Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,420 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) (41027 Views)

“Mothers Are Trying” - Davido Shares His Tired Face As He Babysits / The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) / Davido's Face As A Lady Rocks Him On Stage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by tiredoflife(m): 11:42am On Aug 20, 2018
She really wants traffic
All her useless no preek before marriage disciples grin grin are looking with wonder

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by VeryStupidBoy: 11:42am On Aug 20, 2018
angry
Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 11:43am On Aug 20, 2018
HypocriticalMod:
How will her face put food on our table? I'm tired of seeing news on this woman and her pregnancy like as if she is virgin Mary undecided
Gbam, be a king and a prince grin
Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by sparkle6(m): 11:43am On Aug 20, 2018
Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by HONVick50(m): 11:43am On Aug 20, 2018
Nawaooo....Wetin I still dey Ask be say...Hw she take Get belle....Hu b the Guy Responsible....?
Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by kelvinchreez: 11:43am On Aug 20, 2018
Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by eagleeye2: 11:45am On Aug 20, 2018
newdawn2017:
Odiegwu, Odiegwu! How many African women get strength 2 rock heels in heavy pregnancy like dis? she is decieving herself as d@ does not look like live baby bump. Na who never carry pragnacy b4 she go kid. no single fat on her face & body 2 show d@ she is pregnant.
Thought I was the only one that noticed the heels.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by ikaboy: 11:47am On Aug 20, 2018
where d baby papa.??

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by Melison(m): 11:47am On Aug 20, 2018
Rubbbbbbbbbissssshhhhhhhhh

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by anyicash(m): 11:48am On Aug 20, 2018
Nna but this lady too fine oo
Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by liano234(m): 11:50am On Aug 20, 2018
who give her belle self undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by MDBELLO(m): 11:50am On Aug 20, 2018
second president muhammadu bahari is coming
Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by seangy4konji: 11:50am On Aug 20, 2018
na how person go deh get monety deh brain..aLL THIS one no put one nairA for vbank account so make we hear word
Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by hush15: 11:51am On Aug 20, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
@YomzzyBlog.com

Popular Nigerian Blogger, Linda Ikeji was pictured in a rare moment her baby was kicking her stomach when she was taking pictures.

She wrote:

"Looks like J will hate publicity...��. Was taking pics for the gram and he began to kick the shit out of me like he was saying, 'mama, can you freaking stop! Enough already!' ���. And the whole thing was captured. Lol. Swipe to see my pain.."

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/08/linda-ikeji-pictured-in-rare-moment-her.html

why wont he kick the hell out of you? You sitting, then cross legging, dont you know are making the baby inconvenient thus his reason for adjustment...

Just dont slay choke the baby sha....
Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by JacksonOyibo: 11:54am On Aug 20, 2018
smiley
Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by Caris77: 11:58am On Aug 20, 2018
If you have ever been pregnant , you will see from this pic that no baby was pkicking . Thats not a face we know if baby kicks , and why is that stomach not distended or dropping down like they it should ? Tot they said baby is almost due ?Abeg , make i leave wetin dey my mind joor and mind my business .

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by blazer2018: 12:00pm On Aug 20, 2018
Really? What kinda kick is that Linda? Is d baby's dad Jackie Chan? She looks more like a lady who has reached her orgasm... grin
Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by Didcot: 12:02pm On Aug 20, 2018
Where is that scallywag who claimed her pregnancy is fake?!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 20, 2018
I hope no be prostethic pregnancy o as there’s a clear line above her stomach

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by nazablossom(f): 12:05pm On Aug 20, 2018
Can somebody help with a good caption for meme grin.

Modified. How did she manage to cross leg like that if she is due. Pregnant woman that's due can't even close leg well not to talk of crossing leg. What do I know, like they said, pregnancy differs.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by boolet: 12:06pm On Aug 20, 2018
deepwater:
Look at

What nonsense on a Monday morning bikonu
Na she first get belle?
Abi na Jesus she wan born.
Enough about glorifying these people please
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by boolet: 12:07pm On Aug 20, 2018
Ejiod:
I can't really understand this shit!!!! Who the Bleep is the man responsible for this pregnancy..
Can't the man be an Alpha male for once..
This is just pathetic... I bet all this drama will end one day...
Maybe a sperm donor.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by Sweetcollins: 12:10pm On Aug 20, 2018
StrawberryGloss:
third pic=> orgasm face

Ur face look same too
Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by whogatti: 12:14pm On Aug 20, 2018
The baby is kicking and she still crosses her leg... Hmm,can't that alone choke the baby undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by klarke(m): 12:16pm On Aug 20, 2018
newdawn2017:
Odiegwu, Odiegwu! How many African women get strength 2 rock heels in heavy pregnancy like dis? she is decieving herself as d@ does not look like live baby bump. Na who never carry pragnacy b4 she go kid. no single fat on her face & body 2 show d@ she is pregnant.
Haters, leave her alone. You must not comment anytime you see Linda pregnancy news. Try to rejoice with others when they're rejoicing rather than hating.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by adem30: 12:16pm On Aug 20, 2018
The fatherless baby
Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by Aystarz: 12:17pm On Aug 20, 2018
deepwater:
Look at
What nonsense on a Monday morning bikonu Na she first get belle? Abi na Jesus she wan born. Enough about glorifying these people please
Eko o ni gba igbakugba laaro Monday but apparently NL had other ideas. grin
Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by Nairatrend: 12:22pm On Aug 20, 2018
The time mouth go suck enough
Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by Nairatrend: 12:22pm On Aug 20, 2018
The time mouth go suck enough grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Toyin Abraham's Chicken Legs Remind Me Of My Missing Chicken" - Non-Fan / 'Father Christmas' Makes Bolanle Olukanni To Cry As A Baby / Beyonce Performs At Kobe Bryant Memorial Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.