Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,917 members, 7,824,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) (40497 Views)

Soludo Reacts To Killing Of Soldiers In Anambra, Assures Arrest Of Perpetrators / MC Oluomo Distances Self From N500 Tinubu Stickers Imposed On Tricycles / Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by Zydote: 8:44am On Sep 21, 2022
My attention has yet again been drawn to a video clip circulating online showing an altercation between two people as regards a sticker.

It came to me as a surprise seeing that people were attaching the video to me and were also quick to state that it was a campaign fee to support the election of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.

Naturally I would have just ignored knowing that it's the handiwork of naysayers. Being in an election session, I also know their malicious intentions and the cheap political goal they aim to get with the video. I am however compelled for the sake of clarity to set the record straight.

I did not know anything about the said sticker, neither did I sanction the sale. I would appreciate additional information as regards the location where the incident happened so that we can conduct thorough investigation.

We are against anything that would hamper the free flow of business activities or bring hardship upon our people. May I also inform the public that the APC Presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has more than enough people willing to finance his campaign and such money would not come from me or my office.

I want to urge our people to be vigilant and remember that we are in an election period, as such, political parties would be looking for ways, both ethical and unethical, to outsmart themselves. I however implore them to leave me out of their political permutations and stop maligning my name for the sake of cheap popularity.

Thank you.

E-signed:
Alh. Musiliu Akinsanya (Mc-Oluomo)
Chairman, Lagos State Park and Garages Management Committee.

He also released his phone number 08037168492 for the public to call or text anywhere they see such occurrence in Lagos and they will promoting attend to it

Watch the videos below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvC78aLAApU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCLwP8xoaO0

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by Dreal1247: 8:48am On Sep 21, 2022
Damage control aka Medicine After Death (MAD)

297 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 21, 2022
Haha
Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by TimFisher2: 8:52am On Sep 21, 2022
grin

Arrest them and promote them to another new created division. Mushin precisely

God Abeg oooo

142 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by heykims(m): 8:52am On Sep 21, 2022
Let the perpetrators be sought out and prosecuted, he's right.
If it were another political party, they would say it is the handwork of a rival political party. Those Obituary guys are very annoying.

87 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by TA4TA4: 8:52am On Sep 21, 2022
Scam.... If you believe this man... You deserve a spot in this programme.... Make my goons help reset your brain...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex__6LcJr8E

32 Likes

Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by specialmati(m): 8:52am On Sep 21, 2022
grin grin grin grin angry angry where is nairaland chief zombie.A.k.A his darling daddy . No one should vote any old man next year, the havoc this current old man did to this country is enough make the country recover small before una vote another old man.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by kushma(m): 8:52am On Sep 21, 2022
This one is more like an eye service because the video went viral, like he is not aware of it already. We have been hearing about this right from time, a post was made about this but the urchins disclaimed it but they can’t on this one.

107 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by Tonygeesm(m): 8:53am On Sep 21, 2022
Lagos is a scam that must end

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by Tradepunter2: 8:53am On Sep 21, 2022
NONSENSE IDIOTTTTTTTT

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by Paullo19: 8:53am On Sep 21, 2022
Tinubu boys them.. They are doing well

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by atiku4President(m): 8:53am On Sep 21, 2022
Poor defence

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by whitedove(m): 8:53am On Sep 21, 2022
I'M sure they wrote this for him,awon Omo ale Yoruba!

390 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by Uptownerd: 8:53am On Sep 21, 2022
grin
Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by christejames(m): 8:53am On Sep 21, 2022
Arrest indeed...

Government of thuggery!

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by RingRoadMafia: 8:53am On Sep 21, 2022
They will soon arrest them, then detain them and snap them pictures for the media. After 2-3 days, they will release them and pay them compensation

Welcome to Nigeria.

This Tinubu sticker issue has been happening since over a month now, transport workers have been groaning and complaining about it, but they didn't address it because there was no proof. Now there's irrefutable proof, that's why you see them running helter skelter from pillar to post. I'm sure that they haven't even brushed their mouths this morning before coming to brandish their rotten teeths on social media. One can only imagine the stench in that room.

