Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,800 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Dakore Egbuson And Husband, Olumide Akande At Becca And Tobi’s Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dakore Egbuson And Husband, Olumide Akande At Becca And Tobi’s Wedding (38368 Views)

Dakore Egbuson, Her Husband Olumide Akande & Their Daughters Vacation In Dubai / Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary / Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Husband, Olumide Akande At Becca And Tobi’s Wedding by OboOlora(f): 11:05pm On Aug 19, 2018
Qudus94:
Where the husband angry
Ok
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Husband, Olumide Akande At Becca And Tobi’s Wedding by Effico5real(m): 11:19pm On Aug 19, 2018
Beautiful Lady I admired....
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Husband, Olumide Akande At Becca And Tobi’s Wedding by SURElee(f): 11:20pm On Aug 19, 2018
Qudus94:
Where the husband angry

On her left
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Husband, Olumide Akande At Becca And Tobi’s Wedding by nnokwa042(m): 11:25pm On Aug 19, 2018
bluecircle470:
Olumide the true billionaire. The father (Harry Akande) has 400 companies in Europe and America as at 2003.
and his not one the richest American? Pls what is that his company's producing in America?anyway I know your just been funny but please don't say this out side where Euro based like us are sitting
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Husband, Olumide Akande At Becca And Tobi’s Wedding by hopexter(m): 12:22am On Aug 20, 2018
bluecircle470:
Olumide the true billionaire. The father (Harry Akande) has 400 companies in Europe and America as at 2003.

A man has 400 companies and he's never been heard of. Even if na 400 kiosks, the world go don know am. Bro rephrase this you lie e too dey confusing. undecided
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Husband, Olumide Akande At Becca And Tobi’s Wedding by Rastamann: 12:30am On Aug 20, 2018
Is she the one wedding? How she come dress pass the main person!
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Husband, Olumide Akande At Becca And Tobi’s Wedding by XX01(f): 12:39am On Aug 20, 2018
Tedpgrass:

Errrmmmhh

Is she trying to upstage the bride or something??
A Riri moment??

Let's see pics of the bride n groom to decide

Anyone that dresses like that to my wedding would be asked to leave.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Husband, Olumide Akande At Becca And Tobi’s Wedding by Bitterleafsoup: 1:38am On Aug 20, 2018
ziddy:

She's a narcissist. I can't believe no one cautioned her from wearing a wedding gown to another woman's wedding!
A white one at that..who does that but a hater or bushwoman?
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Husband, Olumide Akande At Becca And Tobi’s Wedding by Chartey(m): 2:00am On Aug 20, 2018
hopexter:

A man has 400 companies and he's never been heard of. Even if na 400 kiosks, the world go don know am. Bro rephrase this you lie e too dey confusing. undecided
Indomie generation.
He was among the world's richest just over a decade ago but these small children won't know people like Harry Akande and Deinde Fernández

2 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Husband, Olumide Akande At Becca And Tobi’s Wedding by bluecircle470: 2:02am On Aug 20, 2018
hopexter:

Mr man don't argue what you don't know...check it out yourself and see. It was even used against him in 2002 when he came to Nigeria to contest the presidential primary in ANPP against buhari and lost. He was even interviewed then on why he didn't have one in Nigeria and he wanted to be President. He said because there was no security in the country that was why he couldn't establish one in Nigeria. His company is one of the ones generating power for USA. He was one of those who sponsored Bill Clinton in 1992. Make research before you argue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Husband, Olumide Akande At Becca And Tobi’s Wedding by bluecircle470: 2:07am On Aug 20, 2018
nnokwa042:
and his not one the richest American? Pls what is that his company's producing in America?anyway I know your just been funny but please don't say this out side where Euro based like us are sitting

His company is one of those generating power for USA. The former number 6 world richest. He sponsored Bill Clinton in 1992 presidential election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Husband, Olumide Akande At Becca And Tobi’s Wedding by Ishilove: 4:07am On Aug 20, 2018
Thanks to contemporary bloggers, my hackles are raised each time I see the phrase 'step out in style'. It's so irritating.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Husband, Olumide Akande At Becca And Tobi’s Wedding by Nobody: 4:23am On Aug 20, 2018
Tedpgrass:

Errrmmmhh

Is she trying to upstage the bride or something??
A Riri moment??

Let's see pics of the bride n groom to decide

My thoughts exactly. Who dresses like that at a wedding when she's not the bride? shocked

Shocking shocked
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Husband, Olumide Akande At Becca And Tobi’s Wedding by nnokwa042(m): 4:43am On Aug 20, 2018
bluecircle470:

His company is one of those generating power for USA. The former number 6 world richest. He sponsored Bill Clinton in 1992 presidential election.
oga what is name of his company so we can google and count the four hundred companies even adidas company don't 've 400 companies? I ask again what is name of akandes company?
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Husband, Olumide Akande At Becca And Tobi’s Wedding by fattyG: 6:12am On Aug 20, 2018
Chartey:

Indomie generation.
He was among the world's richest just over a decade ago but these small children won't know people like Harry Akande and Deinde Fernández

dont u know dat all dis indomie generation no sabi
Yes, Harry Akande is stinkingly, I think he used to be among nos 1- 15 then billionnaires..They make things happen and they dont make noise.
Then wen u mention Deinde Fernández (Of Blessed memory )
Na him get lagos. ..awon gangan ni eko!

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Husband, Olumide Akande At Becca And Tobi’s Wedding by donqx: 8:20am On Aug 20, 2018
ohhh
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Husband, Olumide Akande At Becca And Tobi’s Wedding by Yuceeluv(f): 11:05am On Aug 20, 2018
This has been this lady's face ever since I was in primary Schl...forever young and beautiful!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Slams 'Nosy' Fan Who Criticized Her Skin Colour / Wizkids PUMA Advert Currently In UK Stores & on TV (pics, Video) / Tboss: 'I Turn Into Mermaid During The Weekends'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.