Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,281 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

‘Ban Unemployed Nigerians From Travelling To Saudi Arabia’ – Muhammad Modibbo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Ban Unemployed Nigerians From Travelling To Saudi Arabia’ – Muhammad Modibbo (20176 Views)

Association Of Unemployed Nigerians & Distressed Businesses Celebrates Atiku / 10 States With The Highest Number Of Unemployed Nigerians / Alfa Belgore & P&ID: Who Is Salihu Modibbo Alfa Belgore? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Ban Unemployed Nigerians From Travelling To Saudi Arabia’ – Muhammad Modibbo by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 19, 2018
Sponsoring citizens to nonsense pilgrimages to Israel and Mecca is one incurable disease of Nigeria as a nation. undecided

1 Like

Re: ‘Ban Unemployed Nigerians From Travelling To Saudi Arabia’ – Muhammad Modibbo by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 19, 2018
Hahahahaha the zoo has finally FALLEN
Re: ‘Ban Unemployed Nigerians From Travelling To Saudi Arabia’ – Muhammad Modibbo by gurunlocker: 8:45pm On Aug 19, 2018
There are a lot of mad people in this government. If there's job, will they go to another country in search of Job?
Re: ‘Ban Unemployed Nigerians From Travelling To Saudi Arabia’ – Muhammad Modibbo by sexyanyabubakar(f): 8:54pm On Aug 19, 2018
Zenithpeak:

You must be living far away from civilisation because you obviously don't know what you saying.

If you need to read the post please do and stop being....... like Ajimobi cool

Re: ‘Ban Unemployed Nigerians From Travelling To Saudi Arabia’ – Muhammad Modibbo by globalresource: 8:59pm On Aug 19, 2018
imagine, Nigerians hurting themselves. We have no leaders at all
Re: ‘Ban Unemployed Nigerians From Travelling To Saudi Arabia’ – Muhammad Modibbo by Zenithpeak(m): 9:05pm On Aug 19, 2018
[quote author=sexyanyabubakar post=70430186][/quote]

Bush baby, uninformed, uncivilised, unreasonable and ineffectual you.

Better google the ordeal of Nigerians in Saudi Arabia before opening your sewage mouth and call names that best described your ignoramus self.

I'm never on the side of apc at any time and will never support such a demonic calamity of a party but the Ambassador is correct

2 Likes

Re: ‘Ban Unemployed Nigerians From Travelling To Saudi Arabia’ – Muhammad Modibbo by Litmus: 9:05pm On Aug 19, 2018
Unemployed Nigerians, please we folks abroad require frozen yam chips we are fed up of frozen potato chips, so please some of you go and start producing before Indians beat you to it. I am sure at least one of you moaning minis has enough acumen to do this and in the process provide jobs for a few.
Re: ‘Ban Unemployed Nigerians From Travelling To Saudi Arabia’ – Muhammad Modibbo by Zenithpeak(m): 9:07pm On Aug 19, 2018
[quote author=sexyanyabubakar post=70430186][/quote]

No wonder you resemble an ancient demon
Re: ‘Ban Unemployed Nigerians From Travelling To Saudi Arabia’ – Muhammad Modibbo by sukar886: 9:09pm On Aug 19, 2018
This old men are here talking about politics, sharing our money, looting money here and there, while our youths are here suffering, the rate of unemployment in Nigeria is alarming ...God help us
Re: ‘Ban Unemployed Nigerians From Travelling To Saudi Arabia’ – Muhammad Modibbo by shadyLP(m): 9:15pm On Aug 19, 2018
What else i gonna say??
Shameless old scumbags
Talking trash outa proportion...
I don't blame you, be educated and know what to say in public as at when due, NO!
After sniffing some unknown concoction U uselessly come out and disgrace ur family thinking you're disgracing us internationally..
Old fool, we are in digital world now..
Even Saudi Arabians are now above Nigeria with much magnitude.. grin
Olofo iranu!
Re: ‘Ban Unemployed Nigerians From Travelling To Saudi Arabia’ – Muhammad Modibbo by Buharimustgo: 9:15pm On Aug 19, 2018
Muslims you see your lives,your big spiritual brothers can't help u.
Re: ‘Ban Unemployed Nigerians From Travelling To Saudi Arabia’ – Muhammad Modibbo by Litmus: 9:17pm On Aug 19, 2018
And, why is it that up till today, no Nigerian has been able to refine kaikai to export standard so that like Jamaica produces world renowned spirit called Rum Nigeria will be known for world renowned spirit calked KaiKai?

