Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,198 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

My Daughter And I Are In Love And I Satisfy Her In Bed – Father Confesses - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Daughter And I Are In Love And I Satisfy Her In Bed – Father Confesses (5900 Views)

I Slept With My 10-Year-Old Daughter For Money Rituals — Ondo Father Confesses / I’ve Been Sleeping With My Daughter – Father Confesses / I’ve Slept With Ebony Reigns Before – Father Confesses (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Daughter And I Are In Love And I Satisfy Her In Bed – Father Confesses by Babankwara(m): 1:31pm On May 15, 2020

This is totally evil. Father and daughter? Just when you think you have seen it all, this happens. Oh my God. According to the Emmanuel Udoh who was arrested after defiling his daughter in their residence, at 2 Ajasa Command Road, Meiran, Lagos state:

“I have had s.exual intercourse with her severally. It is a normal thing and I don’t see anything bad in sleeping with my daughter because I know she will not get pregnant

Vanguard reports that Udoh’s ex-wife took custody of their two children after they separated seven years ago when the victim was ten years old. The victim who lived with her mother reunited with her father when her mother brought her back after she completed her secondary education in the month of September to enable her further her education.

Trouble, however, started, in the evening, on September 13, when Udoh asked his daughter to go and have her bath. The victim who initially refused went to take her bath after her father insisted.

According to the victim, (names with held):

“Immediately I started having my bath in the bathroom I became very dizzy as I became very weak. While I was inside the bathroom I called out for help but neighbours could not hear me because I was weak. It was my father that helped me out of the bathroom and took me inside. When I got inside, he gave me garri to drink and before I knew what was happening, he removed my wrapper and had s.ex with me. I don’t know if he drugged the water as I became very weak.”

Related posts:
I’ve been sleeping with my father since I was 14 years old and I can’t love any other
I Can’t Stop Sleeping With My Father Says A 14 Years Old Girl
I Can’t Stop Sleeping With My Father – 14years Old Girl Reveals
Updates: Curiosity over my daughter’s virginity led me into defiling her for 3 years – Father
My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Boyfriend, I Satisfy Her In Bed – Father Reveals (Photos)

Source: https://www.more.buzz/article/20200515094132NEWS200000880?lang=en&country=ng

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Daughter And I Are In Love And I Satisfy Her In Bed – Father Confesses by GOFRONT(m): 1:32pm On May 15, 2020
Na waoo ....

Wetin Abacha loot nor go see for Switzerland

2 Likes

Re: My Daughter And I Are In Love And I Satisfy Her In Bed – Father Confesses by BankyGee(m): 1:40pm On May 15, 2020
GOFRONT:
Na waoo ....
Wetin Abacha loot nor go see for Switzerland
Ahswear... World don dey end
Wetin Batman no go see for Gotham undecided

6 Likes

Re: My Daughter And I Are In Love And I Satisfy Her In Bed – Father Confesses by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 15, 2020
I pray we stand against spirit of fornication and adulterous acts. Love Insanity angry
Re: My Daughter And I Are In Love And I Satisfy Her In Bed – Father Confesses by TheSourcerer: 1:47pm On May 15, 2020
BankyGee:

Ahswear... World don dey end

Wetin Batman no go see for Gotham undecided
the world is not ending , even the Bible praises Incest

Just read this , it's misleading and the story is definitely untrue , and this is a photo of a man and his girlfriend (older male sugar daddy obviously incoherent i with the storyline)

2 Likes

Re: My Daughter And I Are In Love And I Satisfy Her In Bed – Father Confesses by BankyGee(m): 1:52pm On May 15, 2020
TheSourcerer:
the world is not ending , even the Bible praises Incest
Jeez! This guy again... Where's your proof?

1 Like

Re: My Daughter And I Are In Love And I Satisfy Her In Bed – Father Confesses by TheSourcerer: 1:55pm On May 15, 2020
BankyGee:

Jeez! This guy again... Where's your proof?
Adam and Eve were technically of the same biological make up

Lot had sex with his daughters after leavole Sodom
Solomon and David both had shares of their siblings and larger siblings
It goes on and on in the Bible.
Re: My Daughter And I Are In Love And I Satisfy Her In Bed – Father Confesses by BankyGee(m): 2:13pm On May 15, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Adam and Eve were technically of the same biological make up

Lot had sex with his daughters after leavole Sodom
Solomon and David both had shares of their siblings and larger siblings
It goes on and on in the Bible.
But it doesn't mean that the Bible supported it. Check Leviticus 18:9-17. The Bible is against incest angry
Re: My Daughter And I Are In Love And I Satisfy Her In Bed – Father Confesses by TheSourcerer: 2:15pm On May 15, 2020
BankyGee:

But it doesn't mean that the Bible supported it. Check Leviticus 18:9-17. The Bible is against incest angry
all I said was the Bible in itself is filled with incest sex , if it is biblically accepted or not I don't know but for the people like lot who took part in it it did seem normal as God did not say anything against all sorts of incest in the whole book
Re: My Daughter And I Are In Love And I Satisfy Her In Bed – Father Confesses by Coborona: 4:32pm On May 15, 2020
I've seen this picture some few years back
Bloggers with fake unverified stories
Re: My Daughter And I Are In Love And I Satisfy Her In Bed – Father Confesses by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 15, 2020
Coborona:
I've seen this picture some few years back
Bloggers with fake unverified stories

Oga, where have you been? we need to see in cupboard o
Re: My Daughter And I Are In Love And I Satisfy Her In Bed – Father Confesses by olamidedivotee(f): 5:30pm On May 15, 2020
A very big lie, That is my area, if such thing happen I will know.
Re: My Daughter And I Are In Love And I Satisfy Her In Bed – Father Confesses by Koko1119: 6:43pm On May 15, 2020
see dis fine grl make guy man like me for dey blow na dis vampire dey suck.
Re: My Daughter And I Are In Love And I Satisfy Her In Bed – Father Confesses by SWORD419(m): 7:34pm On May 15, 2020
Wetin mama chinedu no see for roadside
Re: My Daughter And I Are In Love And I Satisfy Her In Bed – Father Confesses by EmmySparky(m): 8:18pm On May 15, 2020
Fake story...
Re: My Daughter And I Are In Love And I Satisfy Her In Bed – Father Confesses by butterfly777(m): 9:24pm On May 15, 2020
This story smells of lies.

Op seems to be an expert in composition fictional incest stories. See all the topics he arranged there.
Re: My Daughter And I Are In Love And I Satisfy Her In Bed – Father Confesses by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 15, 2020
Am tired of reading fake stories.

Re: My Daughter And I Are In Love And I Satisfy Her In Bed – Father Confesses by Lyydia2(f): 7:28am On May 16, 2020
Fake news

(1) (Reply)

I Was Raped From Behind …nurse Recounts Night Duty Ordeal With Senior Colleague / National Leader Of Aye Cult Group Arrested In His Occultic Shrine In Lagos With / Pls How Can I Report This Stubborn Pastor PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.