Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,182 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Artist's Painting Of Uche Ogbodo's Nude Birthday Picture Excites Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Artist's Painting Of Uche Ogbodo's Nude Birthday Picture Excites Her (65394 Views)

Naira Marley Performs In Anambra, Excites Crowd (Pictures) / Bambam Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday (Picture) / Lizzy Gold Onuwaje Celebrates Her Son On His 2nd Birthday - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Artist's Painting Of Uche Ogbodo's Nude Birthday Picture Excites Her by GISTBL0GGER: 2:57pm On May 20, 2019
GistMore.com

Nollywood actress Uche Ogbodo recently went completely unclad for her pre-birthday. She reacted not to post unclad pictures again after an artist did a painting of her unclad photos.

Oh!, I love this pure Art ! Plz tag the artist.
No more Naked pictures coming on my IG, follow the link on my Bio to See the remaining naked Poses I did but couldn't get a Chance to post .
Thank you for an amazing birthday Gift.
I had So much Fun reading all your wonderful messages & memes. I swear this is the best Birthday Ever.

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/actress-uche-ogbodo-reacts-after-an-artist-did-painting-of-her-unclad-pictures

6 Likes

Re: Artist's Painting Of Uche Ogbodo's Nude Birthday Picture Excites Her by GISTBL0GGER: 2:57pm On May 20, 2019
SEE ALL HER UNCLAD PHOTOS ==> HERE

2 Likes

Re: Artist's Painting Of Uche Ogbodo's Nude Birthday Picture Excites Her by Realtord43: 4:45pm On May 20, 2019
Rubbish

10 Likes

Re: Artist's Painting Of Uche Ogbodo's Nude Birthday Picture Excites Her by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 20, 2019
Slippers breast

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Artist's Painting Of Uche Ogbodo's Nude Birthday Picture Excites Her by Okuda(m): 5:39pm On May 20, 2019
ashawoo

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Artist's Painting Of Uche Ogbodo's Nude Birthday Picture Excites Her by WestGodspower(m): 5:40pm On May 20, 2019
Her life, her choices. Me I'm here to observe shocked

Onitsha folks, get ur very large, frozen broiler chickens
@ N2800.
Check my profile

3 Likes

Re: Artist's Painting Of Uche Ogbodo's Nude Birthday Picture Excites Her by Sellfish(m): 5:40pm On May 20, 2019
Okuda:
ashawoo

Have you fvck her before?

Please within 10 minutes, show workings with the aid of adequate pictures and diagrams of when, where, how, and how many times you fvcked her...

Or I will also assume without proof that your mother is an Ashawo smiley

77 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Artist's Painting Of Uche Ogbodo's Nude Birthday Picture Excites Her by tomdon(m): 5:41pm On May 20, 2019
Nice boobs

2 Likes

Re: Artist's Painting Of Uche Ogbodo's Nude Birthday Picture Excites Her by Princedapace(m): 5:41pm On May 20, 2019
Nairalanders, a very good friend of mine is doing her PhD and she needs our help. She needs us to help answer her survey questions which is part of her course requirements. It is an online survey from university of Florida and it won't take more than five minutes of your time.
Pls, let help a sister to meet part of her course requirements. If you are led and you care to help, simply visit the survey form here:

Hello dear. I am conducting a study to test the role of chemists or road side drug sellers in determining drug competency in Nigeria. Please follow this link and help me take a quick survey https://ufl.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0jNcmnnAygN1BYx

Thank you so much for your help.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Artist's Painting Of Uche Ogbodo's Nude Birthday Picture Excites Her by KingLennon(m): 5:41pm On May 20, 2019
Shey
Re: Artist's Painting Of Uche Ogbodo's Nude Birthday Picture Excites Her by NwaNimo1(m): 5:42pm On May 20, 2019
It's ok
Re: Artist's Painting Of Uche Ogbodo's Nude Birthday Picture Excites Her by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 20, 2019
I cannot imagine being a man and following this kind of person on social media....

10 Likes

Re: Artist's Painting Of Uche Ogbodo's Nude Birthday Picture Excites Her by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 20, 2019
FARM TOOL
Okkkk
NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.
Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....seductress.
....air hostesss
....songstresses
....beauty Queen
....female bankers
....female marketer
....dance hall queens
....female TV Anchorss.
....female combatant offisa
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
People will try to put this observation down.
Why don’t you closely observe such yourself..?
Don't say you were not warned.
Most MEN who settled 4 such are yet to find peace of mind.

Okafor's law Is always constant
Better respect yourself !!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Artist's Painting Of Uche Ogbodo's Nude Birthday Picture Excites Her by Baroba(m): 5:42pm On May 20, 2019
She really think this is sexxy, Lord God..Kudos to the artist though, did a good job out off this mess..The painting is even better than the real thing..

1 Like

Re: Artist's Painting Of Uche Ogbodo's Nude Birthday Picture Excites Her by Foxie: 5:43pm On May 20, 2019
Who also noticed the artist gave her chickenpox bumps

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Artist's Painting Of Uche Ogbodo's Nude Birthday Picture Excites Her by miicun(m): 5:43pm On May 20, 2019
Na someone go marry dis one ooo.

1 Like

Re: Artist's Painting Of Uche Ogbodo's Nude Birthday Picture Excites Her by BlackfireX: 5:44pm On May 20, 2019
Which country ?
Re: Artist's Painting Of Uche Ogbodo's Nude Birthday Picture Excites Her by KingLennon(m): 5:46pm On May 20, 2019
The artist that painted this needs flogging. See her brèast like my grand-mother own grin
Re: Artist's Painting Of Uche Ogbodo's Nude Birthday Picture Excites Her by ShinqRambq: 5:46pm On May 20, 2019
Feminist...Is a shameful tag on any lady
cc Sweetbuns Preeqhantas Antibrutus
*Spits*
Re: Artist's Painting Of Uche Ogbodo's Nude Birthday Picture Excites Her by enemyofprogress: 5:47pm On May 20, 2019
Her breasts have digest. Tohyorsih come and see something
Re: Artist's Painting Of Uche Ogbodo's Nude Birthday Picture Excites Her by Thalinzrcng: 5:47pm On May 20, 2019
Re: Artist's Painting Of Uche Ogbodo's Nude Birthday Picture Excites Her by ThothHermes: 5:48pm On May 20, 2019
miicun:
Na someone go marry dis one ooo.
Na goat for marry am before?

1 Like

Re: Artist's Painting Of Uche Ogbodo's Nude Birthday Picture Excites Her by ud4u: 5:48pm On May 20, 2019
Rubbish
Re: Artist's Painting Of Uche Ogbodo's Nude Birthday Picture Excites Her by deltateam: 5:49pm On May 20, 2019
AmericanDad:
Slippers breast

Lol. Exactly my thoughts.

The artist still gave her the slippers back.
Re: Artist's Painting Of Uche Ogbodo's Nude Birthday Picture Excites Her by ReeLoaDead(m): 5:51pm On May 20, 2019
cdewsda:
...SEE VIDEOS AND PICTURES BELOW...
before I waste time on your website ... na Naija people de act those positions?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Stuns In N1,500 Dress (Photo) / Captain Matthew Ekeinde Flies Erica Ahead Of Her 27th Birthday (Photos) / Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.