Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,795 members, 7,956,033 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:54 PM

Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) (8697 Views)

Ex-icj Judge, Bola Ajibola, Is Dead / Prince Bola Ajibola Is Dead / Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by CSTR1005: 9:48pm On Aug 19, 2018
Just look at his ugly face.
They are so dark you would think they are living in the sun.

1 Like

Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by adem30: 10:40pm On Aug 19, 2018
Sincerely Igbo's are Educated illiterate.

So because Facebook posted this they all assumed he is dating her.

Very disgusting

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by Fatherofdragons: 12:25am On Aug 20, 2018
he is celebrating friendship with an IGBO girl.

THIS IS TO TELL U HOW SLIMY AND DIRTY THE AFONJA TRIBE IS.

HE IS NOT FRIENDS WITH HER BECAUSE HE LIKES HER BUT BECAUSE HE DESPISES HER.

AND I TELL U, THIS IS THE KIND OF PEOPLE TO WATCH OUT FOR.

SOPHICATED DEVILS

Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by BabaRamota1980: 12:30am On Aug 20, 2018
Of course, we fvck ibo toto and spit on the men. When we are ready for marriage we go find Yoruba girl marry and settle down. This is not a new thing and i dont why the surprises.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by BabaRamota1980: 12:31am On Aug 20, 2018
Fatherofdragons:

SOPHICATED DEVILS

Shut your mouth!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by BlastAfonja: 1:40am On Aug 20, 2018
ChidiAlaigbo:

[s]Yet you bastards cant survive without coming to Yoruba land.
[/s]Shut up i hope you are not talking about LAGOS. Igbos don't give a flying furk about your states. Lagos is a no man's Land and so do not belong to any group certainly not the Yorubas.
Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by BlastAfonja: 2:06am On Aug 20, 2018
mercyville:

May God heal you.Yoruba guys marry Yoruba Dames in millions.Your Igbo women married are not even up to 2000 even with their 'I will die for you attitude towards the Yoruba guys.Meanwhile none of these Igbo Dames knows or even cares that you exist.What are you going to do now,scallywag? grin
Hehehe so you are taking census of those who are married to Yoruba men. But let me ask you a question, have you also taken the census of the Igbo men who are married to your women? except for the case of Mr. P of Psquare(which raised chaos) i have never heard of any Igbo man who is married to a Yoruba girl cos we do not like their ugly faces and dirty unhygienic lifestyle.

Some times i fail to understand why you people are so obsessed with our women yet we are not same with yours? is the agitation for Biafra that is making you guys flock all over our women so we can intermingle/intermarry in order to douse the agitation or what cos it has become more like a trend these days grin, even the ones who are with their Yoruba girlfriends and wives will not waste time to dump her immediately on the sight of any Igbo girl, and even go as far as buying her 40 million Naira worth of Gift just to make her stay.... grin grin grin

Soon your girls will be looking to Togo for marriage cos i don't think if they miss their own men whether there is any chance for them elsewhere, certainly not with the Igbo men..
Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by BlastAfonja: 2:19am On Aug 20, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
If your sister dates Yoruba man, you will either kill yourself or run mad. Chioma is following davido despite having baby mamas, just cos no igbo man can give her the joy she's getting from the Yoruba boy. Beside, which Yoruba would date your sister?
So Chioma made Davido leave his baby mama all because of another girl who is inevitably prettier.

But why cant your men just stick to their girls, this is just the same trend in the US right now where the rich black athletes are all going after white chiks and leaving their black women stranded. I see it as inferiority complex where one waits till he makes money in order to afford rolling with the beautiful/better chiks thereby abandoning the ugly ones that stood by him when he had nothing though she be ugly.

Lest i forget i had a case of one Yoruba youth corper who served in my state IMO, she would always come to my office every evening while returning from work and would engage me in endless discussions cos she liked to talk to me and she talked too much and i would just listen so as not to hurt her then she would be lying on how Owerri guys are all over her asking her hand in relationship and all that talk just to get me interested but i was not moved cos she was too ugly and black for my liking, i guess she later read the handwriting on the wall and stopped coming at some point.

Yoruba men please marry your own women so that posterity will not judge you..
Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by BlastAfonja: 2:22am On Aug 20, 2018
This one saw an Igbo man and forgot his gender grin grin

Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by FisifunKododada: 2:53am On Aug 20, 2018
hate filled yibows dripping hate juice out of their yamirin mouths

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by ChidiAlaigbo: 7:08am On Aug 20, 2018
BlastAfonja:

[/s]Shut up i hope you are not talking about LAGOS. Igbos don't give a flying furk about your states. Lagos is a no man's Land and so do not belong to any group certainly not the Yorubas.

Ok, we don hear.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by Pigsandidiots: 7:14am On Aug 20, 2018
BlastAfonja:

So Chioma made Davido leave his baby mama all because of another girl who is inevitably prettier.

