Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,629 members, 7,820,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Adams Oshiomhole Meets Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Turkish President. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomhole Meets Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Turkish President. Photos (40658 Views)

Turkish President, Tayyip Erdogan Congratulates Tinubu / Tayyip Erdogan: Terrorists Who Tried To Oust Me Are In Nigeria / President Buhari Hosts President Tayyip Erdoğan Of Turkey (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Meets Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Turkish President. Photos by megareal: 12:55pm On Aug 20, 2018
This man can never look dapper. His face negates every concept of good grooming.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Meets Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Turkish President. Photos by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 12:58pm On Aug 20, 2018
Islamic mission that shall fail.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Meets Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Turkish President. Photos by Ahmeduana(m): 1:03pm On Aug 20, 2018
Adamu oshi omo ole attending conference in a nation that is notorious for wiping out a religion from the surface of the country, TO DO WHAT? to learn how to wipe out opposition from Nigeria and how to turn Nigeria to one party state!!
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Meets Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Turkish President. Photos by izombie(m): 1:10pm On Aug 20, 2018
Cargo36:
you dey jealous
small, but i said the truth.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Meets Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Turkish President. Photos by Mankosi: 1:11pm On Aug 20, 2018
These people sef. Who invite am?. It's clear in the first picture that the man was trying to introduce himself to the Turkish president without the help of anybody but the man wasn't getting him clearly that's why he held him by one hand and was trying to bend a little to hear him.
Well we in naija here know he was Just trying to create a sharp scene to allow his boy Ibediro take a snap cos it will look somehow that our able Apc chairmo went to turkey without meeting with their presido? Haba na mess up nah.
Well it worked for them and right now it's on the Internet.
Aim achieved.
Well done sir.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Meets Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Turkish President. Photos by Witnes: 1:13pm On Aug 20, 2018
Oshobaba, d no nonsense man and bad guy. I trust u and like ur braveness. One day u will rule this country.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Meets Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Turkish President. Photos by sylvoclair1990: 1:29pm On Aug 20, 2018
elder brother of ngolo Kante
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Meets Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Turkish President. Photos by Almunjid(m): 1:36pm On Aug 20, 2018
Sirjamo:
Wetin concern you? Amebo!

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Meets Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Turkish President. Photos by vioment: 1:39pm On Aug 20, 2018
spiritedtete:

Turkey no reach where?.... Nigeria will only dream to be in Turkey's place right now....

They are not mate in anyway.

Is it in production

Security

Employment
Education
Infrasture
Agriculture
And civilazation...

For your info... Turkey can produce anything the world produces.

It's a working economy...

They only have political issues due to the Hate on their president from the west

Please tell me where Turkey No reach

Compare Turkey with other European countries next time.

You have good factual points. It is shame because if naija had been a serious knowledgable nation, then those points would be pointless because we can win them in every one of those facts you pointed out. Anyway sha na dream i dey. Naija wey olodo as a society, like top 20 in olodo department.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Meets Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Turkish President. Photos by vioment: 1:39pm On Aug 20, 2018
spiritedtete:

Turkey no reach where?.... Nigeria will only dream to be in Turkey's place right now....

Is it in production

Security

Employment
Education

You have good factual points. It is shame because if naija had been a serious knowledgeable nation, then those points would be pointless because we can win them in every one of those facts you pointed out. Anyway sha na dream i dey. Naija wey olodo as a society, like top 20 in olodo department.
Infrasture
Agriculture
And civilazation...

They only have political issues due to the Hate on their president from the west

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Meets Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Turkish President. Photos by Ahmed234sokoto: 1:48pm On Aug 20, 2018
CastedDude:
The  National Chairman of All Progressives Congress (APC) Comrade Adams Oshiomhole met with Turkish president, Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, while attending the 6th Congress of the Ruling Party, the AK Party in Ankara, Turkey. The APC chairman was accompanied to the congress with the National Organising Secretary Barr. Emma Ibediro. 

Fifty-two heads of state were invited to the congress of Turkey’s ruling Justice and Development (AK) Party which was held on Saturday, August 18th. 

The AK Party normally holds its grand congresses once every three years. The last was in September 2015.

In May 2017, the AK Party held an extraordinary congress following the historic approval of a raft of constitutional changes that April.

At the congress, President Recep Tayyip Erdogan was reelected the party’s head.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/ak-party-congress-adams-oshiomhole-meets-president-erdogan-in-turkey.html
kiddo chairman
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Meets Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Turkish President. Photos by Greenbirth: 1:52pm On Aug 20, 2018
Small man big thing
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Meets Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Turkish President. Photos by sinaj(f): 1:54pm On Aug 20, 2018
iamdebby:

From personal experience? tongue
hehe I talk anything?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Meets Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Turkish President. Photos by NifemiKolade(m): 1:56pm On Aug 20, 2018
The same turkey president ozil met before the world cup? Sips tea
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Meets Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Turkish President. Photos by Paul112(m): 2:01pm On Aug 20, 2018
Little man
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Meets Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Turkish President. Photos by justy15: 2:17pm On Aug 20, 2018
Am still looking for the dapper
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Meets Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Turkish President. Photos by Alwaysking: 2:26pm On Aug 20, 2018
sinaj:
Oga Sa
How far? make we reason nah
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Meets Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Turkish President. Photos by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:39pm On Aug 20, 2018
sinaj:
Small pin charger lipsrsealed
Na em prick you dey refer to?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Meets Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Turkish President. Photos by Pchidexy(m): 3:02pm On Aug 20, 2018
How did God create this goblin! This man can only come from the devil. He is too ugly to be made by God
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Meets Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Turkish President. Photos by Tmemzi: 3:03pm On Aug 20, 2018
Very wicked
alen4smith:
you are wicked
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Meets Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Turkish President. Photos by Pchidexy(m): 3:05pm On Aug 20, 2018
alen4smith:
what have you achieved with your height?
What have you achieved with the chronic dwarfism in your family? Zombie!
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Meets Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Turkish President. Photos by Pchidexy(m): 3:08pm On Aug 20, 2018
spiritedtete:

Is it in production

Security

Employment
Education
Infrasture
Agriculture
And civilazation...

It is only a fool that lives under his parents that will compare Nigeria to Turkey. Turkey is a developed nation. Nigeria is a shit hole
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Meets Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Turkish President. Photos by coolplanet: 3:34pm On Aug 20, 2018
dukie25:
Osinbanjo is still 2 inches taller.
APC: a party of dwarfs by dwarfs for dwarfs

Look alike. � lol

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Meets Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Turkish President. Photos by spiritedtete: 3:35pm On Aug 20, 2018
vioment:

You have good factual points. It is shame because if naija had been a serious knowledgable nation, then those points would be pointless because we can win them in every one of those facts you pointed out. Anyway sha na dream i dey. Naija wey olodo as a society, like top 20 in olodo department.

The truth is Nigeria has all the potential that can compete with anything in the world.... But do you know why we can't get there?

The North! They still live in stone age thus kept draging the Nation backward.

With the North still in the picture Nigeria will never move forward.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Meets Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Turkish President. Photos by Macdiho27: 3:43pm On Aug 20, 2018
izombie:
Ok i will say this out cus i can't take it anymore. This man's imported wife married him for his money. It's very simple and clear. No way that lady married this man for love.

but bros u wicked o...lwkm
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Meets Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Turkish President. Photos by Tonymario58: 3:59pm On Aug 20, 2018
Prenatal lack of folic acid
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Meets Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Turkish President. Photos by alen4smith(m): 5:02pm On Aug 20, 2018
Pchidexy:
What have you achieved with the chronic dwarfism in your family? Zombie!
it seems you are jobless!send me a pm if you need a job.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Meets Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Turkish President. Photos by vioment: 9:46pm On Aug 20, 2018
spiritedtete:

The truth is Nigeria has all the potential that can compete with anything in the world.... But do you know why we can't get there?

The North! They still live in stone age thus kept draging the Nation backward.

With the North still in the picture Nigeria will never move forward.

I am not from the north but abeg, no let breeze just carry that hypocrisy everywhere.
It is true that the northern parts of nigerian youths don't pursue their education even from the primary and secondary level, but make we no deceive ourselves because yes the southern parts go through primary and secondary education and persevere, but at the university level, the south is rubbish when it comes to education. In the south, university level is to learn criminality or should i say practice all forms of criminiality. With all the south's education, nigeria cannot produce light, we don't have the technology for water cleanliness and uses; our security approaches is not creative, i mean nothing to write home from the education. At least the north still leads africa in some farming like tomatoes.
I know and wish the north steps up but the southern parts of naija needs to clean the scales in their eyes.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Meets Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Turkish President. Photos by spiritedtete: 11:19pm On Aug 20, 2018
vioment:

I am not from the north but abeg, no let breeze just carry that hypocrisy everywhere.
It is true that the northern parts of nigerian youths don't pursue their education even from the primary and secondary level, but make we no deceive ourselves because yes the southern parts go through primary and secondary education and persevere, but at the university level, the south is rubbish when it comes to education. In the south, university level is to learn criminality or should i say practice all forms of criminiality. With all the south's education, nigeria cannot produce light, we don't have the technology for water cleanliness and uses; our security approaches is not creative, i mean nothing to write home from the education. At least the north still leads africa in some farming like tomatoes.
I know and wish the north steps up but the southern parts of naija needs to clean the scales in their eyes.