It wasn't Jamaica government that created and produced Rum, which is millions of pounds businesse employing people...
Re: ‘Ban Unemployed Nigerians From Travelling To Saudi Arabia’ – Muhammad Modibbo by Litmus: 9:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
Go and make ironing boards, expend some effort making it look professional not crude. All you require is wood and bamboo...
Re: ‘Ban Unemployed Nigerians From Travelling To Saudi Arabia’ – Muhammad Modibbo by Litmus: 9:28pm On Aug 19, 2018
Make wooden and wheeld impliments for toddlers to help them learn to walk...
Re: ‘Ban Unemployed Nigerians From Travelling To Saudi Arabia’ – Muhammad Modibbo by Litmus: 9:31pm On Aug 19, 2018
Nigeria is overflowing with needs, consider how to fulfill them before risking your lives trying to go to hellish places abroad
Re: ‘Ban Unemployed Nigerians From Travelling To Saudi Arabia’ – Muhammad Modibbo by Litmus: 9:41pm On Aug 19, 2018
Can't get blended egusi in a tin, so I can't make accara since the process of making Accra is laborious
Re: ‘Ban Unemployed Nigerians From Travelling To Saudi Arabia’ – Muhammad Modibbo by Litmus: 9:45pm On Aug 19, 2018
Bitter leaf, dried and bagged would make wonderful herbal tea
Re: ‘Ban Unemployed Nigerians From Travelling To Saudi Arabia’ – Muhammad Modibbo by Charleslewizy(m): 9:59pm On Aug 19, 2018
Sometimes i just wonder the severity and magnitude of our offense against God for diz consistent punishment in the hands of these set of animals in human skin
Re: ‘Ban Unemployed Nigerians From Travelling To Saudi Arabia’ – Muhammad Modibbo by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 19, 2018
BafanaBafana:
Can a Christian guy be the Nigerian Ambassador to Saudi?
Just curious

I just checked the responses n found out that,no one has responded to your curious question.
It's indeed worth not answering because the answer is right inside your brain(COMMON SENSE)
Re: ‘Ban Unemployed Nigerians From Travelling To Saudi Arabia’ – Muhammad Modibbo by justtoodark: 12:12am On Aug 20, 2018
some of you just dont think....maybe the saudi arabia goverment complained about nigerians to the nigerian embassador....

he is even trying to save una sef....

dont forget what saudis do to people that brake their laws....na off the head be that....

and saudis that hire for jobs threat workers bad too....
Re: ‘Ban Unemployed Nigerians From Travelling To Saudi Arabia’ – Muhammad Modibbo by RexTramadol1: 12:29am On Aug 20, 2018
Good one.

The ambassador is just being sincere

These days there's no dignity in a labour that's not dignifying.
Re: ‘Ban Unemployed Nigerians From Travelling To Saudi Arabia’ – Muhammad Modibbo by cocolacec(m): 5:15am On Aug 20, 2018
meforyou1:
Which kind advice be that? D ambassador is risking his job big time.
Do northerners pay to go for hajj? No. The simple thing, state governor will say the state govt will sponsor 500 persons to the pilgrimage. He will reserve 300 slots, and divide the rest for the 27 or so local govts. And the politicking will begin until they gather the whole 500. No single vetting. Pay them BTA and return ticket. And go there and dump them. And later bring back those that survived and remained in camp.
The Ambassaador is not talking about Hajj, he is talking about people going to saudi Arabia to work as housemaids or menial jobs.
Educate yourself with the link below
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thenigerianvoice.com/amp/news/268260/abused-african-ladies-cry-out-for-rescue-in-saudi-arabia.html
Re: ‘Ban Unemployed Nigerians From Travelling To Saudi Arabia’ – Muhammad Modibbo by cocolacec(m): 5:32am On Aug 20, 2018
WhoRUDeceiving:
Look at the very stupid ambassador. Nigger Area people like I said, love to sweep things under the rug and pretend that all is well. He is in Saudi Arabia where there are jobs and good roads and he is enjoying.

Nonsense
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thenigerianvoice.com/amp/news/268260/abused-african-ladies-cry-out-for-rescue-in-saudi-arabia.html
Re: ‘Ban Unemployed Nigerians From Travelling To Saudi Arabia’ – Muhammad Modibbo by Horus(m): 6:08am On Aug 20, 2018
Thousands of Africans who have lived all their lives in Saudi Arabia are being repatriated daily right now, after loosing an arm or leg for some minor or trumped up offense and without regard for their comfort, welfare or rights. Racism towards Africans Moslems in Saudi Arabia is so strong it makes one wonder if making pilgrimage to Mecca should be one of the five pillars of the Muslim faith, and why Africans bother to be Muslim. Arabs do not consider Black Moslems authentic or of consequence. At best, they concede to blacks, the role of ordained slaves or animals, to be used as beasts of burden by the “superior Arab race.” The rule applies to all blacks, whether Moslems or non-Moslems and whether Nigerian, Africans or African-Americans
Re: ‘Ban Unemployed Nigerians From Travelling To Saudi Arabia’ – Muhammad Modibbo by Dex4(m): 7:25am On Aug 20, 2018
When will our leaders get it into their skulls that IT'S GOVT'S RESPONSIBILITY TO CREATE JOBS for the populace.

