Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

A Call Out To AIRTEL - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Call Out To AIRTEL (497 Views)

How To Subscribe To Airtel Night Plan + Faqs 2024 / Pls Help A Brother. can I Transfer Data From Glo To Airtel Or Any Other Network? / Airtel Just Lost A Good Customer. Bye Bye To Airtel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Call Out To AIRTEL by Edgelinemusic(m): 12:49pm On Aug 19, 2018
Has anyone else noticed the serious data zapping going on recently from AIRTEL?
Are they on a revenge mission due to the Labour Union incident or is this just pure wickedness.

So i purchased a data of 1G for 500naira and i was forced to time myself and manage the tabs i open and to my surprise it's not even up to 25 i now have 364mb left angry angry

I really don't know this has been happening even when i purchased night plan the same thing.. Airtel must stop this!

Please mods push to FP, we have suffered too much in this country.

cc; Seun
Re: A Call Out To AIRTEL by Alejoc(m): 12:57pm On Aug 19, 2018
So the Airtel ROMANCE is hurting right?
Re: A Call Out To AIRTEL by TechCapon(m): 1:02pm On Aug 19, 2018
It's true. U need to see the serious bashing I'm giving them on their Twitter page, I stopped subscribing Airtel since Ntel came out and I recently subscribed when ntel was misbehaving which was a big mistake. Airtel are criminals
Re: A Call Out To AIRTEL by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 19, 2018
My N1500 for 2.5gb doesn't last a month, I do it twice a month, NCC should do something about this zapping of data. Its cruel.
Re: A Call Out To AIRTEL by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 19, 2018
TechCapon:
It's true. U need to see the serious bashing I'm giving them on their Twitter page, I stopped subscribing Airtel since Ntel came out and I recently subscribed when ntel was misbehaving which was a big mistake. Airtel are criminals
You guys in Lagos are really enjoying the ntel.
Re: A Call Out To AIRTEL by TechCapon(m): 1:10pm On Aug 19, 2018
Colourich:
You guys in Lagos are really enjoying the ntel.
ntel is great just that sometimes they can misbehave
Re: A Call Out To AIRTEL by SirMichael1: 1:12pm On Aug 19, 2018
TechCapon:
ntel is great just that sometimes they can misbehave

I heard the sim is difficult to get. Is this true?
Re: A Call Out To AIRTEL by TechCapon(m): 1:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
SirMichael1:

I heard the sim is difficult to get. Is this true?
not exactly. The sim is free but for now they're in Lagos, Port Harcourt and Abuja
Re: A Call Out To AIRTEL by Edgelinemusic(m): 1:27pm On Aug 19, 2018
And you know the worst part?? They hardly respond to tweets and messages both on Facebook,Twitter and Whatsapp. So annoying eh.. Even calling them feels like a waste of time. embarassed embarassed cry
Re: A Call Out To AIRTEL by HajimeSaito(m): 1:32pm On Aug 19, 2018
TechCapon:
not exactly. The sim is free but for now they're in Lagos, Port Harcourt and Abuja

I've never trusted Airtel. When it comes to zapping data they're even bigger rip offs than Glo.

(1) (Reply)

Just Made A Big Mistake / Fun Time : How Many Likes And Shares Have You Gotten Since You Join Nairaland / Our Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.