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by Rapuru14: 8:53am On Sep 21, 2022
Story!

Naira land is rigged for mind control. Comments that goes against their slave objective is deleted without reason especially if it attracts much likes

Several likes you see on a comment for a particular presidential candidate is manipulated to influence you thought process. Don't be deceived

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by Rapuru14: 8:53am On Sep 21, 2022
Until you experience the viciousness of these MC Oluomo/ Tinubu guys you will still be taking this guy serious.

61 Likes

Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by Maxymilliano(m): 8:53am On Sep 21, 2022
Damage control ... grin

"Mr Tinubu’s self-acclaimed political structure is based on “criminality, tyranny and fraud.”

If they ask you about structure, this is the structure of criminality, tyranny and fraud they have in order to win elections”- Rinu Oduala

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:53am On Sep 21, 2022
Nonesense damage control.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by Greenbirth: 8:53am On Sep 21, 2022
You see this 9ja can only get better if the Yoruba Muslims understand that the north are using them. They have positioned Tinubu where he can never win.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by Soso990240(m): 8:54am On Sep 21, 2022
Oga MC keep deceiving urself. You are rejecting and condemning them now because people made a video and everybody is condemning the action, you and Tinubu sent them, we know. If You arrest them publicly, u go release them from back tomorrow.
BTW, Why is nobody talking about the tax Tinubu collects from every shop in every market in Lagos? Is that not criminal?

20 Likes

Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by EmmyDJourno: 8:54am On Sep 21, 2022
Oya start by arresting him
If after all these people are still fooled to vote for their oppressors, I’m activating my PR and leaving this irredeemable Nation…..Tueh angry

13 Likes

Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by Krublog(m): 8:54am On Sep 21, 2022
Seriously!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by Ijaya123: 8:54am On Sep 21, 2022
Staged video to tarnish image of political opponents

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by LeoDeKing: 8:54am On Sep 21, 2022
grin
Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by onomeabuja: 8:54am On Sep 21, 2022
Zydote:

He also released his phone number 08037168492 for the public to call or text anywhere they see such occurrence in Lagos and they will promoting attend to it

Watch the videos below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvC78aLAApU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCLwP8xoaO0
See them......,clowns embarassed
Na who them want decieve undecided
EVIL REGIME WITH EVIL PARTY

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by Parachoko: 8:54am On Sep 21, 2022
H
Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by wagazala: 8:54am On Sep 21, 2022
Ofcourse the video was staged. The way the camera man was able to capture the entire scene and voice without the usual background noise of a motor park shows the acting in the video.

Make una continue, na the gullible online people we pity.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by EndsarsReloaded: 8:55am On Sep 21, 2022
Who is this fool and his master tinubu trying to deceive?

MC Oluomo is the chairman of touts in Lagos. He is the one other touts operating in thousands of pits across Lagos report to. This same criminality has been going on since in Lagos. Okada, keke riders and even commercial bus drivers are being forced to buy all manner of tinubu items like stickers, emblems, caps, vests etc. If you refuse to buy, they will beat you to stupor and damage your vehicle. Everyone in Lagos already knows this, so why is MC Oluomo and Tinubu that sent them in the first place now pretending not to be aware?

Is it because it is election time and Tinubu has been exposed one again for who he is: a greedy criminal.

See what is going to happen next, they will purposely organize some boys in one location and brief them to act along. They will now come later to "arrest" them, even beat them up while videoing it. Give the drama massive publicity then go behind to release and reward the boys.

Tinubu and mc Oluomo, Nigerians are wiser than you criminals. And we will have our pound of flesh by campaigning and voting against Tinubu.

Nigerians deserve better and we say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by abumeinben(m): 8:55am On Sep 21, 2022
Fool dey fool fools.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video) by israelmao(m): 8:55am On Sep 21, 2022
Sane Nigerians are a thousand steps ahead of pathological liars,hypocrites and pretenders this time around 2023 elections will not be like 2015 elections.

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) / Hardship: Protesters Defy Police Warning, Hit Lagos Streets (Photos) / Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.