Let me tell the Truth the desperation you see from the southern youth is mostly caused by the North.

Nigeria has turn to what it is today... Not because people don't have goals... But because the society they live in has no plan for them.

Also when you are being dictated by the Northern illirate that what do you expect.... Have you ever seen someone who scored admission with 29, what am saying "5" in jamb with 4 Passes in waec go to the university in the north and they still come out to get the best of the depts in the country.

You can smell civilazation from Aba to onitsa... You can smell growth from Lagos to Ibadan and abeokota.

People are ready to live and grow.

But north will never allow that.

They call your growth Cheating...

They call it stupid...

Because the elite never want anyone to outshine them.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Meets Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Turkish President. Photos by vioment: 11:47pm On Aug 20, 2018
spiritedtete:

Let me tell the Truth the desperation you see from the southern youth is mostly caused by the North.

Nigeria has turn to what it is today... Not because people don't have goals... But because the society they live in has no plan for them.

Also when you are being dictated by the Northern illirate that what do you expect.... Have you ever seen someone who scored admission with 29, what am saying "5" in jamb with 4 Passes in waec go to the university in the north and they still come out to get the best of the depts in the country.

You can smell civilazation from Aba to onitsa... You can smell growth from Lagos to Ibadan and abeokota.

People are ready to live and grow.

But north will never allow that.

They call your growth Cheating...

They call it stupid...

Because the elite never want anyone to outshine them.

Broda, u are making very valid indisputable points. My only reminder to you is that naija is a whole is rotten in a very bad way, this one no be repackaging matter, this one na start afresh mata. The universities in the south from lagos to ph have failed nigerians. This is a case of where the northerners don't even try to improve their educational competence while the southerners from lagos to ph have been fronting their failed educational competence with enough blame to go around. My point is we are in trouble but instead of solving our trouble, we are apportioning blame over and over again. Even if the north and the south separate, if the north is successful, they deal with immigration from the south, and vice versa. We owe it to ourselves to help ourselves on this our ship on the high seas.

My main problem with the north is the religious intolerance. With the south, we have numerous problems; we also have stark illiterates parading themselves as graduates when all man know say na runz level dem use pass any homework talkless of exams.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Meets Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Turkish President. Photos by spiritedtete: 12:56am On Aug 21, 2018
vioment:

Broda, u are making very valid indisputable points. My only reminder to you is that naija is a whole is rotten in a very bad way, this one no be repackaging matter, this one na start afresh mata. The universities in the south from lagos to ph have failed nigerians. This is a case of where the northerners don't even try to improve their educational competence while the southerners from lagos to ph have been fronting their failed educational competence with enough blame to go around. My point is we are in trouble but instead of solving our trouble, we are apportioning blame over and over again. Even if the north and the south separate, if the north is successful, they deal with immigration from the south, and vice versa. We owe it to ourselves to help ourselves on this our ship on the high seas.

My main problem with the north is the religious intolerance. With the south, we have numerous problems; we also have stark illiterates parading themselves as graduates when all man know say na runz level dem use pass any homework talkless of exams.

What do you expect from a country with least budget in Education... Everything about our schools are obsolete.... No innovation... No valid research to prove and develop thesis...
You are forgetting one thing... The south south have no power to improve on the Sector because Nigeria leaders never cared about education...
And who are the majority of Nigeria leaders? Northerner!

So when u look at everything that could be wrong in Nigeria don't look any further... The North it is.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Meets Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Turkish President. Photos by vioment: 2:23am On Aug 21, 2018
spiritedtete:

What do you expect from a country with least budget in Education... Everything about our schools are obsolete.... No innovation... No valid research to prove and develop thesis...
You are forgetting one thing... The south south have no power to improve on the Sector because Nigeria leaders never cared about education...
And who are the majority of Nigeria leaders? Northerner!

So when u look at everything that could be wrong in Nigeria don't look any further... The North it is.

I honestly respect your opinions and to be honest again, you stated many hard facts that need changes.

It is also true that if we look any further, that the southern naija from lagos to ph is a major contributor to our problems in naija. We do it in the fashion of corruption of many sectors, we do it in many forms of criminality, look at our schools churning out many quarter baked graduates that are really unemployable but egoistic. My point be say, we dey the same boat. The northerners are religious fanatics/extremist, if we can tamper/temper that issue down by alot, the north can grow exponentially. We just lack wise leaders in many sectors, which happens to be a national problem too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023. Labour Party Hold It's First Meeting In Gombe State / Two Special Assistants To Cross River Governor Wed Themselves In Calabar. Photos / Check Out This Pro Amaechi Banner. PICTURE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.