But why cant your men just stick to their girls, this is just the same trend in the US right now where the rich black athletes are all going after white chiks and leaving their black women stranded. I see it as inferiority complex where one waits till he makes money in order to afford rolling with the beautiful/better chiks thereby abandoning the ugly ones that stood by him when he had nothing though she be ugly.

Lest i forget i had a case of one Yoruba youth corper who served in my state IMO, she would always come to my office every evening while returning from work and would engage me in endless discussions cos she liked to talk to me and she talked too much and i would just listen so as not to hurt her then she would be lying on how Owerri guys are all over her asking her hand in relationship and all that talk just to get me interested but i was not moved cos she was too ugly and black for my liking, i guess she later read the handwriting on the wall and stopped coming at some point.

Yoruba men please marry your own women so that posterity will not judge you..
Who this epistle epp, why can't chioma leave david if she gat any shame. Well, what can someone say, money bought her. Even if na your sister, you can't tell her to leave, rather encourage her. Who won suffer. David can have 100 baby mamas, chioma Won't Leave. If David give another girl belle, she will still not leave. Shameless. Be here and be forming story that do not exist with an imaginary Yoruba copper that you dying n wish to have. You will soon tell us how seun osewa came to your office to beg for money to establish nairaland even though you have not eaten since and sitting in one corner of your father"s room. grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by mightguy(m): 7:16am On Aug 20, 2018
Yoruba people as usual two faced hypocrites. U date an igbo woman but u want her people to be xtinct

1 Like

Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by mightguy(m): 7:18am On Aug 20, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
Who these epistle epp, why can't chioma leave david if she gat any shame. Well, what can someone say, money bought her. Even if na your sister, you can't tell her to leave, rather encourage her. Who won suffer. David can have 100 baby mamas, chioma Won't Leave. If David give another girl belle, she will still not leave. Shameless.
goat. Tell ur broda to leave her alone

1 Like

Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by Bane2020: 7:20am On Aug 20, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
Of course, we fvck ibo toto and spit on the men. When we are ready for marriage we go find Yoruba girl marry and settle down. This is not a new thing and i dont why the surprises.
Lmao insecurity dey overworry this yorubas sha, Igbo boys have been fuvking yoruba girls like say tomorrow no dey but we no dey make mouth, even your women confirm say levels dey, omo Ibo no dey make mouth... If you know you know. At the end of day yoruba women are the least attractive in the whole of Nigeria and definitely are not wifey materials, why do you think your brothers who manage to settle with Igbo girls fall STUPIDLY in love( FFK and Davido easily come to mind cheesy)

1 Like

Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by Pigsandidiots: 7:26am On Aug 20, 2018
Fatherofdragons:

SOPHICATED DEVILS
You mean WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION is lying hehehehe. Why that WHO conclusion dey pain una Igbo like this. Your sister even smell on the plane.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by Pigsandidiots: 7:28am On Aug 20, 2018
mightguy:
goat. Tell ur broda to leave her alone
Mumu, you want the girl to kill herself, why she still wait till now. We all know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by Pigsandidiots: 7:29am On Aug 20, 2018
CSTR1005:
Just look at his ugly face.

They are so dark you would think they are living in the sun.
Show your face if you are bold.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by mightguy(m): 7:34am On Aug 20, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
Mumu, you want the girl to kill herself, why she still wait till now. We all know.
okpo who is the one uploading videos. Crying about how he will die if chioma leaves him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by ozo13(m): 7:38am On Aug 20, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
When Facebook says one is celebrating years of friendship on FB with another person, does that automatically translate to dating
I no understand ooo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by Corrinthians(m): 7:44am On Aug 20, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
When Facebook says one is celebrating years of friendship on FB with another person, does that automatically translate to dating
I just wonder!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by Pigsandidiots: 10:38am On Aug 20, 2018
BlastAfonja:

You for say it belongs to igbo, we know you are pained. Can you change what God has already ordained. Stay in arochukwu n brother shouting Lagos is not Yoruba land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by Pigsandidiots: 10:42am On Aug 20, 2018
mightguy:
okpo who is the one uploading videos. Crying about how he will die if chioma leaves him.
Lol, show us the video where he cry grin. Na chioma dey make money for am that he will cry hehehe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by mercyville: 11:02am On Aug 20, 2018
BlastAfonja:

Hehehe so you are taking census of those who are married to Yoruba men. But let me ask you a question, have you also taken the census of the Igbo men who are married to your women? except for the case of Mr. P of Psquare(which raised chaos) i have never heard of any Igbo man who is married to a Yoruba girl cos we do not like their ugly faces and dirty unhygienic lifestyle.

