Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Gold Winning Technovation World Pitch Girls Arrive Nigeria- Picture/Video - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Gold Winning Technovation World Pitch Girls Arrive Nigeria- Picture/Video (18719 Views)

Abia Uchenna Alexandro And Eboh Kenneth Chinedu Arrive Nigeria (Photos) / Anambra ‘technovation’ Girls, IFEST Boys Worth Billion Dollars – Silicon-valley / Turkish College, Others Woo Anambra Technovation Queens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gold Winning Technovation World Pitch Girls Arrive Nigeria- Picture/Video by flyca: 10:58am On Aug 20, 2018
Congrats Champs!

No federal delegation at the airport to welcome them, but Yusuf Buhari came back from medical trip in Germany and the Minister of Health was at the Airport!

Aiint we shameless in this country?!

Unemployed Yusuf crashed a mutlimillion naira bike.
He was flown abroad (Nigerian hospitals aint good enough fotmr him).
The minister of health, who is not ashmed of that Yusuf was sent abroad because of the cotamose of our health system, we to the airport that night, to say hello to him!
And took pictures at it smiling!

Nigeria is beyond redemption!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gold Winning Technovation World Pitch Girls Arrive Nigeria- Picture/Video by Emmafe(m): 11:01am On Aug 20, 2018
Better girls

Check my signature for phone deals
Re: Gold Winning Technovation World Pitch Girls Arrive Nigeria- Picture/Video by amaniro: 11:01am On Aug 20, 2018
VeryStupidBoy:
angry

Just look how ugly they're

One of them looks like the child of a woman selling amala close to my house

I totally agree with your Moniker.

You're a very stupid boy /man

See something worth celebration, you just waved it away, sha I no your types. Like hunters

5 Likes

Re: Gold Winning Technovation World Pitch Girls Arrive Nigeria- Picture/Video by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:02am On Aug 20, 2018
Welcome home girls na this kind news dey make my body totori me oooo
Re: Gold Winning Technovation World Pitch Girls Arrive Nigeria- Picture/Video by Hungrychicken(m): 11:07am On Aug 20, 2018
SO, THEY ARE SAYING THOSE GIRLS KNOW SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT AND PROGRAMMING?? I dont believe it

1 Like

Re: Gold Winning Technovation World Pitch Girls Arrive Nigeria- Picture/Video by stasius: 11:08am On Aug 20, 2018
That's how we roll in Anambra!
Home of smart people!

2 Likes

Re: Gold Winning Technovation World Pitch Girls Arrive Nigeria- Picture/Video by sokera: 11:09am On Aug 20, 2018
noxy1962:
Nigerians will rather cheer for BB Naija contestants at the airport than these wonderful kids. We are really unserious in this country.
at all we are not serious , sincerely nigeria youths are actually lazy , we need to tell ourselves the truth ... if Na BB Naija the whole airport will be filled with dirty heart unserious Naija Youths .... anyway congratulations to these wonderful kids , thanks for making us proud .....
Re: Gold Winning Technovation World Pitch Girls Arrive Nigeria- Picture/Video by enigma2007(m): 11:11am On Aug 20, 2018
Good one gals.. Govt need to invest more in STEM education.. We have talents abound.
Re: Gold Winning Technovation World Pitch Girls Arrive Nigeria- Picture/Video by enigma2007(m): 11:12am On Aug 20, 2018
Hungrychicken:
SO, THEY ARE SAYING THOSE GIRLS KNOW SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT AND PROGRAMMING?? I dont believe it

Why not? Is there any age limit to learning those thing you mentioned?

1 Like

Re: Gold Winning Technovation World Pitch Girls Arrive Nigeria- Picture/Video by enigma2007(m): 11:12am On Aug 20, 2018
amaniro:

See something worth celebration, you just waved it away, sha I no your types. Like hunters

No mind that fool.. He was just looking for attention
Re: Gold Winning Technovation World Pitch Girls Arrive Nigeria- Picture/Video by ifychris77(m): 11:14am On Aug 20, 2018
I'm proud of this girls, as a catholic school teacher it is our dream and vision to make the education system in nigeria great. Watchout for more
Re: Gold Winning Technovation World Pitch Girls Arrive Nigeria- Picture/Video by Hopebringer: 11:18am On Aug 20, 2018
neweraomo:
Congratulations girls but they are damn ugly Sha but I appreciate their talent cool

Talkative
Re: Gold Winning Technovation World Pitch Girls Arrive Nigeria- Picture/Video by tiwiex(m): 11:18am On Aug 20, 2018
neweraomo:
Congratulations girls but they are damn ugly Sha but I appreciate their talent cool
Exactly what happens here. All you look for is slay slay and slay. It doesn't matter if na coconut dey inside. How did we get here please?
Re: Gold Winning Technovation World Pitch Girls Arrive Nigeria- Picture/Video by patexcool(f): 11:20am On Aug 20, 2018
congrats girls
Re: Gold Winning Technovation World Pitch Girls Arrive Nigeria- Picture/Video by Hopebringer: 11:21am On Aug 20, 2018
VeryStupidBoy:
angry

These girl will.achieve more than you or anyone in your generation
#facts

You are a tout and not properly brought up. Maybe you don't even know your father if you do he is probably a road side drunkard.

