Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) (41035 Views)

“Mothers Are Trying” - Davido Shares His Tired Face As He Babysits / The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) / Davido's Face As A Lady Rocks Him On Stage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by Hez143(m): 5:07pm On Aug 20, 2018
this lady sha want to prove that her pregnancy is real, but we haven't seen the father, av never seen a pregnant woman react like this when her baby kicks, but what do I know........
Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by Nightmareo07: 5:59pm On Aug 20, 2018
robinso01:
am pretty sure you're suffering from down syndrome, schmuck and old for nothing.

Dingbat
E pain am tongue
Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by robinso01(m): 7:37pm On Aug 20, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Dingbat
E pain am tongue
calling you stupid, will be an insult to stupid people because what you are is more than stupid.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by Nightmareo07: 7:45pm On Aug 20, 2018
robinso01:
calling you stupid, will be an insult to stupid people because what you are is more than stupid.

goat tongue
Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by seguno2: 5:40am On Aug 21, 2018
newdawn2017:
Odiegwu, Odiegwu! How many African women get strength 2 rock heels in heavy pregnancy like dis? she is decieving herself as d@ does not look like live baby bump. Na who never carry pragnacy b4 she go kid. no single fat on her face & body 2 show d@ she is pregnant.

Can she be setting herself up for adoption of a baby
Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 10:36am On Aug 22, 2018
seguno2:

Can she be setting herself up for adoption of a baby
Yes, d@ is d method d@ porthacourt women use since back 4rm 2003 when I began noticing my neighbors.

Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 10:43am On Aug 22, 2018
Moji12:
jus look at her feet not swollen whatsoever, on a normal day with dat kind of heaviness u won't able to wear shoes but slip on, let alone of pencil shoes. Anyway every pregnant woman for herself. Cos I could remember vividly wen I was dat heavy na to dey drag myself cheesy
U re right my sister. I had my 1śt daughter back in 2005 @ a very young age, as ph babe I be, I couldn't rock heels bu flat slippers. although not every woman do ve oedema on d feet. cos I hadn't. una no see Kim Kardashian face when she was pregnant, even Rihanna?
Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 1:33pm On Aug 22, 2018
trustyshoess:

Aunty, she has posted her bare bump. When my mum was pregnant with my little sister and age 43, she was still going to work in her work clothes and heels and she's an African woman. Just cos you can't doesn't mean others are the same. She's pregnant. If you know anything about pregnancy, you'll realise that every woman's body reacts differently it. I've seen skinny skinny women remain skinny apart from their growing bump throughout their pregnancy. Depends on the woman and her body
my dear, d@ Is no baby bump. not even d slightest physical sign, my dear it may interest u 2 knw d@ baby bumps come in different skin shades now. just like out foundation & concealer d higher d quality, d more expensive
Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 2:31pm On Aug 22, 2018
Nightmareo07:

See them useles Nigerian youths, all u know is carry phone rant online and hate on someone success.
Can't use ur brain to think something more productive.
The lady is doing well for herself why y'all are here hating and choking for nothing..
RUBBISH.
We don't hate her, but she brought herself here online 4 us 2 talk abt.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 2:36pm On Aug 22, 2018
klarke:
Haters, leave her alone. You must not comment anytime you see Linda pregnancy news. Try to rejoice with others when they're rejoicing rather than hating.
But she is d 1 misleading us with fake baby is is here. Linda ikeja shouldn't insult our intelligence here, it could be fibroid 4 all we now as well.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 22, 2018
newdawn2017:
my dear, d@ Is no baby bump. not even d slightest physical sign, my dear it may interest u 2 knw d@ baby bumps come in different skin shades now. just like out foundation & concealer d higher d quality, d more expensive
Lol I know what a fake bump is. For goodness sake, she's shown her bump, from the side. Fake bumps have straps. Be happy for your fellow woman instead of hating. Not every woman shows the typical pregnancy signs. Some don't even grow a bump until the last month or not even at all

Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 12:43am On Aug 23, 2018
trustyshoess:

Lol I know what a fake bump is. For goodness sake, she's shown her bump, from the side. Fake bumps have straps. Be happy for your fellow woman instead of hating. Not every woman shows the typical pregnancy signs. Some don't even grow a bump until the last month or not even at all
Its photo shoped
Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by Moji12(f): 7:44am On Aug 23, 2018
newdawn2017:
U re right my sister. I had my 1śt daughter back in 2005 @ a very young age, as ph babe I be, I couldn't rock heels bu flat slippers. although not every woman do ve oedema on d feet. cos I hadn't. una no see Kim Kardashian face when she was pregnant, even Rihanna?
cheesy cheesy it is well oo
Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 23, 2018
newdawn2017:
Its photo shoped
Lol so now it's no longer a fake bump but photoshop. Bad belle na problem.

Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 23, 2018
newdawn2017:
When was Rihanna pregnant abeg? And what makes these women any different from othersm
Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 5:19pm On Aug 23, 2018
Moji12:
cheesy cheesy it is well oo
Amen! my dear.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 12:30am On Aug 24, 2018
newdawn2017:
Odiegwu, Odiegwu! How many African women get strength 2 rock heels in heavy pregnancy like dis? she is decieving herself as d@ does not look like live baby bump. Na who never carry pragnacy b4 she go kid. no single fat on her face & body 2 show d@ she is pregnant.

You are ignorant oo
Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 12:44am On Aug 24, 2018
newdawn2017:

Are you too oblivious to know that every pregnancy is different? undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 10:25am On Aug 24, 2018
1Sharon:

Are you too oblivious to know that every pregnancy is different? undecided
Madam! leave me alone. ve u Linda ikeji?
Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 10:26am On Aug 24, 2018
1Sharon:

You are ignorant oo
My dear, u re d ignorant 1 here.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by obowunmi(m): 12:46pm On Aug 27, 2018
eodavids:

Hello!

Why call this peaceful and hardworking Lady 'evil'

Evil, Wicked, Heartless, Money-hungry Linda Ikeji.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Face As Her Baby Kicks (Photos) by eodavids(m): 5:23pm On Aug 27, 2018
obowunmi:

Evil, Wicked, Heartless, Money-hungry Linda Ikeji.

You must have been injured somehow. Mind sharing?

Nadia Buari With Her Two Beautiful Kids / Make Your Woman Your Side Chic - Teebillz Advises Men (Photo) / Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa'