Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,730 members, 7,955,769 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:40 PM

How To Connect Trends TV Decoder To Two Tvs - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Connect Trends TV Decoder To Two Tvs (541 Views)

Power Your Basic Home Appliances Such As Tv, Decoder, Fan,etc. - No Power Outage / How To Connect Your Laptop With Your DECODER, Startime, Gotv And Dstv. / How Nigerians Are Wasting Money On 4K Ultra HD TVs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Connect Trends TV Decoder To Two Tvs by Rajman45(m): 5:30pm On Aug 19, 2018
Gurus in the house, am trying to connect my two TVs with a trends TV Decoder, but it's not working. I'm getting about 11 channels (mbc, bbc, etc), which i think am not suppose to and there are all showing scrambled. What can i do to solve this problem. It's the latest trends TV Decoder and it no place for RF out or in.... Am only seeing DVB T2, DVB C, and DVB S2 as ports. The incoming antenna is connected to DVB T2

(1) (Reply)

Portable Solar System / The Newest Technology: Multi-service OTN (MS-OTN) / How To Connect Two Computers And Share Data On Each Other With Lan Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.