Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:38 AM

Massive, Long Python Killed In Enugu; See What The Youth Are Doing With It - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Massive, Long Python Killed In Enugu; See What The Youth Are Doing With It (40821 Views)

Ball Python Killed At My Backyard (Pictures) / Boys Kill An 11-Foot Long Python (Video, Pictures) / Huge Python Killed In Ore, Ondo State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive, Long Python Killed In Enugu; See What The Youth Are Doing With It by daddio(m): 10:52am On Aug 20, 2018
Olalan:
What do we call those acts of putting their mouth on the body of a reptile.......stupid it is........

No mind dem jare, soon dem go com with one kain yeye fever.
Say na Buhari-fever dem kill dem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive, Long Python Killed In Enugu; See What The Youth Are Doing With It by donbachi(m): 11:03am On Aug 20, 2018
That could be nneka the pretty serpent
Re: Massive, Long Python Killed In Enugu; See What The Youth Are Doing With It by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 20, 2018
delugajackson:
Animal cruelty is the worst form of wickedness. Forget man's inhumanity to man, even animals aren't spared.

Animals have basic rights and in saner climes, the perpetrator of this dastardly act would be cooling off his a.ss behind bars. In fact, for such an animal that is near extinction, he would not only rot in jail, they will make sure the jail rots on top of him.

That is how they killed an innocent Dolphin in Ibeno the other day, I wept so bitterly. Why do we have savages and all manner of barbarians in this part of the world?
Lol. We both know that is not true
Re: Massive, Long Python Killed In Enugu; See What The Youth Are Doing With It by Elexdallas(m): 11:13am On Aug 20, 2018
delugajackson:
Animal cruelty is the worst form of wickedness. Forget man's inhumanity to man, even animals aren't spared.

Animals have basic rights and in saner climes, the perpetrator of this dastardly act would be cooling off his a.ss behind bars. In fact, for such an animal that is near extinction, he would not only rot in jail, they will make sure the jail rots on top of him.

That is how they killed an innocent Dolphin in
Ibeno the other day, I wept so bitterly. Why do we have savages and all manner of barbarians in this part of the world?

Are you a comedian?
You sound funny shaa,

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Massive, Long Python Killed In Enugu; See What The Youth Are Doing With It by Elexdallas(m): 11:15am On Aug 20, 2018
nnokwa042:
that's why akpa amu nnagi na esi isi ka ozu nwuru anwu

Chai
Ka onu ojuo egbukwalagi
Re: Massive, Long Python Killed In Enugu; See What The Youth Are Doing With It by TIDDOLL(m): 11:18am On Aug 20, 2018
Simonrom:

When are you going to start weeping for this, Mr. NatGeo wild?

[/b]Sadly, you will not be around to witness it...when there will be no balance in the Ecosystem due to the extinction of wildlife........All this cry against Animal Cruelity is for nothing but posterity reasons.[b]

2 Likes

Re: Massive, Long Python Killed In Enugu; See What The Youth Are Doing With It by Titogbanski: 11:18am On Aug 20, 2018
How could we be so wicked to animals.

at this rate our children may not even see how a python looks like as it may go extinct
Re: Massive, Long Python Killed In Enugu; See What The Youth Are Doing With It by brainhgeek(m): 11:19am On Aug 20, 2018
Wow. Longest I have seen on nairaland. Beautiful snake.
Re: Massive, Long Python Killed In Enugu; See What The Youth Are Doing With It by AskProf: 11:21am On Aug 20, 2018
delugajackson:

That is how they killed an innocent Dolphin in Ibeno the other day, I wept so bitterly. Why do we have savages and all manner of barbarians in this part of the world?

You couldn't have said it better...

1 Like

Re: Massive, Long Python Killed In Enugu; See What The Youth Are Doing With It by kenoz(m): 11:25am On Aug 20, 2018
These people get mind o
Re: Massive, Long Python Killed In Enugu; See What The Youth Are Doing With It by Gkemz: 11:31am On Aug 20, 2018
These happy faces na because better meat don ready.
Re: Massive, Long Python Killed In Enugu; See What The Youth Are Doing With It by Indomie001: 11:40am On Aug 20, 2018
delugajackson:

Sorry take heart okay
Re: Massive, Long Python Killed In Enugu; See What The Youth Are Doing With It by Sirmi24: 12:16pm On Aug 20, 2018
delugajackson:

Oga close mouth jare, what are you forming here? Whitey Abi wetin dey form for here? Mtchhheeeewwwww
Re: Massive, Long Python Killed In Enugu; See What The Youth Are Doing With It by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 20, 2018
Tolexander:
The snake is damn big.

