Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" (51999 Views)

Adamawa Policeman Weeps As He Is Dismissed From Service For Wrongdoing (Video) / My Job Is Ruining My Family / Should I Take CFA Exams And Is It Worth It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by 10kbelow: 7:51pm On Aug 19, 2018
Aderewah:
The rich will continue to make the poor cry till the poor decide to rise up against the oppressors. The day we fight back is the day iMr his country will really change. Until then, let's continue deceiving ourselves

But when IPOB wants to fight you still join the military in calling out the python instead of supporting IPOB to fight this common enemy once and for all
Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by Aderewah: 8:03pm On Aug 19, 2018
[quote author=10kbelow post=70428516]

But when IPOB wants to fight you still join the military in calling out the python instead of supporting IPOB to fight this common enemy once and for all[/quote

Ipob representatives ive seen on nairaland donot fight for every one. They derive Joy in insulting and cursing anyone who isn't igbo. I am noni partisan. I'll support a body that is for liberation of all the masses not one that is defined by tribe. Tribe is a very primitive concept, if you don't know ]
Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by murmee: 8:04pm On Aug 19, 2018
QuietHammer:
Do not offend the wrong person.

The Oyo state government may claim that no permission was given for the modification of the said building which is why it was demolished and thereby win in a court of law, however he lost in the people's court.
The simple fact remains that a radio station of a disabled which employed tens of persons just got demolished.
They should have turned a blind eye to the building. People will sentimentalize this and blow it out of proportion.
Know whom you are dealing with and do not offend the
wrong person.
Point of correction! Yinka Ayefele is not disabled. He has his brain, mind and hands in perfect condition!

1 Like

Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by QuietHammer(m): 8:12pm On Aug 19, 2018
murmee:
Point of correction! Yinka Ayefele is not disabled. He has his brain, mind and hands in perfect condition!

disabled
dɪsˈeɪbld/
adjective
(of a person) having a physical or mental condition that limits their movements, senses, or activities.
Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by ayusco85(m): 8:15pm On Aug 19, 2018
divinelove:

They used the station to attack the Governor hence the demolition

What happened to freedom of speech? Why wasn't he sued
Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by ayusco85(m): 8:16pm On Aug 19, 2018
Kdon2:

This is why :

That's rubbish. How many times was Trump attacked on CNN? What did hw do
Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by ayusco85(m): 8:16pm On Aug 19, 2018
freetheking:
because he's not a member of APC.

Nigeria where rules are not followed
Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by Ayokeku(m): 8:18pm On Aug 19, 2018
Things may be dark right now but the light is coming. keep holding on.
Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by kings09(m): 8:35pm On Aug 19, 2018
metroparrot:
A Staff of FreshFm was at the scene of the demolition this morning weeping uncontrollably. When asked why he was weeping, he said;

‘’I work here. Ayefele has never owed us salaries. It is the only means that I feed my family. If the station is demolished, so many families will suffer, he said as he kept on weeping’’.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photo-freshfm-staff-weeps-how-will-i-take-care-of-my-family-now/

Where is sarrki, madridguy, manirbk, buhariguy, corrinthians, deomelo n co to come defend dis one?

1 Like

Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by 10kbelow: 8:35pm On Aug 19, 2018
[quote author=Aderewah post=70428810][/quote]

We all pray for a better nigeria knowing full well that those in power will never give us a better nigeria, revolution was the only way at a particular time for a better nigeria and a good opportunity came in the person of Nnamdi kanu. Nnamdi kanu was not known when he started because it seems everybody was blind then he applied a method to gain attention which was termed ''hate speech''.. I personally saw it as an opportunity for nigerians to reason alongside Nnamdi kanu and give him a reason to fight for a better Nigeria instead of Biafra, just imagine if whole of nigerians supported Nnamdi kanu we would not have remained the same...The only truth is that nigerians are still procrastinating to get a better future for nigeria.
Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by Owaincouncil: 8:38pm On Aug 19, 2018
I just pity the staffs of this station, they are the one to suffer most.
If ayefele go to play now, he will have enough money to sustain his family.
The constituted authority that is good at demolishing people's business, how many Biz or coy does he have in Oyo state. God will judge them.
Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by Millichamp(m): 9:15pm On Aug 19, 2018
metroparrot:
A Staff of FreshFm was at the scene of the demolition this morning weeping uncontrollably. When asked why he was weeping, he said;

‘’I work here. Ayefele has never owed us salaries. It is the only means that I feed my family. If the station is demolished, so many families will suffer, he said as he kept on weeping’’.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photo-freshfm-staff-weeps-how-will-i-take-care-of-my-family-now/

cheesy grin
Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by Splashme: 9:15pm On Aug 19, 2018
FarahAideed:
Under the APC Nigerians have lost over 13 million jobs to poor policies and leadership and instead of saving the little jobs still left the are destroying them just to prove a dirty political point
Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by bobnatlo(m): 9:16pm On Aug 19, 2018
ayusco85:
why was it demolished pls?
The state govt said he didn't build according to approved plan.

The approval was for an office apartment n not studio
Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by iamjustified(m): 9:25pm On Aug 19, 2018
The beginning of Small Doctor's success was after his bike was stolen. This is a new dawn for Yinka Ayefele.
Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by bobnatlo(m): 9:30pm On Aug 19, 2018
Sannisege:
So because it’s Aiyefele’s house, the government should not do the right thing. Aiyefele should go to court if he feels his right has been violated rather than seeking unnecessary public sympathy. How about the countless commoners whose houses have been demolished? Who will protest on their behalf?
U talk like u don't Know this govt with flaunting court orders both at state n federal levels.

The matter's already in court n d judge already ruled on stay of action esp on d demolition. That there's lots of issues to sort out on d case. And adjourned it till 20th/08.

And to fault ur thoughts!
Democracy should always be about the people period!

Whatever the leaders do should be left in d courts of the people to analyze/judge.

When u understand that Ajimobi is like d 1st gov in Oyo to get a second term. But today, it's very palpable that the people regret it already.
Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by Dollarship(m): 9:41pm On Aug 19, 2018
Dem spoil ileya festive for them embarassed
Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by Gamesmart: 9:53pm On Aug 19, 2018
FarahAideed:
Under the APC Nigerians have lost over 13 million jobs to poor policies and leadership and instead of saving the little jobs still left the are destroying them just to prove a dirty political point

No o.

It is 800 billion jobs that have lost.

Ode!
Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 9:53pm On Aug 19, 2018
QuietHammer:
Do not offend the wrong person.

The Oyo state government may claim that no permission was given for the modification of the said building which is why it was demolished and thereby win in a court of law, however he lost in the people's court.
The simple fact remains that a radio station of a disabled which employed tens of persons just got demolished.
They should have turned a blind eye to the building. People will sentimentalize this and blow it out of proportion.
Know whom you are dealing with and do not offend the
wrong person.
The 48 laws of power

1 Like

Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 19, 2018
The poor people of Oyo state should rise up violently against the governor.

They should arm themselves and attack and kill ALL family members of the governor, starting from his village. Also,every piece of house owned or associated with the governor in Oyo should be destroyed and burnt down.

It is time for the poor people of this country to rise up and defend themselves and for their own future. People like this governor Ajimobi, from hell, should be taught a lesson and the way to do it is to attack and kill him or anyone associated with him.

Going to church, crying will not help, praying and saying "god dey" will not help us. WE HAVE PRAYED FOR AGES AND NOTHING HAS CHANGED. Now is the time to take our own future into our own hands.
Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by DavSagacity(m): 10:17pm On Aug 19, 2018
Albert0011:
A sad day indeed for the man...but the governor should have considered ayefele,someone's means of livelihood just gone like dat. I feel like even crying for the man.(God will punish Man united for cutting my ticket)
.EYAH....N.a. which one dey pain u pass at the moment..?. your ticket truncated by The special one and his boiz or Yinka Ayefele's music house demolished by Mr constituted Authority...
Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by DavSagacity(m): 10:18pm On Aug 19, 2018
Albert0011:
A sad day indeed for the man...but the governor should have considered ayefele,someone's means of livelihood just gone like dat. I feel like even crying for the man.(God will punish Man united for cutting my ticket)
.EYAH....N.a. which one dey pain u pass at the moment..?. your ticket truncated by The special one and his boiz or Yinka Ayefele's music house demolished by Mr constituted Authority...
As for the Governor, he will surely reap the evil seed he has sown this day.
Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by mechanics(m): 10:39pm On Aug 19, 2018
Eyah, the governor is inconsiderate, he should have considered about the welfare of the people working there, now some of the workers will be jobless, a good governor is meant to create job and not to destroy existing institution that will provide jobs for the masses.

1 Like

Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by Kdon2: 10:41pm On Aug 19, 2018
Sannisege:
you still not making any sense little boy

Filth
Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by TruthinAction: 11:50pm On Aug 19, 2018
I thought democracy is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. If the people that voted you are not happy, then you do not have the moral right to continue to lead. The constitution should be reviewed to empower people to remove any government not representing their interest.
Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by ofwest47(m): 1:08am On Aug 20, 2018
In the 1st instance this radio station has seriously enclosed into the road's set back but that was not the major issues but most of these media houses because of the present political dispensation are now being sponsored by these political parties to undertake hate speeches and fake news against their opponents. A case in point is the recent "political circuit" program on the same radio station where the Oshun state governor Aregbeshola was critically brutalized in term of criticism over his developmental projects like roads , schools and other empowerment programs embarked upon by not paying workers salaries and saw his programs as nullity. I am sure this will not go well with him if he happened to listen to such hate speech program.
Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by divinelove(m): 6:44am On Aug 20, 2018
ayusco85:

What happened to freedom of speech? Why wasn't he sued

Well freedom of speech is assured but not freedom after speech
Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by TheKingIsHere: 10:33am On Aug 20, 2018
onatisi:

Better don't overwork yourself. The same people crying and cursing APC and ajimobi today ,you will be surprised to see that if they are given 5k naira plus 2 kongos of rice ,they will vote for ajimobi and APC again.
I have stopped pitying Nigerians ,they are not worth the trouble because they will never learn

Exactly. I have stopped pitying Nigerians because a lot of them are just foolish and will do anything for 3k and never learn.

Election will come and they will still vote for the useless APC.
Re: Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?" by Albert0011(m): 3:12pm On Aug 20, 2018
DavSagacity:
As for the Governor, he will surely reap the evil seed he has sown this day.
Both of them o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Sacking Staff This Morning / Mother Of 3 Rides Keke In Umuahia (Photos) / How I End Up Washing People's Poo As A Graduate With 2:1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.