Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Pictures Of UNILAG/MAU Students Protest With Sprayed Teargas - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures Of UNILAG/MAU Students Protest With Sprayed Teargas (18707 Views)

Asthmatic Student Of UNIPORT Dies From Police Teargas In Port Harcourt (photos) / Pix's: MAU Babes (formerly UNILAG Babes) Protest Change Of Institution's Name / Occupy UNILAG: Students Protest MAU Renaming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of UNILAG/MAU Students Protest With Sprayed Teargas by dani1luv: 1:00pm On Jun 01, 2012

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of UNILAG/MAU Students Protest With Sprayed Teargas by dani1luv: 1:02pm On Jun 01, 2012
Foolish pipo undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of UNILAG/MAU Students Protest With Sprayed Teargas by dani1luv: 1:36pm On Jun 01, 2012
undecided undecided

Re: Pictures Of UNILAG/MAU Students Protest With Sprayed Teargas by dani1luv: 1:44pm On Jun 01, 2012
Madness

Re: Pictures Of UNILAG/MAU Students Protest With Sprayed Teargas by dani1luv: 1:45pm On Jun 01, 2012
Joblessness grin grin grin

Re: Pictures Of UNILAG/MAU Students Protest With Sprayed Teargas by dani1luv: 1:47pm On Jun 01, 2012
Idiot sagging grin grin grin grin No Future AMbition!! grin grin

Re: Pictures Of UNILAG/MAU Students Protest With Sprayed Teargas by dani1luv: 1:48pm On Jun 01, 2012
[size=13pt]I swear. .This is Madness undecided undecided undecided[/size]

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of UNILAG/MAU Students Protest With Sprayed Teargas by Oluwa4Sure: 1:57pm On Jun 01, 2012
Bros you are the mad-one here I'm sorry,
Are you hallucinating or what? Why are you talking to yourself? Heh?

Mugun!!!

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of UNILAG/MAU Students Protest With Sprayed Teargas by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 01, 2012
All because of this Abiola thief. (Sigh)

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of UNILAG/MAU Students Protest With Sprayed Teargas by Fesisko(m): 2:29pm On Jun 01, 2012
jerseyboy: All because of this Abiola thief. (Sigh)
you bera sharup ur dirty mouth.na Mko Say make them dey protest?you lack common sense.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of UNILAG/MAU Students Protest With Sprayed Teargas by RichDad1(m): 2:55pm On Jun 01, 2012
Bunch of arrogant dumb heads angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Pictures Of UNILAG/MAU Students Protest With Sprayed Teargas by 9zeros(m): 2:56pm On Jun 01, 2012
are those students? dey look like touts.
Re: Pictures Of UNILAG/MAU Students Protest With Sprayed Teargas by Emylexray(m): 2:57pm On Jun 01, 2012
Why the nerves? @dani1luv
Re: Pictures Of UNILAG/MAU Students Protest With Sprayed Teargas by Gelyne: 2:59pm On Jun 01, 2012
Dis MAU/UNILAG Students Shud take it easy...they may end up injured wit those police men around, we all know wat happend d last tym they were around during a protest.
Re: Pictures Of UNILAG/MAU Students Protest With Sprayed Teargas by ak47mann(m): 3:00pm On Jun 01, 2012
people still dey wear okirika for lagos undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pictures Of UNILAG/MAU Students Protest With Sprayed Teargas by LeJeun3: 3:00pm On Jun 01, 2012
Viewing this topic: akereconfi ( m ), Jide fido ( m ), mukina2 , bowee4u , blackwood , mayzee , Gelyne , BollyGee ( m ), niyo_zanl ( m ), realghy , iHot , waju03 ( m ), ibrahimofic , bruzee , AK 48 , Fran asoan , LORD101 ( m ), koolkamzzy ( m ), ogasir2011 , Coefficient , babe4chi ( f ), Ddaji ( m ), dayorx ( m ), Phems , bonifaceorji , Temi 23 , E-Engineer ( m ), maclatunji , bobby56 , omenziate , glowithdan ( m ), blinzho69 ( m ), okemmadu , Markenny ( m ), cometboy , Rich Dad , Piyke , sunny777 , niddamugu ( m ), Toyins ( f ), africanboi , Amechara_ovoko ( m ), delmolle , porryred ( m ), timmy1999 ( m ), dorothy111 ( m ), crownfits , Mr_Anony ( m ), babarazy ( m ) and 106 guest(s)

We support dem wif our presence on this thread!
Re: Pictures Of UNILAG/MAU Students Protest With Sprayed Teargas by Bontee: 3:06pm On Jun 01, 2012
Misplaced priority in my honest opinion as i do not see how a name change affects their life or studies.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of UNILAG/MAU Students Protest With Sprayed Teargas by grafikii: 3:07pm On Jun 01, 2012
Idiot,, u think this is alaba market. Pple are expressing their right and u open ur spare part mouth to insult them.
dani1luv: [size=13pt]I swear. .This is Madness undecided undecided undecided[/size]
Re: Pictures Of UNILAG/MAU Students Protest With Sprayed Teargas by Chanchit: 3:08pm On Jun 01, 2012
I'm sure the potential 1st class students would be relaxing by now, while the potential 3rd class/pass students would be on the street, smelling tear gas....

