Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,367 members, 7,861,013 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:55 PM

Ghana Boateng Brothers Make History - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ghana Boateng Brothers Make History (565 Views)

Amazing! Messi Goes To Ghana To Apologize To Boateng's Family!(photos) / Church World Cup: MFM Set To Make History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghana Boateng Brothers Make History by djones: 11:14pm On Jun 24, 2010
2 brothers one play for Ghana and other Germany

http://www.africasoccernet.com/?p=541
Re: Ghana Boateng Brothers Make History by Nobody: 2:20am On Jun 25, 2010
woah! i didnt know that one brother shunned the other after the Ballack incident. . . . . . . WTF!!!!!
Re: Ghana Boateng Brothers Make History by tpiah: 3:10am On Jun 25, 2010
this kind of thing is inevitable, given the high number of africans/ghanaians of mixed descent.

so they have the same father but different mothers (both german).
Re: Ghana Boateng Brothers Make History by mensdept: 4:27am On Jun 25, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

woah! i didnt know that one brother shunned the other after the Ballack incident. . . . . . . WTF!!!!!

You must be lying lol
Re: Ghana Boateng Brothers Make History by Nobody: 4:28am On Jun 25, 2010
. . . . anywayz, is Ghana moving outta the group?
Re: Ghana Boateng Brothers Make History by Nobody: 4:32am On Jun 25, 2010
mens dept:

You must be lying lol

no, i knew there was brothers on either team but i truly didnt know that they didnt spoke because of that sh*it!

FL Gators:

. . . . anywayz, is Ghana moving outta the group?

yep, playing the USA for the next round.
Re: Ghana Boateng Brothers Make History by Nobody: 4:36am On Jun 25, 2010
Thanks. Havent been keeping up with the WC.

(1) (Reply)

Do Nigerians Generally Suffer From Delusions Of Grandeur / Who Is Your Nigerian Player Of The Year 2010? / Week 28 Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.