Some times i fail to understand why you people are so obsessed with our women yet we are not same with yours? is the agitation for Biafra that is making you guys flock all over our women so we can intermingle/intermarry in order to douse the agitation or what cos it has become more like a trend these days grin, even the ones who are with their Yoruba girlfriends and wives will not waste time to dump her immediately on the sight of any Igbo girl, and even go as far as buying her 40 million Naira worth of Gift just to make her stay.... grin grin grin

Soon your girls will be looking to Togo for marriage cos i don't think if they miss their own men whether there is any chance for them elsewhere, certainly not with the Igbo men..

As for why Yoruba dames are running away from your Igbo guys,it is a taboo for them to marry Igbo men because of their culture which everybody knows.The Igbo men are mainly involved in devouring corpse's flesh and wastes.It is a very, very dirty habit.It is their culture.
The Igbo dames are sometimes married by a Yoruba guy in order to free her from the dirty habit of drinking dead/corpse water which is a very,very dirty habit too.The women are surely refined when married to Yoruba guys.She does not have to stay away from having her bath for 7 days...phew..,she does not have to be an OSU,she does not have to sleep with a corpse,she does not have to drink smelling,stinking,dirty funeral water,she does not have to be treated like a scum,she does not have to lose her inheritance,she does not have to.....goes on and on.A culture of wickedness and filth and dirtiness is what she is running away from and on top of it all...............none of those Igbo dames knows or cares you exist,numbskull.What are you going to do about it now?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by mercyville: 11:15am On Aug 20, 2018
Fatherofdragons:

SOPHICATED DEVILS

THAT ONE LOOKS SAINTLY MORE THAN THESE IGBO DEVILS. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by BlastAfonja: 11:58am On Aug 20, 2018
mercyville:

As for why Yoruba dames are running away from your Igbo guys,it is a taboo for them to marry Igbo men because of their culture which everybody knows.The Igbo men are mainly involved in devouring corpse's flesh and wastes.It is a very, very dirty habit.It is their culture.
The Igbo dames are sometimes married by a Yoruba guy in order to free her from the dirty habit of drinking dead/corpse water which is a very,very dirty habit too.The women are surely refined when married to Yoruba guys.She does not have to stay away from having her bath for 7 days...phew..,she does not have to be an OSU,she does not have to sleep with a corpse,she does not have to drink smelling,stinking,dirty funeral water,she does not have to be treated like a scum,she does not have to lose her inheritance,she does not have to.....goes on and on.A culture of wickedness and filth and dirtiness is what she is running away from and on top of it all...............none of those Igbo dames knows or cares you exist,numbskull.What are you going to do about it now?
grin grin So Ojukwu's wife was subjected to the culture you are talking about? was Ojukwu not a hero and a custodian of the same Igbo culture? at least Bianca should have been a typical example of such widow. tongue grin
My friend stop looking for excuses for your buffoonery. Marry your own and leave our pretty, intelligent and hardworking Ladies alone. I am married to an Igbo woman and i'm the most fulfilled man on earth so are my friends, so stop talking about your girls not marrying Igbo because of culture cos we do not go looking for them to marry in the first place. I can not imagine my wife being a Yoruba, first of all what kind of food will i be eating from her? ewedu and amala or what? yuck.. plus their historic malice with water (bath).

"Na una dey rush us now"....
Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by Samirana360(m): 12:00pm On Aug 20, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
y sending or accepting friend request from IBO gal.....
u r equally silly
Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by BlastAfonja: 12:02pm On Aug 20, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
You for say it belongs to igbo, we know you are pained. Can you change what God has already ordained. Stay in arochukwu n brother shouting Lagos is not Yoruba land.
At least Arochukwu is better than Odo Otin. Igbos go to Lagos(former capital) not your south west.
Re: Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) by BlastAfonja: 12:14pm On Aug 20, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
Who these epistle epp, why can't chioma leave david if she gat any shame. Well, what can someone say, money bought her. Even if na your sister, you can't tell her to leave, rather encourage her. Who won suffer. David can have 100 baby mamas, chioma Won't Leave. If David give another girl belle, she will still not leave. Shameless. Be here and be forming story that do not exist with an imaginary Yoruba copper that you dying n wish to have. You will soon tell us how seun osewa came to your office to beg for money to establish nairaland even though you have not eaten since and sitting in one corner of your father"s room. grin
Pain piain pain and gnashig of teeth is all i see here. The story i narrated to you is 100% true and you are frustrated about it why?? grin
Davido is the richest and one of the most influential Yoruba artist yet he could not see any girl from his tribe to date and alleviate from suffering but chose to spend his resources and capital on one girl who never knew how or where he made his money grin, are you people not even ashamed? Money bought her of course and i'm proud of her choice of dating the biggest Yoruba artist not some broke Afonja out there, she wouldn't have looked at the guy twice if he was not in the class of "Davido" and you are pained maka why? grin grin...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This Old Man Nnamdi Kanu and Why the Change in Direction of Facial Scar? / Kebbi SDP Guber Candidate, Three Senatorial Candidates Defect To APC / It Is Difficult For A Terrorist To Survive In Nigeria - CDS, Christopher Musa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.