Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) (8517 Views)

Ex-icj Judge, Bola Ajibola, Is Dead / Prince Bola Ajibola Is Dead / Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by BlastAfonja: 12:22pm On Aug 20, 2018
ChidiAlaigbo:

Ok, we don hear.
And if you love Lagos so much and want it to be yours alone including the Igbo mansions and property there, let's join hands and advocate for Biafra independence at least you will not die of pain seeing Igbos, and all that is their's there will automatically be yours.. Simple technique. You choose..

Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by mightguy(m): 12:46pm On Aug 20, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
Lol, show us the video where he cry grin. Na chioma dey make money for am that he will cry hehehe
abeg ah no geh ur time again
Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by mercyville: 12:59pm On Aug 20, 2018
BlastAfonja:

grin grin So Ojukwu's wife was subjected to the culture you are talking about? was Ojukwu not a hero and a custodian of the same Igbo culture? at least Bianca should have been a typical example of such widow. tongue grin
My friend stop looking for excuses for your buffoonery. Marry your own and leave our pretty, intelligent and hardworking Ladies alone. I am married to an Igbo woman and i'm the most fulfilled man on earth so are my friends, so stop talking about your girls not marrying Igbo because of culture cos we do not go looking for them to marry in the first place. I can not imagine my wife being a Yoruba, first of all what kind of food will i be eating from her? ewedu and amala or what? yuck.. plus their historic malice with water (bath).

"Na una dey rush us now"....

I have told you it is a taboo for a Yoruba girl to marry an Igbo man because Igbo men eat human beings.The church is doing a lot to whittle down this problem but it is still glaringly there.No parent will want his or her lovely jewel eaten up.Everybody knows you cannot enjoy ewedu compared to your favourite,would you? grin

Real people eat amala and ewedu and not carcass...Ronald grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbZ_TIV7bG8

1 Like

Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by Guestlander: 1:06pm On Aug 20, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
When Facebook says one is celebrating years of friendship on FB with another person, does that automatically translate to dating

The level of dishonesty or ignorance of some people here is astounding.

It is possible the two have never met.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by Guestlander: 1:16pm On Aug 20, 2018
BlastAfonja:

grin grin So Ojukwu's wife was subjected to the culture you are talking about? was Ojukwu not a hero and a custodian of the same Igbo culture? at least Bianca should have been a typical example of such widow. tongue grin
My friend stop looking for excuses for your buffoonery. Marry your own and leave our pretty, intelligent and hardworking Ladies alone. I am married to an Igbo woman and i'm the most fulfilled man on earth so are my friends, so stop talking about your girls not marrying Igbo because of culture cos we do not go looking for them to marry in the first place. I can not imagine my wife being a Yoruba, first of all what kind of food will i be eating from her? ewedu and amala or what? yuck.. plus their historic malice with water (bath).

"Na una dey rush us now"....

With your level of ignorance not even a Yoruba dog will give you the time of the day not to mention a self respecting Yoruba woman.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by BlastAfonja: 1:44pm On Aug 20, 2018
mercyville:

I have told you it is a taboo for a Yoruba girl to marry an Igbo man because Igbo men eat human beings.The church is doing a lot to whittle down this problem but it is still glaringly there.No parent will want his or her lovely jewel eaten up.Everybody knows you cannot enjoy ewedu compared to your favourite,would you? grin

Igbo men do not like your women stop looking at ours for Christ sake, is it that difficult to comprehend?

Chei!!! hehehehe my God, even the sight of the food makes me wanna puke all over my body. So if white people eat Amala i should be compelled to do the same are you mad or something. White men eat frog, warms and insects too maybe you should try it out white asslickers.. grin grin grin

Join your Oyibo to feast you must be hungry..

Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by BlastAfonja: 1:50pm On Aug 20, 2018
Guestlander:

With your level of ignorance not even a Yoruba dog will give you the time of the day not to mention a self respecting Yoruba woman.
E pain this one well well grin grin grin
Marry your women before they get old in their father's house and look become one of their father's wives..
That is "oto n'aka nne" things grin grin grin grin.

Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 20, 2018
CSTR1005:
Just look at his ugly face.

They are so dark you would think they are living in the sun.

You mean dark like this:

3 Likes

Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 20, 2018
mightguy:
Yoruba people as usual two faced hypocrites. U date an igbo woman but u want her people to be xtinct

Which school did you drop out from anyway?

So because they are Facebook friends now means they are dating?

Half education is bad.

2 Likes

Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by Pigsandidiots: 2:11pm On Aug 20, 2018
mightguy:
abeg ah no geh ur time again
grin, you dey Fear?

1 Like

Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by Pigsandidiots: 2:16pm On Aug 20, 2018
mercyville:

They think Yoruba women do not know their secrets. They want our women to marry them so that they can give them corpse water. Spit.

1 Like

Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by Pchidexy(m): 2:17pm On Aug 20, 2018
mercyville:

Open your eyes and research,man.I do not know what you told your girls but a lot of Yoruba guys will tell you how they are looking for a relationship with them.It happened to me.The funny thing is that the younger one is called Uche too. She and the older,who is deceased now,were all over me and I was like...kilode.I did not touch any one of them because I did not fall for their overtures.
As for marriage with foreigners especially whites and important Africans,everybody knows that Yorubas have been doing that since time immemorial more than any group in Nigeria reason they have a lot of half caste more than any group.A Yoruba woman just married from the royals in Europe just a couple of years ago.Kofi Annan married a Yoruba woman who gave him 2 children.Ama Annan just married a multi billionaire Yoruba guy recently in Lagos.
Igbo men should reign in their girls and women folks.I would not blame them,Yorubas are a beautiful people that everybody is dying to marry.
Ask Bianca. grin

As for Ajibola,he is a fool for what he said.A nincompoop.An IDIOT just like Chiamere? or whatever idiotic name he bears of Vanguard.
You are clearly on drugs

1 Like

Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by Pigsandidiots: 2:19pm On Aug 20, 2018
BlastAfonja:

E pain this one well well grin grin grin
Marry your women before they get old in their father's house and look become one of their father's wives..
That is "oto n'aka nne" things grin grin grin grin.
This guy is pained, he now use pic to console himself grin. Deep down him, he's so hurt

1 Like

Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by Pigsandidiots: 2:24pm On Aug 20, 2018
BlastAfonja:

And if you love Lagos so much and want it to be yours alone including the Igbo mansions and property there, let's join hands and advocate for Biafra independence at least you will not die of pain seeing Igbos, and all that is their's there will automatically be yours.. Simple technique. You choose..
grin See this one begging for people to help them fight for biafra grin, is Kanu not getting it for you again, what of Emma powerless cheesy
Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by Pigsandidiots: 2:29pm On Aug 20, 2018
BlastAfonja:

At least Arochukwu is better than Odo Otin. Igbos go to Lagos(former capital) not your south west.
Lol, very better, even better than the best. You are right, igbos go to Lagos, located in arochukwu hehehehe. E pain the flattinity

2 Likes

Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by BlastAfonja: 3:10pm On Aug 20, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
You are smelling like your sister that smells like rotten fish on a plane. Ntorr, your chioma is shameless, someone that live without David. grin
This one is going to die of BP one day grin grin grin grin
Which one is smelling on the plane hahaha.
When your eyes go clear is when your girls get old and start marrying their fathers at home.. We dont value your girls just marry them and leave ours alone, is that too much to ask??

They just cant help rushing us....

Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by BlastAfonja: 3:14pm On Aug 20, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
Lol, very better, even better than the best. You are right, igbos go to Lagos, located in arochukwu hehehehe. E pain the flattinity
What is this one saying, can any other Afonja who is more articulate explain what this choking slowpoke is saying.

SUMMARY: Na them still dey rush us oo everyday..

Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by BlastAfonja: 3:17pm On Aug 20, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
grin See this one begging for people to help them fight for biafra grin, is Kanu not getting it for you again, what of Emma powerless cheesy
Please help us get Biafra na, i thought you are sophisticated Chimps.... grin grin
Let Igbos go No
Let Igbos stay No..
I just tire..
Is that the reason some Afonja pig sighted an Igbo man and forgot his gender? please explain this

Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by BlastAfonja: 3:23pm On Aug 20, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
This guy is pained, he now use pic to console himself grin. Deep down him, he's so hurt
Calm down dont do this to yourself before BP go kill you. You cant marry your women because they are ugly and black as coaltar
I thought Fela was calling light Skinned women Yellow fever what is going on over there in the SW is against Fela rules o. Now Afonja women are screeching on every available bleaching cream to look close to Igbo women...
Na dem dey rush us finally..

Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by tungamaje: 5:22pm On Aug 20, 2018
It's not only Yorubas who are obsessed with Ibo girls, almost all other tribes are. Sleeping with an Igbo girl is considered a big achievement. A Gwari boy nearly flew out of his trousers when celebrating because she 'knacked' an Igbo girl. So excited she slept with an angel I guessed. They are the priceless treasure everybody is looking for. Some are ready to do anything to get them

1 Like

Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by mercyville: 5:23pm On Aug 20, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
They think Yoruba women do not know their secrets. They want our women to marry them so that they can give them corpse water. Spit.

Do not mind the dirty thing.He might even be an Osu looking for recognition from WAWA Igbo grin

1 Like

Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by mercyville: 5:32pm On Aug 20, 2018
tungamaje:
It's not only Yorubas who are obsessed with Ibo girls, almost all other tribes are. Sleeping with an Igbo girl is considered a big achievement. A Gwari boy nearly flew out of his trousers when celebrating because she 'knacked' an Igbo girl. So excited she slept with an angel I guessed. They are the priceless treasure everybody is looking for. Some are ready to do anything to get them

I suspect you to be an Osu because this your cry of Yoruba marrying your imagined sisters is already getting boring.You should be worried for being a dunce because the people you are crying for do not know you exist. grin

1 Like

Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by mercyville: 5:35pm On Aug 20, 2018
BlastAfonja:

What is this one saying, can any other Afonja who is more articulate explain what this choking slowpoke is saying.

SUMMARY: Na them still dey rush us oo everyday..

He is telling you to tell your sisters to reject any Yoruba man if they make any love overtures.Is this too hard for you to do?

That is your namesake there.I mean the one on the right grin

1 Like

Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by BlastAfonja: 7:32pm On Aug 20, 2018
mercyville:

He is telling you to tell your sisters to reject any Yoruba man if they make any love overtures.Is this too hard for you to do?

That is your namesake there.I mean the one on the right grin
But i'm not ibo you go look for the ones who are "ibos".
If you are referring to the good looking Igbo tribe then those days our guys were the most handsome.
I mean if Igbos of those days look like that i wonder what Afonjas wiould look like, probably "something" like this.

Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by knowledgeable: 7:53pm On Aug 20, 2018
FisifunKododada:
hate filled yibows dripping hate juice out of their yamirin mouths

Shut up there....yibows dripping hate juice..Yorubas are so hateful & envious of Igbos, they aided the jihadists in killing close to 4 million Igbos during the war. 100% Igbos know Yorubas are so envious/hateful of Igbos, primarily because of their beautiful women & extreme hardworking of their men that they always wishing Igbos 'genocide or wiping out' and once the jihadists up north triggers it, Yorubas jump into the fray to support the jihadists regardless of the rationale behind the triggering. From this conclusion, Igbos are so advanced in understanding the tribal political dynamics that have prevented Nigeria from transforming into a modern society decades ago. The European colonists understood these tribal dynamics extremely well and used it for their interest in the continent. In Namibia during the colonial conquest, Germany forced thousands of women from another tribe to marry men of another tribe that have only one way or one sided attraction...and you can predict the political fall out from such an action for a very long time. This wholesale one sided attraction of one tribe men to the other tribe women is unbalanced, and must had been observed by the British slave dealers in the plantation of the Americas and did their anthropological calculations to map in together these tribal strange bedfellows.

