Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Dakore Egbuson And Husband, Olumide Akande At Becca And Tobi’s Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dakore Egbuson And Husband, Olumide Akande At Becca And Tobi’s Wedding (38366 Views)

Dakore Egbuson, Her Husband Olumide Akande & Their Daughters Vacation In Dubai / Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary / Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dakore Egbuson And Husband, Olumide Akande At Becca And Tobi’s Wedding by 360metrosports: 10:14pm On Aug 19, 2018
Nollywood actress Dakore Egbuson and her man Olumide steped out in style for the wedding of Ghanaian songbird Becca, held in Ghana over the weekend.

Dakore wowed in a stunning of white dress with frilly details.

http://www.metronaija.ng/dakore-egbuson-olumide-akande-becca-tobi-wedding/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Husband, Olumide Akande At Becca And Tobi’s Wedding by 360metrosports: 10:15pm On Aug 19, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Husband, Olumide Akande At Becca And Tobi’s Wedding by damjane(f): 10:16pm On Aug 19, 2018
Lovely

2 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Husband, Olumide Akande At Becca And Tobi’s Wedding by Sakie: 10:18pm On Aug 19, 2018
Beautiful
I love her gown

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Husband, Olumide Akande At Becca And Tobi’s Wedding by brownrockafela(m): 10:20pm On Aug 19, 2018
Nice
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Husband, Olumide Akande At Becca And Tobi’s Wedding by Issame: 10:21pm On Aug 19, 2018
>>

See What This Latina Girl Caught Doing, Watch Video HERE
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Husband, Olumide Akande At Becca And Tobi’s Wedding by Kneephy(m): 10:21pm On Aug 19, 2018
Which one is her husband Abeg

20 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Husband, Olumide Akande At Becca And Tobi’s Wedding by Cindy95(f): 10:22pm On Aug 19, 2018
she is fabulous... happy marriage life to the couple

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Husband, Olumide Akande At Becca And Tobi’s Wedding by babyfaceafrica: 10:22pm On Aug 19, 2018
and so?
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Husband, Olumide Akande At Becca And Tobi’s Wedding by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 19, 2018
Dakore my bae
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Husband, Olumide Akande At Becca And Tobi’s Wedding by Tedpgrass: 10:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
Errrmmmhh

Is she trying to upstage the bride or something??
A Riri moment??

Let's see pics of the bride n groom to decide

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Husband, Olumide Akande At Becca And Tobi’s Wedding by JasonScoolari: 10:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
Is it Becca the musician? (I pray she's not the one)

BTW, this Dakore surname dey hard me to pronounce, I won't attempt it anymore, it might give me headaches.

3 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Husband, Olumide Akande At Becca And Tobi’s Wedding by Emmafe(m): 10:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
Congrats! Thunder fire poverty

Check my signature for phone deals
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Husband, Olumide Akande At Becca And Tobi’s Wedding by Qudus94(m): 10:27pm On Aug 19, 2018
Where the husband angry
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Husband, Olumide Akande At Becca And Tobi’s Wedding by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 19, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Is it Becca the musician? (I pray she's not the one)

BTW, this Dakore surname dey hard me to pronounce, I won't attempt it anymore, it might give me headaches.

Yes, Becca the ghanaian musician.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Husband, Olumide Akande At Becca And Tobi’s Wedding by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 19, 2018
Tedpgrass:

Errrmmmhh

Is she trying to upstage the bride or something??
A Riri moment??

She's a narcissist. I can't believe no one cautioned her from wearing a wedding gown to another woman's wedding!

10 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Husband, Olumide Akande At Becca And Tobi’s Wedding by lonelydora: 10:32pm On Aug 19, 2018
Congratulations and Happy Married Life to Becca

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Husband, Olumide Akande At Becca And Tobi’s Wedding by JasonScoolari: 10:33pm On Aug 19, 2018
AryaSand:

Yes, Becca the ghanian musician.
Even though I'm a little bit tipsy, I still know my lovely Becca, she cannot bleach over night.

You're wrong.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Husband, Olumide Akande At Becca And Tobi’s Wedding by Qudus94(m): 10:33pm On Aug 19, 2018
Where the husband >: undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Husband, Olumide Akande At Becca And Tobi’s Wedding by bluecircle470: 10:35pm On Aug 19, 2018
Olumide the true billionaire. The father (Harry Akande) has 400 companies in Europe and America as at 2003.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Husband, Olumide Akande At Becca And Tobi’s Wedding by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 19, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Even though I'm a little bit tipsy, I still know my lovely Becca, she cannot bleach over night.

You're wrong.

Lol! No jor. She hasn't touched that lovely dark skin of hers. Dakore is the one in white not your Becca.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Husband, Olumide Akande At Becca And Tobi’s Wedding by Omotall(m): 10:37pm On Aug 19, 2018
OK

2 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Husband, Olumide Akande At Becca And Tobi’s Wedding by JasonScoolari: 10:38pm On Aug 19, 2018
AryaSand:

Lol! No jor. She hasn't touched that lovely dark skin of hers. Dakore is the one in white.
So you're trying to tell me that my lovely Becca is hooked up with one donkey?

God!!!

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Husband, Olumide Akande At Becca And Tobi’s Wedding by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 19, 2018
JasonScoolari:
So you're trying to tell me that my lovely Becca is hooked up with one donkey?

God!!!

Eyyyah, sorry. Me, i'm still waiting for Keanu Reeves to flash me so I can call him.

2 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Husband, Olumide Akande At Becca And Tobi’s Wedding by JasonScoolari: 10:45pm On Aug 19, 2018
AryaSand:

Eyyyah, sorry. Me, i'm still waiting for Keanu Reeves to flash me so I can call him.
The retàrdd Canadian actor? Lol, na wah for you oh.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Husband, Olumide Akande At Becca And Tobi’s Wedding by megareal: 10:48pm On Aug 19, 2018
Gown is fabulous but it's for the wrong occasion, you don't compete with a bride on her wedding day.

Abi she wan go the Ebuka way. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Husband, Olumide Akande At Becca And Tobi’s Wedding by zinny377(f): 10:54pm On Aug 19, 2018
Lovely gown kiss
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Husband, Olumide Akande At Becca And Tobi’s Wedding by SoapQueen(f): 10:54pm On Aug 19, 2018
Tedpgrass:

Errrmmmhh
Is she trying to upstage the bride or something?? A Riri moment??

D bride asked everyone 2 wear WHItE

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Husband, Olumide Akande At Becca And Tobi’s Wedding by DreamSonInlaw(m): 10:54pm On Aug 19, 2018
Which of d dress did she wear...White or black? Abi she dey change like award hosting

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Husband, Olumide Akande At Becca And Tobi’s Wedding by LuxNcom(f): 11:00pm On Aug 19, 2018
Y does d 5th picture looks like d gown is rumpled down? No light for ur house ni?
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Husband, Olumide Akande At Becca And Tobi’s Wedding by Houseofglam7(f): 11:04pm On Aug 19, 2018
Wearing what looks like a wedding dress to someone else's wedding
How thoughtful!
undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkids PUMA Advert Currently In UK Stores & on TV (pics, Video) / Olajumoke Orisaguna & Rosaline Meurer Cover Latest Edition Of House Of Maliq / Banky W And Adesua Etomi At Their Traditional Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.