Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

I’ve Slept With Ebony Reigns Before – Father Confesses (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I’ve Slept With Ebony Reigns Before – Father Confesses (video) (1034 Views)

I Slept With My 10-Year-Old Daughter For Money Rituals — Ondo Father Confesses / Adetokunbo Adenopo: Why I Became A Kidnapper - Pastor Confesses (Video) / My Daughter And I Are In Love And I Satisfy Her In Bed – Father Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Slept With Ebony Reigns Before – Father Confesses (video) by AcuraZDX: 8:36am On Aug 20, 2018
Mr Opoku Kwarteng, have granted another interview, this time with her late daughter’s friend and recent controversial show, the ‘ATUU’show with Abeku Santana.

Not much new things but yet some newer things were said.

As expected, he repeated what he has been going on about for the entire week, and provided the supposed evidences of his statement.

He repeated his revelation on GhOne TV about Bullet wanting to see ebony’s corpse at midnight when the accident happened.

This time around tho, he didn’t state that Bullet had something to do with the death and addressed people saying he’s lying.

What will I lie for? Bullet asked to see the body during midnight when she died.

When asked if he thinks Bullet had something to do with it he said;

All I know is she died in an accident, as to if someone did it, only time will tell

Many have accused him of chasing after money and have questioned, what is his occupation, and if he even works.

He says he’s a business man who’s into a lot of things, was reluctant to state what sort of business, but said “Am a businessan, I work with gold, construction and other things”

According to the man of the moment, her daughter was a Daddies girl and there was nothing she didn’t tell him.

We were very close, she told me everything.. .

Sometimes she even came and slept with me, Nana Hemaa was a Daddies girl.

See video below:

https://zenithnaija.com/ive-slept-with-ebony-before-father-of-ebony-confess/

cc: Lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: I’ve Slept With Ebony Reigns Before – Father Confesses (video) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:45am On Aug 20, 2018
undecided
Re: I’ve Slept With Ebony Reigns Before – Father Confesses (video) by malificent(f): 10:29am On Aug 20, 2018
Op this your title Will soon put you into trouble
Re: I’ve Slept With Ebony Reigns Before – Father Confesses (video) by Freshfish4: 10:36am On Aug 20, 2018
Make una leave the poor girl to rest in peace nah. Habah. Is that too difficult to ask

(1) (Reply)

Ogun Butcher Beats Wife To Death For Being Rude (photo) / Affordable Houses For Low Income Earners - Working Class And Self Employed / Lady Confronts An Able-bodied Beggar Who Rejected Her N35k Job Offer In Ajah.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.