The python could have missed its way from any neighboring village where they don't kill "eke".

May the snake RIP ie Rest in peace pot

The whole of Enugu state kills eke.
Re: Massive, Long Python Killed In Enugu; See What The Youth Are Doing With It by akinszz: 12:35pm On Aug 20, 2018
See him big yiibo head grin
Re: Massive, Long Python Killed In Enugu; See What The Youth Are Doing With It by sabidey: 12:59pm On Aug 20, 2018
chuka85:
A snake of about 5 meters was killed in Ekwegbe ancient kingdom, Igbo etiti LGA of Enugu state, after it was killed the youths took to the street to catch fun with it.

Source:
https://gistdeal..com/2018/08/one-of-longest-snake-killed-in-enugu.html?m=1
these guys think they're kids
Re: Massive, Long Python Killed In Enugu; See What The Youth Are Doing With It by FromZeroToHero(m): 1:54pm On Aug 20, 2018
operation python dance
Re: Massive, Long Python Killed In Enugu; See What The Youth Are Doing With It by 0balufonlll: 2:00pm On Aug 20, 2018
delugajackson:

Nigerians that try so hard to be American in Nigeria make me crack the fxxk up, I swear. Stop trying to be white & stop making America the yardstick of your every existence.

Animals have basic rights, dude do humans have basic right in Nigeria? grin

Re: Massive, Long Python Killed In Enugu; See What The Youth Are Doing With It by sapeleboi(m): 3:06pm On Aug 20, 2018
lala pls come and see

Re: Massive, Long Python Killed In Enugu; See What The Youth Are Doing With It by kechywillz(m): 9:16pm On Aug 20, 2018
MJBOLT:
Lalasticlala right now grin

Lol grin grin
Re: Massive, Long Python Killed In Enugu; See What The Youth Are Doing With It by Seunnzy(m): 11:38pm On Aug 20, 2018
Simonrom:

When are you going to start weeping for this, Mr. NatGeo wild?
u dey mind am?black man trying so hard to be lyk the white I'd prefer all breeds of snakes go into extinction
Re: Massive, Long Python Killed In Enugu; See What The Youth Are Doing With It by Seunnzy(m): 11:44pm On Aug 20, 2018
priceaction:
Na wa o.
I went to visit an Indian client sometimes ago. I entered the house and I saw a kitten not up to 4 days old looking dejected and scattered and weak. I asked what happened because I never see a cat in their house before. They said their daughter saw it in her school, wandering around she picked it and brought it home to be taken care of.
The other time, I saw the cat, now well nourished and looking fresh. They told me they took it to vet and they fed her with milk. Now, it is their pet.
What came to my mind was that if this happens to average Nigerians, that cat might be labelled witch and stoned to death. Or probably left to die in pains and hunger.
Well I don't even blame them anyway. Is it someone that has not fed his family and his children will bring strange "spiritual" cat home. Everyone is hungry, and we are transferring the aggression now on animals. Smh.
Nxt time u see a snake outside feelin dejected,pity it, take it home and care for it
Re: Massive, Long Python Killed In Enugu; See What The Youth Are Doing With It by heendrix(m): 6:18am On Aug 21, 2018
delugajackson:

our prayers are they should go into extinction

how has snakes benefited your life?

Re: Massive, Long Python Killed In Enugu; See What The Youth Are Doing With It by heendrix(m): 6:21am On Aug 21, 2018
Ofodirinwa:
they're putting their mouth on a dead snake? [/b]even look at his hair. stupid bastards[b]

grin

abusing your people now? what do we call that one?
Re: Massive, Long Python Killed In Enugu; See What The Youth Are Doing With It by heendrix(m): 6:24am On Aug 21, 2018
priceaction:
Na wa o.
I went to visit an Indian client sometimes ago. I entered the house and I saw a kitten not up to 4 days old looking dejected and scattered and weak. I asked what happened because I never see a cat in their house before. They said their daughter saw it in her school, wandering around she picked it and brought it home to be taken care of.
The other time, I saw the cat, now well nourished and looking fresh. They told me they took it to vet and they fed her with milk. Now, it is their pet.
What came to my mind was that if this happens to average Nigerians, that cat might be labelled witch and stoned to death. Or probably left to die in pains and hunger.
Well I don't even blame them anyway. Is it someone that has not fed his family and his children will bring strange "spiritual" cat home. Everyone is hungry, and we are transferring the aggression now on animals. Smh.

exactly but I do support the aggression transfer on snakes tho

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Would Happen If There Were No Moon? (Photos) / The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It? / Human Bones Found In Stomach Of Crocodile That Killed Indonesian Worker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.