclude.

Don't worry...when you have a sister or close relative or friend that you love and admire for her good nature and the person is unmarried at that age, you will have a rethink. Now you are just talking based on your limited knowledge of the situation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Most Brides Invite Their Exes To Their Weddings? / My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt / Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.