Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Religious Crisis Looms In Southwest – MURIC Warns - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Religious Crisis Looms In Southwest – MURIC Warns (20282 Views)

Coup: Don’t Copy Gabon Military, MURIC Warns Nigerian Army / MURIC Warns Amotekun: Leave Fulani Alone, Stop Endangering Lives Of Yorubas / COVID-19 MURIC Warns Against Gatherings: 'Don’t Be More Muslim Than Muhammad’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religious Crisis Looms In Southwest – MURIC Warns by nazablossom(f): 12:14pm On Aug 20, 2018
EmirAbj:

THOU SHALT NOT HAVE ANY OTHER god BESIDE ME, YOU HAVE IT IN BIBLE, THEY ARE SERVING SMALL god SO THEREFORE WE MUST NOT CONDOLE IT
Okay o.
Re: Religious Crisis Looms In Southwest – MURIC Warns by Caseless: 12:18pm On Aug 20, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Muric are looking for trouble where it does not exist
did you read the statement at all or you just presumed MURIC is a troublemaker and decided to type this rubbish?
Re: Religious Crisis Looms In Southwest – MURIC Warns by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 1:09pm On Aug 20, 2018
A nuisance and an irritant.
That is what Ishaq is.
A shameless man with a female headtie.
A moronic professor.

1 Like

Re: Religious Crisis Looms In Southwest – MURIC Warns by neyobills: 1:14pm On Aug 20, 2018
EmirAbj:

WELL I DON'T BLAME YOU, WORSHIPPING IDOLS IS WHAT YOUR RELIGION CHERISH MOST, IMAGINE GOD THE FATHER, GOD THE SON AND GOD THE HOLY GHOST, HOW MANY GODS DEY YOUR HEAVEN

Where did this one germinate from,the Isese day has already been fixed by the Osun State Government prior to sighting of your lost moon,so do u want them to cancel Isese day just for Muslims when u have Tuesday and Wednesday as public holidays, the problem with Islam all over the world is intolerance,why not allow them enjoy their one day is festives while u enjoy yours as well,as long as its has the state backing I guess there is nothing u can do about it,maybe u guys need to patronise more astrologers so u can always find out when u will see your lost moon in good time instead of dilly dallying,lastly can u pls remind me the name of the black stone idol y'all must kiss else u dont make your heaven

1 Like

Re: Religious Crisis Looms In Southwest – MURIC Warns by yemisi10: 1:43pm On Aug 20, 2018
I condemn this act but what of Muslims that block major roads on Fridays during their prayer
Re: Religious Crisis Looms In Southwest – MURIC Warns by ojotobiloba1: 2:20pm On Aug 20, 2018
EmirAbj:

SERVING OR WORSHIPPING IDOLS IS GOOD FOR YOUR RELIGION ABI?
Not supporting an idol hear, Christmas is for Christians... Ileya is for Muslim,what do u fnk is for traditional worshippers.. I am talking of holidays hear
Re: Religious Crisis Looms In Southwest – MURIC Warns by CioAngels(f): 4:09pm On Aug 20, 2018
We Christians and Muslims always wants to claim superiority over the order one. I see this as hypocrisy, meanwhile you run to them at the dark of the night.? Muric, is like you have a lot of nerves to insight ills, you should not carry the Christians along with you because i see their mention as hypocrisy. When have you started seeing them as part of you? Whether we like it or not, tradition was before your favorite religions which cannot and will not take the place of tradition. Muric, is like you like it so much in crisis creation, do go to Konduga, because your will be needed there, good luck.
Re: Religious Crisis Looms In Southwest – MURIC Warns by EmirAbj: 5:07pm On Aug 20, 2018
neyobills:

Where did this one germinate from,the Isese day has already been fixed by the Osun State Government prior to sighting of your lost moon,so do u want them to cancel Isese day just for Muslims when u have Tuesday and Wednesday as public holidays, the problem with Islam all over the world is intolerance,why not allow them enjoy their one day is festives while u enjoy yours as well,as long as its has the state backing I guess there is nothing u can do about it,maybe u guys need to patronise more astrologers so u can always find out when u will see your lost moon in good time instead of dilly dallying,lastly can u pls remind me the name of the black stone idol y'all must kiss else u dont make your heaven