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of UNILAG/MAU Students Protest With Sprayed Teargas by MrGlobe(m): 3:10pm On Jun 01, 2012
If these students could protest like this for an improved quality of education. Last time I checked, what was the rank of MAU sad internationally? Unilag is prestigious my foot!

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of UNILAG/MAU Students Protest With Sprayed Teargas by DonTonero: 3:13pm On Jun 01, 2012
3 dead many injured as police battles Maulag touts
Re: Pictures Of UNILAG/MAU Students Protest With Sprayed Teargas by Nezan(m): 3:13pm On Jun 01, 2012
Chanchit: I'm sure the potential 1st class students would be relaxing by now, while the potential 3rd class/pass students would be on the street, smelling tear gas....

And what gave you the idea that 1st class students are not radical?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of UNILAG/MAU Students Protest With Sprayed Teargas by philip0906(m): 3:15pm On Jun 01, 2012
Jonathan is turning in2 a nigthmare. . .a supposed "harmless" gesture, has turned in2 this.More 2 come 4rm this confused man called jonathan.
Re: Pictures Of UNILAG/MAU Students Protest With Sprayed Teargas by PeterKbaba: 3:16pm On Jun 01, 2012
the president said boko haram (who are the bombers) has infiltrated his government. The question now is WHO IS THE PRESIDENTS GOVERNMENT AND EMPLOYEE ( NO BE PDP, SO WATIN CONCERN BUAHRI ). PDP top members Atiku & Ibb way WARN Jonathan before he became president that since Jonathan DOES NOT WANT PEACE BY Allowing Atiku become president.

Don’t push us to the wall, Violence may be inevitable -Atiku warns

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/12/zoning-don%E2%80%99t-push-us-to-the-wall-violence-may-be-inevitable-atiku-warns/

SO PLEASE TELL ME WHO BOKO HARAM IS, UNDER WHAT PARTY MEMBERS, AND WHO ARE THE MEMBERS THAT JONATHAN WAS TALKING ABOUT WHEN HE SAID BOKO HARAM AS INFILTRATED HIS GOVERNMENThuhhuh?? I'M WAITING FOR YOUR ANSWER AND PLS DONT BIT AROUND THE BUSH. ASK BEAF TO EXPLAIN BETTER.
Re: Pictures Of UNILAG/MAU Students Protest With Sprayed Teargas by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 01, 2012
Are we in the military era? isnt democracy govt for the people and by the people? d people said they dont want, then why force it. This jonah is making things harder for everybody. Look at d subsidy issue, it was all by force. i think Nigerians should wake up because this jonah govt is tyranny

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of UNILAG/MAU Students Protest With Sprayed Teargas by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 01, 2012
Unilag = school of cultists + Aristos
Re: Pictures Of UNILAG/MAU Students Protest With Sprayed Teargas by Naanhetch: 3:18pm On Jun 01, 2012
ds tin wey ds student dey do odikwa risky oooo dey should better stop b4 it turns into somtin else...
Re: Pictures Of UNILAG/MAU Students Protest With Sprayed Teargas by buJu234: 3:18pm On Jun 01, 2012
i tot the university authority told to go home since yesterday
Re: Pictures Of UNILAG/MAU Students Protest With Sprayed Teargas by SirNoble(m): 3:20pm On Jun 01, 2012
Is this what we ask the president to do for us. To rename unilag.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of UNILAG/MAU Students Protest With Sprayed Teargas by MrGlobe(m): 3:21pm On Jun 01, 2012
Btw it will be very pathetic if anybody dies from this fracas.
Re: Pictures Of UNILAG/MAU Students Protest With Sprayed Teargas by basadenet: 3:22pm On Jun 01, 2012
They are protesting all because of a mere change of name.They deserve more than teargas.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of UNILAG/MAU Students Protest With Sprayed Teargas by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 01, 2012
and u expect to raise sane graduates?? undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

47 First Class Graduates From Delta State Get N5 Million Each / FUTO Admission 2013/2014 Thread / Can He Study SLT With A D7 In Biology?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.