Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) (41033 Views)

“Mothers Are Trying” - Davido Shares His Tired Face As He Babysits / The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) / Davido's Face As A Lady Rocks Him On Stage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by SocialJustice: 12:23pm On Aug 20, 2018
High grade
Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by davidodiba(m): 12:27pm On Aug 20, 2018
This kind overhypng self...
I don have 2 kids , I no do like this

Come dey open mouth like W etin I no know...
Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by Boss13: 12:27pm On Aug 20, 2018
This woman belle no dey big? This the same, no change
Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by DaddyNimo(m): 12:29pm On Aug 20, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
@YomzzyBlog.com

Popular Nigerian Blogger, Linda Ikeji was pictured in a rare moment her baby was kicking her stomach when she was taking pictures.

She wrote:

"Looks like J will hate publicity...��. Was taking pics for the gram and he began to kick the shit out of me like he was saying, 'mama, can you freaking stop! Enough already!' ���. And the whole thing was captured. Lol. Swipe to see my pain.."

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/08/linda-ikeji-pictured-in-rare-moment-her.html

still no pic of the father....nuff said
Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by nwanyiugbo122(f): 12:44pm On Aug 20, 2018
Ovems:
A baby's kick won't cause that kind of reaction. A baby turning however ............. but then her hand won't be on the chair then, it will be on her tummy. But then again, every pregnancy is different.
you nailed it. If a baby gives you a real kick, no one will tell you to hold your tummy or try to rub it to calm the baby down. She just want to show off a little.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by KonafunMaster: 12:47pm On Aug 20, 2018
I'm not amazed because it's a common man that got her pregnant
Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 20, 2018
newdawn2017:
Odiegwu, Odiegwu! How many African women get strength 2 rock heels in heavy pregnancy like dis? she is decieving herself as d@ does not look like live baby bump. Na who never carry pragnacy b4 she go kid. no single fat on her face & body 2 show d@ she is pregnant.
Aunty, she has posted her bare bump. When my mum was pregnant with my little sister and age 43, she was still going to work in her work clothes and heels and she's an African woman. Just cos you can't doesn't mean others are the same. She's pregnant. If you know anything about pregnancy, you'll realise that every woman's body reacts differently it. I've seen skinny skinny women remain skinny apart from their growing bump throughout their pregnancy. Depends on the woman and her body

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by Dilianne(f): 12:51pm On Aug 20, 2018
Kindly visit www.dilianne.com
Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by shullamite: 12:55pm On Aug 20, 2018
The belle nor dey big pass so since? The same size of belle for many months now. Na WA o.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by okwabayi(m): 12:56pm On Aug 20, 2018
Whichever moderator keeps deleting my posts, God will surely punish you. You people act like it's easy to come up with the perfect words to sum up my thoughts. I guess situations like this is the reason Twitter was created. It's only a matter of time I'll pack up and leave this dead place.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by okwabayi(m): 12:57pm On Aug 20, 2018
The pain is making her display an engagement or wedding ring, abi? She should continue. The more she publicizes this pregnancy the more I'm beginning to doubt its authenticity.
I've stayed around expecting mothers before. The kicking doesn't hurt, it's more of a discomfort.
Whoever swore on her saying she'll never find a man or get pregnant is wicked. We all are paying for the declaration by viewing her repeated inane pregnancy pictures.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by Thayoreey: 1:06pm On Aug 20, 2018
Another meme loading...
Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by wamide042(m): 1:34pm On Aug 20, 2018
That second pix...... "When you insert your big dick in that pussy after she don give you BJ...
Linda go sabi BJ wella..
Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by TruthHurts100: 1:45pm On Aug 20, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
@YomzzyBlog.com

Popular Nigerian Blogger, Linda Ikeji was pictured in a rare moment her baby was kicking her stomach when she was taking pictures.

She wrote:

"Looks like J will hate publicity...��. Was taking pics for the gram and he began to kick the shit out of me like he was saying, 'mama, can you freaking stop! Enough already!' ���. And the whole thing was captured. Lol. Swipe to see my pain.."

