Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Why Do Men Gets Angry Over Their Cheating Spouse? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Men Gets Angry Over Their Cheating Spouse? (729 Views)

Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Their Wives After Few Years In Marriage? / His Wife Always Gets Angry Because He Leaves The Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Gets Angry Over Their Cheating Spouse? by TiredOfNigeria: 12:53am On Aug 20, 2018
First of all I'm a man.

I suspected my girl was chatting so I confronted her and she admits. She apologized and we moved on.

Recently, I've started suspecting her moves. Each time I imagine my girlfriend in another man's arms, it feel some invincible Goosebumps all over my intestines.

Not like I'm 100 percent loyal to her but I just don't know what to feel whenever she's going out of town for one reason or another.

Now senior men in the house and other council of eldest elders, apart from bringing sickness and bad Omen, what other reasons could be responsible for this feeling of anger and sadness?

I want to know so that I can make up and treat such feeling cos to be honest, I can't leave her and I don't want to be abusive towards her. I hate domestic violence with passion.

Thanks.

@missmycoli
@lalasticlala
@thecongo
@thecongo2
@ishilove
@jaybrown
@seun
@mrcork
@190
Re: Why Do Men Gets Angry Over Their Cheating Spouse? by TiredOfNigeria: 1:05am On Aug 20, 2018
Please comment. Help a brother
Re: Why Do Men Gets Angry Over Their Cheating Spouse? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:08am On Aug 20, 2018
..........apart from bringing sickness and bad Omen.

We believe these two bad things are enough already!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Gets Angry Over Their Cheating Spouse? by Donald3d(m): 4:01am On Aug 20, 2018
I lost interest when you said you're not 100℅ loyal
I mean no disrespect, but why go into a relationship/marriage when you know you won't be faithful, and at the same time you are upset your partner isn't faithful.
It makes no sense logically.
The only people who deserve faithful partners are those who are also faithful.
Marriage is a beautiful thing, humans ruin it with their selfish and self-centered desires.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Gets Angry Over Their Cheating Spouse? by adontcare(f): 5:02am On Aug 20, 2018
Its because they are selfish and self centered

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Gets Angry Over Their Cheating Spouse? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 20, 2018
Why am I angry you have internet access?

TiredOfNigeria:
First of all I'm a man.

I suspected my girl was chatting so I confronted her and she admits. She apologized and we moved on.

Recently, I've started suspecting her moves. Each time I imagine my girlfriend in another man's arms, it feel some invincible Goosebumps all over my intestines.

Not like I'm 100 percent loyal to her but I just don't know what to feel whenever she's going out of town for one reason or another.

Now senior men in the house and other council of eldest elders, apart from bringing sickness and bad Omen, what other reasons could be responsible for this feeling of anger and sadness?

I want to know so that I can make up and treat such feeling cos to be honest, I can't leave her and I don't want to be abusive towards her. I hate domestic violence with passion.

Thanks.

@missmycoli
@lalasticlala
@thecongo
@thecongo2
@ishilove
@jaybrown
@seun
@mrcork
@190

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Gets Angry Over Their Cheating Spouse? by Jman06(m): 7:24pm On Aug 20, 2018
It makes you feel like you are the weak man while the other guy is the alpha.

That feeling crushes your ego and can make you go crazy on the cheating partner.
Re: Why Do Men Gets Angry Over Their Cheating Spouse? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 20, 2018
You want to eat your cake and have it? Hehehehehehe... It's the season of DO ME I DO YOU!... who cheat pass! Let the game begin!... We dye here!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Gets Angry Over Their Cheating Spouse? by ImaIma1(f): 8:44pm On Aug 20, 2018
Ego.

I think it is more about the man's ego than anything else.
Re: Why Do Men Gets Angry Over Their Cheating Spouse? by Nobody: 1:11am On Aug 23, 2018
Donald3d:
I lost interest when you said you're not 100℅ loyal
I mean no disrespect, but why go into a relationship/marriage when you know you won't be faithful, and at the same time you are upset your partner isn't faithful.
It makes no sense logically.
The only people who deserve faithful partners are those who are also faithful.
Marriage is a beautiful thing, humans ruin it with their selfish and self-centered desires.
Brilliant post
Re: Why Do Men Gets Angry Over Their Cheating Spouse? by Nobody: 1:15am On Aug 23, 2018
The answer is ego and the way society reverence men. The society believe that women should be faithful but men shouldn't. This had made men to easily feel insecure when their women cheat.
Re: Why Do Men Gets Angry Over Their Cheating Spouse? by Wilfredpat22(f): 7:09am On Aug 23, 2018
Sir, Normally we all know a man is the one who takes care of the family more (Financially) and we women own is to watch the household and kids.

But when you give us a little... just a small tiny bit of freedom trust me we will use it for 6000 miles oo...because we all want to taste freedom patapata we will do kegel or squat exercise so our Poosie can be tight and our man will not know.

Once you suspect, check body language anytime you want sexx and your woman refuses , asides she might be on her period, another man has touched her. Just be careful and don’t spend too much on a woman that is not your wife

Remember we gave Adam the Apple and we can still do the same to you also

(1) (Reply)

Am Into Cleaning Of Apartments.. / When You Unfortunately Find Yourself In A Wicked Family / Perowei Who Died In The Air-force Plane Crash Got Married 3 Weeks Ago See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.