Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women (1375 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women by Navi613: 7:41pm On Jun 24, 2010
Women are half of every community, and they birth the renaming half. We often overlook the importance, prominence and value of women. Their sacrifices, burdens and circumstances she is forced to undergo when men refuse to take responsibility and shower their women with respect, compassion and mercy. Cultures in underdeveloped countries often ignore conditions their women are abiding by.

A man is nothing without a woman, and us women are certainly the reasons why our societies thrive, our communities strengthen and our children (or future children) will imitate our actions, our behavior and our attitudes.

The value of a woman is incomprehensible to describe in words alone. How would you describe the value of a woman?
Re: Women by MissyB1(m): 10:44pm On Jun 24, 2010
Navi613:

Women are half of every community, and they birth the renaming half. We often overlook the importance, prominence and value of women. Their sacrifices, burdens and circumstances she is forced to undergo when men refuse to take responsibility and shower their women with respect, compassion and mercy. Cultures in underdeveloped countries often ignore conditions their women are abiding by.

A man is nothing without a woman, and us women are certainly the reasons why our societies thrive, our communities strengthen and our children (or future children) will imitate our actions, our behavior and our attitudes.

The value of a woman is incomprehensible to describe in words alone.
Thank You! cheesy
Re: Women by Sauron1: 10:50pm On Jun 24, 2010
Navi613:

The value of a woman is incomprehensible to describe in words alone. How would you describe the value of a woman?

Priceless!!!!!

A Woman: Without Her, Man Is Nothing. cool
Re: Women by MissyB1(m): 10:53pm On Jun 24, 2010
~Sauron~:

Priceless!!!!!

A Woman: Without Her, Man Is Nothing. cool
kiss
Re: Women by Carolece(f): 10:55pm On Jun 24, 2010
Navi613:

Post of the century. I wonder if the males of NL read and understand it. I hope a moderator can make this thread stick at the top at all times.

Really great post.
Re: Women by Mudley313: 11:24pm On Jun 24, 2010

the value of a woman is same as the value of any other human, whether male or female. you say a man is nothing without a woman but so is a woman nothing without a man. can a woman birth a baby without a man? stop putting either sex on a pedestal, we're all of equal value. i guess you have an unhealthy relationship with your man (that is if you have any) cos you believe you're superior or entitled to be looked at that way n i bet all those females cheerleading the OP are lonely frustrated women who just wanna think this way to make them sleep better at night. change your mentality if not, e go hard you o
Re: Women by Sauron1: 11:30pm On Jun 24, 2010
Mudley313:

the value of a woman is same as the value of any other human, whether male or female. you say a man is nothing without a woman but so is a woman nothing without a man. can a woman birth a baby without a man? stop putting either sex on a pedestal, we're all of equal value. i guess you have an unhealthy relationship with your man (that is if you have any) cos you believe you're superior or entitled to be looked that way n i bet all those females cheerleading the OP are lonely frustrated women who just wanna think this way to make them sleep better at night. change your mentality if not, e go hard you o

The topic is about WOMEN - not men!!!
Maybe if you read well before you post, you won't go on a marathon rant.
Re: Women by MissyB1(m): 11:31pm On Jun 24, 2010
Mudley313:

the value of a woman is same as the value of any other human, whether male or female. you say a man is nothing without a woman but so is a woman nothing without a man. can a woman birth a baby without a man? stop putting either sex on a pedestal, we're all of equal value. i guess you have an unhealthy relationship with your man (that is if you have any) cos you believe you're superior or entitled to be looked that way n i bet all those females cheerleading the OP are lonely frustrated women who just wanna think this way to make them sleep better at night. change your mentality if not, e go hard you o
I swear, E pain You Die.
Re: Women by Carolece(f): 11:36pm On Jun 24, 2010
We shouldnt justify stupidness with a response. IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE. Let them talk or rather rant to themselves.
Re: Women by Mudley313: 11:37pm On Jun 24, 2010
The topic is about WOMEN - not men!!!
Maybe if you read well before you post, you won't go on a marathon rant.

and my reply was to the topic about women - not men
Maybe if you read well before you post, you won't be taking your period out on me this hot afternoon

I swear, E pain You Die.

*shake my head* you seriously need to go get laid or sumthin. get off the internet for starters. frustration na bad thing o

We shouldnt justify stupidness with a response. IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE. Let them talk or rather rant to themselves.

i agree. cos this egoistic thread is the epitome of stupidity. . .and joblessness
Re: Women by MissyB1(m): 11:39pm On Jun 24, 2010
Carolece:

I shoulda thought of this.
Re: Women by Carolece(f): 11:42pm On Jun 24, 2010
Missy B:

I shoulda thought of this.
Right! If you notice well, you will see exactly what I am talking about. The level of ignorance is frightening!
Re: Women by Sauron1: 11:49pm On Jun 24, 2010
Mudley313:

and my reply was to the topic about women - not men
Maybe if you read well before you post, you won't be taking your period out on me this hot afternoon

You are a miserable sod.
Why not go and w@nk with a tin of palm-oil instead of copping multiple erections on a public forum?
Are you retarded?
Re: Women by MissyB1(m): 11:51pm On Jun 24, 2010
Carolece:

Right! If you notice well, you will see exactly what I am talking about. The level of ignorance is frightening!
I do not only smell ignorance . . . . .I see a tristful child suffering from dearth of feminine affection.  I wonder why I even upreared his previous post with a reply.
I must be in a VERY good mood tonight.

