Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,371 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Twin Break The Internet As They Goes Totally Nude To Celebrate Their Birthday (p - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twin Break The Internet As They Goes Totally Nude To Celebrate Their Birthday (p (10328 Views)

Unilag Student Stephany Send Nude to a Man For 50k, Chat And Photos Leaked / South African Lady Goes Nude To Celebrate Zulu Culture / My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twin Break The Internet As They Goes Totally Nude To Celebrate Their Birthday (p by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 20, 2018
SirMichael1:

Have sense.

Have you seen models who take nude photos with opposite genders? Have you seen the posture they assume?

Have sense.

If they fuçk each other, they'll try as much as possible not to make the public even hint on it.

Have sense Mariinee
You are the one with no sense since you can't even detect sarcasm as obvious as it is. Nigga, take a walk away from my mention.
Re: Twin Break The Internet As They Goes Totally Nude To Celebrate Their Birthday (p by Donjazzy12(m): 10:53am On Aug 20, 2018
Earthbound:
I entered here to see women.
Woman wrapper!
Re: Twin Break The Internet As They Goes Totally Nude To Celebrate Their Birthday (p by nazablossom(f): 12:40pm On Aug 20, 2018
So men have joined nude gang lipsrsealed. Odikwa very risky.
Re: Twin Break The Internet As They Goes Totally Nude To Celebrate Their Birthday (p by SirMichael1: 1:14pm On Aug 20, 2018
Mariinee:
You are the one with no sense since you can't even detect sarcasm as obvious as it is. Nigga, take a walk away from my mention.

If everyone walks away from your mention, then who how will you become sensible.

The fact that I'm in your mention means that I care about you to the point that I can't see you senseless and not find a remedy, so don't be rude, take correction by having sense.

Have sense Mariinee

2 Likes

Re: Twin Break The Internet As They Goes Totally Nude To Celebrate Their Birthday (p by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 20, 2018
To whom it may concern, I stopped engaging kids last year. Try take a time machine back to 2017 and you would probably be worth MY reply.
Re: Twin Break The Internet As They Goes Totally Nude To Celebrate Their Birthday (p by akinszz: 1:21pm On Aug 20, 2018
Iranu

1 Like

Re: Twin Break The Internet As They Goes Totally Nude To Celebrate Their Birthday (p by NigerianBae: 2:10pm On Aug 20, 2018
This is some gay sh*t
Re: Twin Break The Internet As They Goes Totally Nude To Celebrate Their Birthday (p by Aremu01(m): 2:25pm On Aug 20, 2018
Eeew.... Spits on thread
Re: Twin Break The Internet As They Goes Totally Nude To Celebrate Their Birthday (p by Samphoenix1: 2:25pm On Aug 20, 2018
Preshy561:
useless gay idiots.grin

when I said that men are becoming more stupid by the day,please don't argue,I'm right. grin

anyways,hbd two idiots.grin
even your dad right?
Re: Twin Break The Internet As They Goes Totally Nude To Celebrate Their Birthday (p by megareal: 2:26pm On Aug 20, 2018
If na women do this, the boys will be shouting oloshos, attention seeker.

So what do we call this? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Twin Break The Internet As They Goes Totally Nude To Celebrate Their Birthday (p by ofemigeorge(m): 2:59pm On Aug 20, 2018
Mariinee:
See as that one dey chook hin brother preeq from back...if I hear say they no dey Bleep. grin
grin
Re: Twin Break The Internet As They Goes Totally Nude To Celebrate Their Birthday (p by XhosaNostra(f): 4:44pm On Aug 20, 2018
It kinda looks incestuous.

Re: Twin Break The Internet As They Goes Totally Nude To Celebrate Their Birthday (p by Goldberg1(m): 4:46pm On Aug 20, 2018
Chai the ass is now a holophitic hole
Re: Twin Break The Internet As They Goes Totally Nude To Celebrate Their Birthday (p by Diamond23(f): 4:50pm On Aug 20, 2018
They luk more like a gay celebrating birthday lipsrsealed
Re: Twin Break The Internet As They Goes Totally Nude To Celebrate Their Birthday (p by Jaqenhghar: 5:09pm On Aug 20, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Yeah. As if being gay is not disgusting enough

1 Like

Re: Twin Break The Internet As They Goes Totally Nude To Celebrate Their Birthday (p by XhosaNostra(f): 5:25pm On Aug 20, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Yeah. As if being gay is not disgusting enough

LMAO. You feel that strongly about gays, huh?
Re: Twin Break The Internet As They Goes Totally Nude To Celebrate Their Birthday (p by Jaqenhghar: 6:33pm On Aug 20, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMAO. You feel that strongly about gays, huh?
Yeah. Though these days its wise to keep such thoughts to yourself. Funny enough I have gay friends

1 Like

Re: Twin Break The Internet As They Goes Totally Nude To Celebrate Their Birthday (p by Martin0(m): 6:35pm On Aug 20, 2018
XhosaNostra:
hahahahaha hahahahgringringrin

1 Like

Re: Twin Break The Internet As They Goes Totally Nude To Celebrate Their Birthday (p by XhosaNostra(f): 6:47pm On Aug 20, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Yeah. Though these days its wise to keep such thoughts to yourself. Funny enough I have gay friends

Lol @ having gay friends. It doesn't make you a bit worried that you might be classed as one of them? You know how narrow minded people can be. Btw, I've always thought that only women can feel comfortable in gay company. You just shattered my preconceptions tongue
Re: Twin Break The Internet As They Goes Totally Nude To Celebrate Their Birthday (p by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 20, 2018
wtf is this?
Re: Twin Break The Internet As They Goes Totally Nude To Celebrate Their Birthday (p by Jaqenhghar: 7:32pm On Aug 20, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol @ having gay friends. It doesn't make you a bit worried that you might be classed as one of them? You know how narrow minded people can be. Btw, I've always thought that only women can feel comfortable in gay company. You just shattered my preconceptions tongue
LOL funny I didnt know he was gay. Never said a word or a hint. .. then I saw an exchange on facebook between him and this crazy fellow. Then I started connecting the dots. Some stuff I thought was unusual started making sense, like the fact that he didnt have a girlfriend nor seemed to want to have one; little things

1 Like

Re: Twin Break The Internet As They Goes Totally Nude To Celebrate Their Birthday (p by XhosaNostra(f): 5:24am On Aug 21, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

LOL funny I didnt know he was gay. Never said a word or a hint. .. then I saw an exchange on facebook between him and this crazy fellow. Then I started connecting the dots. Some stuff I thought was unusual started making sense, like the fact that he didnt have a girlfriend nor seemed to want to have one; little things

LMFAO. Wow.
Re: Twin Break The Internet As They Goes Totally Nude To Celebrate Their Birthday (p by Ayobami7(m): 10:31am On Dec 08, 2018
na wa o
Re: Twin Break The Internet As They Goes Totally Nude To Celebrate Their Birthday (p by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 08, 2018
They look like lovers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arewa Girls Are The Best!! (PHOTOS) / What I Saw On A Colleague's Phone Today / Question: What Part Of The Human Organ Never Rest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.