Again, Igbos are seeking permanent solution to this entrapment for all Nigerians...by seeking separation or mimimumly restructuring back to regional government. Nigeria is entrapped. She is now the extreme poverty capital of the world overtaking India with 7 times her population. Lagos is rated the worst city in the world to live. And the ugly statistics goes on endlessly... From being the home of 2 of the world deadliest terrorists to being # 1 killing field in Africa, all because under one nation, a tribe hate & envy the other at thesame time the dream of all their men are toward the women of the tribe they wish wiping out.

1 Like

Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by GMbuharii: 7:07am On Aug 21, 2018
Ioannes:

You mean dark like this:

More like this grin

Cstr1005

1 Like

Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by mercyville: 9:42am On Aug 21, 2018
BlastAfonja:

If you are referring to the good looking Igbo tribe then those days our guys were the most handsome.
I mean if Igbos of those days look like that i wonder what Afonjas will looked like, probably "something" like this.

Listen to BABA IBO/IGBO:
Sukueku Apia,Yorubas have always been more good looking than us the ojukus/Igbo/Ibos from time immemorial.That is why our few good looking women not our millions of bearded ones are rushing them. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by mercyville: 11:16am On Aug 21, 2018
BlastAfonja:

I mean if Igbos of those days look like that i wonder what Afonjas will looked like, probably "something" like this.
LISTEN TO BABA IGBO/IBO :
.Sukueku Apia,the Yorubas have always been good-looking than us the ojukus/Ibos/Igbos since time immemorial.That is why our few good-looking women and not the millions that her bearded...eewooo ....are rushing them. grin

1 Like

Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by BlastAfonja: 2:48pm On Aug 21, 2018
mercyville:

LISTEN TO BABA IGBO/IBO :
.Sukueku Apia,the Yorubas have always been good-looking than us the ojukus/Ibos/Igbos since time immemorial.That is why our few good-looking women and not the millions that her bearded...eewooo ....are rushing them. grin

Hmmmmm.. You don't know what to say anymore to defend this malicious trend grin grin grin. I don't understand anything you are yapping about especially the one in bold, probably you are seeing double.
My friend Igbo men are the most good looking men, our women the most beautiful. Please we don't want any unholy blood contamination with ugly Afonja
Marry your own and stop following our women. Follow follow demons..

1 Share

Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by mercyville: 6:31pm On Aug 21, 2018
BlastAfonja:
[/b]
Hmmmmm.. You don't know what to say anymore. I don't understand anything you are yapping about especially the one in bold, probably you are seeing double.
My friend Igbo men are the most good looking men, our women the most beautiful. Please we don't want any unholy blood contamination with ugly Afonja
Marry your own and stop following our women. Follow follow demons..

LISTEN TO MAMA IGBO/IBO JUST BACK FROM OSU EVIL FOREST LIKE YOU:
.Sukueku Apia,the Yorubas have always been good-looking than us the ojukus/Ibos/Igbos since time immemorial.Apia sukumerenme grin

1 Like

Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by BlastAfonja: 7:14pm On Aug 21, 2018
mercyville:

LISTEN TO MAMA IGBO/IBO JUST BACK FROM OSU EVIL FOREST LIKE YOU:
.Sukueku Apia,the Yorubas have always been good-looking than us the ojukus/Ibos/Igbos since time immemorial.Apia sukumerenme grin
Hehehe you are denying your people now chai is it that frustrating?
Marry your own please, follow follow demons omo lakpa lakpa ekuke grin .. before your girls go extinct in the near future grin..

World's ugliest Tribe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obono Obla Reacts To House Of Reps Call For His Sack / Nigeria, Saudi Arabia Meet To Boost Refineries, Pipelines, Others / Garba Shehu: Buhari Deserves Credit For Tackling Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.