SO YOUR THREE GODS SAID YOU SHOULD BE OBSERVING ISESE WITH YOUR XTIANITY RIGHT?? OR ISESE SUPERIOR THAN YOUR THREE GODS AND YOUR RELIGION?? HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THAT YOUR PEOPLE DO KISS WAILING WALL DURING PILGRIMAGE TO JERUSALEM?? OR YOU HAVEN'T HEARD OF WAILING WALL IN YOUR BIBLES
Re: Religious Crisis Looms In Southwest – MURIC Warns by neyobills: 5:25pm On Aug 20, 2018
EmirAbj:

SO YOUR THREE GODS SAID YOU SHOULD BE OBSERVING ISESE WITH YOUR XTIANITY RIGHT?? OR ISESE SUPERIOR THAN YOUR THREE GODS AND YOUR RELIGION?? HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THAT YOUR PEOPLE DO KISS WAILING WALL DURING PILGRIMAGE TO JERUSALEM?? OR YOU HAVEN'T HEARD OF WAILING WALL IN YOUR BIBLES

Even though I'm not a Christian but the bible says give Ceaser what belong to Ceaser,in other words give to Isese people what rightly belongs to them which is just one day for their festivities, how hard is that for u intolerant folks.

I haven't heard of the wailing wall nor do I care because I know its inconsequential, going to Jerusalem isn't one of the ten commandments in Christianity so it doesn't count at all unlike u guys that have to go all the way to the middle east to slam your heads on the floor and kiss some black ass stone before u can be considered as a pious one.
Re: Religious Crisis Looms In Southwest – MURIC Warns by EmirAbj: 5:32pm On Aug 20, 2018
neyobills:

Even though I'm not a Christian but the bible says give Ceaser what belong to Ceaser,in other words give to Isese people what rightly belongs to them which is just one day for their festivities, how hard is that for u intolerant folks.

I haven't heard of the wailing wall nor do I care because I know its inconsequential, going to Jerusalem isn't one of the ten commandments in Christianity so it doesn't count at all unlike u guys that have to go all the way to the middle east to slam your heads on the floor and kiss some black ass stone before u can be considered as a pious one.

SO YOU'RE NOT A XTIAN AND WHY DISTURBING MY LIFE DEN, GENTLEMAN YOU NEED THIS, OYA TAKE

Re: Religious Crisis Looms In Southwest – MURIC Warns by EmirAbj: 5:35pm On Aug 20, 2018
neyobills:

YOU'RE NOT A XTIAN AND WHY DISTURBING MY LIFE DEN, GENTLEMAN YOU NEED THIS, OYA TAKE

Re: Religious Crisis Looms In Southwest – MURIC Warns by neyobills: 5:50pm On Aug 20, 2018
EmirAbj:

YOU'RE NOT A XTIAN AND WHY DISTURBING MY LIFE DEN, GENTLEMAN YOU NEED THIS, OYA TAKE

Disturbing your life kwa lol,how,did I disturb u to write the jargons u wrote here earlier or is your finger working faster than your brain.

Now that I have taken u to the cleaners on the jargons u wrote is this all your are able to come up with.

Your case in irredeemable as you don't have the cerebral capacity to engage in any meaningful discuss.
Re: Religious Crisis Looms In Southwest – MURIC Warns by EmirAbj: 5:53pm On Aug 20, 2018
neyobills:

Disturbing your life kwa lol,how,did I disturb u to write the jargons u wrote here earlier or is your finger working faster than your brain.

Now that I have taken u to the cleaners on the jargons u wrote is this all your are able to come up with.

Your case in irredeemable as you don't have the cerebral capacity to engage in any meaningful discuss.

HAVE YOU GONE FOR IT SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU NEED IT ASAP I can see frustration looming grin
Re: Religious Crisis Looms In Southwest – MURIC Warns by neyobills: 8:21pm On Aug 20, 2018
EmirAbj:

HAVE YOU GONE FOR IT SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU NEED IT ASAP I can see frustration looming grin

Oboy go siddon somewhere with your intolerant life joor,we have celebrated isese day and it was nothing but a success,if u had seen tourist at the osun groove u should have been ashamed of yourself and your imported religion,if u don't like it GAD.
Re: Religious Crisis Looms In Southwest – MURIC Warns by EmirAbj: 10:10pm On Aug 20, 2018
neyobills:

Oboy go siddon somewhere with your intolerant life joor,we have celebrated isese day and it was nothing but a success,if u had seen tourist at the osun groove u should have been ashamed of yourself and your imported religion,if u don't like it GAD.

I'm done with you, Have a nice day BYE GARRI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yakubu Dogara Visits Dino Melaye Over The Death Of Mother / @AdeyanjuDeji And @Omojuwa Settle Differences -@mrfixnigeria / FG Is Right On Fuel Subsidy Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.