Theese girls have started going places you or anyone in your generation will.never reach.

You call.them ugly but you look like a petrified imbecilê

So insult them all you want for you will serve them eventually as a house help or driver
Dirty thing

7 Likes

Re: Gold Winning Technovation World Pitch Girls Arrive Nigeria- Picture/Video by ifychris77(m): 11:22am On Aug 20, 2018
Yes it is possible, i'm a witness, my school computer lab have been equipted with computer and the boarding students makes use of them after school
Hungrychicken:
Re: Gold Winning Technovation World Pitch Girls Arrive Nigeria- Picture/Video by famzynet: 11:25am On Aug 20, 2018
Welcome back girls
Re: Gold Winning Technovation World Pitch Girls Arrive Nigeria- Picture/Video by qanda: 11:25am On Aug 20, 2018
Great idea. Great product and business in the making.

Do you have Q and A App on your phone yet? An Edtech App developed by Nigerians to help you easily access study materials and personal development resources. Download Q and A App from Google Playstore.
Re: Gold Winning Technovation World Pitch Girls Arrive Nigeria- Picture/Video by Mankosi: 11:31am On Aug 20, 2018
They won't cheer u up because of one thing. U guys are igbo. Simple

1 Like

Re: Gold Winning Technovation World Pitch Girls Arrive Nigeria- Picture/Video by bigfish3k: 11:32am On Aug 20, 2018
why should the FG welcome them when they are not looters
does the FG appreciate technology? NO
the part of the country they come from is discriminated against
its also a part of the country that the FG does not celebrate its successes

against all odds, limitations, discriminations, hatred and quota system the igbos are soaring higher even internationally

1 Like

Re: Gold Winning Technovation World Pitch Girls Arrive Nigeria- Picture/Video by Mankosi: 11:34am On Aug 20, 2018
amaniro:

u don't need to say he's a stupid boy because he already called himself that.

1 Like

Re: Gold Winning Technovation World Pitch Girls Arrive Nigeria- Picture/Video by perfectface: 11:35am On Aug 20, 2018
VeryStupidBoy:
angry

she can never be as ugly as the offsprings from the South West. Wor Wor is ur inheritance( undisputed). The ugliest tribe in africa!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gold Winning Technovation World Pitch Girls Arrive Nigeria- Picture/Video by patrickcollins: 11:39am On Aug 20, 2018
neweraomo:
You are a mad man for saying such, how many persons have you created.
Re: Gold Winning Technovation World Pitch Girls Arrive Nigeria- Picture/Video by delzbaba(m): 11:46am On Aug 20, 2018
just go straight to the east, don't give any Abuja people the glory
Re: Gold Winning Technovation World Pitch Girls Arrive Nigeria- Picture/Video by Bgorgeous: 11:57am On Aug 20, 2018
Congratulations girls you did well
Re: Gold Winning Technovation World Pitch Girls Arrive Nigeria- Picture/Video by JacksonOyibo: 11:58am On Aug 20, 2018
smiley
Re: Gold Winning Technovation World Pitch Girls Arrive Nigeria- Picture/Video by SoNature(m): 1:15pm On Aug 20, 2018
BeijinDossier:
Things that should be celebrated are not but once you add Tontolet in Bikini now it will hit homepage like akara di oku. Lalasticlala do the needful. Thank you

Surprised that u sounded sane today

U didn't say Anambra-born kids are back

Isi aki! grin
Re: Gold Winning Technovation World Pitch Girls Arrive Nigeria- Picture/Video by neweraomo: 2:36pm On Aug 20, 2018
patrickcollins:
You are a mad man for saying such, how many persons have you created.
you don't have to go to that lent ,ugly doesn't meant to be an insult,it's an adjective, Nigerians and frustration Sha ,you better take it easy cos of your health grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of UNILAG/MAU Students Protest With Sprayed Teargas / 47 First Class Graduates From Delta State Get N5 Million Each / Celebrating Great Ife @ 50

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.