~Sauron~:

You are a miserable sod.
Why not go and w@nk with a tin of palm-oil instead of copping multiple erections on a public forum?
Are you retarded?
**Death** grin grin
Re: Women by Carolece(f): 11:53pm On Jun 24, 2010
Missy B:

I do not only smell ignorance . . . . .I see a tristful child suffering from dearth of feminine affection. I wonder why I even upreared his previous post with a reply.
I must be in a VERY good mood tonight.
**Death** grin grin
Ok. So from now on, when you see, or rather smell ignorance (as you put it) just follow the three simple steps:

1. IGNORE

2. IGNORE

3. IGNORE.
Re: Women by follypimpi(m): 11:54pm On Jun 24, 2010
God bless every Women on earth
Re: Women by Mudley313: 11:58pm On Jun 24, 2010

co-sign

i noticed well and figured exactly what you're talking about. the ignorant level of misplaced egos on this thread really is frightening

You are a miserable sod.
Are you retarded?

i see you're talking bout yourself here; all miserable and lonely seeking an ego boost off the internet. i feel your pain

I do not only smell ignorance . . . . .I see a tristful child suffering from dearth of feminine affection

i see how a lack of male affection has turned you into a bitter and verbally abusive lonely woman. kpele o
Re: Women by Sauron1: 12:14am On Jun 25, 2010
Mudley313:

i see you're talking bout yourself here; all miserable and lonely seeking an ego boost off the internet. i feel your pain

I blame the recipient of your Y-chromosomes for not using it as Listerine.
Re: Women by Mudley313: 12:20am On Jun 25, 2010
Missy B - 5583 posts  shocked

~Sauron~ - 22620 posts  shocked  shocked  shocked

you guys need to go out and get a life. seriously
Re: Women by follypimpi(m): 12:22am On Jun 25, 2010
^ BUHAHAHAAAA
Re: Women by Sauron1: 12:24am On Jun 25, 2010
Mudley313:

Missy B - 5583 posts  shocked

~Sauron~ - 22620 posts  shocked  shocked  shocked

you guys need to go out and get a life. seriously

Don't hate on me cos you are too poverty stricken to afford minutes on the internet.
That you have 588 posts don't necessarily mean you have a life - it simply tells me even the basic necessities of life evade a vagrant like you.
Re: Women by follypimpi(m): 12:25am On Jun 25, 2010
^ Over Buhahahaa
Re: Women by daylae(m): 12:28am On Jun 25, 2010
Women! Always outnumber and never outgone. . .we've learn to live witit.
Re: Women by Mudley313: 12:37am On Jun 25, 2010
Don't hate on me cos you are too poverty stricken to afford minutes on the internet.
That you have 588 posts don't necessarily mean you have a life - it simply tells me even the basic necessities of life evade a vagrant like you.

^^^The pathetic ramblings of a sexually frustrated female internet geek
Re: Women by Sauron1: 12:39am On Jun 25, 2010
Mudley313:

^^^The pathetic ramblings of a sexually frustrated female internet geek

And the plonker still thinks i am a woman.
Maybe if you stop smoking your pubic hair for a minute, you'd see the light.
Re: Women by Diva20(f): 12:46am On Jun 25, 2010
YES!! *favorites thread* @OP, You're my new fav member.

If any guy has a problem with this thread, kindly go kick rocks barefoot.
Re: Women by Mudley313: 12:54am On Jun 25, 2010
And the still thinks i am a woman.

so, you're a man?. . .even more sad embarassed
Re: Women by Diva20(f): 12:54am On Jun 25, 2010
Mudley313:

the value of a woman is same as the value of any other human, whether male or female. you say a man is nothing without a woman but so is a woman nothing without a man. can a woman birth a baby without a man? stop putting either sex on a pedestal, we're all of equal value. i guess you have an unhealthy relationship with your man (that is if you have any) cos you believe you're superior or entitled to be looked at that way n i bet all those females cheerleading the OP are lonely frustrated women who just wanna think this way to make them sleep better at night. change your mentality if not, e go hard you o

LOL @ you being upset about this thread. Something you want to talk about sis?
Re: Women by Mudley313: 1:00am On Jun 25, 2010

so, you don't think men and women are created equal? if like the OP you think women are supposed to be superior to men and all that bs, then go be a lesbian or sumthin
Re: Women by Sauron1: 1:00am On Jun 25, 2010
Diva 2.0:

I think she's Yakubu'd her period.
Re: Women by Mudley313: 1:11am On Jun 25, 2010
I think she's Yakubu'd her period.

mehn, get offline. go take some fresh air or sumthin. there's more to this life than accumulating over 5,000 post on an internet forum pandering to the egos of faceless screennames with a pink colored f at the side

its clear you're one of em ugly azz gameless dudes too ugly to get the attention of females in the real world so you seek validation on the internet. i understand, life is not always fair
Re: Women by chika98: 1:13am On Jun 25, 2010
LMAO grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

----- / Would You Marry For Love Or Money? / Can You Bath With Your Lover?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.