Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,495 members, 7,954,897 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:03 PM

If You Are Intelligent, Get Out Of Nigeria - Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are Intelligent, Get Out Of Nigeria - Video (475 Views)

Let's See If You Are Intelligent / Quranic Proficiency Suggests Northern Kids Are Intelligent: Peter Obi / See The Fleet Of Intelligent Buses That Buhari Will Commission In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Intelligent, Get Out Of Nigeria - Video by uvalued(m): 1:43am On Aug 20, 2018
On twitter this man acknowledge that we in nigeria have intelligent people but the only way our inteligence can shine is to GET out of nigeria. Do you agree!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1029140925656850432
Re: If You Are Intelligent, Get Out Of Nigeria - Video by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:11am On Aug 20, 2018
His Opinion, we have to respect it!
Re: If You Are Intelligent, Get Out Of Nigeria - Video by Iyajelili(f): 5:00am On Aug 20, 2018
I wan jet out you fit help me? Special adviser on National travels
Re: If You Are Intelligent, Get Out Of Nigeria - Video by TheKabal: 6:01am On Aug 20, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Goats Like Happy Human Faces, According To A New Study / Eket State Constituency,zoning,streamlining,hon. David Lawrence Deserves A Secon / Boko Haram Kills 30 Nigerian Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.