The money in the coffers ain't theirs but Nigerians.

Can't they hear how even the highly unpredicatble Trump has been creating jobs in the US?
Re: ‘Ban Unemployed Nigerians From Travelling To Saudi Arabia’ – Muhammad Modibbo by BafanaBafana: 7:28am On Aug 20, 2018
danjumakolo:

I just checked the responses n found out that,no one has responded to your curious question.
It's indeed worth not answering because the answer is right inside your brain(COMMON SENSE)
What's the common sense, please tell me.
Re: ‘Ban Unemployed Nigerians From Travelling To Saudi Arabia’ – Muhammad Modibbo by Rosay15(f): 8:46am On Aug 20, 2018
I wonder why everybody is abusing d man, u just don't get wat he is trying to say..
Saudi Arabia is one of d country dat do not fear God despite d fact dat holy land is located there, come and see how they treat black either Muslim or Christian especially those doing housemaid job, u will knw that dis people just dislike black and I don't blame people going there when our government can nt create job employment. I wish our leaders do it right den all dis looking for greener pasture will stop, only God can help us.
Re: ‘Ban Unemployed Nigerians From Travelling To Saudi Arabia’ – Muhammad Modibbo by 7lives: 9:15am On Aug 20, 2018
Rosay15:
I wonder why everybody is abusing d man, u just don't get wat he is trying to say..
Saudi Arabia is one of d country dat do not fear God despite d fact dat holy land is located there, come and see how they treat black either Muslim or Christian especially those doing housemaid job, u will knw that dis people just dislike black and I don't blame people going there when our government can nt create job employment. I wish our leaders do it right den all dis looking for greener pasture will stop, only God can help us.

Nigerians NEEDS to wake up, all these abroad trips, the first slavery na our brothers sold us, this second slavery na we dey sell ourselves.
When you watch some of these ugly videos of girls who were converted from maids to sex slaves, one WONDER if they thought it will be easy over there.

1 Like

Re: ‘Ban Unemployed Nigerians From Travelling To Saudi Arabia’ – Muhammad Modibbo by emperorblog(m): 9:15am On Aug 20, 2018
orisa37:
Instead of designing Employment Blue Print to share the $360million Abacha Loot @$10million per state to create jobs, our Man is dashing the money out to his envisaged Poors.
Re: ‘Ban Unemployed Nigerians From Travelling To Saudi Arabia’ – Muhammad Modibbo by Rosay15(f): 9:19am On Aug 20, 2018
7lives:

Nigerians NEEDS to wake up, all these abroad trips, the first slavery na our brothers sold us, this second slavery na we dey sell ourselves.
When you watch some of these ugly videos of girls who were converted from maids to sex slaves, one WONDER if they thought it will be easy over there.
... I dey tell u, come and see how dey used maids fear go catch oh. Infact I heard that ghana don ban deir people from going dere to do housemaid job bt I don't knw how true is it. Dat place nah something else.
Re: ‘Ban Unemployed Nigerians From Travelling To Saudi Arabia’ – Muhammad Modibbo by 7lives: 9:35am On Aug 20, 2018
Dex4:
When will our leaders get it into their skulls that IT'S GOVT'S RESPONSIBILITY TO CREATE JOBS for the populace.

The money in the coffers ain't theirs but Nigerians.

Can't they hear how even the highly unpredicatble Trump has been creating jobs in the US?

No be today this thing start o, people will board a plane at Kano airport to go and beg as an almajiri in Saudi Arabia.
When you see things like this, na to WONDER because the money spent on flights, can be used to start a business but no, they will rather do international begi begi.
If you doubt this, go and ask in Kano, anyone who can afford a flight ticket CANNOT be classified as unemployed.
There are people here in my hood who don't even have twenty thousand naira, and they are living fine selling soft drinks, they already have their daily targets and they work hard on it.
I don't subscribe to people going out to get jailed, maimed, raped and killed because of money.
Government?, how many people working for government in America or UK or China, it is the private enterprises that employ people.
How many rich Nigerians wants to set up business were people can be employed?.
Another thing is that Nigerians NEEDS to watch how they BREED.
Increase your Children's chance of survival by having few children, opportunities are now few, a word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Buhari’s Preferred Candidate Has Not Been Unveiled / Mimiko Meets With Striking Workers In Ondo (Photos) / We Are Ready To Host The World Cup - Udom Emmanuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.