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/08/linda-ikeji-pictured-in-rare-moment-her.html

Lies. Lies. This woman is not pregnant.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by darmywealth: 1:51pm On Aug 20, 2018
THIS BY FAR IS THE MOST STUPID THING I HAVE SEEN TODAY NAIRALAND PLS EDIT AND CHECK TO VERIFY IF A POST IS WORTH POSTING OR ELSE SOME IDIOTS WILL JUST BE POSTING THEMSELVES EATING SOON
Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by Martin0(m): 2:05pm On Aug 20, 2018
trustyshoess:

Aunty, she has posted her bare bump. When my mum was pregnant with my little sister and age 43, she was still going to work in her work clothes and heels and she's an African woman. Just cos you can't doesn't mean others are the same. She's pregnant. If you know anything about pregnancy, you'll realise that every woman's body reacts differently it. I've seen skinny skinny women remain skinny apart from their growing bump throughout their pregnancy. Depends on the woman and her body
shuuu so f0r 34 ya mummy dey score,na wa ooo
Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by boyjo: 2:12pm On Aug 20, 2018
Olalan:
Hmmmm, na she be the first person to get belle................

lol
Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by robinso01(m): 2:20pm On Aug 20, 2018
Nightmareo07:
grin

See them useles Nigerian youths, all u know is carry phone rant online and hate on someone success.
Can't use ur brain to think something more productive.
The lady is doing well for herself why y'all are here hating and choking for nothing..
RUBBISH.
you must be very senseless, who's talking about hating her success? you this unscrupulous product.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by eodavids(m): 2:22pm On Aug 20, 2018
obowunmi:
Evil Linda

Hello!

Why call this peaceful and hardworking Lady 'evil'

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by Nightmareo07: 2:23pm On Aug 20, 2018
robinso01:
you must be very senseless, who's talking about hating her success? you this unscrupulous product.

Only one word describes u perfectly
"IIMBECILE"!!
Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by boyjo: 2:40pm On Aug 20, 2018
Person wey don already born finish.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:47pm On Aug 20, 2018
You sure say she no sit down untop d1ldo?
Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by kyaagbanairaland(m): 2:49pm On Aug 20, 2018
HypocriticalMod:
How will her face put food on our table? I'm tired of seeing news on this woman and her pregnancy like as if she is virgin Mary undecided
Op take your yeye news and gerrarahia!
[img]https://media1./images/1f3501c378c13d1ad4189f149f89716d/tenor.gif?itemid=7962806[/img]
Title of movie please.
I like watch the full movie
Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by HypocriticalMod: 2:53pm On Aug 20, 2018
kyaagbanairaland:

Title of movie please.
I like watch the full movie
Friday

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by zicoraads: 2:56pm On Aug 20, 2018
I bet we'll also see pictures of when the baby is about to come out of her. Nonsense!
Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by Mankosi: 2:59pm On Aug 20, 2018
I am sure that was her look when the dude was filling her tank.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by mrsfavour(f): 3:05pm On Aug 20, 2018
newdawn2017:
Odiegwu, Odiegwu! How many African women get strength 2 rock heels in heavy pregnancy like dis? she is decieving herself as d@ does not look like live baby bump. Na who never carry pragnacy b4 she go kid. no single fat on her face & body 2 show d@ she is pregnant.
I tire o, me self am due now,if u see my face u go run.this her own,humm.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by mrsod(m): 3:18pm On Aug 20, 2018
robinso01:
all for show off,but to be sincere, this woman pregnant is being over hype,na she go first get pregnant?
her case is simply because she is a millionaira and a very popular woman in africa
Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 20, 2018
Nigerians and their madness grin es grin
Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by Moji12(f): 4:40pm On Aug 20, 2018
newdawn2017:
jus look at her feet not swollen whatsoever, on a normal day with dat kind of heaviness u won't able to wear shoes but slip on, let alone of pencil shoes. Anyway every pregnant woman for herself. Cos I could remember vividly wen I was dat heavy na to dey drag myself cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 20, 2018
okwabayi:
The pain is making her display an engagement or wedding ring, abi? She should continue. The more she publicizes this pregnancy the more I'm beginning to doubt its authenticity.
I've stayed around expecting mothers before. The kicking doesn't hurt, it's more of a discomfort.
Whoever swore on her saying she'll never find a man or get pregnant is wicked. We all are paying for the declaration by viewing her repeated inane pregnancy pictures.

My brother it’s sharp and too quick to grab camera
Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by robinso01(m): 5:05pm On Aug 20, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Only one word describes u perfectly
"IIMBECILE"!!
am pretty sure you're suffering from down syndrome, schmuck and old for nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React / Jada Pollock Rocks Massive Cleavage In A Swimming Pool / Toyin Aimakhu Removes Husband's Name, Delete Hubby Photos,Calls Herself Miss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.